• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

Well, that would hurt the thread image if he/she did not give and fled.

Haha, Jason at some point we are going to get this PM thing worked out, right? ;)

I will..just been waiting for this $20 code and they gave a time frame. I do hope they are okay.

Sorry to hear it. Worst case scenario you could always appeal to the Nintendo Gods and maybe they'd help you out. I do think it's still within a timeframe that you could hear back from the poster, though.

SmokeMaxX

I will..just been waiting for this $20 code and they gave a time frame. I do hope they are okay.

TBH I wouldn't worry about it. Bad trades happen very rarely here. The poster you did a trade with is a long time member. Not saying that automatically gives him credibility, but he has more to lose than someone who just joined the site and headed straight to the B/S/T thread. It does suck that you were given a time frame with no reply. I'd definitely wait a little while longer before I worry about it though. You can always keep up with his Neogaf activity if you think he might be acting shady. Just go to his profile and it'll say last time he was active on here.

WTS what's left of my DS games.

Dropping the price to $20. This includes shipping in a USPS priority, flat-rate box.

Complete in box:
  • Contra 4
  • Tenchu: Dark Secret
Cartridge only:
  • Space Invaders Extreme
  • Metroid Prime Hunters demo

Not interested in parting out. I would consider trading the lot for Dragon's Crown Vita.

Ask for images. U.S. buyers only please.

All sold.

Geneijin

Well, that would hurt the thread image if he/she did not give and fled.
Not saying that person will flee, but I understand the feeling of an incomplete transaction. I had so many happen on craigslist that it's not worth recounting. "I'll definitely buy it from you by the end of the week" to not even bother to give a courtesy call in the end. The worst.

Want to Buy or Trade for:

Pokemon Black Ver. 2 for $15-20 shipped.

PRICE DROPS!
WTS:

Games

SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $20 shipped

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

Fitness:

FoEnqJi.jpg

Motorola MotoACTV Fitness Watch 8GB - $50 shipped
- Includes watchband, armband, USB cable/wall charger, and possibly screen protectors if I can find them.
OR Trade for a Fitbit Flex

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

If he did flee all his long time here would come to an end, unless yes willing to wait in line again and start from scratch.

TBH I wouldn't worry about it. Bad trades happen very rarely here. The poster you did a trade with is a long time member. Not saying that automatically gives him credibility, but he has more to lose than someone who just joined the site and headed straight to the B/S/T thread. It does suck that you were given a time frame with no reply. I'd definitely wait a little while longer before I worry about it though. You can always keep up with his Neogaf activity if you think he might be acting shady. Just go to his profile and it'll say last time he was active on here.

This is games only right? Because I do have a few phones but ill just play safe.

Oh kirby guy, I did not forget about you, just a bit busy is all.

Dude, who are you calling her. I'm all man! (Get away from that monument!)

Time for a phone upgrade id say. I might get one of those blackberry everyones talking about.

No seriously, we have so many of these things anyone want to buy? PLEASE!? SOMEONE BUY THESE BBS? ;)

Lol, monument.

maxcriden

Time for a phone upgrade id say. I might get one of those blackberry everyones talking about.

No seriously, we have so many of these things anyone want to buy? PLEASE!? SOMEONE BUY THESE BBS? ;)

Lol, monument.

You could definitely build a monument out of the unsold Blackberrys.

Is anyone selling their copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey? I don't care about the case or condition, I just want to play the game (for a low price, preferably).

Can you do a chargeback through your bank?

It was a trade for Zelda wind Waker code for his $20 eShop card. I have him the wind Waker code and haven't heard from him since.

Just give him til noon tomorrow at least. The last time he signed on was 10:49 am PDT.

I'm trying to be patient, but wen you're doing a deal with someone even if it's for $1 you should ahoukd always be upfront and honest and available.

What is user name that screwed you out?

Neifirst is the user I was trading with. I guess I shouldn't be saying "screwed"...just disappeared.

Kiyo

Probably a long shot to sell here but I've got 2 video cards I need to get rid of:

Brand New, Sealed PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC 3GB 384-bit VCGGTX780T3XPB-OC - $610 shipped
fgXcoup.jpg

I'll ship it via UPS Ground insured to confirmed Paypal addresses only. Please have a confirmed Paypal address and be verified. PM me if you need pics

Geneijin

I'm trying to be patient, but wen you're doing a deal with someone even if it's for $1 you should ahoukd always be upfront and honest and available.
I understand that, but you can't assume everyone has email notification and their email synced to their phones (which reminds me that I need to forward mine to my regular one). I think a 24-48 hour leeway period is more than fair before saying you got scammed.

Josephl64

I understand that, but you can't assume everyone has email notification and their email synced to their phones (which reminds me that I need to forward mine to my regular one). I think a 24-48 hour leeway period is more than fair before saying you got scammed.

wait...you can email through your phone? This flip-phone business makes me so out of touch, luckily i do check it couple times a day via laptop

CatPee

Dude, life happens. I've sometimes been too busy to pop on GAF to fulfill my end of a transaction and the reverse has certainly happened to me. Just be a bit patient and give people some time.

Anyway, here's some stuff for sale. Prices are shipped and everything is excellent/complete unless otherwise noted.

PS3:
The Last of Us - $23
Grand Theft Auto V - $25
Metal Gear Rising + silver UK Shinkawa steelbook - $10 game in original case/$20 steelbook only/$28 both
Beyond: Two Souls - $17
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - $20
Catherine (alt. cover) - $10
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (MGS1 code unused) - $38

Vita:
Soul Sacrifice - $12
Rayman Origins - $9

PS4:
Killzone: Shadow Fall - $23

Headphones: (pics upon request)
Audio Technica ATH-M50 - $65
Good condition. Been through several hundred hours of use. It could use some new ear pads as the current ones are starting to crack a bit, but it still sounds as good as ever.

Philips Fidelio X1 - $130
Very good condition. Roughly ~60 hours of total use. The open-back design plus its warm, bassy sound signature makes it fantastic for gaming and instrumental music. Includes original box, original cable, and alternate 4' MediaBridge cable.

Roge_NES

WTS:

eShop Digital Game Code - SOLD

Disc Only 3D Movies, I'll ship them inside an empty BluRay case.
Thor: The Dark World - $13 Shipped
Titanic 3D (Film comes in 2 Discs) - $12 Shipped

Geneijin

wait...you can email through your phone? This flip-phone business makes me so out of touch, luckily i do check it couple times a day via laptop
You can enable on GAF email notifications when you receive PMs. Since I used my school email, those notifications are sent to that email, so I just forwarded all emails going to it to my primary one. And because I synced my gmail app with my gmail account, I'll get notified when I receive any emails including those.

LQX

WTB:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Wii

Details about Xenoblade Chronicles Wii

Mint PSP with a few games or movies. One that is modded to run hombrew would be great.

FS: Steam games I have duplicates of or no longer have any intention of installing.

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $10
Retro City Rampage $2 (Inventory item)
SSF IV: Arcade Edition - All-in Costume Pack $5 (Inventory item)
Prototype 1&2 $15
Enslaved and Inversion(US region locked) $8
To The Moon $4

Bundle A - $7
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1(Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Comix Zone, Ecco the Dolphin, Gain Ground, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, VectorMan, Crack Down, Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi and Space Harrier II.)
Alpha Protocol
Company of Heroes
Rome: Total War
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Bundle B - $10
Just Cause
Iron Brigade
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Mark of the Ninja
FTL: Faster Than Light
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
The Swapper
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Might be willing to trade for anything on my wishlist...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/NEOLQX/wishlist/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom