• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Deimos

Positive feedback for KiDdYoNe! Got me Witcher 3 on Steam and sent me a full refund when it didn't work the first time around.

KiDdYoNe

Positive Feedback for KiDdYoNe. Sold me Witcher 3 and DkSII Season Pass!

Positive seller feedback for tm24

Positive feedback for KiDdYoNe! Got me Witcher 3 on Steam and sent me a full refund when it didn't work the first time around.

and one positive seller feedback for Deimos.

Both guys are fast, smooth and great communication.

EDIT: Positive buyer feedback for Stormhammer

JEKKI

I'm cleaning my room and am on the verge of throwing this away, but decided to check here first if someone actually wants this:

6x0tBkK.jpg

it's the super limited edition version of DJ Max Black Square; see: http://www.play-asia.com/dj-max-por...-quattra-limited-e-paOS-13-49-en-70-36dp.html

however all the good stuff (art book, game, music) is not in there. Instead all that remains is this:

wIFuSgt.jpg

4rPPohk.jpg

portable speakers, a plant, bandana, greeting card, and papercraft.

the box itself is huge so I am not willing to ship it, I would prefer a local pickup (I'm in Orange County, CA).

If someone outside of socal really wants it, I can ship it without the box, but then I'd hafta throw the box out which I'm a little reluctant to do since I feel like this is such a unique piece of gaming that should be preserved by someone who is not me...

local pickup price: $10 credit to PSN, Wii, eshop, or xbla.

I also got this:

IrYCGYT.jpg

Eternal Sonata faceplate for xbox 360

will include it for free with the DJ MAX stuff unless someone else wants it; I've no idea what it's worth lol

maxcriden

and Jason Colin gets banned, shortly after i send payment for a jaguar to him... awesome

that sucks man, i'm sorry to hear it. i was tentatively discussing a trade with him so i'm relieved it didn't end up happening. if you paid via paypal, was the payment already claimed? if not you can cancel it. if so: if it's a gift i think you won't be able to get your money back, but if it was a payment with fees i think you can. also if you paid with paypal you should have his email address so you could always try contacting him that way.

Sorry if a bit off-topic, but how are you guys in the US shipping things? Mostly through USPS? I've bought a few things but never sold, and I have some things I'd like to get rid of finally.

that sucks man, i'm sorry to hear it. i was tentatively discussing a trade with him so i'm relieved it didn't end up happening. if you paid via paypal, was the payment already claimed? if not you can cancel it. if so: if it's a gift i think you won't be able to get your money back, but if it was a payment with fees i think you can. also if you paid with paypal you should have his email address so you could always try contacting him that way.

Dammit. I had a payment with him as well for stuff.... THIS SUCKS.

Lemstar

Sorry if a bit off-topic, but how are you guys in the US shipping things? Mostly through USPS? I've bought a few things but never sold, and I have some things I'd like to get rid of finally.

For anything not bulky (espcially under 13oz), the USPS is your best choice. Consoles and such might necessitate shopping around.

maxcriden

Cool, I figured that would be the best way to go. Thank you.

I'll second usps as my preferred shipping service. Priority mail tends to be the best value since I rarely have shipping supplies on hand and always opt for tracking when shipping within the US.

--

As for the Jason Colin issue, he was a Junior Member when banned so it is possible he will never be unbanned. I recommend sending a PM to EmCeeGrammr if you want more info, as from what I could ascertain he was the mod who did the banning in this case. If all of you who PMed him had issues maybe he can provide the registration email address used, since it wouldn't have been gmail. No idea. If he can give out that info though. At the very least it's worth it to ask if he will be unbanned, although given the circumstances I am not so sure he will be.

JayEH

Sucks to hear about another possible scam going on here. They're definitely not making a good case for juniors... But to be honest Jason Collins seemed to be sketchy with his talk of "abortion pelvis" or whatever it was.

Anyway, I'm looking for an original black label copy of Metal Gear Solid for PS1. PM if you have any offers.

maxcriden

Sucks to hear about another possible scam going on here. They're definitely not making a good case for juniors... But to be honest Jason Collins seemed to be sketchy with his talk of "abortion pelvis" or whatever it was.

Anyway, I'm looking for an original black label copy of Metal Gear Solid for PS1. PM if you have any offers.

Weirdly, that other Junior Member who was embroiled in a scandal ended up being a longtime GAFer with an alt account. Hopefully this Jason Colin was not actually the same individual, as Smoke joked a page or two back.

i also sent payment to "Jason Colin" i just sent him an email at anthony.brumfield@aol.com which was the email address he gave me...is there a mod that can let me (us) know what he was banned for and when his ban is up?

Thanks

Ive sent him an email as well. Still willing to deal with him around the ban if hes cool with it. Otherwise i have contacted paypal to hopefully cancel the transaction. Crappy situation

Goody

WTB:

Looking for a few GC games in good condition with non-Players's Choice covers:

Battalion Wars
Billy Hatcher
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Luigi's Mansion
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Sonic Gems
Star Fox Adventures
Viewtiful Joe
Wario World

I'm in the continental US.

For Sale

Oculus Rift DK1
Includes all cables, papers, and lenses.
Doesn't include the unity pro trial.

Looking for $300, then whatever the shipping would be.

(I bought it to test it out before the DK2 hit, but I don't really have the time to use it anymore.)

BPoole

Recently did some upgrades to my PC and have some components to sell. I had a HD6950 Crossfire set up, so there are two of these cards available (purchased within 3 months of eachother)

MSI HD6950 Twin Froxr II 2GB
Full specs can be found here on Newegg
- Roughly 2.5 years old
- 2GB VRAM
- Never highly overclocked (I kept them at 840/1325)
- Excellent cooling solution (Quiet too)
- Never used for mining cryptocurrencies
- Personal 3D Mark 11 Crossfire benchmark

$80 each, but let me know if you're interested in both and I'll give you a deal.

----

2x 12 month PS+ Subscriptions available. $40 each

---

Nike Air Garnett III Size 11.5 (I wear a 12 and can still wear the comfortably)
I only wore them twice. They still look brand new.

$100

Are we allowed to sell shoes on here?

---
PayPal gift payments only please. Will ship to anywhere in mainland US

Lemstar

NeoGAF Gold Seller

WTS:

Nintendo Circle Pad Pro XL (unused, no box) - $23 shipped
US PlayStation Vita Slim (like new, very minor signs of previous use) - $160, or $170 with 8GB memory card

OrP4lN9.png

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40 *2 left!*

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $3 or willing to trade for equivalent amount of coins

Game & Wario (WiiU) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $3 or willing to trade for equivalent amount of coins

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (177+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

I'll second usps as my preferred shipping service. Priority mail tends to be the best value since I rarely have shipping supplies on hand and always opt for tracking when shipping within the US.

--

As for the Jason Colin issue, he was a Junior Member when banned so it is possible he will never be unbanned. I recommend sending a PM to EmCeeGrammr if you want more info, as from what I could ascertain he was the mod who did the banning in this case. If all of you who PMed him had issues maybe he can provide the registration email address used, since it wouldn't have been gmail. No idea. If he can give out that info though. At the very least it's worth it to ask if he will be unbanned, although given the circumstances I am not so sure he will be.

Thanks for the info, i've PM'd him as well to see if theres anything he can do to help

PS3:
The Last of Us - $23
Grand Theft Auto V - $25
Metal Gear Rising + silver UK Shinkawa steelbook - $10 game in original case/$20 steelbook only/$28 both
Beyond: Two Souls - $17
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - $20
Catherine (alt. cover) - $10
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (MGS1 code unused) - $38

Vita:
Soul Sacrifice - $12
Rayman Origins - $9

PS4:
Killzone: Shadow Fall - $23
Is there any chance you would be willing to part out the MGS Legacy game? I recently found a used copy at GameStop and it was pretty much complete, minus the art book and box/packaging it all came in.

I'm a major completionist when it comes to my collection and I have really bad collector's ADD so I've been on the hunt to finish up my copy ever since I got it. So if there's ANY way you can help me out I would be forever in your debt.

baphomet

WTB - Vita TV - ~$70

These can be had brand new for $100 with free shipping. Wouldn't mind having a used one for a bit less. Don't care about any of the bundles unless it's a good deal. Only really concerned about the console and any cables that came with it.

Geneijin

Is there any chance you would be willing to part out the MGS Legacy game? I recently found a used copy at GameStop and it was pretty much complete, minus the art book and box/packaging it all came in.

I'm a major completionist when it comes to my collection and I have really bad collector's ADD so I've been on the hunt to finish up my copy ever since I got it. So if there's ANY way you can help me out I would be forever in your debt.
Wait, you want that outer box and artbook? Man, you can have mine for a $1 + whatever shipping and handling would be. I was thinking about throwing away my spare. If you don't mind a little damage to the box, I'd be glad to help out (pics).

I'm looking for an AMD Never Settle Forever Silver code.
Would also take a gold, but as I'm only interested in 2 games from the promo, this is a bit of a hassle and silver is preferred.

Wait, you want that outer box and artbook? Man, you can have mine for a $1 + whatever shipping and handling would be. I was thinking about throwing away my spare. If you don't mind a little damage to the box, I'd be glad to help out (pics).
That's EXACTLY what I've been looking for! You my friend, are the best :D

I'll send you a PM.

So I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition of Wildstar, and tried playing it during the release weekend. I just got away from WOW, and just can't commit to another MMO. Is anyone interested in the account? Someone could pay me back by grabbing me a game off green man in the future or something. I just hate to see the game go to waste. I can change any of the account info. If this isn't ok to discuss here, just delete my comment, but I'm not sure what to do with Wildstar as a game good since it's not a physical item or code.

so...

HAVE: Wildstar Deluxe Edition

WANT: A game from Green-Man, like Batman, Evolve, or Dragon's Age Inquisition when they are on sale down the road.
Or
$50

Jamix012

WTB Gamecube Games! (Prices include shipping and assume complete/decent condition)
- Gotcha Force ($85)
- Cubivore ($50)
- Eternal Darkness ($25)

televator

I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
In the Hunt
Road Rash 3
Road Rash 64
Excite Bike 64
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
The Clone Wars [Blu-Rays]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Pics on request.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
-Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5

SEGA Genesis:
-Earthworm Jim $8

SEGA Saturn:
-Panzer Dragoon [Disk only] $20
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
N64: