• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
WATCH_DOGS Uplay CODE: 35$ (limited quantities!)

Selling Steam Gifts for paypal.
Witcher 3 Preorder- 30$
Stardock Pack- 20$
Sniper Elite 3-30$
[/B]
The Stomping Land -17$
Shadow of Mordor Preorder-30$
Metro Redux Bundle - 20$
Transistor - 15$
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 30$
Killer is Dead- 15$
Amazing Spider-man 2 - 22$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 50$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

Cactus

Banned
WTS

North American Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code. (Paypal $20)

I have + buyer and + seller feedback here on GAF with no negatives.

sfedai0

Banned
here's the last batch of what I got left for sale:

Neogeo Aes

Neo geo pocket color and games

Neo geo x

PS1: grand theft auto 1, Chrono Cross, Persona 1 and 2, Crahs bandicoot 1 2 3, Crash team Racing, Resident Evil 1 and 2, Silent Hill, Capcom Vs. marvel, Megaman legends 1 and 2,

3DO with gex and Fifa

Ps2: San andreas, Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Sly Cooper, Sly 2 and 3, God Hand, Metal gear solid 2, Metal gear solid 3 (both), Shin megami Souless army, Spare console with 2 controllers and memory card

Xbox: Mech assault, Fuzion Frenzy, Splinter Cell, Morrowing, Spare console with controller.

Dreamcast: Blue Stinger, Sonic Adventure 2, Code Veronica, Bangai

Gamcube: Double Dash, Crash Wrath of Cortex, Bomberman generation, Bomberman Jetters, Baiten Kaitos, Luigis mansion. Spare console with 2 controllers and memory card.

Ps3: Last rebellion, Haze, Resistance 1 2 and 3, Gran Turisomo 5, uncharted 2 and 3. Spare Console, Slim version.

Xbox 360: banjo nuts and Bolts, Saints Row 3, Splinter Cell Conviction, Skyrim, Oblivion, Forza 3 and 4, Mortal Kombat(9), Dead or Alive 4, 2 spare consoles. 1 Slim 4Gb, 1Slim 250gb.

Kinect: Rise of Nightmares, Sonic Free Riders, Gunstringer, Dance Central 2, Kinect Adventures, spare kinect console.

Genesis: Sonic 3, Mortal Kombat 2, gunstar Heroes, Phantasy Star 4, Spare console with one controller.

And that's about all I got for sale.

Is this where we just offer whatever price we want?? What are the conditions of these games?

Is this where we just offer whatever price we want?? What are the conditions of these games?

PM me and we will arrange a deal. If i put out prices, then other people will jump and grab without anyone else getting a chance. Oh, and all the games are in box, most have manuals as well. Except Genesis games they are lose.

Also sorry about the odd typos. I guess I'm going to have toh eventually upgrade from this Xperia play. Cool thing, but 2011 was awhile ago, and half the Internet seems to hate it.

PM'ed

PS3 console with Final Fantasy Xiii, Xiii-2, Lighting returns, Ratchet Tools of Destruction, Crack in time, Heavy Rain, and killzone 2 and 3.

For PS2: Suikoden III, 4, and 5, Megaman collection, Megaman X Collection, Kingdom Hearts 2, Shadow hearts. Final Fantasy X, Jak and Daxter, Jak II, jak 3, Seek and Destroy, Sonic Riders, Yakuza, Tekken Tag, Ruff Trigger, Silent Hill 2.

Spare Nintendo 64 with expansion pack. OoT, Super Smash Bros, Banjo Kazooie

Super Nintendo: Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, Super Metroid.

Selling some steam stuff for Tf2 Keys
Would prefer not to use paypal

[Have]
[4 Keys] Injustice
[2 Keys] Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
[5 Keys] Payday 2
[1 Keys] Bastion + Soundtrack
[4 Keys] Dark Souls
[2 Keys] Agarest
[8 Keys] Star Wars Collection
[2 Keys] Risk Of Rain
[4 Keys] Kingdoms of Amalur Collection

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
WTS

LOWERED PRICES

PS4
PS4 2 month owned complete - 340
KZ Shadowfall - 23 shipped
PS4 w/KZ - 355

PS3
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time - 13 shipped

PC
8GB Samsung RAM (OC's to 2133) - 70 shipped
500GB 3.5" HDD - 25 shipped

Paypal and negotiable.

Chairhome

WTB:
Cronusmax
UV Digital code for Justice League War
PS Move controllers (would like to pay around $10 for used controllers)
DS Flashcard that will work on a 3ds (r4i? nothing more than $20)
---
For Sale:
black Nintendo 3DS - $80 shipped

**FIRE SALE**
Pay actual shipping (I'll quote when you tell me what you want), I'm only asking a few bucks so it should still be cheap

I will drop the prices of most of these items by $1 everyday till they're sold. I just want them out.
Latest price drop: 5/22

DS, PS2, 360 and Gamecube games - $1.50 each
If not in the list below, its sold.
DDR Supernova
Metal Gear Solid 3
SOCOM II: US Navy Seals
Guitar Hero II
Eye Toy Kinetic
Virtua Fighter Evolution
America's Test Kitchen
Picross 3D (jp)
Wii Fit
DJ Hero 2 (might have the equipment)
Gears of War

Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it, no link cable) - offers
Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $4
Dreamcast controller - $4
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $7
3rd party light gun for PS2 - $4

Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)
PS One official LCD Screen (no box, has cables to allow composite in)- $33
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics upon request)
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $10 for both together
(Demo Disc and samplers bundled below for $7 together, or $3 shipped each)
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonuses. Outer box crushed, but includes art book, stylus, 2-game case. Soundtrack disc is missing. - $7 shipped

minx

Want to Trade Forza 5 For pretty much any xbox one game not named Titanfall, Dead Rising, or Assassin's Creed. PM me.

Just a thought:

I sort of want a Wii U, but I have so few dollars to spend.

I saw some great prices on here for Wii U's:

How much can I realistically get if I trade/sell my original 3DS on here, which includes digital SM3DL, Zelda ALBW, Pushmo, Wario Land 2...

Would anyone be interested in purchasing that? I figure I can trade in some good hardware/recent games (BF4, Last of Us) to at least seriously reduce the costs, and then buy a Wii U off of one of you guys.

Would that be possible? If anyone is selling/considering selling Wii U, let me know what your price is!

SmokeMaxX

Just a thought:

I sort of want a Wii U, but I have so few dollars to spend.

I saw some great prices on here for Wii U's:

How much can I realistically get if I trade/sell my original 3DS on here, which includes digital SM3DL, Zelda ALBW, Pushmo, Wario Land 2...

Would anyone be interested in purchasing that? I figure I can trade in some good hardware/recent games (BF4, Last of Us) to at least seriously reduce the costs, and then buy a Wii U off of one of you guys.

Would that be possible? If anyone is selling/considering selling Wii U, let me know what your price is!
Refurbed WiiUs (I think Deluxe edition?) are $200 on the Nintendo website. Great deal for them.

Mrgamer

My psvita for sale with 4gb memory card,spelunky,resistence burning skies(with case),savage moon hegira.

With box and cables also brushed aluminium green protective case.

£100 or best offer,will swap it for a variometer(for paragliding).

I'm in Brighton but work in central London,can post it too.

grkazan12

WTS : Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Silver - $95 Shipped

I'm looking to sell a barely used brand new microphone, I used this product once out of the box and it works perfectly. I haven't used at all since the first time I unboxed it because I had no use for it. Comes with original packaging and accessories. It is also in excellent quality.

PM me if interested, I am willing to negotiate pricing options.

266774-blue-microphones-yeti.jpg

paolo11

Guys, I dont know what to do. I was in a trade with a user on here who was going to trade their $20 eshop credit for my Zelda: WW eshop Code that I got from Mario Kart 8. They told me they only had a $35 and a $50 eshop credit and they had to go to best buy to get a new $20 eshop card. They said I would have it by 3:30 EST at the latest. It's 8 PM EST now....

Who is the user? Did you give your code away?

Geneijin

Guys, I dont know what to do. I was in a trade with a user on here who was going to trade their $20 eshop credit for my Zelda: WW eshop Code that I got from Mario Kart 8. They told me they only had a $35 and a $50 eshop credit and they had to go to best buy to get a new $20 eshop card. They said I would have it by 3:30 EST at the latest. It's 8 PM EST now....
I'd give them 24-48 hours to respond really. Things happen. Sometimes, I reply to some sales at like 5 am my time only to reply back 7 hours later after sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom