• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheska

For Sale

Alicia 1/8 PVC from Valkyria Chronicles by Kotobukiya $80 shipped
cHkgzKSl.jpg

Alicia 1/8 PVC from Valkyria Chronicles by SEGA $70 shipped
UKdOO26l.jpg

aaaand probably one of the rarest things I own:
Final Fantasy XIII Deluxe Edition-PM me with offers and details
TpwwRhxl.jpg

I also have a few more things not yet pictured, One Coin Tales of Vesperia set, Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Trading Arts, and more. PM me if you're interested in more info!
Will consider reasonable offers. PM if you guys are interested! Willing to discount if buying multiples. I still have original packaging for everything, would prefer to stick with US buyers only.

Spades

I've got an EU code for Worms Battlegrounds (PS4) that I'll gladly trade for an EU Destiny Alpha code if anyone is interested?

Hatchtag

Banned
WTB:
Used Xbox One: $180 + $110 Bestbuy Giftcard. Doesn't have to have Kinect.
Used Wii U: $180.
Vita Charger: $10.

PM me with details if you're even slightly interested. I'm going quiet a bit below MSRP, so I'm willing to negotiate somewhat.

WTS - all games are in pretty good condition. They all have boxes and manuals, too. Message me price offers.

Xbox 360:

Vanquish
Assassins Creed II
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Crysis 2 Limited Edition (unopened)
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Portal 2 (unopened)
Nier
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Enslaved

Nintendo DS:

Dragon Quest IX
Luminous Arc
Retro Game Challenge

Gamecube:

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Reposting. Note I'd be willing to knock off a few bucks for multiple item purchases.

WTS a ton of stuff. All prices include shipping unless you are interested in a bundle of items under $10 otherwise I will have to tack on $4 on top of it. Would prefer to ship in bulk but will ship off items piece meal as well. All games are in like new condition unless otherwise noted:

3DS-1.jpg

3DS-3.jpg

3DS-2.jpg

3DS XL black with a lot of digital content, e-shop credit, and accessories. Used only about 15-20 hours total after replacing my old 3DS.
Games:
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Pokemon Y
Pushmo
Crashmo
Gunman Clive
Crimson Shroud
Liberation Maiden
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX
Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition
Black Hori case and 32 gig Samsung memory card
$57.30 worth of E-Shop credit (note happy to buy anything prior to shipping)
Price: $250

360-1.jpg

Xbox 360 Games
Spider-Man Web of Shadows (bought used, slight sticker residue on box) $15
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions (bought used, ex-Blockbuster game, residue on box and sticker on disc) $15
Nier (no manual) $15
FFXIII $5
Ninja Gaiden Black (not pictured) $10

DS Games
FF IV (no manual & not pictured) $10

120 gig PS3 and PS3 Games

PS3-1.jpg

PS3-2.jpg

120 gig PS3 with digital games and 2 controllers (does not include original packaging):
The Last Of Us
Infamous 1
Flower
MGS1 and MGS VR Missions
God of War Ghosts of Sparta
God of War Chains of Olympus
Price $150

God of War Collection (PSP games voucher was used) $20
MGS Collection (MGS1 / MGS VR missions voucher used) $30
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 $10
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time $10
Uncharted Dual Pack (exterior box has some wear and tear) $10

Graphic Novels

Y The Last Man Deluxe Hardcovers vols 1-5 $70
Invincible Ultimate Collection vols 1-6 $80
Astonishing X-Men vols 1-2 $40

Book3.jpg

Book7.jpg

If you are interested I'd be happy to provide more pictures. Shipping to the US only.

Thanks!

Halo 2

Banned
I've got a lot of blu-rays, and some dvds.

$4-$10 depending on how many/what you want.
Life and Bourne Trilogy are $25
-I accept Paypal and most other services.
-I'll also accept xbox Live, PSN, Steam credit.
-Other offers welcome

Also Selling:
Kinect 2.0
23'' HP 2310m HD Monitor

karobit

Found a few old (old!) 4000 MS point cards at my local grocery store that were marked down and I picked them up. I used two of them and they worked, but I have two unopened ones. $35 each, PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: All gone!

ChrisD

Looking to sell a sealed copy of Final Fantasy X HD Limited Edition on PS3. The plastic wrap is scratched up, and it looks like a few may have made it through to the cardboard case itself (Wal-Mart, what did you DO to this thing?!)

Looking for $40 (shipped) in Paypal.

I've traded online over 80 times on other sites, and can give you links to my references on them if you feel the need to make sure you're safe sending the money. (And yes, I'm aware of the fact I would still be sending first)

Also have hundreds of eBay Positives, but it is an account used by both my dad and me -- feels like cheating to reference that.

Please PM me if interested; not sure I can keep up with this thread.

Looking for one Destiny Alpha Code for Paypal gift of $5 or less. Its my birthday and its pretty crummy turning 36 so help me get through this mid life crisis with a Destiny Alpha key. : )

Looking for a Radeon 7770 for around $50 shipped or something in its class, price is negotiable.

Also looking for a 1080P 20 inch monitor for around $70 shipped, price is also negotiable.

PM me.

xaosslug

SELLING:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

specs:

2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
512gb PCIe-based Flash Storage
16GB RAM

accessories:

STM Grip Hardshell Minimalist Case (black)
Kuzy black keyboard cover (black)

miscellaneous infoes:

it's like new/barely used, comes with all packaging, and is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty until January 10, 2015.

i planned on going Mac when my ultrabook BSOD'd, but I managed to resurrect it (and upgrade the ram! :D) So, I think I'm gonna stick with PC for a bit...

asking:

$2100

i was NeoGAF Gold, right now I'm 26 each buying and selling with power status on both. So, buy with confidence! :D

TAFK

WTB - Sega ANYTHING

CD and 32x with all cables would be A+
Master System would be A-
Games on First-Party Sega systems would be B

Make me an offer on anything you have SEGA that you want to sell.

Jintor

$35 NA 1-year PS+ code. I stupidly bought for $40 on Amazon but failed to realise they don't work on EU PSN. PM if interested.

WTS:

Zelda Winder Waker HD Ganondorf Limited Edition - Brand-new in box.

eShop code for one of four games: Wind Waker HD, NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Wii Party U

Paypal only

PM offers.

lem0n

Pulse Elite headphones, couple weeks old. Maybe 6 hours use. Sold my PS4 for an Xbox One, so can't use them.

$100 shipped.

suikodan

WTS:
NA eShop code for any of these 4 games
Wii Party U
Pikmin 3
Zelda Wind Waker
New Super Mario U

20$ via Paypal, PSN or XBL
Also open to custom offers

Smidget

Nintendo Club Codes for sale! Close to Platinum? Need just a few more to put you over the edge? Hoping for Amazon GC or Paypal gift.

Points below include 10 point post play survey (except Wii games):

Mario Kart 7 3DS - 50 - $2.50
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team 3DS - 50 - $2.50
Super Mario 3D Land 3DS - 50 - $2.50
Super Mario Galaxy Wii - 20 - $1.00
Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii - 30 - $1.50
The Wonderful 101 Wii U - 60 - $3.00

If you need multiples maybe we can work out a deal. Let me know! Thanks!

bumpkin

So I haven't seen many of these in the thread, so I don't know if it's because those who have 'em love 'em, or if people who were unsure of if they'd dig it or not just didn't buy it, but...

WTS

Disney Infinity Starter Set for Wii U
Includes the game in excellent condition, original box and packaging, the portal thing, the three starter characters -- Sully, Jack Sparrow and Mr. Incredible -- and their play set piece/statue. I'm also throwing in three extra characters giving you two characters from each of the out-of-the-box play sets to play with: Violet (from The Incredibles), Captain Barbosa (from Pirates of the Caribbean) and Randall (from Monsters University).

Also throwing in two power discs from a booster pack I bought. No idea what their actual effects are: One w/ Bolt on it, One w/ Alice on it.

Looking for any of the following:

$70 via PayPal (includes USPS Priority shipping within the US)
$60 in PSN/XBL/Wii U/3DS eShop credit (or any combination if you want to mix/match)

PM if interested!

npm0925

Have
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One)
Xbox One Kinect with TV Mount - $55 shipped

Want
Danganronpa (Vita)
Demon Gaze (Vita)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS)
Luigi's Mansion (3DS)

Status