• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Oh, and Positive seller feedback for Silh. This is my second time buying from Silh and I couldn't be happier. Bought a pair of astros since my wife stole mine. Thanks again!
Some belated positive feedback to RoninChaos, as well. Looking forward to next time c:

Edit: The RPG Maker bundle is on sale in the Humble Store. Bought. Derp.

For Sale:
Phantasy Star 25th Anniversary Artbook
Very good condition. Minor dings here and there but no stains, tears or creases.
Includes sealed DL codes for PSO2 in-game items, reply card, obi.
$28

Uraizen

Banned
Positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe - Everything went smoothly and I wouldn't mind coming back to do business with them again one day.

Chuckpebble

Want to Buy a non-functioning 2DS with screen intact.

I've tried my usual sources, but I can't find a replacement LCD for this thing anywhere. Nintendo charges $65+shipping for the service, so I'm looking to do this myself and save quite a bit.

I'll take a chance with a water damaged unit for cheap enough. Please PM if you can help.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
3 R9 290 Asus Direct CUII $300, be ready for Witcher 3 ;-)

US48 Only Paypal

x3 R9 290 Asus DirectCU II $300 *No mining & Original Box*

ePiJJv9l.jpg

BY9nxC3l.jpg

WTB:

• AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 780
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 4GB

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

I3rand0

Have a Battlefield Hardline Beta PS4 code that I would like to trade for a Destiny Alpha PS4 code. Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Zing

Banned
Thank you for the quick response!! I really appreciate it.

So.. in that case...

WTB MK8 free game code! Pm with your asking price!

You have to jump through the hoops of creating a family account if you want to redeem a club nintendo code. However, if you just want the download code, anyone can use any number of them freely. They are identical to straight up buying the digital code from Nintendo themselves, and even give you DDP credit if you have the deluxe system.

I'd sell a download code, but I'd prefer to redeem the CN points myself. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Positive Seller feedback for drtomoe123

Sold me a copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

He described it as mint, and it looks basically freshly unwrapped from plastic.

Now I don't suppose anyone has Complete Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn they'd be willing to part with for about $60

Positive buyer feedback for Crash55118

Great buyer, great communication--thanks so much!

Silfolion

Have
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (Base game + Premium) origin key - $14
Mass Effect 3 origin key -$6
Skyrim legendary edition steam key - $20
Tomb Raider steam key - $10
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $10
Bioshock 1 steam key - $5
Bioshock 2 steam key - $5
Medal of Honor: Warfighter origin key - $7
Batman Arkham Origin steam key - $7
Inversion steam key (US) - $5
Max Payne 3 steam key - $5
La Noire steam key - $7
Crysis 3 Origin key - $8
Aliens: Colonial Marines steam key - $4
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $7
Red Faction Guerrilla steam key - $4
Red Faction Armageddon steam key - $4
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition steam key - $3

Want
Paypal

turbocat

I'm new here, but hopefully I can turn around the bad rap that some of the new guys have been getting.

WTS

250GB Xbox 360 S bundle
Comes with console, power adapter, generic HDMI cord, packed-in controller, packed-in headset, second controller (one with transformable D-pad), a second headset, and Halo 4. Purchased around December 2012, used almost exclusively for Halo 4 multiplayer.
$180 shipped

PM me if you need additional details. Thanks!

Bumping this for a new day (if that's not okay, I apologize). Willing to entertain offers, but only interested in cash. PM me.

madpeon

WTS

Wii U Mario Kart 8 Promotion game

Your choice of the following:

New Super Mario Bros. U
Pikmin 3
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Wii Party U

Looking for $20 Paypal gift, Amazon payments, or Amazon GC.

Edit: Also have a 3 Month Xbox Live (US) card. Looking for $10 Paypal gift.

Willing to negotiate some of the prices :)

Looking to sell:

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition: $85
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition: $50
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition: $35
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition: $25

All product keys for the games above have been used, but all physical that come with the collector's editions are included and everything is in very good condition.

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Collector's Edition (Xbox 360): $50 Has been opened but nothing has been taken out of the box.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: $45 complete in box, though box does have damage.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Collector's Edition Box sets vol. 1-3: $100

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 headphones: $130

Will send photos upon request :)

Looking to buy:

The Bouncer (PS2) in good condition
Shenmue in good condition

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Bumping this for a new day (if that's not okay, I apologize). Willing to entertain offers, but only interested in cash. PM me.

Every 150 post, dirty Junior.

Doesn't everyone just detest Junior Members? They're scummy and smell weird. I'm so thankful for my status as a member of the ruling Full Member class.

lordy88

WTB
Wii U 32GB Console - May end up getting $200 refurbished from Nintendo, but I'm curious to see if anyone is selling a solid bundle.

WTS
Paypal.

The_Afroman

WTS: RetroN5 (Gray and Purple!) - LIKE NEW! Only had it 3 days. $140 - SOLD
84TPkYN.jpg

Selling this pretty cool device because, i bought it on a whim.. and well I don;t regret it, I just don't see the need when i have an Ouya right next to it.

I am looking to get what I paid for. You will get it in the original box. With everything it came with. Including a tote bag.

The system has been updated to firmware 1.31 and fixes many compatibility issues.

Here it is running.

http://instagram.com/p/pFoPGnlkZm/

maxcriden

WTB
Wii U 32GB Console - May end up getting $200 refurbished from Nintendo, but I'm curious to see if anyone is selling a solid bundle.

WTS
Paypal.

I really don't think you're going to find a better deal. That's an extraordinary deal from the big N. I checked eBay for sold listings for you and it seems very unlikely you will find a better deal than this pretty much anywhere.

lordy88

I really don't think you're going to find a better deal. That's an extraordinary deal from the big N. I checked eBay for sold listings for you and it seems very unlikely you will find a better deal than this pretty much anywhere.

Thanks for the tip! Figured it wouldn't hurt, and I'd consider $250 shipped if it came with some cool extras.

maxcriden

Thanks for the tip! Figured it wouldn't hurt, and I'd consider $250 shipped if it came with some cool extras.

Sure thing. I guess what I would say is most people seem thrilled with the quality of the refurbished product from Nintendo. FWIW, I bought my Wii U for $350 just a month before the price drop to $300 was announced. I don't regret it for a moment.

mdsfx

Oblprpd.jpg

5GNVomK.jpg

For sale is a Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox 360 and PC. This has been used very little (roughly 20 hours max) by an adult-owner and is in excellent cosmetic and working condition. I am the first and only owner of this arcade stick. It has never been traveled with or used in any tournaments. As you can see this has been customized by removing the original artwork (included) and swapping some parts:

Sanwa JLF joystick (Seimitsu LS-32 pictured. JLF is BRAND NEW with black shaft cover)
Laser-cut, black acrylic dustwasher (extra clear version also included)
Sanwa clear balltop
Sanwa clear/black OBSC buttons (with matching OBSC24's for Back/Start)
Sanwa hole plugs (black)

$185 SHIPPED to US48 or best offer

Comes complete with retail package, original artwork (great condition), extra joystick bat-top, cable, and modification tool. Paypal only, please.

Probably a long shot to sell here but I've got a video card I need to get rid of:

Brand New, Sealed PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC 3GB 384-bit VCGGTX780T3XPB-OC - $610 shipped
fgXcoup.jpg

I'll ship it via UPS Ground insured to confirmed Paypal addresses only. Please have a confirmed Paypal address and be verified. PM me if you need pics

Working on getting my iPhone sold via eBay. When it closes, I would be interested.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40 *Last One!*

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2.50

Game & Wario (WiiU) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2.50

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (177+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Just picked up Mario Kart 8 today so....

WTS

Club Nintendo code from Mario Kart 8 that entitles you to 1 of 4 game downloads
-New Super Mario Bros U
-Pikmin 3
-Zelda Windwaker HD
-Wii Party U

Looking for $20 via PayPal. I'm in the US so I assume this code works for US only. I have all positive feedback on here. PM me if you are interested!

Cheddahz

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Shinriji and sojour! Both users were able to provide easy communication and send the funds for their games right away!

zychi

Banned
wts
$_57.JPG

looking for $20 shipped/$20 amazon or psn. its a vita skin/sticker that came with the p4g preorder

note: not my actual image, but this is the item.

EGM92

FS:

PS3 Games:

Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE - $15
Call of Duty 3 - $5
Call of Duty 4 - $5
Dark Sector - $5
The Fight: Lights Out - $8
Oblivion - $5
Stanglehold - $5
Ghost Recon 2 - $5
Full Auto 2 - $5
Fracture - $5
Dark Kingdom - $5
Blazing Angels - $5
The Darkness - $5
Soul Calibur IV - $8
Command & Conquer Red Alert Ultimate Edition - $8
Splinter Cell Double Agent - $5
Demon’s Souls Deluxe Edition - $30

Sealed Games:

Resident Evil 5 - $10
The Shoot - $8
Little Big Planet - $8
Socom Confrontation - $5
Modnation Racers - $8
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $8
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $10
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $8
Haze - $5
Crysis 3 - $25

Wii Games:

Super Smash Bros Brawl - $18
Zelda Twilight Princess (Original print) - $18
Super Mario Galaxy - $15

Movies:

Watchmen: DIrector's Cut Bluray - $15

Sims 3 Plus seasons & Sims 3 Katy Perry PC. Both are sealed. - $20 for both

Sims3.jpg

PSP 2001 Starwars Battlefront Edition (Darth Vader battery covery). I've had this unit since it launched, it's been my trusty mobile gaming system when traveling. The screen has hairline scratches on it, no gouges. I've had the charging port replaced but it I still need to wiggle the cable to get it to charge, it might actually be the charger itself that's worn out. Asking $100, but open to some offers. Currently has Custom Firmware installed.

Comes with:
PSP 2001 Unit
1200mah and 1800mah batteries (both are original Sony batteries), 1800 can be turned into a pandora battery.
2x 8GB Pro Duo sticks (Sandisk / Sony)
1x 32MB Pro Duo PSP branded stick
1x 2GB Pro Duo stick Sandisk (Not pictured)
1x PhotoFast CR-5400 Pro Duo Dual Slot Adapter for MicroSD cards (you can use 2x 16gb micro SD cards, Never used it)
Headphone remote (no headphones)
Manuals
UMD Carrying Case
Games / Movies:
Starwars battlefront UMD + Manuals
Spiderman 2 (Movie) UMD
Sampler UMD
Slim / Fat glossy white battery covers

SPSP.jpg

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

I'm located in Canada, all games will be shipped in a bubble wrapped envelopes. I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as shipping costs are covered. I accept paypal, if you're not send PP Gift, you're covering the fees.
I'm NeoGAF Plus.

IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0354.JPG
Crysis3.jpg

Hey guys, first time offering something in this thread:

Have: Watch_Dogs Nvidia game coupon (remeedable for a Uplay copy)

Want: DayZ standalone for Steam

I've got a NA Canada Destiny Alpha Code.

I know a whole bunch are being given away in the other thread, but I wasn't sure if I can ask there, but would someone be willing to promise a trade of the NA voucher for Lego The Movie Video Game Vita when one gets a PlayStation TV?

I have zero need for the alpha but also want that game as a freebie, so fair trade maybe?

Of course a code for Sly 3 Vita or Final Fantasy X-2 Vita codes would be even better! XD

Whatever is fair, I don't need actual money.

Edit: OH, I'll also take Wii Party U from the MK8 promo as that's the only one I'm missing as well.

So one of those four if that's fine?

Edit: Oh and of course, since you need PS+, you get a free 14-day trial code which I got.

Fracas

#fuckonami
For sale (prices are shipped):

PS4
Watch_Dogs. DLC code unused, everything's mint - $45

Wolfenstein: The New Order. Bought from Amazon, they goofed and sent me everything in a generic blu-ray case. The disc, manual, DOOM code and box art are all there, it's just a slightly thinner box - $39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom