• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 430 Club Nintendo (US) coins that will expire on the 30th. I don't care for any of the rewards currently available, so I'm offering them for sale if anyone is interested. Here are the options:

kwzsZ6A.png

The first 5 are digital codes to download the games from the eShop, the rest are physical items that can be shipped to your address (shipping is free).

Don't really have a price in mind, so I'm open to any offers. PM me please, thanks.

maxcriden

No, it's not. You might as well shame people for selling their limited edition 3DS XLs for current market value. The only time this should be questioned is if people are selling stolen items. I was questioned about the origins of my Amazon gift cards I was selling at a discount awhile back when asked and gladly showed why with a receipt and a small explanation. Yet, I don't feel it should be mandatory to disclose such things unless asked. And even then, I have the choice still of answering that or not.

That was me, I think, that asked you for a bit of reassurance about the Amazon GCs, and I really appreciated your willingness to do so. Thanks again for being great to work with on that large purchase!

On here? Wow. Did you have some super insane discount on them? It'd have to be over 30-40% off for me to be suspicious.

I wasn't suspicious but it was an incredible discount and a large volume of Amazon GCs I was purchasing. So my wife wanted a bit of reassurance before we went ahead with it since this is just secondhand information to her.

ETA: I just finished catching up on the thread. I hope it's okay with you, Genejin, that I outed myself as the person you were referring to. Sorry about that, if not.

SmokeMaxX

Yes, on here. And no, it wasn't an insane discount. I sold that person a large amount of Amazon credit at a 10% discount, and he had every reason to suspect the authenticity of the codes to whether or not fraud was involved. I do not wish to divulge that type of information publicly, and I'm glad it was kept that way.
I wasn't suspicious but it was an incredible discount and a large volume of Amazon GCs I was purchasing. So my wife wanted a bit of reassurance before we went ahead with it since this is just secondhand information to her.
Ah gotcha. I understand then. Cool beans.

deadlast

Very Positive feedback for seller JrBaconCheeseburger. He jumped through hoops to help me get the nintendo issue straighten out. Very highly recommended.

chessnut

Selling the following on steam:

Batman Origins - $6.25
Banner Saga 4 pack - $32
Banner Saga - $10.50
Company of Heros - $9
Kerbal - $13.50

I will give them to you on steam as gifts. I can get most games on steam at a 10-20% discount, so lemme know if you have any requests. PM me if interested

sensui-tomo

wanting to trade
Shovel Knight for the wii u for a steam copy of the game.(i sold my wii-u at one point and couldnt switch it to a steam code.)

edit: in process of trade.

Neverfade

WTS:

Launch Vita
Black
4GB Memory Card
AC Adapter
hard carrying case

$130

Also selling Mario Kart 8 CN bonus game, your choice, 15 bucks paypal.

Will also trade MK8 code for Shovel Knight (preferably on Wii U or 3DS)

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Very positive feedback for Habib Marwan - I was the buyer - he had fantastic communication, was exceptionally honest and went out of his way to make me happy.

Thank you!!!

iHEO

Banned
Hey guys I'm back to selling, tho there is a little change on how to order, you can check the details on my site http://steamgamemarket.com

I'm a gold seller on feedback list

Summer Sale Day 7 Daily Deals

Batman Arkham Origins - $5
Company of Heroes 2 - $7
Company of Heroes 2 – Digital Collector’s Edition - $11
Kerbal Space Program - $10
Bioshock Infinite - $6
The Banner Saga Deluxe - $9
The Banner Saga 4-Pack - $26
Endless Space – Emperor Edition - $5
Endless Space Gold - $5.5

Visit my order platform http://steamgamemarket.com to order faster!

Qwell

Question, if you have already registered and redeemed the MK8 free promo, can you still get other games from people? I kinda remember in the process, that after you register you pick the game and just get a download code you enter.

If that is the case, I would be interested in 2x codes as I'm a new Wii U owner and looking to build a little library, looking for Super Mario Bros U and Pikman 3.

I can send paypal or amazon GC

Geneijin

Question, if you have already registered and redeemed the MK8 free promo, can you still get other games from people? I kinda remember in the process, that after you register you pick the game and just get a download code you enter.

If that is the case, I would be interested in 2x codes as I'm a new Wii U owner and looking to build a little library, looking for Super Mario Bros U and Pikman 3.

Yes and no. Yes, because the code generated after claiming the MK8 code is a different code, therefore, you can use it for any account. No, because you can only claim one MK8 Club Nintendo code per account, so you would either have to ask that person to claim the MK8 code and sell you the game of your choice or you would have to use another account to register the MK8 code so you could generate one of the four select games under the promotion.

Yes you can. I am selling a code. Just let me know which game you'd like

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for Team Top Hat quick and easy transaction and was ok with alternate forms of payment since Nintendo still lives in the stone age.

Kadin

WTT: Monaco or Toki Tori 2+ for the following:

2014 Summer Adventure Cards 1,2,3,4,6,8,9.

I'm locked out of the Market due to using M&M money but the above 2 games I've had well before the sale started. Recent estimates put these cards at approx. $0.25 each (that's high) so basically 7x$0.25 = $1.75. So should be a good deal for you value wise. The games are in gift format via Steam so can be traded appropriately.

Hit me up here via PM or on Steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/kadin/

WTS

(DC JPN) Spawn - limited edition

spawn.jpg

Mint condition, no disc scratches, of course it works only on J-NTSC systems or modded ones

Price : 39USD
Delivery :
Registered mail, 10USD North America and Europe (delivery around 15 days), other countries ask me by PM
EMS, 14USD North America, 17USD Europe (delivery less than 7 days), other countries ask me by PM

Payment :
Paypal only, gift or customer will pay the fees

Super Mario Galaxy 2 OST (2cd)

FMBSRwBjyQbmCJ-FmmHeBrQupThkkH4f1mr6AQ7m0aI=w800-h598-no

Mint condition, no discs scratches, Club Nintendo exclusive release

Price : 37USD
Delivery :
Registered mail, 10USD North America and Europe (delivery around 15 days), other countries ask me by PM
EMS, 14USD North America, 17USD Europe (delivery less than 7 days), other countries ask me by PM

Payment :
Paypal only, gift or customer will pay the fees

Cheska

For Sale

Newly added!

Ni No Kuni US Wizards Edition, opened, no game included

Tales of Xillia Collectors Edition, no game included $70 shipped
OhQQBAul.jpg

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Dark Edition : no game included $60 shipped

The Last Story PAL Limited Edition & Pandora's Tower PAL Limited Edition $70 shipped as a package
KP9PTLgl.jpg

Persona 4 TAITO figured: Kanji, Rise and Nanako $40 shipped combined

Final Fantasy XIII UK Limited Edition PS3 $60 shipped
gx9ciBMl.jpg

Alicia 1/8 PVC from Valkyria Chronicles by SEGA $70 shipped
UKdOO26l.jpg

Will consider reasonable offers. PM if you guys are interested! Willing to discount if buying multiples. I still have original packaging for everything, would prefer to stick with US buyers only.

jfoul

WTB Steam:

• Valiant Hearts
    Witcher III
    Dark Souls II
    Dark Souls II: Season Pass
WTB Hardware:

• EVGA GTX 780 Backplate (100-BP-2781-B9)

Geneijin

Late reply:

That was me, I think, that asked you for a bit of reassurance about the Amazon GCs, and I really appreciated your willingness to do so. Thanks again for being great to work with on that large purchase!

ETA: I just finished catching up on the thread. I hope it's okay with you, Genejin, that I outed myself as the person you were referring to. Sorry about that, if not.
It's fine. I wasn't sure if I should have or not, so I did it for privacy reasons. Really appreciate the favor you did back then. Good thing your wife approved of it too. Haha

Nekobo

Positive seller feedback for Geneijin.

Received the code within a short time and he answered every question I had promptly.

baphomet

WTB - Original model 3DS - ~$65-85

Preferably in decent condition. This will be used for a capture board install so as long as everything functions as it should I'll consider it.

If you have one that you want to sell please pm me. Have plenty of feedback and can paypal quick.

CatPee

Stuff for sale. Prices are shipped and everything is excellent/complete unless otherwise noted.

PS3:
The Last of Us - $19
Grand Theft Auto V - $20
Metal Gear Rising UK Shinkawa steelbook - $20 (game not included)
Beyond: Two Souls - $15
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - $20
Catherine (alt. cover) - $10
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (MGS1 code unused) - $38

Vita:
Soul Sacrifice - $12
Rayman Origins - $9

PS4:
Killzone: Shadow Fall - $23

Headphones: (pics upon request)
Audio Technica ATH-M50 - $65
Good condition. Been through several hundred hours of use. It could use some new ear pads as the current ones are starting to crack a bit, but it still sounds as good as ever.

Philips Fidelio X1 - $130
Very good condition. Roughly ~60 hours of total use. The open-back design plus its warm, bassy sound signature makes it fantastic for gaming and instrumental music. Includes original box, original cable, and alternate 4' MediaBridge cable.

Also wanted: Amazon credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom