• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneijin

Philips Fidelio X1 - $130
Very good condition. Roughly ~60 hours of total use. The open-back design plus its warm, bassy sound signature makes it fantastic for gaming and instrumental music. Includes original box, original cable, and alternate 4' MediaBridge cable.
I can't believe nobody bought it from you yet the first time you posted this.

Game: Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Price: ONE MILLION DOLLARS! [ok, $0.15 then] (Sold)

Paypal gift only, or perhaps a gum if you can deliver it to my door.
Only one copy available (sorry, gifted the other 17 copies), first come first served.
Not for reselling!

Selling:

Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 (Comes with original box, case, charger, and 32gb microSD card) -$105 shipped
zamyggn.jpg

Ouya - Comes with an extra controller -$65 shipped (also comes with HDMI cord. I just forgot to take a picture of it.)

The Lord of The Rings (50th Anniversary Edition) & The Hobbit (Collector's Edition) (All Brand-New) -$65 shipped

toneroni

Game: Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Price: ONE MILLION DOLLARS! [ok, $0.15 then] (Sold)

Paypal gift only, or perhaps a gum if you can deliver it to my door.
Only one copy available (sorry, gifted the other 17 copies), first come first served.
Not for reselling!

Thanks to DunderHassan! I'm trying to get into PC gaming again after a long layoff.
Hope this doesn't start me down the old steam sale backlog as I already have one on consoles :x

Want to Buy or Trade for:

Pokemon Black Ver. 2 for $15-20 shipped.

PRICE DROPS!
WTS:

Games

Tomodachi Life - $18 shipped, no box/instruction manual, only the game
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $20 shipped

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

Anyone in the NYC area interested in buying a gaming PC? This things plays everything. I'd like $1050. PC gaf will tell you this setup is legit. Only a couple months old too. I have boxes/paperwork for everything

- Windows 8.1
- Corsair Carbide Series 330R Case
- Intel Core i7-4770K Haswell
- AMD MSI R9 280X 3GB
- Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3/120G SSD
- Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM HDD
- GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD3H LGA MB
- Patriot Viper 3 8GB
- TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express Adapter
- Rosewill HIVE Series HIVE-750 750W PSU
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - CPU Cooler
- Razer BlackWidow 2014 Keyboard
- Razer Naga 2013 Mouse

JoseDFrog

Banned
JoseDFrog said:
Case: Fractal XL R2
Motherboard: MSI MPower Z77 (bent one pin so I can't get usb 3 out to the front of the case)
CPU: i7 3770K
Memory: Crucial Low Profile two 8GB sticks
Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
PSU: Silencer Mk III 850W
HDD: Crucial M4 256GB
Windows 7
Random Dvd drive cuz you know you have to have one...

I'll sell it locally North Jersey/NYC area.

I'm gonna piggyback of fluffydelusions post. $700 just needs video card.

n64coder

Positive feedback for TheDancingWatermelon

Sold me a 32GB ipod touch 4th gen for a fair price. Great communication, excellent packaging. Would do business with him again.

AAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++

hipgnosis

Interest check!

i3Lf1Tp.png

I have a couple of extra of these Dark Souls comics that were handed with preorders. The artwork is gorgeus and the comic is approx. 20 pages long.

Willing to do trades as well, I'm interested in PS1 and DS games.

PM me if interested!

WTS: Wasteland 2 Beta Code $30USD

Turns out one of my two keys from the kickstarter is for the beta but there's no way I'll have time to play it before the regular release anyways.

wiibomb

looking to buy a code for 3DS or Wii U version of shoverl knight, mainly the 3DS version, at a discunted price.

I'm also looking for a gameboy player and its disc for US.

please PM me in any case.

sladeums

WTS

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo PIN# - $18
Code delivered via PM.
I take PayPal (please gift or cover fees) and Amazon Payments.

GAF Plus seller.

(Will also trade for : $20 Amazon gift card/code; or physical copes of : New Super Mario Bros. 2, SMT: Soul Hackers Deluxe, Super Mario 3D Land.)

Istaerion

WTB - Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Steam) - for around the greatly reduced price some managed to get it for.

Thought i would ask, just in case someone is willing.

You probably won't have much luck here, so you might want to consider giving Steam Trades a look should nothing turn up.

There's a fair number of listings where you can trade two TF2 Crate keys (~$2.20 ea.) for Valiant Hearts.

didamangi

Have:
  • Football Manager 2014 SEA region steam key $9 (Region locked to Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam)
Want:
  • Paypal

N° 2048

WTS

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo PIN# - $18

Code delivered via PM.
I take PayPal (please gift or cover fees) and Amazon Payments.

GAF Plus seller.

(Will also trade for : $20 Amazon gift card/code; or physical copes of : New Super Mario Bros. 2, SMT: Soul Hackers Deluxe, Super Mario 3D Land.)

PMed.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I think this will be frowned upon, but here we go:

I pulled a couple favors from my family members (as they required a facebook account) and I came up with 5 Gamestop's Xbox Live codes for 5 dollars.

I don't have a xbox one nor I plan on getting one, and there's very little xbox360 games I still want, and with games with gold, the ones I want will probably end up being free.

I really do want Resident Evil 4 on Steam. That's 12 dollars on Steam right now. So I'm thinking about trading 4 of those 5 codes ($20 dollars) for Resident Evil 4 on Steam.

That's only 8 dollars "profit", but I want at least one code for me.

Any takers? PM me if you're interested.

Nevermind, friend came to the rescue! Thanks.

LQX

Not Canadian. Everything was bought and ships from the US. PM with any offers or questions.

DuckTales - Remastered $13

Mario and Luigi Dream Team $22 (Trade for Kirby Triple Deluxe or another RPG)

MSI 770 GTX 4GB $295

Transformers Platinum Edition Grimlock Vs. Decepticon Bruticus BRAND NEW $95

Nike Jordan Phase 23 Trek Size 11.5 Brand New, Never Worn. $85

Steam:
Bundle A - $7
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1(Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Comix Zone, Ecco the Dolphin, Gain Ground, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, VectorMan, Crack Down, Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi and Space Harrier II.)
Alpha Protocol
Company of Heroes
Rome: Total War
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Bundle B - $7
Iron Brigade
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Mark of the Ninja
FTL: Faster Than Light
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
The Swapper
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Willing to trade them all for something decent on Steam.

npm0925

Have
Playstation Vita 2000 (Light Blue / White) (imported from Japan, mint condition, no dead pixels / scratches, all original packaging included)
16 GB memory card
Light Blue carrying pouch
Tearaway
One year PS+ card (unused)

Want
$200 or a Wii U

00202_4_ALPN7_Tok0r_600x450.jpg

00e0e_igga_Hr_T0rd_E_600x450.jpg

00g0g_7ems_Qo_KH5_Oj_600x450.jpg

Selling MSDN versions of Windows 7 Pro and Windows 8 Pro for $30.

Windows 8 Pro key can be updated to 8.1 Pro for free.

Selling Daylight for $10.

Positive buyer feedback to baphomet. My first physical shipment from home and cost $400, and no scam. :)

Cheddahz

Banned
Positive buyer feedback to LQX! The buyer was able to transfer the funds to me quickly and we were able to communicate easily, I would recommend this buyer (if the person is interested in buying from you)!

baphomet

Selling MSDN versions of Windows 7 Pro and Windows 8.1 Pro for $30.

Selling Daylight for $10.

Positive buyer feedback to baphomet. My first physical shipment from home and cost $400, and no scam. :)

Positive Feedback for threetri333

Sold me an excellent laptop that I'm really enjoying. Super easy transaction pleasure to work with.

Thanks!

grkazan12

WTS: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM 23' 1080P Monitor - $200 Shipped

A great monitor that has never let me down, it is in excellent condition. Includes the power cable that it came with. Stand also has the ability to be switched into portrait view.

Connectivity 1 DVI with HDCP 1 DisplayPort 1 VGA Port 1 USB 2.0 upstream port 4 USB 2.0 downstream port.

14322651008_fdcd395c15_b.jpg

Istaerion

PSA: Valiant Hearts: The Great War Steam keys obtained from the price error or from a Russian trader are now region-locked and cannot be traded to, gifted to, or registered on an account not based in the region where the key originated.

Considering such, it's safe to say all the keys that are being sold/traded here and everywhere else is likely region-locked unless otherwise specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom