• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

televator

I am a GAF plus seller. Only 2 more for gold!

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
In the Hunt
Road Rash 3
Road Rash 64
Excite Bike 64
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
The Clone Wars [Blu-Rays]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Pics on request.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
-Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5

SEGA Genesis:
-Earthworm Jim $8

SEGA Saturn:
-Panzer Dragoon [Disk only] $20
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
N64:
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Super Mario 64 [CIB] $30
-Super Mario 64 [cart only] $15
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer

Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-Metroid Prime [Disk Only] $5
PS2:
-Maximo $7
-MDK2
-Rogue Galaxy SOLD
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
-Primal
Game Boy Advance:
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls $10
-Final Fantasy Tactics $10
-Donkey Kong Country $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $6
-Super Mario Land 2 $6
-Mega Man: Dr. Wyli's Revenge $6

Istaerion

Wondering if it's ok to trade those $5 vouchers from Gamestop/Xbox?

It's allowed, however, you'll likely have some people frowning on it due to the nature.

In any event, there's been several users looking to offload their batch from what I recall... and I believe some were even successful by offering a fairly sizable discount with their listing.

WTB:

-Boxed NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Gameboy games

I'm not looking for anything in particular, but if you have some you've been wanting to unload, PM me with a list/pic of your wares and we'll talk.

Het_Nkik

CwVbOwP.jpg

I bought this off Ryuen. He's really fast to respond to PMs. Game was packed really well in bubble wrap and a cardboard box. Shipped out really fast. Order tracking, insurance. Even provided extra pictures.

So basically, really awesome person to deal with. +1 for Ryuen.

Want to Sell:

Club Nintendo PIN codes for, worth 40 coins each I believe (not counting the post-play surveys):

Super Mario 3D Land
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario Kart 7 (not sure if this one is used)

$4 PayPal each. Club Nintendo year resets tonight, so someone might need codes to reach Gold or Platinum in time. PM me.

rc213

It's allowed, however, you'll likely have some people frowning on it due to the nature.

In any event, there's been several users looking to offload their batch from what I recall... and I believe some were even successful by offering a fairly sizable discount with their listing.

Alright, Not looking to make myself rich. I have 3 and was hoping to trade them for VUDU Movie Codes or like $8 for all 3.

Want to Sell:

Club Nintendo PIN codes for, worth 40 coins each I believe (not counting the post-play surveys):

Super Mario 3D Land
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario Kart 7 (not sure if this one is used)

$4 PayPal each. Club Nintendo year resets tonight, so someone might need codes to reach Gold or Platinum in time. PM me.
pm sent

fosholv

Price includes shipping.

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - Opened Box & Club Nintendo Code Used - Like New Condition - $34.99

Payment: Paypal Gift
Shipping: USPS Priority Mail with Tracking #

sladeums

positive feedback for buyer Prodigal

Quick payment, good communication ... thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------

reposted

Alright. Let's try this again. I have a Amazon store credit that I have no use for these days.

So I will buy and ship a new console to someone. Your choice:

PS4 or base XB1: $350 with overnight shipping
XB1 with Kinect bundles: $450 with overnight shipping.

Not interested in selling smaller stuff as I'd like this be a one and done kind of thing. Please PM me for details.

WTB:

PayDay 2 Steam Key and possibly Counter Strike Global Offensive.

These were just dirt cheap on Steam, but a buddy of mine wants them, and I'd love to grab them so we can play together. Not looking to pay much more than what they were on sale for, just seeing if some GAFer is sitting on one and is looking to get rid of it, I'd appreciate it a great deal!

Thanks!

Geneijin

Have you tried selling PSN credit at 10% off face value? I bet you'd find buyers for that pretty quickly.
Or anything for a 10% discount really. 5% is really stretching it.

Edit: Oh, he already discounted. Ah, if only I had the money. Wouldn't mind a PS4 for $350.

Hollycat

Positive seller feedback for Hypoallergenic Chie. Very friendly and easy to work with. :)

Positive Buyer Feedback for Stormhammer. There was a minor issue caused by me when I didn't make Shipping prices obvious, Stormhammer resolved it with absolutely no hassle or pressure from me. Would absoultely sell to again.

KJA

WTS: Various Club Nintendo Rewards

All prices include shipping. Ships from Canada.

Mario Reversible Pouch (Red) - $30
Platinum Playing Cards - $25
Pikmin Tote Bag - $25

Disgraced

WTS: 360 versions Dragon Age: Origins and II together for ten bucks. Good shape, I'd say. Manuals included. Willing to instead trade for either Dead Space 2 or Wet, which are both longshots I'm looking for. I'm also down to trade for other stuff too maybe, just message me and we'll discuss what's what.

Picture here: http://i.imgur.com/dqW5Ly8.jpg

I'll totally take more pics of the discs and whatnot if you want, just hit me up in a message.

mdsfx

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for Cheska

Sold me a Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition. Made my daughter the happiest girl on the planet :) And yes, her Dad is awesome.

JaCy

All items include shipping, paypal verified and preferred.

Xbox One
Watch Dogs - $40

Wii U
All Club Nintendo code have been used.

Super Mario 3D World - $40
New Super Mario Bros. U - $35
New Super Luigi U - $18
Wii Party U - $27

Whooter

WTS

tNRVUvdl.jpg

Q8iDvoEl.jpg

1WaHLrRl.jpg

aQdvxE2l.jpg

jihcjrIl.jpg

zkwObSBl.jpg

3ve7uFRl.jpg

Shenmue 2 is the EU/PAL version

Both Shenmue and Shenmue 2 are in tip-top condition, looking like they've never been played. Discs are scratch free, and the only thing keeping it from looking brand new is the slight damage to the cardboard sleeve on Shenmue 2. Game manuals are immaculate. $125.00 shipped for both, US only.

Eva20ZKl.jpg

Assorted PS2 and Dreamcast demo discs. $10.00 shipped, US only.

Hit me up if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Dambrosi

Banned
WTB: Does anyone have a spare Steam key for Astebreed they'd be willing to part with for less than RRP? Like, one from the just-finished Steam Summer Sale? I can PayPal or do the TF2 key thing. PM me. Thanks in advance.

Cheska

Super positive feedback for Kenpachi (x2) and mdsfx. Seriously great people and a wonderful representation of our little community here.

ShyGuy

Repost from 14 pages ago!

FOR SALE:

1-Year PS+ Membership code (purchased from Amazon)

Will sell for US$39.00, paypal gift only as I am based in Australia

---

I have +3 feedback atm and haven't bought or sold in a while here on GAF.

I actually have 2x 1-year codes, but am selling one for now.

Any questions please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom