• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Sorry to hear about the bad experience Beat, hope things end up working out ok. I can understand the frustration, nothing more worrying than shipping out expensive items and being left in the dark with no communication. People need to realize if something comes up, being open and honest is always 100% better than hiding or running from the issue. On one hand I can understand because I did that once or twice on eBay when I was teenager, but I learned my lesson after someone else did it back to me and it's just not fair to anyone to operate in that fashion.

It's just a terible way to handle things, I've done hundreds of sells on this thread, and I've literally had 2 issues (for the most part)

This is the second.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I agree that people should absolutely hold up whatever agreement they make. Failing to do so, however minor it seems to them, may have major ramifications for other parties involved. It also simply reflects poorly on you if you fail to do what you agree to. There are always extenuating circumstances though. Did he offer any type of reasoning for changing the agreement without notice? Also, I know there have been several trades where the other party involved didn't receive my PM. Luckily one, or both of us followed up after a short amount of time so we were able to negate any potential problem.

Anyway, I've not done any transactions for you, but I hate to see someone else have a bad experience and no longer be willing to trade on here. I hope it all works out for you.

nah no reason at all, I am just being ignored.

Thanks ,I am sure you will some day, most people know me by this name or g35twinturbo. I would say I am self proclaimed king of BST lol

sense

WTS

WatchDogs PS4 in great condition. ps4 exclusive mission and Best Buy exclusive mission codes unused. comes with case as well. 45 dollars shipped

Silky

Banned
Have:
$20 in Xbox Live Credit (individual $5 XBL codes.)

Want
1 Ultimate Game Card, 1 $20 PSN credit., 1 PS+ 3 month subcription, OR 1 $20 Steam Wallet card.

PM, please.

Mark5130

WTS

Xbox Live 12 month card - $40
Xbox Live 3 month card - $15
Skylanders Dark Edition for Xbox 360. Includes portal, game (mint condition) and all Dark Edition figures except for Dark Spyro. Asking $45 shipped.

Would like PayPal gift.

Thank you for your consideration!

WTS:

Possibly my original blue 3DS, with Super Mario Land, Pushmo, Wario Land II and Link Between Worlds installed. I'm trying to make credit to buy a Wii U.

Rarely used (less than 30 minutes max) Dualshock 3 Controller

PlayStation Move + Camera (PS Eye) (Used less than 20 minutes).

PlayStation Move Official Racing Wheel (Boxed, new)

WTB

PS4 Games:

Rayman Legends

PS3 Games:

Heavy Rain
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Rayman Legends

Madao

WTS:

Code from the Mario Kart 8 promo. i haven't redeemed it yet so you can tell me which game you want first (New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, Zelda Wind Waker HD or Wii Party U) - $20

Paypal gift payment only.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Tales of Xillia Limited Edition - $25
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD - $10

C6C28231-E927-4640-A425-749098AE48D9.jpg

Selling MSDN versions of Windows 7 Pro and Windows 8 Pro for $40.

Windows 8 Pro key can be updated to 8.1 Pro for free.

Selling Daylight for $10.

They are going for 35 plus shipping on eBay. I'll do 30 shipping included.

As tempting as it it I will pass. Wanted a firesale price for my new X1. Thanks anyways.

Also I only have $15 in my paypal, lol

AKA

Who wants to sell me a X1 game for $15?!
Ryse?!

Phoenixus

Anyone in the UK willing to swap digital codes for the following Wii U games in physical format? I have the following I'd like to convert;

Amazing Spider-Man
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
NintendoLand
Rayman Legends
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
Super Mario 3D World
Wonderful 101
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD

Happy to cover postage. :)

Want to Buy or Trade for:

Pokemon Black Ver. 2 for $15-20 shipped.

PRICE DROPS!
WTS:

Games

SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $20 shipped

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

NINTENDO MEMORBILIA
The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $25
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom