• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

repost

WTB
- PS3 R1 NieR
- Wii NTSC The Last Story (w Soundtrack + Artbook)
- Wii NTSC Xenoblade
- Wii NTSC Pandoras Tower

- Humble eBook Bundle IV

- PS3 DS3 Official Charging Cradle
- Official Nintendo Wii Remote Plus Quick Charging Set

I'm willing to trade my $15 Xbox Points code for a $10 PSN code. I'll even let the person use my code first to verify and know I'm not ripping anyone off.

Any takers lemme know!

Edit: Goneeeeee

Mark5130

WTS

Xbox Live 12 month card - $40
Xbox Live 3 month card - $15
Xbox Live $20 cards x 2 - $15 each
Skylanders Dark Edition for Xbox 360. Includes portal, game (mint condition) and all Dark Edition figures except for Dark Spyro. Asking $45 shipped.

Would like PayPal gift. PM if interested!

npm0925

Have a Midnight Purple 3DS in like new condition with no scratches and a Hori screen protector applied to the touch screen. Includes all of the original packaging, charging cradle, a USB charging cable, blue Club Nintendo Mario pouch, and the following games:

Fire Emblem
Super Mario 3D Land
Animal Crossing
Zelda: Ocarina
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Asking $200.

DSC04984.jpg

DSC04985.jpg

DSC04983.jpg

Slurmer

Banned
I have a ps3 Hit Box controller that I would like to sell. I only used it a couple of times and just could not get the hang of it. Im willing to be really reasonable so just PM me offers

Istaerion

Quick question: Is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt displaying a region code in the Steam Subscription page yet? For example: is it displaying ROW or what-have-you after its name?

I'm interested in purchasing a copy from DunderHassan, but I wouldn't want to get stuck with a version potentially open to region differences.

liezryou

Quick question: Is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt displaying a region code in the Steam Subscription page yet? For example: is it displaying ROW or what-have-you after its name?

I'm interested in purchasing a copy from DunderHassan, but I wouldn't want to get stuck with a version potentially open to region differences.

Redeem it and you will be fine. Leave it in your inventory and you could get screwed.

Alright, might as well try one last price shift.

Selling: MLB 14: The Show (PS4)

$30 shipped. PayPal or PSN credit.

If it isn't gone soon, I'll be trading to gamestop for $34. I'd rather move it to a GAFer than do business with them or Best Buy though.

Sold twice and have gotten positive feedback both times.

PM me if interested.

EGM92

FS:

MadCatz PS3 Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition Round 2 Fight Stick. - $120
Stick has been lightly used, there are no signs of wear. Comes with box, certificate, inserts and manual. Looking to deal within Canada since it's pretty heavy but if you're willing to cover the costs I'll ship anywhere.

Round2TE.jpg

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

PS3 Games:

Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE - $15
Call of Duty 3 - $5
Call of Duty 4 - $5
Dark Sector - $5
The Fight: Lights Out - $8
Oblivion - $5
Stanglehold - $5
Ghost Recon 2 - $5
Full Auto 2 - $5
Fracture - $5
Dark Kingdom - $5
Blazing Angels - $5
The Darkness - $5
Soul Calibur IV - $8
Command & Conquer Red Alert Ultimate Edition - $8
Splinter Cell Double Agent - $5

Sealed Games:

Resident Evil 5 - $10
The Shoot - $8
Little Big Planet - $8
Socom Confrontation - $5
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $8
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $10
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $8
Haze - $5
Crysis 3 - $22

Wii Games:

Super Smash Bros Brawl - $18
Zelda Twilight Princess (Original print) - $18
Super Mario Galaxy - $15

Movies:

Watchmen: DIrector's Cut Bluray - $15

Sims 3 Plus seasons & Sims 3 Katy Perry PC. Both are sealed. - $20 for both

Sims3.jpg

PSP 2001 Starwars Battlefront Edition (Darth Vader battery covery). I've had this unit since it launched, it's been my trusty mobile gaming system when traveling. The screen has hairline scratches on it, no gouges. I've had the charging port replaced but it I still need to wiggle the cable to get it to charge, it might actually be the charger itself that's worn out. Asking $100, but open to some offers. Currently has Custom Firmware installed.

Comes with:
PSP 2001 Unit
1200mah and 1800mah batteries (both are original Sony batteries), 1800 can be turned into a pandora battery.
2x 8GB Pro Duo sticks (Sandisk / Sony)
1x 32MB Pro Duo PSP branded stick
1x 2GB Pro Duo stick Sandisk (Not pictured)
1x PhotoFast CR-5400 Pro Duo Dual Slot Adapter for MicroSD cards (you can use 2x 16gb micro SD cards, Never used it)
Headphone remote (no headphones)
Manuals
UMD Carrying Case
Games / Movies:
Starwars battlefront UMD + Manuals
Spiderman 2 (Movie) UMD
Sampler UMD
Slim / Fat glossy white battery covers

SPSP.jpg

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

I'm located in Canada, all games will be shipped in a bubble wrapped envelopes. I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as shipping costs are covered. I accept paypal, if you're not send PP Gift, you're covering the fees.
I'm NeoGAF Plus.

IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0354.JPG
Crysis3.jpg

Istaerion

Redeem it and you will be fine. Leave it in your inventory and you could get screwed.

Not worried about region locking due to that factor. I just wanted to know if it's being labeled under a specific region code rather than ROW or whatever as that could cause problems for me down the road due to potential region differences.

liezryou

Not worried about region locking due to that factor. I just wanted to know if it's being labeled under a specific region code rather than ROW or whatever as that could cause problems for me down the road due to potential region differences.

ROW just means rest of the world (Anyone other then RU/CIS). Some gifts have the ROW label when they are ROW, others do not.

As far as witcher 3 goes, there are two subs being pushed around, the EU one and the US/Russia one. This one is most likely the US/Russia one as it is the cheaper of the two.

ERMint13

$25 XBL codes. 5x$5. Each verified through the Xbox website this afternoon.

Looking for $15 PSN in trade. PM if interested.

**And it's gone......

Istaerion

ROW just means rest of the world (Anyone other then RU/CIS). Some gifts have the ROW label when they are ROW, others do not.

As far as witcher 3 goes, there are two subs being pushed around, the EU one and the US/Russia one. This one is most likely the US/Russia one as it is the cheaper of the two.

I know what ROW means; I was wondering if DunderHassan's keys happened to have it listed or not.

I'm also certain he's selling the Russian keys due to the price he's offering as you stated.

I'm just wondering if there's any other specific region coding attached to his keys or not. Since it wasn't specifically answered, I'm still curious. Does it just say The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or whatever, or does it say The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt EU or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt RU?

Again, not worried about region locking at all nor calling his sales into question. It's a personal curiosity of mine on whether or not the key might be subject to region differences down the road if implemented.

liezryou

I know what ROW means; I was wondering if DunderHassan's keys happened to have it listed or not.

I'm also certain he's selling the Russian keys due to the price he's offering as you stated.

I'm just wondering if there's any other specific region coding attached to his keys or not. Since it wasn't specifically answered, I'm still curious. Does it just say The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or whatever, or does it say The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt EU or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt RU?

Again, not worried about region locking at all nor calling his sales into question. It's a personal curiosity of mine on whether or not the key might be subject to region differences down the road if implemented.

It's not tagged with anything, just says the name of the game, and you also could have done this by asking him via PM.

Istaerion

It's not tagged with anything, just says the name of the game, and you also could have done this by asking him via PM.

Good to know! I figured he would be busy enough with his transactions rather than providing me an answer that doesn't directly involve his actual business.

Sorry if it seems to have disrupted you; it was an honest question.

Selling MSDN versions of Windows 7 Pro and Windows 8 Pro for $40.

Windows 8 Pro key can be updated to 8.1 Pro for free.

Selling Daylight for $5.

Geneijin

Positive seller feedback for outunderthestars.

Communication was great. He provided me several ways to reach him and responded in a timely manner. Very flexible. Wouldn't mind buying from him again.

WTS

Digital download codes

Dragon Quest 8 iOS code (EU, iPhone 5 or better) - 7€
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn PS3 code (EU PSN) - 20€

Paypal gift preferred

WTS

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Tournament Edition Fightstick. PS3/PC/Xbox 360. Stick has been dualmodded by a local when I was living in the atl. Not much into fighting games any more so I have no use for it. Everything still works fine.

Asking for 120 PayPal + shipping (gifted or you cover fees and I'll go half on shipping). Continental US only. Sorry I do not have the original box. Lost it during the move to Tennessee. Can do local pickup too if you live around Nashville.

I will not ship first. I have a couple positive feedback on here and have about 30-40 positive feedback on eBay.

Sorry, no pictures at the moment as I am on vacation but I doubt this is in high demand so I thought I would list it now to gain interest. Stick is in good condition. Used it for a good 6+ months playing a bunch of mvc3.

PS Vita OLED Asking for 130 for the system. Or 220 complete with:

16gb memory card
8gb memory card
4gb memory card x2
Persona 4 Golden
Hot Shot Golf
PS Vita Carry Case/pouch
And whatever other game I have as I can't remember at the moment. But I'm sure that's everything. If I do find anything else then it'll just be a surprise.

Vita is in good condition. Dropped maybe once from about a foot (fell out of my lap from my car) so a couple of cosmetic dings/scratches. There is a smallscratch on the screen that is barely noticeable after I put on the screen protector. I also had a Keychain attached to the Vita so the paint has obviously been scratched off from that. I lost the box to this too unfortunately. Other than that, no problems with the system. Some of you may be one of "those people" that are extremely picky with the screen but I see no problems with it or any blemishes. I'm just saying this because I remember a lot of people returning their systems because screen issues.

Again, PayPal. Shipping is on me for this one. Local pickup possible if in Nashville, TN area. Will not ship first.

Thanks for reading!

I'm looking to par with these:

eFl5XfQ.jpg

I really want to get rid if them and I'm open to all offers. The new tall routers is the Apple AirPort Extreme. The falter one is the last gen 2TB Time Capsule. Both work great but I have no need for them with my new service provider.

I'm willing to do Paypal, Amazon GC, trades.

I'm looking for a Kindle HDX 7" but I want to see what others might have! Very eager to part with these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom