• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell: NEW PRICES!

Sweet Home NES English version - This is a glorious reproduction cart. Red cartridge, original cardboard case, cart sleeve, instructions and map. Also a clear plastic case to protect the game and case is included. Works great. Played it once and then went into my shelf. Could use some extra cash and figured before going to Ebay, some GAF memebers might like a chance to get it. The two english US versions on ebay only go from $100 -$120 so I'll do $50.

u3RLrcel.jpg

Of0GwgWl.jpg

I also have a English translated Clock Tower on SNES as well that I'd be will to part with also if anyone is interested. $50 Same condition as Sweet Home with case, etc minus a red color cartridge.Not currently available on ebay.

oxyew4sl.jpg

AkJUCQ2l.jpg

Also have good condition copies of Mega Man Legends 2 for $50 and Rule of Rose for $50.

xG7rJ6Kl.jpg

UOxvPLfl.jpg

Postive Seller Feedback for Doomburrito7 He sold me an xbox giftcard for cheap. He was very friendly and he sent the code quickly. I highly recommend him and hope to do business with again.

WTB:

Any and all loose NES games. In a decent shape--not interested in completely destroyed labels :X
Preferably a decent sized group of games(10-15 games and up).

PM what you have and will pay via Paypal or if you're interested in any trades, put in the PM what you'd be interested in for trades as I most likely have it.

Have never traded on GAF (first post in the BST thread, but looking to become active) but I have 100% rating on eBay and have been selling antiques for years. eBay Feedback

Thanks! <3

Defunkled

Looking to sell:

Sweet Home NES English version - This is a glorious reproduction cart. Red cartridge, original cardboard case, cart sleeve, instructions and map. Also a clear plastic case to protect the game and case is included. Works great. Played it once and then went into my shelf. Could use some extra cash and figured before going to Ebay, some GAF memebers might like a chance to get it. The two english US versions on ebay only go from $100 -$120 so I'll do the lower end.

u3RLrcel.jpg

Of0GwgWl.jpg

I also have a English translated Clock Tower on SNES as well that I'd be will to part with also if anyone is interested. Same condition as Sweet Home with case, etc minus a red color cartridge.Not currently available on ebay so up for offers.

oxyew4sl.jpg

AkJUCQ2l.jpg

Also have good condition copies of Mega Man Legends 2 and Rule of Rose up for sale.

xG7rJ6Kl.jpg

UOxvPLfl.jpg

PM sent.

Long shot, but would anyone be willing to buy £25/£50 of PSN codes for face value, with payment over Paypal? Traded a few games in earlier and it made more sense to get two £25 PSN codes than it did for straight cash

I'll use them eventually if there are no takers, but worth a go :p

Whooter

WTS

Uro1hF4l.jpg

0YstIt4l.jpg

McDwl31l.jpg

VOkLNZHl.jpg

EpiRYY2l.jpg

Shenmue 2 is the EU/PAL version, I played it on my US DC using a VGA adapter.

The game is in tip-top condition, looking like they've never been played. Discs are scratch free, and the only thing keeping it from looking brand new is the slight damage to the cardboard sleeve. Game manuals are immaculate. $80.00 shipped, US only.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive seller feedback for Bboy AJ

Even payed extra for faster shipping. Thanks!

Positive buyer feedback for Gumbie. Super pleasant to deal with the entire transaction. Enjoy it!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
This is an odd request but I'm looking for the outer slipcover (sleeve) for Tangled 3D bluray set. Just the sleeve itself. Must be in very good condition with no bends or rips.

$5 paypal gift. Please let me know if you have one that you wanna get rid of. Thanks

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff.

%%% Looking for Vita games and PSN $$ so if you want to make a trade, let me know %%%

shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

360 games:
not sure how to price, send me a PM if you are interested in anything.
all games in minty fresh condition, the GTA IV + Stories from Liberty City is sealed
**** need to mention that Ace Combat 6 is not complete, i've lost the booklet ****

PS3 games:
all games are mint condition
for the MGS collection, none of the online codes have been redeemed yet

bodine1231

Would like to trade these for a 360 Hori Fighting Edge (white,would even up with Paypal) stick or sell for 145 shipped.

Figma Link
Figma Samus
Figuarts Mario w/ A and B sets

GC71388

I've got plenty of XBL currency codes. I want sniper elite digital for xbone. Also interested in wolfenstein digital for xbone. Pm me if you have either

Selling

Metal Gear Bundle - $50 OBO shipped to 48 states - I don't want to piece this out right now

-Metal Gear Solid 4 Collector's Edition PS3 (Case was left in my car on a hot day, disc looks like it might be done? Not sure) - Box is in excellent condition

-Metal Gear Solid 4 Collector's Edition Strategy Guide - Near Mint

-Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Bonus Disc Blu-Ray - Near Mint, includes bonus Soundtrack

-Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence PS2 - Discs are near mint, includes Persistence Bonus Disc. Case in excellent condition

-Metal Gear Solid PS1 - Both discs are like new, never played, case is near mint

eIfiwtW.jpg

Persona 3 + Strategy Guide - $40 OBO shipped to 48 states

-Persona 3 Box Set with Artbook and Soundtrack - Artbook and Soundtrack are mint. Box is in good condition, some wear. Game case and game disc are near mint.

-Persona 3 Strategy Guide - good condition, some wear, and binding seems off on some pages, but no loose pages or tears.

Free copies of GTA: San Andreas and Front Mission 4 (Both complete and near mint) included.

WsYIwpM.jpg

PayPal Gift only.

Want to Buy:

GTX 760 or 770 in New or Like New condition
Amazon Credit

Selling

OLED 3G/Wifi Vita with 8gb Memory Card

Will ship in original box (within another box) with System, Memory Card (in system), AC adaptor, usb cord, and instructions/manuals.

Gallery

Sorry the images aren't the best, they were taken with a MacbookPro webcam. The Vita is in great shape. It has a few minor light scratches to the front and one more noticeable one near the bottom right edge less than an inch long (1/2 inch maybe). The screen has had a protector on it from Day 1. Back of the system has a few light scratches and does not have a protector of any sort but still looks great. It really hasn't seen much use as I bought a Slim Vita less than a month after this one. The box has a tear on the opening end.

$130 shipping included to US. Paypal Gift only. PM with any questions!

asdad123

I have two codes from the Gamestop Xbox Live Promo, so $10 total. I was going to use them, but decided against it (nothing Im interested in at the moment).

Looking for $8 paypal gift.

oldmario

I've got plenty of XBL currency codes. I want sniper elite digital for xbone. Also interested in wolfenstein digital for xbone. Pm me if you have either

couldn't you just redeem those (gamestop) codes and buy sniper elite and wolfenstein off the xbl marketplace?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
For Sale

Brand new, factory sealed Playstation 4 - $350

Brand new, factory sealed Xbox One - Day One Edition - $450 - SOLD

Pics provided on request. I would have done it already, but I'm at work, and those are currently in my (weather-controlled) storage unit. (see below)

I've had these since launch, and between helping my family move, renovate the new place, work being a bear, and a million other things, I haven't had time to even pull these out of storage and play them. Now, I'm still short on time, and I could use the money. My loss, your gain.

Both of these prices include shipping within the contiguous United States. Offers from outside that area are welcome, but PM me with your area so I can work out what shipping will cost.

If you're looking up my feedback, I haven't sold anything here in a while, but I was one of the original GAF Gold members. Not to mention, a few mods/members here have the resources to easily track me down. Please deal with confidence!

Still available, and adding some pictures as some have requested:

Also, I'd like to point out that these two guys are awesome and thank you for chiming in on my behalf!

I did a couple of deals with breaky back in the original BST, pre-gold status and all that. Everything was on the up and up, I'll vouch for him.

I can vouch for him as well!

He paid for some games and a console way back in the day, in person, without murdering me or pulling some fishy business. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom