• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

paolo11

WTS

Infamous PS3 non greatest hits version.

Forza 3 Collectors edition.

$35 for both bundled together.

WTB

Bravely Default preferably Collectors Edition for a discounted price.

mdsfx

Have a beautifully discolored SNES in fine working order with 2 original controllers (great shape), retail box in great shape, cables, and a few games (carts only):

Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Aladdin

Whats this worth? Anything?

DrhwhI3.jpg

Looking to sell:

Sweet Home NES English version - This is a glorious reproduction cart. Red cartridge, original cardboard case, cart sleeve, instructions and map. Also a clear plastic case to protect the game and case is included. Works great. Played it once and then went into my shelf. Could use some extra cash and figured before going to Ebay, some GAF memebers might like a chance to get it. The two english US versions on ebay only go from $100 -$120 so I'll do the lower end.

u3RLrcel.jpg

Of0GwgWl.jpg

I also have a English translated Clock Tower on SNES as well that I'd be will to part with also if anyone is interested. Same condition as Sweet Home with case, etc minus a red color cartridge.

oxyew4sl.jpg

AkJUCQ2l.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
WTB: Titanfall for Xbox One. PM me if you have a copy! Thanks.

Cheddahz

Banned
Positive feedback to twentytwo22! The user was a stellar buyer who dealt with his/her package being delivered to the wrong house (unfortunately) and dealt with the post office (or someone) finally delivering it to the right house (and they also paid fast and easily and provided great communication). I highly recommend this buyer

maxcriden

Ridiculously positive buyer feedback for Brown Nose Bear, who paid me via Paypal funds and a copy of Klonoa for a GB Micro, LTTP, and a couple of cookbooks and was a true delight to work with! Highly recommended.

Selling Chromecast for $25 shipped in the u.s.

I opened it, plugged it in, then found my roku the next day. So I no longer need the chromecast.
It includes everything (box, cable, insert, etc.)

I have awesome feedback here and on eBay so buy with confidence.

Ettie

Understanding that I am in no way questioning the credibility of any seller, how is it possible to offer such excellent pricing on cutting edge steam titles?

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb - $178. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, no noticeable marks on it. Comes with power cord, a/v cable.
BePeQwsl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
29 PS3 games - $208. All games are tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $30. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $43. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $25. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

Istaerion

Understanding that I am in no way questioning the credibility of any seller, how is it possible to offer such excellent pricing on cutting edge steam titles?

A lot of titles are priced down in the various region stores; namely Russia & Brazil.

As a result, a lot of users located in said areas with said price cuts generally purchase popular titles and sell/trade them off for profit. Others have a broker of sorts which supplies them various titles purchased from said stores for a significant discount compared to the normalized trade market value which they, in turn, sell/trade for a profit albeit less than from the direct source.

ngower

Mad Men: Season 3 (DVD) - $6
Mad Men: Season 4 (DVD) - $6
Girls: Season 1 (DVD) - $9
Fanny & Alexander Box Set (DVD) - $20
Weekend (DVD) - $12
The Rules of Game (DVD) - $12
Vivre sa Vie (DVD) - $17

Shipping $2-4 depending on what it is and where you live.

Heysoos

WTS:

-Game of Thrones Blu Ray Season 1-3: $27 (ea)
KB3vGmhl.jpg

-SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers - $15
DcljdLvl.jpg

-SMT IV Limited Edition(new) - $35
NRO0yT0l.jpg

All prices are shipped to US.

Also, not sure if anyone is interest, but I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 16gb White Sprint phone that I'm looking to sell. It's my dad's, it literally spent it's entire time in an Otterbox Defender series case, so the phone is pretty much like new.

Looking for $70 shipped. Photos available on request. Can't take any right now due to shitty lighting in my room.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Gifts for Paypal

Shadow of Mordor preorder- 30$
Divnity Original Sin- 25$[/B]
Alien Isolation -30$
Risen 3- 27$
Sacred 3- 27$
Witcher 3-21$

WTB:

Super Monkey Ball 2 GCN (No players choice/Yellow Labels)
GBA Mario Tennis: Power Tour
GBA Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Wii Classic Controller Pro (Any color)
Call of Duty 4 X360 (No platinum hits, and I'm looking at cheap... like $5) [sale possibly pending with Ceramic Dragon.]
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 X360 (No platinum hits, and I'm looking at cheap... like $5) - Payment made to CeramicDragon, pending shipment.
Call of Duty Black Ops X360 (the first one, no platinum hits, $7-10 max.)

Probably a stretch, but also WTB some game case inserts. (NON PLATINUM HITS, ETC)
Portal 2 (X360)
Forza 4 (X360)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (X360)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

_DiGiTaL_

WTB:

Super Monkey Ball 2 GCN (No players choice/Yellow Labels)
GBA Mario Tennis: Power Tour
GBA Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Wii Classic Controller Pro (Any color)
Call of Duty 4 X360 (No platinum hits, and I'm looking at cheap... like $5)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 X360 (No platinum hits, and I'm looking at cheap... like $5)
Call of Duty Black Ops X360 (the first one, no platinum hits, $7-10 max.)

Probably a stretch, but also WTB some game case inserts. (NON PLATINUM HITS, ETC)
Portal 2 (X360)
Forza 4 (X360)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (X360)
Infamous 2 (X360)

Infamous is Sony not Microsoft :p

Shady859

All gone, sold on CAG, thanks for the interest.
FS:
Wii U 32GB console - The Legend of Zelda Windwaker Edition
$225 shipped in the US, Paypal gifted. Will send UPS or USPS whichever is cheaper.
codes are redeemed and no games included. Will be reset to factory defaults before shipping.

100% feedback
13 Plus Seller on GAF
66 selling/buying on CAG
510 on Ebay (by PM)

BPoole

MSI HD6950 Twin Froxr II 2GB
Full specs can be found here on Newegg
- Roughly 2.5 years old
- 2GB VRAM
- Never highly overclocked (I kept them at 840/1325)
- Excellent cooling solution (Quiet too)
- Never used for mining cryptocurrencies
- Personal 3D Mark 11 Crossfire benchmark

$70 each, but let me know if you're interested in both and I'll give you a deal.

----

PS+ Subscription - 1 year - $40. Code will be sent immediately after payment is received.

---

Razer DeathAdder 2013 *Brand New, still in box* $45 shipped

---

PayPal gift payments only please. Will ship to anywhere in mainland US

Arla

Looking to trade : Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (Like-new) for Super Mario 64 DS or New Super Mario Bros 2.

LQX

FS: PM if interested.

PSN+ 12 Months $39.98
XBox $50 (2x$25). These don't expire like the $5 codes. $40

Steam:
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition $7.50
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $6
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition $6
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition $5
RPG Maker XP and To The Moon $7

KiDdYoNe

Positive buyer feedback for these guys:

fep
Xeroblade
TriangleMasher
CcrooK
Nightz
Agent_ShortBus
Lum1n3s
Marshmellow
CeramicDragon

Spades

Guys, I have the following PS4 digital codes (EU region so not sure if they'll work on US) for trade.

Worms Battlegrounds
Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition

I want to trade for $5 XBL codes from the Gamestop giveaway. PM me.

I didn't want to make a thread on the gaming side, so I figure I'll ask here.

On the Asian English version of FFX and FFX-2 Vita, is cross play with the NA PS3 version possible? I mean neither are region locked and they are the same game.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom