• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

Positive Buyer Feedback for:

Vyer
Lunaniem
Gravelord_Nito
AScotAbroad
Burnburn
TheApatheticOne
MakeshiftChef
tylerf
Flips360

Also i have started selling Witcher 3 again, thank you for your patience.

Rlan

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a PAL copy of Fire Emblem Awakening for the 3DS. Since most on here are US based, thought it might be better to ask than to bug everyone :)

If you're willing to sell, please PM me.

Amagon

Gauging interests on a ultra rare (smh) Deadpool product key that I have in my possession. Since the game can't be bought anywhere on the PC, I'm tempted to sell it.

Card Boy

Banned
WTS
Price list - you can use search and sort.

You can also buy any other region free game or DLC through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If the game gets a discount on steam you will receive appropriate discount from me. Keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if I am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.

* - Steam Sale price

Positive Fedback for dmix90. Fast transaction, basically Dunder prices here.

Positive buyer feedback for:

BPoole
Arthos
Bronetta
Bassmastergeneral
wackojackosnose
bakeray
Aris Shadows
Roboleon
oldschoolpinball
clockworkinyou
Cosmic Schwung
NG28
Samus4145
Amagon

Thanks a lot for the smooth deals!

Also have this leftover:

Game: Alien: Isolation
Price: $25 (last copy)

Sweet Ivy

First post in this thread so I hope I'm doing this right:

Canada only, pls
- Halifax area (next couple of weeks though as I'm moving)
- Toronto downtown area after Aug

FOR SALE
- GeForce EVGA nVidia GTX690
- Gainward Phantom nVidia GTX 570
- Monitor AOC i2353Ph 23" LED LCD Monitor
- Corsair 600T mid-tower case
- Inception/Equilibrium/World War Z sealed blue-rays (double purchases)
- couple of cheap Staples office chairs (the basic ones, basically new as I bought them while waiting for our office chairs, which arrived in a month)

The case is as new, I only used it for a month before getting back my white one from overseas.
The VGAs are used, but not abused, never had trouble with them and never overclocked them. We actually had to upgrade to Titans for the CUDAs otherwise they'd still be mounted in our machines.
The monitor is lovely, but I upgraded to a full spectrum and put it apart.

If you're interested, make me a (serious) offer we can discuss.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Positive Seller Feedback for dmix90.

Quick, clear communication and some really great prices.
Thumbs-up.

marrec

Banned
REPOST:

WTS: All Prices Shipped

World in Conflict Collectors Edition - $30
Comes with some making of DVDs, a History Channel Special on the Berlin Wall, and a couple of pieces of the Berlin Wall.
0PZkwMq.jpg

The World Ends With You (Cart Only) - $18

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (Cart Only) - $7

Etrian Odyssey II - $17

999 (First Edition NA Box) - $23

MLB The Show 13 (Vita) - $10

I'm also selling a few things that aren't Video Games!
NON-GAMING:

Oldboy Tartan Asia Extreme Edition (3-Disc Set w/ Manga and Film Negative) - $30

Magic: the Gathering Cards!
I'm selling a large lot of my older Magic: the Gathering Cards. I won't bore you guys with the minutiae but here are some the fatties if anyone is looking. Pictures are available on request.

Rishadan Port NM - $95
Skyship Weatherlight (Alternate Art Foil) NM - $69
City of Traitors x2 NM - $55 a piece
City of Traitors SP - $50
City of Traitors (Japanese) SP - $65
Ancient Tomb x3 NM - $17 a piece
Ancient Tomb x2 SP - $15 a piece
Sensei's Divining Top x2 NM - $20 a piece

POSITIVE BUYER FEEDBACK for Cocaloch. Wasted no time and everything was smooth as almond butter.

Lkr

WTS:

Shipping prices are for continental US. Will ship elsewhere, but I will add shipping costs. All items are US/NTSC edition unless otherwise stated

Animal Crossing: New Leaf(Like new, comes with original packaging and everything in the box. CN code not used according to Club Nintendo) - $30

Factory Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy(steelbox collectors edition) - PM an offer

AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE(unlocked multiplier and unlockable fourth core) + asus m4a785td-m evo + sunbeamtech heatsink - $70 shipped

PNY GeForce GTS 250 1GB - $15 shipped

XFX GeForce 8800GT 256MB - $10 shipped

All prices are negotiable, and I will listen to a trade offer.
Paypal is preferred form of payment.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale

BsXDnr5CEAIUEDb.jpg:small
BsXDobECAAABt6C.jpg:small

Softmodded Nintendo Wii - $80 shipped w/ necessary cables + 1 Wii Remote

00505_hZvNnHbrhUU_600x450.jpg

Complete in box (CN codes ARE USED)
$25 SHIPPED / Each

kyoakuma

Banned
Looking to sell my spare ps4 controller and stand for the ps4. Controller is opened and used twice. Stand has no packaging. No idea the worth of both so let's say $50 shipped.

image.jpg

Bump, willing to take offers

Also selling the new Wolfenstein Game for PS4 for $42 shipped

WTS

Digital download codes

Dragon Quest 8 iOS code (EU, iPhone 5 or better) - 5€
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn PS3 code (EU PSN) - 18€

Paypal gift preferred

rizzo0

Xbox One
Wolfenstein the new order-$45 shipped also WTT for Watch Dogs Xbox One

PC
Wolfenstein the new order -$35 for key only or $40 for disc shipped

Disc is sealed and hasn't been opened

Cardon

WTS

God of War Kratos SideShow Collectibles Statue Limited Edition - 18" GoW Kratos Statue that includes the Blades of Hades. The right shoulder blade armor is chipped, but other than that the statue is in perfect condition and includes the original box. This is the LE of which only 550 were made and sold. - $360

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Shagohod Figure - 1/144th scale (4" inches in length) PVC figurine, released only in Japan - $50
Lost Planet - Vital Suit 4" Figurine - $15
Red Dead Redemption T-Shirt (Size L, never removed from bag) - $12

PS2 Slim Satin Silver (includes controller, original box, external power chord. video chords, used primarily as display item so it was never used as a primary gaming console) - $75
PS3 Memory Card Adapter - NTSC, includes original box, in excellent condition. Compatible only with original 60GB/20GB NTSC PS3. - $25
Rogue Galaxy Flag - never displayed, in MINT condition - $25
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Japanese 1st Edition - Regular Japanese edition of MGS3, in excellent condition. - $25

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children DVD Signed by Nobou Uematsu - Signed by Nobou, this is not the Complete Edition of AC,but it's still a cool collector's item - $50

Full images of all items can be seen at links. Prices include shipping to NA territories. I'll be shipping from Chicago so things should arrive quickly via USPS. Willing to ship overseas, but a slight bump of $5-10 may be added to account for added costs depending on quantity of items bought.

I have 3 positive feedback on GAF thus far and positive feedback on eBay, so I'm a legit seller.

Open to PayPal or Amazon payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.

Arla

U.S. Only l Amazon Payment/PayPal

WTS:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All [DS/Like-new] - $10 shipped.

I'm also willing to trade it from SM64 DS, NSMB2, or SMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom