• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehOh

Hey GAF,

Trying to raise money towards a PS4, and I thought I'd start dipping into some of my retro stuff. Figured I'd post on here before eBay. Would rather see it go to y'all.

Today, I'm listing a Snoopy tabletop Game & Watch. Released in 1983, this appears to be one of the rarest Game & Watch systems. Looks like in-box units often go for upwards of $400.

The game has been pretty well loved over the years, so it's not in perfect condition. It looks good, but there are some visible scratches on the surface. Box and manual are not included. All game modes work.

I'd like to get around $200-250 for it, but am definitely open to negotiation/offers. Feel free to PM me to discuss more.

Photos:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

11.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Long shot that I find a buyer here but here I go:

Looking to sell my Lenovo Y510P

-$650

Specs:
i7-4700mq
8gb ram
1TB HDD
SLI 750m
1080p 15.6" screen

The system is in great condition and looks practically brand new, except I took off the little stickers that are under the keyboard.

I love the system, but I need something much less bulky and with a much better battery life for school since this semester I'm going to be using it for class and I also have a four hour gap between classes and I don't want to be worrying about running out of battery.

If there's interest I'll take some pics of the system after work.
Hell of a deal! Wish I had the cash.

LordK

Positive feedback for akilshohen. We traded amazon credit for Microsoft credit.

On that note, I still have some MS credit for trade if anyone wants it.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Figured this would be a good place to ask. I have a big box of old systems and games + controllers that I want to sell as a lot. I'm talking SNES, Sega CD, Saturn, PS2, Dreamcast and a few others with many games with and without cases.

Anyone have experience with selling gaming lots? I'm having a hard time determining how much it would be worth and how to go about selling it.

A PM would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys, trying to sell stuff for a Wii U. If anyone is selling a cheap Wii U ($200 or less), let me know.

Edit: I'll offer free shipping on the games to Canada. Everything else should be around $10, if it's in Canada

1) Blue 3DS (great condition) w/ A Link Between Worlds + Super Mario 3D Land + Oracle of Ages + Wario Land II + Pushmo:
$150

All of those are digital games tied to my NNID, so you will get that too. If you delete the account, you lose the games. Alternatively, I can try to sell the 3DS without the games, but I'd like to sell the games with it

2) PS Move + PS Move Camera + PS Move Racing Wheel (unused, boxed): $50

Rarely used, I'd say less than 20 minutes max. Like new condition.

3) Dualshock 3: $25

Rarely used, less than 30 minutes max, like new condition

4) PS3 Games: Looking for around $10-$25 depending on the game, shipping should be free if you are in Canada. I can negotiate prices depending on the game too.

hVmtxGu.jpg

ifRwXD7.jpg

3D Dot Game Heroes
Valkyria Chronicles

The one next to Demon's Souls is Last of Us with the alt cover.

Kingdom Hearts is not available*

5) iPod touch 2nd generation (8GB): $60

Great condition, no scratches or dents or anything like that. Screen protector installed from day one.

6) I also have $50 on Amazon.ca but it's tied to my account. I can maybe buy something for a Gaffer for $50 total and have the product shipped out to you if you pay me through paypal (I want the money in my paypal as opposed to Amazon.ca, which is why I'm selling it).

Keep in mind that I'm in Canada. Shipping will vary depend on what you want.

grkazan12

WTS: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM 23' 1080P Monitor - New Price at $180 Shipped - Ignore the paper in the pic.

A great monitor that has never let me down, it is in excellent condition. Includes the power cable that it came with. Stand also has the ability to be switched into portrait view. Also has great colors due to it's IPS display.

Connectivity 1 DVI with HDCP 1 DisplayPort 1 VGA Port 1 USB 2.0 upstream port 4 USB 2.0 downstream port.

14322651008_fdcd395c15_b.jpg

oatmeal

Banned
Anyone have a 30-day Gold pass for XBONE?

I bought it yesterday and used the wrong email when signing up and cancelled out of the free 30 it gave me...and when I fixed it, I didn't get the same 30-day thing :'(

Positive Feedback for LordK traded Amazon Credit for XBL credit.

Positive Feedback for Doomburrito7 traded Amazon Credit for XBL credit.

Positive Feedback for Kandrick traded Amazon Credit for XBL credit.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Airman here looking to buy a vita and maybe some games from someone. Only issue that you would have to ship to an APO address since im currently deployed. Not sure how much more or longer it would take.

I have paypal or google wallet ready. Pm me please..

sgb

WTT/S

Dragons Crown Vita, Mint complete

Looking for vita or 3ds games or the right PS3 game(mainly RPG's).

Or a powersaves for 3ds.

I have $400 sitting in my Amazon account. If someone wants to order something off of Amazon for 15% less (i.e. an item priced at $59.99 will cost you $50.99), feel free to PM me. I do have Amazon Prime so it'll be shipped via their 2-day shipping on Prime eligible items. Or an extra $3.99 per item for their 1-day shipping. Of course, it doesn't have to be limited to games. I accept Paypal.

Edit: I'm unable to buy digital items (PSN/XBL codes, digital PC games, etc) since it's a gift card applied to my Amazon account.

Hey, still have the amazon credit?

liezryou

Selling the following steam games (gifts) for paypal:

"Hot" Games Right Now

Divinity: Original Sin - 19$

Dead Rising 3 - 22$

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 26$

Alien Isolation - 28$

Firefall - 20$ Digital Deluxe Edition - 63$

The Forest - 11.5$

Sacred 3 - 24$

Risen 3 - 24$

WARMACHINE: Tactics - Digital Deluxe Edition - 34$
Leftovers From Previous Sales
Red Solstice - 6$

Assassin’s Creed® III - 6$

Octodad - 6$

Mercenary Kings
- 6$

Mass Effect Collection (Includes Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition) - 8$

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - 9$

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Includes The High Power DLC Pack, The Homeland DLC Pack, Bonus suits, weapons, and gear) - 9$

Broken Age - 10$

Banished - 10$

For fastest service, Add me directly on steam http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/ OR PM me telling me which game you want.

If the game is listed here, I still have it!

I can buy any game (barring region-locked games) on demand, just ask me for the price!

Hip Hop

Have:
Audio Technica ATH-M50 coiled Studio Monitor Headphones refurbished. It comes in it's original box. Only used them for a very small amount of time.

Contents:
ATH-M50
Protective Carrying Pouch
Audio-Technica 1 Year Warranty Card
Screw-On 1/4" Adapter

Want:
$77.99 Paypal shipped for it. Will also provide USPS tracking number for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Games

Wii:
Rhythm Heaven Fever - $15 shipped
Smash Bros. Brawl - $23 shipped

PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD Limited Edition (Includes Artbook) - $35 shipped

3DS:
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $15 shipped, or trade for Shovel Knight Wii U code

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

Omega

Banned
Would anyone be interested in buying the Titanfall Xbox One controller? It's been used maybe four times and works perfectly fine. I have the box. I'm kind of regretting my impulse buy. Would trade for $50 amazon bucks

I might or might not sell it, just figured I would see if there was some interest.

Mark5130

WTB

CIB Super Nintendo, 3DO or Genesis Games. If you have any you want to part with, as long as they aren't sports titles, let me know!

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox LIVE 12-Month Card - $40
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10
3DS Zelda A Link Between Worlds Digital Code - $25 SOLD!

Final Fantasy X-2 wall scrolls that I no longer have room for. I would love to see these go to a good home where they will be displayed and enjoyed. I'm asking $40 or will entertain any reasonable offers, for the lot, which includes shipping. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

_57_zps38713ec8.jpg

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. Looking for $25 shipped on the lot. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

IMG_1205_zps75b0be9b.jpg

FrankCaron

Gold Member
Selling two different PS4 games:

* Battlefield 4 - $35
* Wolfenstein: The New Order (still wrapped; BNIB) - $45

The used games are in excellent condition and are box complete. Buy them both for $70 and shipping is free.

Local pick up in downtown Toronto available or add shipping as desired.

I'm selling my PSP phat with CFW, system is in overall excellent shape and no scratches on the screen, $55 shipped and would include slip case, battery/charger of course and a 16 GB mem card. PM me if interested. I have no use for it anymore now that I have CFW installed on my 2000 slim. PayPal/U.S. only please.

22BA3E7A-6D9A-418F-87A1-A09B89575F9E-4291-000003DC6978FEA4_zps9b941ea0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom