• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonboy

More price drops. Macbook Air added. Please PM me with questions or offers. I usually respond fairly quickly.

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

2012 Macbook Air
14663399631_56515165e3_b.jpg

Flickr gallery here.

- 13" model
- Running OS X Mavericks
- 128GB SSD
- 8GB RAM
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i5
- Warranty ended in Sept. '13
- Adult-owned and excellent condition
- Box and manuals could be included if you prefer
- I've looked over it carefully and can't find a scratch or blemish at all.

Apple refurbished price on this exact machine with 4GB RAM is currently $779 (those include warranty, free shipping, plus tax in most states). Given the RAM upgrade to 8GB/lack of warranty, I'm asking $780 for mine. I'll split the shipping costs with you as well. Basically, you trade the RAM upgrade for the warranty and tax for splitting the shipping costs. I think it's more than a fair deal, but feel free to PM offers as well.

photo_1.jpg

- Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita; SEALED)
$18 shipped
$17 shipped

- PS All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita; SEALED)
$15 shipped
$13 shipped

- Ultimate Marvel v. Capcom 3 (Vita; SEALED)
$20 shipped
$18 shipped

- Injustice Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition (Vita; opened, but like new condition)
$15 shipped

photo_2.jpg

- PS Vita 8gb memory card
$10 shipped

- PS Vita hard shell case (officially licensed by Sony, pictured here)
$10 shipped

photo_4.jpg

- Majora's Mask soundtrack
- Club Nintendo Reward
- In perfect condition (but has been opened)
$25 shipped
$20 shipped

photo_4.jpg

- Mayflash Gamecube --> Wii/Wii U adapter
$10 shipped

photo_1.jpg

- Gamecube controller
- Missing analog nub
- In great shape otherwise (responsive, no sticking)
$10 shipped

photo_3.jpg

- Infamous comic
- Came bundled with infamous 2 collector's edition
$5 shipped

photo_1.jpg

Turtle Beach 7.1 Surround Sound Processor
- USB and digital audio cable included
- Works perfectly
$20 shipped

**The remaining items are FREE to anyone who needs it. Just ask for the buyer to pay shipping costs.**

photo_4.jpg

- Targus SD Card Reader
- USB cable included
FREE
Buyer pays shipping

photo_2.jpg

Wii/Wii U A/V cable
FREE
Buyer pays shipping

Discounts if you buy multiple items. I accept paypal (buyer pays fees), paypal gift, and amazon payments.

Bullza2o

First time doing this please bear with me.

Want to Sell:

Club Nintendo Platinum Code: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D or Game & Wario --$17 Paypal gift or $20 eShop code.

Please PM

EDIT:
Will accept $20 Amazon as well.

I'm also selling Game and Wario/Donkey Kong Returns 3d for $20, Paypal. Looking for payment first, then I'll send you the code. PM me if interested.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
POSITIVE FEED BACK FOR zruben

They bought my Club Nintendo Code for $15. Had no problems and sent me my money via paypal fast! Would recommend to other GAFers!

WTS: My digital code for either Game & Wario (WiiU) or Dokey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS)

You choose the game and in exchange I want a $20 eShop code which you can pm me. Also willing to trade it for $20 amazon if thats possible.

I see everyone else is also trading there Platinum codes aswell lol. I know I probably won't get what i want but I gotta try.

I guess I could also take a $20 PSN code but much rather have eShop. Want some more FE:A maps! Too bad they don't sell eShop codes on amazon, that would make it easier to buy them lol.

So in order that I want:
$20 eShop
$20 amazon
$20 PSN

Anyone?

WTB:

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time on 3DS. Any one selling it in the 20-30 dollar range? Please let me know. Prefer a mint or near mint copy.

DontBlink

Positive feedback for drtomoe123, great seller.

FS, download codes, $20 each:
- one of the four US Mario Kart 8 promo games (not the actual CN code)
- Club Nintendo Platinum rewards (Game&Wario or DK3D most likely)

Boogiepop

I'll post this in here as well. If anyone is up for selling me their DKCR3d code from club nintendo, I'm willing to go $10. (I want it, but I'm a physical guy, so that's as high as I can personally justify.). Hit me up if you're willing to make a deal.

WTS
One download code from the Mario Kart 8 promotion (Wind Waker HD, New Super Mario Bros U, Pikmin 3, or Wii Party U)

For $20 PSN credit, $20 eShop credit, or other offers (Amazon, etc; not accepting Gold/Platinum rewards)

ClearData

Positive feedback for drtomoe123, great seller.

FS, $20 each:
- one of the four US Mario Kart 8 promo games (not the actual CN code)
- Club Nintendo Platinum rewards (Game&Wario or DK3D most likely)

So are you selling a Mario Kart 8 eshop code? Edit: I understand now.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive seller feedback for gimel. Super awesome. He's a junior member but really great to deal with. Buy with confidence. And he takes Amazon payments which is a big plus. Only dirt bags use PayPal :)

kyoakuma

Banned
Looking to sell my spare ps4 controller and stand for the ps4. Controller is opened and used twice. Stand has no packaging. No idea the worth of both so let's say $50 shipped.

image.jpg

The new wolfenstien for ps4 $42 shipped

and a shot in the dark, but i have a $104 and some change bed bath and beyond store credit gift card i am probably never going to use. asking $85 if anyone is interested.

That will ship via usps priority flat rate envelope

Also selling a tmobile nokia 635. The new windows phone. Asking 160. Opened and turned on but never activated. Confirmed clean esn

image.jpg

Nekobo

WTS
Club Nintendo platinum or gold game. I'll redeem whatever games you prefer on the list. Looking for $18 in eShop credits or Paypal. I'm a NeoGAF plus member, so buy with confidence!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTB platinum Nintendo codes. Based on the high supply and lower demand, as a new Wii U owner, pm me. Not looking to pay more than $10.

yayaba

TRADE

I have an unopened copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS. I'm looking to trade it for a download code on the eShop for the same game.

Basically I have a physical copy of the game but I'd rather have a digital copy. I'm willing to throw in $5 extra in an Amazon Giftcard for whomever is willing to do this trade.

So if you're planning on buying the game in retail you can earn an extra $5 and get a brand new unsealed game as well.

I can provide pictures of the unopened game if needed.

lilty

WTT/S

Looking to trade my Club Nintendo Platinum reward code. Looking for download codes for other 3DS titles or eShop credit or whatever.

Angry Guy

Looking to buy: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Looking to sell/trade: A download voucher for The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds. $25.

A download voucher for The Walking Dead season 1 on Vita. $20.

I can pay via gifting an Amazon card. I'll take Amazon cards or trades of equivalent value. PM me and we can work out price, shipping, product quality, and trade arrangements.

Salsa

is anyone willing to sell a Fluidity: Spin Cycle 3DS code? (from the platinum rewards) since im gonna pick DKCR

could also trade it for a Zelda: Oracle of Seasons 3DS code

asdad123

Anyone interested in a practically brand new 16gb Samsung Galaxy Tab S? I purchased it about 3 weeks ago and I don't use it enough to justify the cost of it lol. Comes with a white Samsung Book cover as well (costs $70). Never even taken out of my house lol.

Returning it would cost me a 15% restocking fee so I figured i would try here first.

Looking for $470 shipped or $440 local deal in North Jersey. If interested in pictures, I'll take some later on today.

Edit: it's the 10.5" version.

WTS/WTT: Got Platinum status from Club Nintendo, so I can get any game from the lot. Looking for $20 paypal/amazon, or trade for PSN credit/eShop credit. Open to discussing other trade offers too. PM if interested. Gone

Arthos

Have:

Hm07YUH.jpg

Animal Crossing 3DS Game (Game + Box; CN code used). - Trade pending
Tales of the Abyss PS2 (complete)
Mario Kart 7 (Used the CN code already)
Avalon Code (No box)
Ni No Kuni Steelbook
Paper Mario 3DS Game
Platinum Rewards Code (Donkey Kong 3DS or Game and Wario)* $15

Want:

Mind/Zero
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Dragon's Crown Vita
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U - Pending
Uhh... I forgot what else.

* Mostly looking for PSN credit for this one or Amazon payments.

Can also trade on CAG if need be: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/288570-luxuria/

Meep meep boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom