• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header_292x136.jpg

Banner Saga - 14$

header_292x136.jpg

Transistor - 11$

header_292x136.jpg

Sacred 3 - 24$

header_292x136.jpg

Dead Rising 3 - 22$

header_292x136.jpg

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 14$

header_292x136.jpg

The Witcher 3 - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 26$

Ultra Street Fighter IV Upgrade - 11$
Ultra Street Fighter IV - 18$

Mars: War Logs - 7$
State of Decay - 7$
The Stanley Parable - 9$
Battleblock Theater + Castle Crashers- 7$
Risk of Rain - 6$
Batman: Arkham Origins - 7$
Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake - 12$

Links from Bundles:

Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third - 5$
Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package - 3$
Dead Island Riptide - 4$

Available if you read this.

SmokeMaxX

I think 100+ posts since last completely different listing is ok.
It's 150 per listing, whether the listing is different or not. TBH it's really easy to follow this rule and the difference between 100 and 150 posts is like an hour of waiting. If everyone posted new listings every 100 posts, this thread would go to hell.

zigg

tl;dr: positive 10x feedback for paolo11.

Positive feedback to zigg. Sold me CE version of Bravely Default for a cheap price. Yeah!!!!
Haha, it wasn't so cheap in my mind, after all Amazon smashed the box up 😉

paolo11's definitely a great buyer, and even after I was ready to throw my hands up with the USPS having misdirected his package, he got a hold of them and confirmed with them where the thing was supposed to go, got it a hold of it himself, and just told me overnight about it. So if I did ask too little, by me everything's great here.

Awesome buyer, definitely recommended. 👍

goldenpp72

I would totally like to see a photo of where all your games are organized... since it seems as if you're trying to collect the entire US catalog for these systems. I'm... amazed :O

Storage is a problem as I don't own my own house yet, so most of these are just in boxes stored elsewhere (with strict weather controls of course :p ) until I can get into a proper size house. I plan to setup a hopefully large room with all of the games I own (and consoles, etc) setup in a proper, usable way. I don't collect every US release though, I think in the end across 30 consoles I have an estimate of about 3000 games i'm hoping to have, and the ps2 alone had around 1800 I believe, I just want to have each console represented in a full, fair way when it comes to their library :p

I'm about 2/3 finished with collecting by now, hopefully to knock that down to 3/4 this year at least, but unfortunately I don't get to enjoy them (for display or play) just yet, just gotta find the right house first. It's actually the wait on finding the right house that allows me to have surplus finances to collect, so I suppose I can't complain too much, heh.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I can be dismissive too. It is quite easy. Dont like walls of text without pictures? Just use search or ctrl + f! Dont like people discussing BST ettiquette? Put them on ignore! That's your problem, lets not make it a bigger issue than it really is.

I don't have a problem with walls of text either. Perhaps you do?

I don't have a problem with people discussing etiquette either but people need something more substantial than "don't post pictures for digital games". Anyhow I don't want to derail the thread further so:

WTS Club Nintendo Platinum reward - $12

Choose your game, PayPal gift please.
SOLD

goldenpp72

I don't have a problem with walls of text either. Perhaps you do?

I don't have a problem with people discussing etiquette either but people need something more substantial than "don't post pictures for digital games"

I don't see an issue with posting pictures of digital stuff as long as there aren't tons and tons of them, it's good to have an attention grabber as text is easier to miss stuff in.

V_Ben

Banned
UK-GAF, I'm looking for a GBA flash cart. Just picked up a Game Boy Micro, and can't be doing with having to juggle a bunch of cartridges all the time.

If anyone has one they want to sell, let me know! :)

marrec

Banned
REPOST:

WTS: All Prices Shipped

World in Conflict Collectors Edition - $30
Comes with some making of DVDs, a History Channel Special on the Berlin Wall, and a couple of pieces of the Berlin Wall.
0PZkwMq.jpg

The World Ends With You (Cart Only) - $18

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (Cart Only) - $7

Etrian Odyssey II - $17

999 (First Edition NA Box) - $23

MLB The Show 13 (Vita) - $10

I'm also selling a few things that aren't Video Games!
NON-GAMING:

Oldboy Tartan Asia Extreme Edition (3-Disc Set w/ Manga and Film Negative) - $30

Magic: the Gathering Cards!
I'm selling a large lot of my older Magic: the Gathering Cards. I won't bore you guys with the minutiae but here are some the fatties if anyone is looking. Pictures are available on request.

Ancient Tomb x3 NM - $17 a piece
Ancient Tomb x2 SP - $15 a piece
Sensei's Divining Top x2 NM - $20 a piece

I'm only accepting PayPal right now.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

2012 Macbook Air

Flickr gallery here.

- 13" model
- Running OS X Mavericks
- 128GB SSD
- 8GB RAM
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i5
- Warranty ended in Sept. '13
- Adult-owned and excellent condition
- Box and manuals could be included if you prefer
- I've looked over it carefully and can't find a scratch or blemish at all.

$775 shipped

- PS Vita slim (black), 32GB memory card, and official pouch (black)
- Looks brand new
- Excellent working condition, adult-owned
- Pics available upon request
PM offers

photo_2.jpg

- PS Vita 8gb memory card
$9 shipped

- PS Vita hard shell case (officially licensed by Sony, pictured here)
$10 shipped

photo_4.jpg

- Majora's Mask soundtrack
- Club Nintendo Reward
- In perfect condition (but has been opened)
$25 shipped
$20 shipped
$18 shipped

- Mayflash Gamecube --> Wii/Wii U adapter
$10 shipped

Turtle Beach 7.1 Surround Sound Processor
- USB and digital audio cable included
- Works perfectly
$20 shipped

I accept paypal (buyer pays fees), paypal gift, and amazon payments.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership - $40 *One Left*

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (193+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS

Windows 7 and 8 Pro MSDN Keys - $40

Office Professional Plus 2013 Key- $50

Office Professional Plus 2010 Key- $40

Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 Key - $40

Project Professional Key - $50

Visio Professional Key - $50

MUnited83

For you.
Selling steam gifts for paypal

QuakeCON 2014 Bundle- 55$

Alien Isolation -30$
Risen 3- 27$
Sacred 3- 27$
Divinity Original Sin- 25$
Shadow of Mordor-30$
Metro Redux Bundle - 22$

limited steam keys:
Murdered Soul Suspect- 12$
Sniper Elite 3-18$

I can get most steam games cheaper. Send me a PM with the games you want and I will tell you for how much I can get them for.

WTS

I'm looking to sell a Clud Nintendo Code for Donkey Kong Returns 3d for the 3DS. I'm looking for 20 bucks Paypal. I'll also accept PSN credit, eshop credit or Amazon credit.

I'm open to trades as well.

You cannot redeem two Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo codes with the same account unless you create a family account to redeem the second code with a sub-account or a different Club Nintendo account entirely. You can however redeem the two game codes generated from redeeming a MK8 CN code.

So I can use a code that someone else redeems for a code then? Like if someone generated a Pikmin 3 code from the MK8 code, I could use that? Cuz I already redeem a MK8 code for New Super Mario Bros U.

thenexus6

My parents and my little sister went to Florida and bought her a small windows 8 laptop and office for her school work at the mircosoft store. I tried activating it in her laptop but couldn't because of region lock (we're in the UK) so I have an unused Office 365 code here for 5 PCs and Macs for 1 year sub.

I looked online and its retailing at $99 on both Amazon US and Microsoft US stores. When sold I will simply just email you the code and away you go.

THIS WILL WORK IN US AND CANADA ONLY.

$_57.JPG

$60 and its yours! Paypal me!

sladeums

WTS

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo PIN# - $18 SOLD
Code delivered via PM.

Cave Story 3D - $22 Cart only, shipped in plain case SOLD
Price includes USPS shipping with Tracking in the US.

I take PayPal (please gift or cover fees) and Amazon Payments.
GAF Plus seller.

WTB:
I'm looking for a few hard to find Wii games. If you have any of the following games complete and are willing to part with them at a decent price please message me and hopefully we can work out a deal.

Wii
Calling
Ju On The Grudge
Castle of Shikigami III
Phantom Brave (I want the slipcover edition with digital art disc)

Wii U
Game and Wario (Physical Version)
Interested in buying an Earthbound or NES Remix code for Wii U below eShop prices.

I have Pay Pal and 2 Xbox Live $5 codes as payment.

asdad123

Anyone interested in a practically brand new 16gb Samsung Galaxy Tab S? I purchased it about 3 weeks ago and I don't use it enough to justify the cost of it lol. Comes with a white Samsung Book cover as well (costs $70). Never even taken out of my house lol.

Returning it would cost me a 15% restocking fee so I figured i would try here first.

Looking for $470 shipped or $440 local deal in North Jersey. If interested in pictures, I'll take some later on today.

Edit: it's the 10.5" version.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom