• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

WTS

Blue 3DS XL - Mint condition with Hori Screen Protectors on top and bottom
16 GB micro SD Card (with SD Card adapter, of course!)

3DS XL is complete with case/box.

$140 shipped
F2x9neJ.jpg

O73Hp9X.jpg

hhBADcO.jpg

9UOSboT.jpg

Selling some of my Wii stuff

Softmodded Wii bundle - includes 2 wiimotes, 1 nunchuk, all cables, 2 sensor bars (not pictured) *SD card not included - asking $80 shipped
GdAe4S9l.jpg

Wii Fit game and balance board - includes Biggest Loser game, cloth cover and stepping stand. - asking $25 + shipping
yeZNGyVl.jpg

I have an S3 that is crapping out and I really don't want to sign up for a new contract when the new 64bit phones will be coming out in the fall or winter.

Is anyone selling a recent Verizon phone with a clean ESN?

Thanks!

Athreous

I have some cards left, so let me know if you need any =)

Paypal

I still have around 600$ in Amazon Gift Cards and 300$ in PSN Cards =)

Always pm me to check if they are still avaliable =D

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Reposting from 60 pages ago. Some people do 150 posts, I do 3000.

GAF, I'm selling a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore. Have at it. Please PM me. I prefer Amazon payments. I also just bought a Wii U and a 3DS. So if you have physical copies of first party Nintendo games, I'm interested in trading.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB model. This was a holiday bundle that came with Fable 3 and Halo Reach. My sale, however, is just the console with power brick. Console is basically in perfect condition. You’ll have to get your own HDMI cable and controller because I'm using those with my new gaming PC. $175 shipped.

Here are the left over Xbox 360 games I’m selling separately:

Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition GOTY $15
Halo 4 $10
Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams (OG Xbox game) $10
Skyrim $10

Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Super Slim model. Near perfect condition. It’s the Infamous holiday bundle. I cut out the UPC on the box. I don’t recall why. Probably for a rebate. It comes with a DualShock 3, mini USB cable, power cable, but no HDMI cable. To make it up to you, I’ll throw in a regular SixAxis controller. $200 shipped.

Here are the left over PlayStation 3 games I’m selling separately:

Dark Souls $15
Dead Space 1 [EU version works on US system] $10
Final Fantasy 13 XIII $10
Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection $10
God of War Saga [online games already redeemed] $16
Infamous [slip case] $10
Infamous 2 [new; slip case] $10
Jak and Daxter HD Collection [new] $15
Metal Gear Solid 4 $10
Sly Collection $13
Uncharted 1 [new; slip case] $10
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves GOTY Game of the Year edition [new; slip case] $10

Sony PS Vita. Launch model with 4GB memory card. Near perfect condition. Comes with everything, including bonus official Sony accessories. Foam slip cover, charging stand cradle, game case holder, never used headphones. $175 shipped.

Here are the left over PS Vita games I’m selling separately:

Persona 4 Golden $18
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational $8
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $25
Modnation Racers [card only] $8

I also have a 16 GB memory card for sale. $30.

Assume ALL online codes, DLC, whatever online keys have been redeemed. If you want to bundle anything, of course you’ll get a discount. All prices above are shipped. If you just want to buy one game, depending on the game, it’s not worth my time to ship. But PM me and let’s talk. I'm willing to sell this entire post for a fair discount just so I don't have to deal with shipping a bunch of stuff, too. So PM me for a good (not lowball) deal on the bunduru.
Xs8Gkff.png

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for dmix90: sold me a Steam key for Divinity - Original Sin, which was delivered promptly and with terrific communication. Awesome seller, killer deal!

WTS:

Sega Genesis Bundles

Condition is acceptable to good. Minor to significant signs of wear, but fully functional.
All games, systems, and controllers have been given a quick cleaning and tested to work.

Mostly sports w/ some non sports. If you're not into sports, use them for repros.
Or, snag any extra cables you need to make a great gift for the nephews.

(See each bundle below)

Bundle #1
:

• Model 2 Genesis System (System only, no cables)
  • 30 Games (32 if you count Triple Score 3-pak, no duplicates, many w/ manuals)
$35
+ $12 Priority 2-Day Shipping anywhere in US
------------------------------------------------

Bundle #2:

• Model 2 Genesis System (System only, no cables)
  • 33 Games (35 if you count Triple Score 3-pak, no duplicates, many w/ manuals)
$37

Bundle #3:

• Model 3 Genesis System (System only, no cables / Uses same cables as Model 2)
    * System cartridge insert bay is missing one of the spring loaded flaps. Has no effect on playability of the system.
  • 3 Games
  • 2x Sega Brand 3 Button Controllers
  • 2x High Velocity Turbo Controllers (One 3, One 6 button)
$20

Bundle #4

• Model 2 Genesis System (w/ Official Power Adapter, no AV)
  • 12 Games (14 if you count the triple pack, no duplicates, some w/ manuals)
  • 2x Sega Brand Controllers
$30

PM if interested. Paypal only.
Have a good weekend!

WTS:

Games

Wii:
Rhythm Heaven Fever - $15 shipped
Smash Bros. Brawl - $23 shipped

PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD Limited Edition (Includes Artbook) - $35 shipped

3DS:
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $15 shipped, or trade for Shovel Knight Wii U code

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

Bii

Alright, I still have $300 sitting in my Amazon account. If someone wants to order something off of Amazon for 15% less (i.e. an item priced at $59.99 will cost you $50.99), feel free to PM me. I do have Amazon Prime so it'll be shipped via their 2-day shipping on Prime eligible items. Or an extra $3.99 per item for their 1-day shipping. Of course, it doesn't have to be limited to games. I accept Paypal.

I've already bought and shipped three orders for GAFers the past few days, so this is the last of the gift card balance that I have on my account.

Also, I'm unable to buy digital items (PSN/XBL codes, digital PC games, etc) since it's credit that was a gift card applied to my Amazon account.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling the following items. Most of them are used, but come complete unless specified otherwise. Codes are probably used (Prices include shipping to CONUS. No international shipping, sorry)

-Battlefield 4 (PS4) | $27.50
-Remember Me (360) new and sealed | $11
-Dead Island: Riptide (360) new and sealed | $10
-Homefront (360) | $7.50
-Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (360) | $10 sold
-DMC: Devil May Cry (360) | $10 or trade for Steam version
-Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition (PS3, slipcover has some wear, can take pics) | $38

Looking to buy/trade for:

-Fallout 3 CE (platform doesn't matter)
-Fallout: New Vegas CE (platform doesn't matter)
-32gb Wii U

Chucker

Repost

WTS - Assassin's Creed White Vita (Minus AC:L)
I have a White OLED Vita, with a 16gb and 4gb memory card. Comes with everything pictured, will have to wipe the system so no games will be included.

5bG8yG8l.jpg

TTHu2VSl.jpg

PMVbObZl.jpg

There is a TINY scuff on a corner, had a tough time getting a shot of it. Has a Hori screen protector that's been on it since day one.

Haven't had a transaction on GAF yet, but here is my ebay profile.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/chux81

Accepting offers, pm me!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Positive seller feedback for Snkfanatic

I purchased a download code; extremely fast and smooth transaction!

Crayons

Banned
Selling 360 games

Star Ocean: The Last Hope $11
Dragon Age Origins: $8
Soul Calibur: $9

All 3 for $25

Will accept paypal, amazon gift card, PSN card, eShop card

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
First time seller, but I have positive feedback from purchases on here!

Selling:

RAZER NAGA MMOG Mouse (1st edition)
Works great! I just got a new Wireless Razer Naga mouse and do not need this one anymore. Just the mouse. 40$ shipped

CLUB NINTENDO PLATINUM GIFT (Mario Pins)
15$ shipped

LEGEND OF ZELDA AND MAJORA'S MASK SOUNDTRACKS (New & Sealed)
Both have never been opened!
30$ each (shipped) or 55$ for them both(shipped).

BRAVELY DEFAULT COLLECTORS EDITION (Does not include game)
Best Buy's shipping did a number on the box but all of the collectors edition extras (Cards, Sealed CD and ArtBook) are included and in perfect shape!
40$ shipped

PayPal only please! USA shipped only. PM me if Interested!

Arla

U.S. Only l Amazon Payment/PayPal

WTS:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All [DS/Like-new] - $10 shipped.

I'm also willing to trade it from SM64 DS, NSMB2, or SMG.

Anyone have a Dsi XL that they would be willing to part with ? I am looking for the Midnight Blue but I would consider other colors as well. I was hoping to get one with a charger and preferably an xl stylus for 80 dollars or less. Let me know if you are interested.

Istaerion

So... would it be bad to give positive seller feedback to liezryou because of this ban?

Don't see why it would be if his/her ban was only temporary.

I do agree that advertising his/her listing is a bit more problematic though considering it's circumventing his/her punishment.

(Repost)

WTS
One Wii U game download code from the Mario Kart 8 promotion (Wind Waker HD, New Super Mario Bros U, Pikmin 3, or Wii Party U)

For $20 PSN credit, $20 eShop credit, or $18 Amazon (in order of my preference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom