• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzo0

Xbox One
Wolfenstein the new order-$40 shipped also WTT for Watch Dogs Xbox One

PC
Wolfenstein the new order -$30 for key only or $35 for disc shipped

Disc is sealed and hasn't been opened

goldenpp72

cagbanneredit_zpsfeee1764.jpg

Some days ago I made a post here looking to buy a bunch of games on various consoles, and got a few very helpful bites in a short duration of time. However, due to the fact I am asking about these games on many forums, I created a single master list I can update once and have it apply to all forums. If you own games that you want to sell, there is a very strong chance we can work together as I am hunting a total of about 1000 games (with about 250 of those being on DS/PSP/360/PS3/Wii) and other big bulks being on the Genesis, etc. I collect on around 30 platforms, so that's a lot of potential there, all I ask is you follow these guidelines.

Condition is important, sun fading, tears, writing, or other damage on the case/box/disc/cart/manual/etc are all important to know about.

Black label only (unless the game only exist as another variant, see Virtua Fighter 4 Evo or Fable Lost Chapters)

US versions only (this means it has to be a native US release without other languages unless that was the release type in the US, this is solely for conformity purposes to a theme)

Must be complete unless noted (there are a few games I only need a cart or something, but it's best to assume that is not the case)

With that said, here is a master list that I keep updated routinely, if you think you might be able to hook me up with any of these I can hook you up with cash, I prefer to buy in bulk, but unless the shipping outweighs the value of the game, am open to deal in any configuration. I also do need a few consoles (Turbografx, Master System, Jaguar, Philips Cdi, 3D0, Sega CDX, probably a few others) so feel free to inquire.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12h73DgAaPLwX0pI7Ra32ZhZyaEOdfPF9hIac9Z4PdX8/pubhtml

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Selling my Platinum Club Nintendo reward for $20 in paypal.

Oublieux

[url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12h73DgAaPLwX0pI7Ra32ZhZyaEOdfPF9hIac9Z4PdX8/pubhtml[/url][/QUOTE]

I would totally like to see a photo of where all your games are organized... since it seems as if you're trying to collect the entire US catalog for these systems. I'm... amazed :O

Prodigal

Banned
Looking to buy Mega Man Anniversary Collection and Mega Man X Collection (Ps2). I know they're pretty cheap on Amazon but was still curious if anyone happens to be selling either of 'em.

sk3tch

WTB

The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds (3DS) - digital download - $20 PayPal Gift or Amazon GC

Also interested in any other 3DS digital downloads that you may have (I already have DKCR3D).

Peagles

Hopefully this isn't against the rules, but I've been asked to post liezryou's store listing so that he can keep bringing you the games you want at crazy low prices. :)

NOTICE: liezryou is currently banned for a month; please add him on Steam if there is something you are interested in. His steam profile can be found here:
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/

Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of being banned though?

dmix90

WTS
Want to sell my GameStop XBL Credit(i have plenty). $3.5 PayPal for each $5 code. Codes are valid until 12/31/14 and their value will expire in a year from activation date. I will verify each code right before sending to you. Just PM me if you interested. I waisted shitload of my( valuable i hope :D ) time on creating this facebook/email accounts so please ->
Buy/Sell/Trade 2014
3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

Feedback List

SmokeMaxX

Edit: I will say however you bring up an interesting point that I think the community should consider. Is it really necessary to have images when you're just selling digital codes? Because really, that's the crux of your issue here.
Eh, I don't see the big deal. It's not against the rules and it helps buyers find items that they're looking for. Why should we make it harder for a buyer to find an item? That's just ridiculous. I think pictures are LESS CLUTTER than walls of text. I sure as hell skip a ton of posts that seem to push the character limit on text but have zero pictures. If people aren't interested in steam games, just put the sellers on ignore.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Perhaps you guys have no interest in the services being offered but believe me, a lot of us do and I actively look for those images of digital games when I check for new deals here.

Don't like long listings? Scroll past them. Don't like too many images on mobile? Disable images. One poster keeps reposting things you don't care about? Ignore them. That's your problem, lets not make it a bigger issue than it really is.

Perhaps you guys have no interest in the services being offered but believe me, a lot of us do and I actively look for those images of digital games when I check for new deals here.

Don't like long listings? Scroll past them. Don't like too many images on mobile? Disable images. One poster keeps reposting things you don't care about? Ignore them. That's your problem, lets not make it a bigger issue than it really is.

I don't like logic-based posts. Please change the rules.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I have my Platinum Reward that I have yet to redeem (Club Nintendo). Looking to sell for $13 through Paypal payment
I was thinking of selling Donkey Country Returns 3D but I can redeem something else if you so choose.

PM if interested

edit: it's sold!

Geneijin

Eh, I don't see the big deal. It's not against the rules and it helps buyers find items that they're looking for. Why should we make it harder for a buyer to find an item? That's just ridiculous. I think pictures are LESS CLUTTER than walls of text. I sure as hell skip a ton of posts that seem to push the character limit on text but have zero pictures. If people aren't interested in steam games, just put the sellers on ignore.
And I don't think it should be made a rule. I just think it's an interesting issue that could have been discussed in instead of whining about it. I find oversized images more bothersome than the banner sized images someone like liezryou uses. Quite frankly, the images are not any more intrusive than seeing reposts by you and me daily. I'm not bothered by seeing the same posts by the same posters as long as we're all following the post minimum before relisting. Isn't that the entire point of that rule? I'm fine with the way things are now even though I haven't been selling on here for long.

Actually...Why? Can't see anything related to this in thread rules. Completely different listing theme this time.
Imagine everyone making a new post/listing for each item they're selling.

Geneijin

Question:

Can you redeem two Mario kart 8 codes or are you limited to one per account?
You cannot redeem two Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo codes with the same account unless you create a family account to redeem the second code with a sub-account or a different Club Nintendo account entirely. You can however redeem the two game codes generated from redeeming a MK8 CN code.

Geneijin

I think 100+ posts since last completely different listing is ok.
Then I'll leave it to the community to decide on this. I always assumed it's no different than reposting an old listing. Doesn't matter if the listing is different. Nobody would want people to repost each time they have new digital codes to sell as a different listing.

Arthos

With the way the thread has been going as of recent, it's basically a repost a day. I know I had posted my stuff yesterday and 200+ posts had been made today alone.

Mdesilva

So...

I'm looking for a Mario Kart 8 code to get Pikmin 3. I can give you $20 PSN (or XBL, Steam, or eShop I guess) but the one caveat is I can't pay you until sometime next month. If you're still interested, PM me.

TURBO1112

WTB Super Mario Bros U from the MK8 code. ~$17

I have already claimed one code on my account, so I will need you to register the code and actually the download code for me. Thanks.

Toad.T

Banned
Like others, I'm contemplating selling my platinum reward. However, I'm not entirely sure if I want to go through with it, so I'd like to see what I could get for it. eshop codes/ DDP Credit is alright, but I'm willing to think about any offer.

So as such, make me a deal!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Like others, I'm contemplating selling my platinum reward. However, I'm not entirely sure if I want to go through with it, so I'd like to see what I could get for it. eshop codes/ DDP Credit is alright, but I'm willing to think about any offer.

So as such, make me a deal!

Based on what I've seen in this thread all day, I think you shouldn't expect more than $15.

I'll probably let mine go for $10-12 assuming I do decide to sell it.

Hip Hop

Have:

$10 PSN Credit Codes. I have 9 of them.

Want:

$9 Paypal each.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have:
Audio Technica ATH-M50 coiled Studio Monitor Headphones refurbished. It comes in it's original box. Only used them for a very small amount of time. Bought them to try them out and realized that I didn't need them.

Contents:
ATH-M50
Protective Carrying Pouch
Audio-Technica 1 Year Warranty Card (I don't know if they owner honor second owners, but it will be included.).
Screw-On 1/4" Adapter

Want:
$76.99 Paypal shipped for it. Will also provide USPS tracking number for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paypal Gift or Buyer pays fees.

Don't like long listings? Spend three hours to scroll past them. Don't like too many images on mobile? Disable images for one thread. One poster keeps reposting things you don't care about? Ignore them. That's your problem, lets not make it a bigger issue than it really is.

I can be dismissive too. It is quite easy. Dont like walls of text without pictures? Just use search or ctrl + f! Dont like people discussing BST ettiquette? Put them on ignore! That's your problem, lets not make it a bigger issue than it really is.

Lothars

I have my Platinum Reward that I have yet to redeem (Club Nintendo). Looking to sell for $13 through Paypal payment
I was thinking of selling Donkey Country Returns 3D but I can redeem something else if you so choose.

PM if interested

Thanks, you were great. Positive feedback for enigmatic_alex44.

Geneijin

Reposting

*Disclaimer: Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$10 PSN code - $9 each / $20 PSN code - $18 each.
PlayStation Network card

1-Year PlayStation Plus membership - $40
PlayStation Plus card

Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (PS3) - Offer [Pictures]
Just selling the extras - statue, cloth, and artbook.

Demon Gaze (Vita) - $32.
New.

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - $37
GameStop is currently running a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale for Wii games. I'm considering buying 3 copies at my local store to lower the cost. Anyone interested?

Payment
PayPal gift preferred. If not, buyer will cover the transaction fee unless agreed upon otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom