• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $380. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $25. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $25. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

Mark5130

WTB

CIB Super Nintendo, 3DO or Genesis Games. If you have any you want to part with, as long as they aren't sports titles, let me know!

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox LIVE 12-Month Card - $40
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10
3DS Zelda A Link Between Worlds Digital Code - $25 SOLD!

Final Fantasy X-2 wall scrolls that I no longer have room for. I would love to see these go to a good home where they will be displayed and enjoyed. I'm asking $40 or will entertain any reasonable offers, for the lot, which includes shipping. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

_57_zps38713ec8neo_zpsfe52441c.jpg

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. Looking for $25 shipped on the lot. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

IMG_1205neo_zpsa836ec28.jpg

maxcriden

Hey, guys. Anyone looking for a Wii U console bundle?

I just got it a few weeks ago, not really sure that I'm on board the whole Nintendo thing again. Just gauging to see if there is any interest, not positive I'm selling the entire bundle, but financially I kind of carelessly bought everything.

Wii U 32GB Console
Wii U Pro Controller
Wii Remote
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
Wonderful 101

Gold Club Nintendo 2014 Reward

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Alright so I'm in the process of getting a WiiU after missing out on the Wii. So I'm mainly looking to trade some of the following games for Wii/WiiU games that I never got a chance to play. But I'm still open to selling the games too. With that in mind...

You two might want to talk if eosos hasn't ordered a Wii U yet!

Bii

Positive feedback for Bii. Sold me mario kart 8, really responsive and fast with shipping.

Positive feedback for eosos. Payment was sent promptly and was easy to communicate with. Thanks again!

Edit: And positive feedback for PhoenixSFT. Sold my Club Nintendo Platinum reward and payment was made extremely quick.

WTB

Gameboy Advance SP - preferably an AGS 101 but I'll take 001 as well
Looking to spend $50 on a 101 or $25 on a 001, but will take offers
Battery must still hold a decent charge and condition must be decent

Hi Neogaf,

So I've decided it's time to part with my red 3DSXL that is home to my massive collection of 3DS games. It also contains the ambassador certificate along with the ambassador games.

Here is a rundown of what it comes with:

Red 3DSXL in good condition (adult owned, kept in a case, etc)
Red Club Nintendo pouch
Original box/charger
32gb SD card

Here's the good part. It has 70 games on it (there are about 5 games that aren't in the images, but will be on the hardware when I ship it, I had to redownload them).

Here is the list:

3DS Games: (16)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Yoshi’s New Island
Mario Gold: World Tour
Disney Magical World
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokemon X
Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney: Duel Destinies
Etrian Odyssey: Untold The Millenium Girl
SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Tetris Axis
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

E-shop Games: (22)
Mighty Switch Force
Shovel Knight
HarmonoKnight
Weapon Shop de Omasse
Bit Trip Saga
Crimson Shroud
Zen Pinball 3D
Inazuma Eleven
Steeldiver: Sub Wars
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistfull of Dirt
Pokedex 3D
SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition
Pushmo
Crashmo
Ketzal’z Corridors
Gunman Clive
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword
VVVVVV
Pokemon Dream Radar
Mutant Mudds
Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Virtual Console: (26)
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX
Super Mario Land
The Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Super Mario Brothers
Zelda: Four Swords
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Yoshi
Ice Climber
Balloon Fight
Donkey Kong Jr
NES Open Tournament Golf
Wrecking Crew
Metroid Fusion
Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Warioland 4
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Wario Ware, Inc: Mega Microgame$
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Ninja Giaden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom

3D Classics: (6)
3D Classics Excitebike
3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure
3D Classics: Xevious
3D Classics Kid Icarus
3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
3D Ecco

Here are a few pictures:

xXa6F5Ml.jpg

Pjyl4Etl.jpg

Vb3t8FZl.jpg

I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to get $400 shipped for it. (That ends up being $150 for the system and about $3.50 per game which is a pretty fair deal). If you are interested feel free to PM me!

Arthos

Hi Neogaf,

So I've decided it's time to part with my red 3DSXL that is home to my massive collection of 3DS games. It also contains the ambassador certificate along with the ambassador games.

I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to get $400 shipped for it. (That ends up being $150 for the system and about $3.50 per game which is a pretty fair deal). If you are interested feel free to PM me!

Wow

Jonboy

Hi Neogaf,

Here is a rundown of what it comes with:

Red 3DSXL in good condition (adult owned, kept in a case, etc)
Red Club Nintendo pouch
Original box/charger
32gb SD card

Here's the good part. It has 70 games on it (there are about 5 games that aren't in the images, but will be on the hardware when I ship it, I had to redownload them).

Dang. So you're willing to part with you Nintendo Network ID? Pretty sure that's the only way you can keep the games on there now.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for VampMuse

Overall pleasant transaction. Friendly and quick to reply to messages. Paid fast was was flexible with payment method.

Positive feedback for sk3tch and Readvacancy

They both hooked me up with Knack and Folklore. Insanely easy to work with. Very prompt and professional and would totally buy from them again! Thanks to the both of you!

Geneijin

*Disclaimer: Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$10 PSN credit - $9 each
PlayStation Network card. $20 denominations available too.

$50 Amazon credit - $45 each
Amazon Kindle cards.

12-month PlayStation Plus membership - $40
PlayStation Plus card.

Conception II & Demon Gaze bundle (Vita) - $55 [Pictures]
Both are brand new and sealed. Pictures on request.

Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (PS3) - Offer [Pictures]
Just selling the extras - statue, cloth, and artbook.

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - $37
GameStop is currently running a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale for Wii games. I'm considering buying 3 copies at my local store to lower the cost. Anyone interested?

Payment
PayPal gift preferred. If not, buyer will cover the transaction fee unless agreed upon otherwise.

Sarcasm

Okay made a couple successful trades! Trying again.I am trying to trade for Unturned Gold Account to gift out and since this is GAF I will send key first depending on rep.

Basically I have a few keys form bundles that I won't play and would like to trade for Unturned Gold Account upgrades.

I made a google docs with links to steam store with what I have.

And a screencap of said doc:

iEkyQ6uSye4k5.PNG

Everything is negotiable. I don't expect to get full or near value on most items. I am trying this to just swap stuff for unturned to gift out to friends.

Beggin-Strips

Neo Member
WTS

• Quakecon Bundle 2014 - available till july 21st

Price: $48.49 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends

Price*: $14.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Lost Planet 3

Price*: $7.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $32.99(Trilogy Pack) | Type: Steam Gift, GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99 | Type: Steam Gift, GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal
    Note: Source Hunter DLC pack for $8.99

• The Wolf Among Us - only have 1 copy at this price

Price: $15.99 $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • The Walking Dead Season 2

Price: $15.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Shadow Warrior - only have 1 copy at this price

Price: $19.99 $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition

• Magic 2015

Price: $8.99, $13.99(Special Edition), $18.99(Complete Bundle) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Dead Rising 3

Price: $21.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
    Note: Season Pass for $15.99
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $29.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Broforce

Price: $9.99, $27.99 ( 4 - pack, $7 per copy! ) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords

Price: $24.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PAL)

• Transistor

Price: $13.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV Digital Upgrade

Price: $9.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro Redux Bundle

• Metro: 2033 Redux

Price: $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro: Last Light Redux

Price:$8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
You can also buy any other region free game or DLC through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If the game gets a discount on steam you will receive appropriate discount from me. Keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if I am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.

* - Steam Sale price

Thanks everyone for feedback!
KwjVET5.png

Positive seller feedback for dmix90 responded to pm almost instantly and received gift copies immediately after payment was sent! can't beat the prices for the games he is offering!

dmix90

Positive feedback for dmix90 responded to pm almost instantly and received gift copies immediately after payment was sent! can't beat the prices for the games he is offering!
Positive buyer feedback for Beggin-Strips. Congrats with your first post! :)
Positive buyer feedback for flashbandit16, Halo 2, adamantypants, Necrovex, Domcorleone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom