• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
You're not going to get a whole lot of people interested as it's fairly cheap to buy and upgrade all the way to Mists of Pandaria without being forced to have an account in another person's name.

If you had relevant end-game gear and/or a vast amount of gold, that would certainly help your favor... but that doesn't look to be the case. Do you have anything particularly unique such as unobtainable items that are considered highly desirable?

There's also the whole issue with it being against the ToS, but that really only bothers a certain amount of people as it's virtually unenforceable unless you make it known publicly.
I honestly don't remember. I have end game gear from WotLK is all I know and a 2 seater rocket mount, a trike and a dragon mount. It's been two years since I played (though I logged in recently when they were doing 7 days free so I know it works). I don't play WoW anymore and quite honestly, it's an emergency situation where I need some money and I wouldn't even be doing this if I didn't need it. If it's not kosher to sell, than I won't bother.

Selling a pre-release copy of the forthcoming book, The Magician's Land by Lev Grossman. It's not out till August 5th! If you're a fan of the series like me you might be psyched to have it early. I already read it and was very gentle while doing so and left the dust jacket off while reading. It's in like new condition $25, shipping included if you're in the U.S. PM me if you're interested!

aqXHhim.jpg

kennah

I honestly don't remember. I have end game gear from WotLK is all I know and a 2 seater rocket mount, a trike and a dragon mount. It's been two years since I played (though I logged in recently when they were doing 7 days free so I know it works). I don't play WoW anymore and quite honestly, it's an emergency situation where I need some money and I wouldn't even be doing this if I didn't need it. If it's not kosher to sell, than I won't bother.
You're welcome to sell it. I just don't think you're going to get what you think you're going to get for it.

Le-mo

wts; 7 inch kindle fire hdx 16gb wifi. it has less than 2 hours of use on it. it's in mint condition. 150 shipped. i'm neogaf gold.

Darkmakaimura

You're welcome to sell it. I just don't think you're going to get what you think you're going to get for it.
I don't know what to expect from it, honestly. Like I said, I'm doing this out of necessity, not that I really want to even though I don't care to play WoW anymore.

Jonboy

Big price drop on a Macbook Air. Also price drop on the surface pro 2. Know they're big purchases so any questions at all, just ask.

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

Please PM me with questions or offers. I usually respond fairly quickly.

WTS

EDIT: Surface and Macbook Air are both SOLD.

- PS Vita hard shell case (officially licensed by Sony
$10 shipped

- Majora's Mask soundtrack
- Club Nintendo Reward
- In perfect condition (but has been opened)
$17 shipped

- Mayflash Gamecube --> Wii/Wii U adapter
$10 shipped

I accept paypal (buyer pays fees), paypal gift, and amazon payments.

Mark5130

WTB

CIB Super Nintendo, 3DO or Genesis Games. If you have any you want to part with, as long as they aren't sports titles, let me know!

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox LIVE 12-Month Card - $40
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10
3DS Zelda A Link Between Worlds Digital Code - $25 SOLD!

Final Fantasy X-2 wall scrolls that I no longer have room for. I would love to see these go to a good home where they will be displayed and enjoyed. I'm asking $40 or will entertain any reasonable offers, for the lot, which includes shipping. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

_57_zps38713ec8neo_zpsfe52441c.jpg

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. Looking for $25 shipped on the lot. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

IMG_1205neo_zpsa836ec28.jpg

Fantomex

Anyone selling a 3DS XL cheaper than me buying a refurb from Nintendo? If so send me a message please. It can be bare bones I don't care about old accounts or purchased games already on it.

Istaerion

I don't know what to expect from it, honestly. Like I said, I'm doing this out of necessity, not that I really want to even though I don't care to play WoW anymore.

I haven't played World of Warcraft in awhile, but I'm pretty sure what you listed is essentially worthless in the grand scheme of things. I don't mean to be harsh, but you have to be realistic.

You're free to continue trying to sell the account, but I don't see many, if any, folks being interested in it due to the things I mentioned.

At best, you'll get MAYBE $10-15 but that's being pretty optimistic. Do you have any additional games on the account besides WoW? If so, it could help raise interest and the price.

Again, it's just far easier for someone to make their own account, purchase WoW, and upgrade to Mists of Panderia than it is to deal with an account swap that offers little more than something that can already be purchased for cheap legitimately.

Geneijin

Positive buyer feedback for JBourne

A swift transaction.

Anyone selling a 3DS XL cheaper than me buying a refurb from Nintendo? If so send me a message please. It can be bare bones I don't care about old accounts or purchased games already on it.
Would it really be cheap enough to ignore a 1-year manufacturer's warranty directly from Nintendo?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Positive feedback for seller Geneijin. I think this is my second time buying some time of credit from him, and both times have been smooth as butter.

Darkmakaimura

I haven't played World of Warcraft in awhile, but I'm pretty sure what you listed is essentially worthless in the grand scheme of things. I don't mean to be harsh, but you have to be realistic.

You're free to continue trying to sell the account, but I don't see many, if any, folks being interested in it due to the things I mentioned.

At best, you'll get MAYBE $10-15 but that's being pretty optimistic. Do you have any additional games on the account besides WoW? If so, it could help raise interest and the price.

Again, it's just far easier for someone to make their own account, purchase WoW, and upgrade to Mists of Panderia than it is to deal with an account swap that offers little more than something that can already be purchased for cheap legitimately.
The two characters I have were leveled legitimately. It was before you could just start out at 80 or whatever it is now.

Anyways, forget it if that's the case. I'm not going to clog this thread with it.

Istaerion

The two characters I have were leveled legitimately. It was before you could just start out at 80 or whatever it is now.

Anyways, forget it if that's the case. I'm not going to clog this thread with it.

I didn't mean to say your account had illegitimate activity, but rather, you can easily create an account and upgrade to MoP properly for little more than it would likely cost to get your account which is under your name and not kosher in Blizzard's eyes.

If you had more attractive things to offer like gold, unique items, relevant end-game equipment, or even additional games... then it would be viable option for people to purchase.

Ill give this a shot, but won't freak out too much if I don't get a bite as a junior.

Selling my cousins PS4 for him (gamestop only gives 240 for a brand new PS4). I'm not entirely sure what to ask for it, but see them going for 420+ on ebay. GAF will help me course-correct if I'm off:)

If I HAVE to post it on the bay I will, but would like to avoid fees. Ill have pictures up later today or tomorrow.

Ebay ID: flamemaple (100% feedback) plus positive feedback from Petrucciforum.

goldenpp72

Ill give this a shot, but won't freak out too much if I don't get a bite as a junior.

Selling my cousins PS4 for him (gamestop only gives 240 for a brand new PS4). I'm not entirely sure what to ask for it, but see them going for 420+ on ebay. GAF will help me course-correct if I'm off:)

If I HAVE to post it on the bay I will, but would like to avoid fees. Ill have pictures up later today or tomorrow.

As long as it's new it can probably go for 350 or so here maybe, keep in mind ebay fees on a 400 dollar purchase (along with shipping) are a big concern compared to here.

You can get a brand new PS4 on ebay for $360 shipped.

As long as it's new it can probably go for 350 or so here maybe, keep in mind ebay fees on a 400 dollar purchase (along with shipping) are a big concern compared to here.

Yeah. Thats why I avoid ebay at all costs. They will suck the life out of any sale.

Well. Someone make an offer. If you want any special pictures or something for verification, thats no problem.

Its brand new, unopened.

Edit: Pardon my derp moment, I forgot it sells new for 399 from stores. Im an X1 owner.

xaosslug

SELLING:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

specs:

2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
512gb PCIe-based Flash Storage
16GB RAM

accessories:

STM Grip Hardshell Minimalist Case (black)
Kuzy black keyboard cover (black)

miscellaneous infoes:

it's like new/barely used, comes with all packaging, and is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty until January 10, 2015.

i planned on going Mac when my ultrabook BSOD'd, but I managed to resurrect it (and upgrade the ram! :D) So, I think I'm gonna stick with PC for a bit...

asking:

$2100

i was NeoGAF Gold, right now I'm 26 each buying and selling with power status on both. So, buy with confidence! :D

dhlt25

SELLING:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

specs:

2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
512gb PCIe-based Flash Storage
16GB RAM

accessories:

STM Grip Hardshell Minimalist Case (black)
Kuzy black keyboard cover (black)

miscellaneous infoes:

it's like new/barely used, comes with all packaging, and is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty until January 10, 2015.

i planned on going Mac when my ultrabook BSOD'd, but I managed to resurrect it (and upgrade the ram! :D) So, I think I'm gonna stick with PC for a bit...

asking:

$2100

i was NeoGAF Gold, right now I'm 26 each buying and selling with power status on both. So, buy with confidence! :D

Is this price correct? i mean you could get a brand new macbook pro 13in with 16GB ram for $2000

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Looking to buy a Japanese 3DS (can be either normal model or the XL version). Ideally if it has under 4.5 firmware as well.

Must be able to ship to Canada.

LQX

FS: Everything was bought from and ships from the US. PM with offers or questions.

Club Nintendo Platinum reward of your choice. $15

3DS
Mario Golf World Tour $19
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team $23

DuckTales - Remastered $14

Club Nintendo items $30 Both are new
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Original Soundtrack
The Legend of Zelda - Nintendo 3DS Game Card Case

Xbox $25 Gift Card $20

Steam:

Broforce $8

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition $7

Hip Hop

Have:
Audio Technica ATH-M50 coiled Studio Monitor Headphones refurbished. It comes in it's original box. Only used them for a very small amount of time. Bought them to try them out and realized that I didn't need them.

Contents:
ATH-M50
Protective Carrying Pouch
Audio-Technica 1 Year Warranty Card (I don't know if they owner honor second owners, but it will be included.).
Screw-On 1/4" Adapter

Want:
$76.99 Paypal shipped for it. Will also provide USPS tracking number for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paypal Gift or Buyer pays fees.

paolo11

Long shot but...

[b]WTB[/b

A 60GB Phat Backward Compatible PS3 that is excellent condition.

PM me. I want a seller who is willing to sell that.

Selling my PS4 as sticking with Xbox this gen.
It is in great condition but has a few light marks on the top.

I do have a second DS4 too which can be added to the sale if you're interested. (Not included in below price)

$350 delivered by USPS priority mail. (Lower 48 states)

Open to offers and looking for trades of a 3DS or possibly a Vita too.

This is my first listing on here but my eBay profile is:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/mr_juntao?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Feel free to message me on there to confirm.

dhlt25

That model of 13" is $2300 with the apple care.

I specs it exactly to that on apple site 2.6, 512 ssd and 16gb ram comes out to $2000. Also apple care extend warranty to 3 years, the post said include limited warranty to early 2015 which is the standard 1 year. I'm interested in a new laptop that's why I went and checked the price

kennah

I specs it exactly to that on apple site 2.6, 512 ssd and 16gb ram comes out to $2000. Also apple care extend warranty to 3 years, the post said include limited warranty to early 2015 which is the standard 1 year. I'm interested in a new laptop that's why I went and checked the price
You're right. I misread Limited as AppleCare.

Zing

Banned
Some nice shoes posted here, but damn, you guys have small feet. Size 9.5 and 10? Are you five foot seven? :D

I remember this one guy in my junior high was like 6'2" and wore size 9 shoes. It was ridiculous.

Loto

Looking to trade my Borderlands 2 vita game voucher for one month of World of Warcraft game time. PM me if interested.

Few items for sale.
I accept Paypal Only, prices include USA shipping & please private message me if interested.

Cyclo DS Flashcart (Complete & in great shape. Search google for details. Uses a micro SD card which isn't included) $25

GunValkyrie Soundtrack CD (Complete. Tokyo Pop 2002. Disc is in great shape.) $6 **SOLD**

dmix90

WTS
Price list - you can use search (CTRL + F)
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $33.99(Trilogy Pack) | Type: Steam Gift, GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99, $8.99(DLC) | Type: Steam Gift, GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro Redux

Price: $14.99(Bundle), $7.99(2033), $7.99(Last Light) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Dead Rising 3 - Apocalypse Edition

Price: $22.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • The Walking Dead Season 2

Price*: $14.99 $9.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Planet Explorers

Price*: $15.99 $9.49 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Stronghold Crusader 2

Price: $24.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • OlliOlli

Price*: $9.99 $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $30.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Football Manager 2014

Price: $30.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Call of Duty

Price: $30.99(Ghosts Gold Edition), $24.99(Black Ops, MW3), $14.99(MW2, MW, WAW) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Saints Row

Price: $15.99(IV: GOTC Edition), $30.99(Ultimate Franchise Pack) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99, $15.99(Season Pass) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Warmachine Tactics

Price: $34.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • LEGO - The Hobbit

Price: $15.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Kentucky Route Zero

Price: $14.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Lichdom: Battlemage

Price: $16.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Planetary Annihilation

Price: $27.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Killer is Dead

Price: $13.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PAL)

• Defense Grid 2

Price: $12.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Shadow Warrior - only have 1 copy at this price

Price: $18.99 $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Price: $4.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Magic 2015

Price: $8.99, $13.99(Special Edition), $18.99(Complete Bundle) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Grim Dawn

Price: $14.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Broforce

Price: $9.99, $27.99 ( 4 - pack, $7 per copy! ) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Divinity: Dragon Commander

• Transistor

Price: $13.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Shovel Knight

Price: $11.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV

Price: $15.99, $9.99(Digital Upgrade) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Prison Architect

Price: $16.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
You can also buy any other region free game or DLC through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If the game gets a discount on steam you will receive appropriate discount from me. Keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if I am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.
Contact me on Steam or PM

* - Steam Sale price

Also have a lot of Xbox Live Credit
syRv86c.jpg
IbtyxaK.png

Price:$3.49 | Type: Gift Card( USA ) | Payment: PayPal
Note: Codes must be redeemed before 12/31/14 and their value will expire in 1 year from activation date

Thanks everyone for feedback!
KwjVET5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom