• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bii

Positive feedback for Bii. Bought some stuff for me at a discount.

Positive feedback for LQX. Sold some stuff and was paid promptly.

Positive feedback for battousai11. Our second transaction and payment was made quickly. Easy to communicate with even when a problem had occured, though I don't think either of us could have controlled it (the item's packaging was damaged during shipment).

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for nhlducks35, Maddux4163, Iron Badger, hlhbk, Vigilance, Angel Abaddon.
Smooth and very fast transaction. Thank you!

Nekobo

WTS

Vita
Dead or Alive 5 Plus (used, complete) - $15
Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (used, no online pass included) - $10
Sly Cooper 4 (used, complete) - $12

3DS
Kirby Triple Deluxe (new and sealed) - $23 shipped
Dead or Alive Dimensions (used, complete) - $13 shipped

DS
Devil Survivor (used, complete) - $10 shipped
Daigasso Band Brothers w/ Expansion cart (used, complete) - $28 shipped

I accept PayPal or PSN credits. I'm a NeoGAF Plus member, so buy with confidence!

Never sold anything on Neogaf yet, but I have lots of feedback on cheapassgamer.

WTS:
New Super Mario Bros. U (eShop code)
Game & Wario (eShop code)

Offer me a fair price. PayPal only.

baphomet

This is pretty much no chance anyone has any of these, but I'm looking for a few obscure systems. Will give fair prices for any of them.

Atari Jaguar CD Console - $250

Philips CD-i (must be model 220) - $100

Amiga CD32 - $180

If you have any of these you want to sell pm me and we can work out the details. If it makes you feel any better they will go to a good home.

Positive feedback for LQX. Sold some stuff and was paid promptly.

Positive feedback for battousai11. Our second transaction and payment was made quickly. Easy to communicate with even when a problem had occured, though I don't think either of us could have controlled it (the item's packaging was damaged during shipment).

Positive Feedback for Bii as a seller! Went the extra mile dealing with Amazon CS for a damaged item.

Thanks so much!

hlhbk

Positive seller feed back for dmix90! I purchased the Alien Isolation Steam gift from him. He was very quick to respond and was very helpful throughout the process!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership - $40 *One Left*

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (193+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS: All Prices are Shipped. *New Items & Prices*

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Collectors Edition Stuff:

Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $20

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition (No Game, Figures or DLC. Everything else is included and virtually untouched) - $95

Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $10

Games:

S7RRvfj.jpg

• Alan Wake Franchise Humble Bundle (Includes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Alan Wake Collector's Edition Extras.) - $15
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Collectors Edition Strategy Guide (360) - $25
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $7
  • Bioshock 2 w/ Bonus DLC Disc - $14

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray (~$30)

Heysoos

WTS:

WD My Passport Pro 2TB - New -
PflFOPel.jpg

$200 shipped, open to offers though.

-Game of Thrones Blu Ray Season 1-3: $27 (ea) or $65 for all three.
KB3vGmhl.jpg

US only please. Paypal or Amazon Payments.

WTS:

Games

DS:
Diddy Kong Racing DS (game card only) - $13 shipped
Hotel Dusk (game card only) - $10 shipped

Wii:
Rhythm Heaven Fever - $15 shipped
Smash Bros. Brawl - $23 shipped

PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD Limited Edition (Includes Artbook) - $30 shipped

3DS:
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $15 shipped, or trade for Shovel Knight Wii U code

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

helium121

Banned
I'm thinking about selling my 3ds and games. I'm not 100% sure but what do you think would be a good price to sell it for? I would rather do a bundle instead of splitting it up. Everything is like new.
I have:
Red 3ds XL w/ 32 gig card
Blue Club Nintendo Mario bag
Zelda Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Mario Golf
Yoshi's New Island
Kirby
Starfox 64
Pokemon X
Mario & Luigi rpg
Tomodachi Life
Pilotwings
Steel Diver
Dragon Quest 9 (DS)

I have a lot of downloaded games but I'm not sure how to remove my NNID without removing the ability to download the games.

looking to trade

My Pokemon X- sealed

for

your Fire Emblem Awakening- any condition

I know its from the best buy B1G1 deal but im trading a sealed game for your fire emblem that you probably beat last year and is just sitting on your shelf .

Arthos

Have:

Hm07YUH.jpg

mVI8QEI.jpg

IqfukmE.jpg

Animal Crossing 3DS Game (Game + Box; CN code used). - OUT
Tales of the Abyss PS2 (complete)
Mario Kart 7 (Used the CN code already)
Avalon Code (No box)
Ni No Kuni Steelbook
Paper Mario 3DS Game
Sakura Wars Wii (Complete)
Rayman Legends (Haven't even played it) - Sold
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (Complete)

Want:

Sword Art Online (Asian Vita Version; whichever is the Engrish version) * High want. If you're interesting in letting yours go, maybe we can arrange something.

Zelda: Skyward Sword - On hold.
Dragon's Crown
Uhh... I forgot what else.
GameStop Credit
Paypal

Can also trade on CAG if need be: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/288570-luxuria/

Really want SAO! Or bumpz!

I'm thinking about selling my 3ds and games. I'm not 100% sure but what do you think would be a good price to sell it for? I would rather do a bundle instead of splitting it up. Everything is like new.
I have:
Red 3ds XL w/ 32 gig card
Blue Club Nintendo Mario bag
Zelda Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Mario Golf
Yoshi's New Island
Kirby
Starfox 64
Pokemon X
Mario & Luigi rpg
Tomodachi Life
Pilotwings
Steel Diver
Dragon Quest 9 (DS)

I have a lot of downloaded games but I'm not sure how to remove my NNID without removing the ability to download the games.

12 games, valued at ~$20 each, $240 total
3DS XL, valued at ~$140
32 GB card, valued at ~$10

I think $400 is pretty reasonable, since I valued the games a bit lower. I wouldn't go any lower than $350.

kyoakuma

Banned
Looking to sell my spare ps4 controller and stand for the ps4. Controller is opened and used twice. Stand has no packaging. No idea the worth of both so let's say $45 shipped.

image.jpg

Also selling Wolfenstein for PS4. Asking $43 shipped, will bundle for $80 shipped with everything

twdnewh_k

Hi everyone.

I have an MK8 code (NA) but I already own the games I want.

Willing to trade for a Steam game ($15-$20 in value).

PM me !

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
12 games, valued at ~$20 each, $240 total
3DS XL, valued at ~$140
32 GB card, valued at ~$10

I think $400 is pretty reasonable, since I valued the games a bit lower. I wouldn't go any lower than $350.
Help me understand how most of bst gaf thinks a used 3ds xl is worth more than the $135 factory refurb with one year warranty from Nintendo. I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk. I'm just curious. I tried buying a few systems here but they were too pricy so I got the Nintendo one. And I wouldn't value many downloaded games at $20 each, either. Again, not trying to be rude. I just bought the system and a few games, so as a new owner, I'm curious where current owners are coming from.

Loto

Positive feedback for RoninChaos

He was very fast with sending me the WoW game time that I asked for in return for my BL2 code. He even sent the game time first. Also was prompt with communicating our deal. Buy with confidence from him.

Istaerion

Help me understand how most of bst gaf thinks a used 3ds xl is worth more than the $135 factory refurb with one year warranty from Nintendo. I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk. I'm just curious. I tried buying a few systems here but they were too pricy so I got the Nintendo one. And I wouldn't value many downloaded games at $20 each, either. Again, not trying to be rude. I just bought the system and a few games, so as a new owner, I'm curious where current owners are coming from.

Frankly, there's little to no reason not to purchase second hand Wii U and 3DS systems from Nintendo due to the competitive pricing and the one year warranty they provide.

I'd only consider a purchase from here or other avenues if the price was drastically reduced, or if the system was a limited edition that isn't normally obtainable and I desire. Bundles aren't bad either if the pricing is right all around, but that's generally not the case.

Nintendo refurbs do not include tax, for one. And on GAF you can request pictures; sure Nintendo refurbs are probably good quality but you don't see the product before you buy it. Does Nintendo take PayPal or ship overseas? It's not always about the raw $$$ amount.

He never mentioned whether the games were downloaded or not. Digital vs. physical value is subjective; some like the ability to quickly switch games and the smaller physical footprint of digital, while with physical you can resell a game easier. Some of the listed games are relatively new releases still priced at $40 MSRP; $20 for a first-party title that rarely goes on sale is reasonable. Yes there's a BOGO sale right now but not everyone is in the US.

It's natural to always want the lowest price, but a lot of different factors like the market, supply, seller reputation, location, etc. all play a role. From what I've seen, GAF BST tends to price items lower than other sites like eBay, Craigslist, etc. So is my appraisal a bit high? Perhaps, but it's not a fixed price and a buyer and seller can always negotiate.

Bundles are always difficult to sell because buyers are usually interested in only a subset of the items, but there's always a chance you get someone who wants to build a software library from scratch.

aristotle

To Sale:

I recently bought a N64 and almost every good game I could think of. I now realized I don't have time for it. So I'm offering it up to GAF before anywhere else. I also have a very good rep in this thread in case that helps. :)

List of items:
N64 - Grey (all cords + RAM expansion)
2 N64 Controllers (Grey & Grape)
2 Memory Cards
Gameshark

Games:

San Francisco Rush
Nascar 99
JetForce Gemini
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Goldeneye
Banjo-Kazooie
Star Wars : Battle for Naboo
Star Wars: Epi. 1 Racer
Banjo-Tooie
Resident Evil 2
Turok 1
Turok 2
Turok 3
Ridge Racer 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Super Mario 64
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Star Wars: Shadows of thhe Empire
Castlevania
F-Zero X
Mario Party
Blast Corps
Mario Kart 64
1080 Snowboarding
International Superstar Soccer 64
Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask
Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine
Wave Race 64
Donkey Kong 64
Killer Instinct Gold
Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

$550 for the lot. I'm not making any money on this actually. Just looking to get back what I put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom