• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksnakeball

Neo Member
SOLD
=============================

Barely used PS Vita OLED. With original box, 16 gb memory, the game Tearaway (with case) and CTA grip and screen protector. Vita has no scratches whatsoever and was purchased on Amazon in January of tis year.

I am the original owner.

$175 via paypal and i will ship for free to lower 48

Send me private message if interested or if have any questions.

Andrew

https://www.flickr.com/gp/margauxfifi/4e584s/

If you can't view these then i can send you directly if you give me your email.

Also I think you can view my profile on ebay as a reference. My name is blacksnake ball also.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/blacksnakeball

SmokeMaxX

Hopefully this isn't against the rules, but I've been asked to post liezryou's store listing so that he can keep bringing you the games you want at crazy low prices. :)

NOTICE: liezryou is currently banned for a month; please add him on Steam if there is something you are interested in. His steam profile can be found here:
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/
I don't really care either way, but I thought this was a bannable offense?

Arthos

Have: All prices SHIPPED.

yoyhLDO.jpg

Tales of the Abyss PS2 (complete) - $20 - Pending Sale
Mario Kart 7 (Used the CN code already)
Avalon Code (No box) - $15
Ni No Kuni Steelbook - Not sure what the going rate for this is.
Paper Mario 3DS Game - $12
Sakura Wars Wii (Complete) - $18
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (Complete) - $35

Want:

Sword Art Online (Asian Vita Version; whichever is the Engrish version) * High want. If you're interesting in letting yours go, maybe we can arrange something.
32 Gig Vita Memory Card
Deception IV
Dragon's Crown
Uhh... I forgot what else.
GameStop Credit
Paypal

Can also trade on CAG if need be: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/288570-luxuria/

Really want SAO! Or bumpz!

Istaerion

oh, i thought you have the keys for sell

I do, I'm trying to sell him a key, but we both didn't know what to expect for pricing.

I haven't heard back from him since 11:33 AM, but I figure somewhere around $10-15 would work for me unless the average market price is lower than that.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive feedback for Bboy AJ. PS Vita arrived as promised and was in great condition. Thanks!

Positive buyer feedback for aceface. Positive seller feedback for mizuk_i. Both easy to work with. Awesome.

asdad123

Looking to clear out some stuff.

-White Wii U basic with Nintendo charging cradle, Mario Kart 8 physical, and Zelda Wind Walker installed. Game pad has had a hori screen protector installed since I had it. There is a scratch on the screen protector, not the screen itself. Looking for $260.

-Samsung Galaxy Tab S 16gb 10.5" White with White Samsung Book cover. This is a little over three weeks old and I only used it a total of 4 times. Figured I would use a tablet a lot, but guess I was wrong lol. Practically new. Looking for $460. Retails for $500 plus $70 for the book cover.

-Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo black. Used for about 2 month. Screen protector on it since day one and comes with 5 additional screen protectors. Body of the watch is mint, however the metal part at the bottom of the wrist band has minimal wear/tear/scratches. Nothing serious. Looking for $140.

Discounts given for a local sale in the north Jersey area (07407 to be specific)

toneroni

I do, I'm trying to sell him a key, but we both didn't know what to expect for pricing.

I haven't heard back from him since 11:33 AM, but I figure somewhere around $10-15 would work for me unless the average market price is lower than that.

Sorry had to jump on the subway and was in a meeting until now. PM replied !

RedFalco

Looking to sell or trade 2 FreeFall map DLC codes for Call of Duty:Ghosts on Xbox One. Ill even throw in a 7 day Live Gold Trial code. Open to any offers!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership - $40 *One Left*

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (193+ Total Positive Feedback!)

swnny

WTS
Xbox Live $5 voucher codes

Verified PayPal only, currently have 26 left. Price would be $115 for all or vary from $4.75 to $4.49 depending on the quantity.

dmix90

WTS
Price list - you can use search (CTRL + F)
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D
Type: Steam or GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $33.99(Trilogy Pack)
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99, $8.99(DLC)
Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro Redux

Price: $14.99(Bundle), $7.99(2033, Last Light)
  • Dead Rising 3 - Apocalypse Edition

Price: $21.99
  • Darkwood

Price*: $9.99 $8.99
  • The Walking Dead Season 2

Price*: $14.99 $9.99
  • Planet Explorers

Price: $15.99
  • Stronghold Crusader 2

Price: $24.99
  • OlliOlli

Price*: $9.99 $8.99
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $29.99
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99
  • Football Manager 2014

Price: $30.99
  • Call of Duty

Price: $30.99(Ghosts Gold Edition), $24.99(Black Ops, MW3), $14.99(MW2, MW, WAW)
  • Saints Row

Price: $15.99(IV: GOTC Edition), $30.99(Ultimate Franchise Pack)
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99, $15.99(Season Pass)
  • Warmachine Tactics

Price: $34.99
  • LEGO - The Hobbit

• Kentucky Route Zero

Price: $14.99
  • Lichdom: Battlemage

Price: $16.99
  • Planetary Annihilation

Price: $27.99
  • Killer is Dead

Price: $13.99
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PAL)

• Defense Grid 2

Price: $12.99
  • Shadow Warrior - only have 1 copy at this price

Price: $18.99 $8.99
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Price: $4.99
  • Magic 2015

Price: $8.99, $13.99(Special Edition), $18.99(Complete Bundle)
  • Grim Dawn

Price: $14.99
  • Broforce

Price: $9.99, $27.99 ( 4 - pack, $7 per copy! )
  • Divinity: Dragon Commander

• Transistor

Price: $13.99
  • Shovel Knight

Price: $11.99
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV

Price: $15.99, $9.99(Digital Upgrade)
  • Prison Architect

Price: $16.99
You can also buy any other region free game or DLC through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If the game gets a discount on steam you will receive appropriate discount from me. Keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if I am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.
Contact me on Steam or PM

* - Steam Sale price

Also have a lot of Xbox Live Credit
syRv86c.jpg
IbtyxaK.png

Price:$3.49 | Type: Gift Card( USA ) | Payment: PayPal
Note: Codes must be redeemed before 12/31/14 and their value will expire in 1 year from activation date

Thanks everyone for feedback!
KwjVET5.png

LOOKING TO SELL:

My entire YuGiOh collection + some Vs. (Marvel & DC) cards. Here is a link to my binder collection + a few cards not in my binder, but sleeved.

http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ#0

Not pictured are a bunch of common magic, monster and trap cards that will be included for free separate from what's in the photos. I do not know what all this could be worth, so if anyone is interested and knows the worth, I'll take serious offers. I may be up to trade for some games + money, but will not do a trade for the full amount of an offer. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks :)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Still selling the following items. Most of them are used, but come complete unless specified otherwise. Codes are probably used (Prices include shipping to CONUS. No international shipping, sorry)

-Battlefield 4 (PS4) | $25
-Remember Me (360) new and sealed | $10
-Dead Island: Riptide (360) new and sealed | $10
-Homefront (360) | $7.50
-DMC: Devil May Cry (360) | $10 or trade for Steam version
-Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition (PS3, slipcover has some wear, can take pics) | $34

I'm open to negotiation, including any offers or stuff like that. Kind of specific, but I'm interested in trading for a Fallout 3 or New Vegas CE if at all possible!

Geneijin

*Disclaimer: Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$10 PSN credit - $9 each
PlayStation Network card. $20 denominations available too.

12-month PlayStation Plus membership - $40
PlayStation Plus card.

ixLeNxP6Hi4Lx.jpg

Conception II & Demon Gaze bundle (Vita) - $54 [C2 box pictures]
Got them on clearance. Both are brand new and sealed

Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (PS3) - Offer [Pictures]
Just selling the extras - statue, cloth, and artbook.

Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) - $38 [Pictures]
Bought from GameStop. Comes with damaged cover art and manual. Disc practically mint. Apologies for the crude shots. I took shots of the other side of the cover art to show the cosmetic damage. No tears as you can see.

Payment
PayPal gift preferred. If not, buyer will cover the transaction fee unless agreed upon otherwise.

Mark5130

WTB

It's a long shot, but I'm looking for the box and manual ONLY for Dracula X on SNES. Also looking for black label Mortal Kombat 4 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy on PS1. All potential items need to be in good shape and from a smoke-free environment.

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox One Forza 5 Digital Code - $25
Xbox One Dead Rising 3 Digital Code -$25
Xbox One Ryse Digital Code - $25 SOLD!
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10

Final Fantasy X-2 wall scrolls that I no longer have room for. I would love to see these go to a good home where they will be displayed and enjoyed. I'm asking $40 or will entertain any reasonable offers, for the lot, which includes shipping. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

_57_zps38713ec8neo_zpsfe52441c.jpg

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. I also have an assortment of action figures sitting in a box that I would like to see be enjoyed by someone else. If you see something that you're interested in, PM me an offer!

IMG_1205neo_zpsa836ec28.jpg

photo2neo_zps1fabebb8.jpg

I brought up with the other mods the topic of banned users selling via proxy, and the consensus among those who discussed it was that it really shouldn't be allowed; banned from GAF means banned from GAF.

We'll be deleting any posts we see or are alerted to, and if this becomes repeat behavior on the part of anyone doing it for a banned user, harsher warnings may come into play.

Peagles

I don't know if it's bannable, but I do know that the last post was deleted by a mod.

I brought up with the other mods the topic of banned users selling via proxy, and the consensus among those who discussed it was that it really shouldn't be allowed; banned from GAF means banned from GAF.

We'll be deleting any posts we see or are alerted to, and if this becomes repeat behavior on the part of anyone doing it for a banned user, harsher warnings may come into play.

Oops, musta missed that, this thread moves quickly. I wasn't overly fussed either way personally, but did wonder about it. Thanks for taking the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom