• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale. Only shipping to US 48 States, prices INCLUDE Shipping

BtWLiJuCMAA55aL.jpg:small

PlayStation 3 Sony Six Axis Controller - $20

00505_hZvNnHbrhUU_600x450.jpg

Complete in box (CN codes ARE USED)
$25 each

BtWLJ1BCEAA4lHI.jpg:small

XCom: Enemy Unknown PS3 $10

fep

WTS: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code - SOLD - Thanks!

You redeem this to your account for Club Nintendo Coins and then generate a code for New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, Zelda: Windwaker HD, or WiiParty U. I know I'm a junior, but I don't post a lot and I have perfect ebay (since 2001) and pbn feedback. I have also done a few of the GAF $ Fantasy Football leagues so you know I pay my dues :)

I'll take Paypal or Amazon payments, you take care of any fees - I just want $20 sitting in my account!

Thanks.

- Free game promo ends JULY 31st.

WTB:

Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii) and Rhythm Heaven (DS), looking for a good price for these 2 together, so if someone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

goldenpp72

cagbanneredit_zpsfeee1764.jpg

Some days ago I made a post here looking to buy a bunch of games on various consoles, and got a few very helpful bites in a short duration of time. However, due to the fact I am asking about these games on many forums, I created a single master list I can update once and have it apply to all forums. If you own games that you want to sell, there is a very strong chance we can work together as I am hunting a total of about 1000 games (with about 250 of those being on DS/PSP/360/PS3/Wii) and other big bulks being on the Genesis, etc. I collect on around 30 platforms, so that's a lot of potential there, all I ask is you follow these guidelines.

Condition is important, sun fading, tears, writing, or other damage on the case/box/disc/cart/manual/etc are all important to know about.

Black label only (unless the game only exist as another variant, see Virtua Fighter 4 Evo or Fable Lost Chapters)

US versions only (this means it has to be a native US release without other languages unless that was the release type in the US, this is solely for conformity purposes to a theme)

Must be complete unless noted (there are a few games I only need a cart or something, but it's best to assume that is not the case)

With that said, here is a master list that I keep updated routinely, if you think you might be able to hook me up with any of these I can hook you up with cash, I prefer to buy in bulk, but unless the shipping outweighs the value of the game, am open to deal in any configuration. I also do need a few consoles (Turbografx, Master System, Jaguar, Philips Cdi, 3D0, Sega CDX, probably a few others) so feel free to inquire.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12h73DgAaPLwX0pI7Ra32ZhZyaEOdfPF9hIac9Z4PdX8/pubhtml

Neutral feedback for drtomoe123, Nice guy, responded about the dogbone controller...and that's it. Not the end of the world and no money was lost. Maybe a dog ate the PM.

Is this a thing?

Not sure where the line lies on leaving feedback for a transaction that (sounds like) it never occurred

Istaerion

Is this a thing?

Not sure where the line lies on leaving feedback for a transaction that (sounds like) it never occurred

I can understand leaving Neutral Feedback for a transaction that was constantly delayed for whatever reasoning... but that scenario there is hardly reason enough to warrant a Neutral Feedback posting.

I've had tons of times where someone expressed interest in something and then vanish after I sent payment details. I just chalk it up to messy communication skills on their part, but nothing more.

I can understand leaving Neutral Feedback for a transaction that was constantly delayed for whatever reasoning... but that scenario there is hardly reason enough to warrant a Neutral Feedback posting.

I've had tons of times where someone expressed interest in something and then vanish after I sent payment details. I just chalk it up to messy communication skills on their part, but nothing more.

This situation is the opposite. He offered. I expressed interest. He replied, saying I was first to express interest. I asked for the paypal info. Then end of communication and I think he replaced his for sale list with "all gone". There has never been a reply and the PM string was from more than a week ago.

I'll retract if necessary, but what is Neutral Feedback for then? A good deal gone semi-sour, maybe? I'm not going to warn people away, but by the same token I have nothing positive to say either. Just...neutral.

Istaerion

This situation is the opposite. He offered. I expressed interest. He replied, saying I was first to express interest. I asked for the paypal info. Then end of communication and I think he replaced his for sale list with "all gone".

I'll retract if necessary, but what is Neutral Feedback for then? A good deal gone semi-sour, maybe?

Alright, but what I said applies to both parties.

As for leaving Neutral Feedback, I'd say it would be applied to more extreme examples of your case or when deals are finalized, but then all of sudden need to be canceled for poor reasoning or planning on a buyer or seller's part.

What you described just seems to be really poor communication skills, but since no money traded hands let alone personal information, it's hard to justify leaving a black mark on someone's reputation for so little.

Had he yanked your chain over a long period of time, then perhaps you would have a real case for the feedback you just left.

I'm not going to warn people away, but by the same token I have nothing positive to say either. Just...neutral.

Honestly, just ignore that seller via your control panel and move on; it's the best advice I can recommend for this particular scenario.

What you described just seems to be really poor communication skills, but since no money traded hands let alone personal information, it's hard to justify leaving a black mark on someone's reputation for so little.

Well this is where I'd ask, though - it's not negative. It's neutral; for consideration. It's not a black mark. It's questionable, and enough of a chain yank that I wondered if it was worth mentioning to the group. But if you say it shouldn't go, I'll drop it.

Istaerion

Well this is where I'd ask, though - it's not negative. It's neutral; for consideration. It's not a black mark. It's questionable, and enough of a chain yank that I wondered if it was worth mentioning to the group. But if you say it shouldn't go, I'll drop it.

I get where you're coming from, but people are far less likely to purchase from or sell to a member with Neutral Feedback listed when compared to someone else with a spotless record.

I don't see too much harm mentioning it in the B/S/T thread as it occurred, but leaving the feedback you did would follow that member for the rest of his/her career on NeoGAF as it provides no context. People just would see his/her name listed amongst others with Neutral Feedback and assume the worst due to lack of reasoning.

rj118

WTS

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition for 360 [New]: $22 shipped
Kirby's Dream Collection for Wii [New]: $42 shipped.

I accept Paypal or Amazon Payments. Several positive seller feedback and no negative feedback. PM for details!

tenchir

Want to trade code that you can redeem for $150 in game cash for Warface, Heroes of Newerth, and Path of Exile. It's $50 in game cash per game. They came with my Nvidia video card.

Offer me any digital games on PS4, Vita, Wii U, and 3DS. I really don't want these codes, so I don't care if they are below trade value.

eosos

Banned
WTS: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code - $20

You redeem this to your account for Club Nintendo Coins and then generate a code for New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, Zelda: Windwaker HD, or WiiParty U. I know I'm a junior, but I don't post a lot and I have perfect ebay (since 2001) and pbn feedback. I have also done a few of the GAF $ Fantasy Football leagues so you know I pay my dues :)

I'll take Paypal or Amazon payments, you take care of any fees - I just want $20 sitting in my account!

Thanks.

- Free game promo ends JULY 31st.

Anyone know if you can do this more than once on an account?

Istaerion

Anyone know if you can do this more than once on an account?

If it's a Club Nintendo code, you'll need to have a family account to register multiple codes of the same game.

You're free to purchase the independent game codes resulting from that promotion though.

bumpkin

Posting positive feedback for dsigns1. We agreed on a fair price and he paid promptly upon receiving the items!

Thanks again and enjoy! :)

WTS

Final Fantasy 14 Legacy Account + 6 Months Subscription - $60

(A legacy account entitles you to lower monthly subscription fees as well as a few cosmetic bonuses such as a legacy chocobo and gobbue mount)

PM for detailed info on the existing character or any questions

maneil99

I'm looking at offers for my main accounts on Steam, Xbox Live, and the Playstation Network. I'll provide photos upon request. Any questions, just ask.

Playstation
Trophy Level 28 -- 102 Platinum Trophies
Here's a video of my download list and my trophy collection. Please inspect it carefully.
http://youtu.be/wCXtDkujsxg

Xbox
Gamerscore: 10920
DLC :
Black Ops 2 Season Pass
All Skyrim DLC

Full Games:
GTAV
Max Payne 3
Modern Warfare 3
Red Dead Redemption
WWE '13
Dead Island
Sleeping Dogs
Crackdown
Assassin's Creed 2
GTA IV
The Orange Box
Dishonored
Resident Evil 6
Skyrim
Fallout New Vegas
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Oblivion
Duke Nuke'em Forever
Halo 3
Bioshock 2
Bioshock
The Wolf Among Us

Steam
Level: 13
Badges: 10
My inventory is full of trading cards.

Games:
Black Ops 2
Call of Duty Ghosts
Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Command and Conquer : RA3 - Uprising
Counter Strike : GO
Crysis 2 : Maximum Edition
Dead Space
Duke Nuke'em 3D : Megaton Edition
Dead Space
Grand Theft Auto IV
GTA IV : Episodes From Liberty City
Limbo
Left 4 Dead 2
Mafia 2
Medal of Honor (2010)
Mirror's Edge
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Civilization V
Sniper Elite V2
SpaceChem
Thief Gold

Private message if you wish.

Selling accounts is against all 3 platforms ToS

AEREC

WTS

Divinity Early Access (includes Divinity Original Sin, Divine Divinty, Beyond Divinity)...it's in steam gift form.

Want $25 paypal...pm me.

Mark5130

Positive buyer feedback for InsaneLuchador. Even though there was a blunder on my end, he was very patient and understanding. Thank you!

maneil99

but not GAF rules. he's free to sell them here if he can.

Anyone buying the accounts would risk getting them terminated, ie Steam has done it many times, therefor I don't think he should post that in a public place nor should anyone buy an account, especially since there are plenty of ways to recover an account after the password has been changed

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I've got a brand new refurb deluxe 32 gb Wii U with Nintendoland. I'll do $200 shipped considering no tax and shipping will be like $30. Make it $215 and I'll throw in a new refurb wii remote plus controller and nunchuk in black.

Edit: Actually, $215 period. I don't want to split the controller. And edit 2, wii remote. Not wii u pro controller.

Yo soy neo gaf gold/plus whatever the highest rank is here, won't scam you but smh at all the scams lately :/

Want

Persona 4 golden - vita , digital or physical
Final fantasy X - vita
Metal gear solid HD collection- vita

Have

New super luigi u - club Nintendo code used
Kingdom hearts 1.5 HD remix - sealed
Ratchet & clank HD collection - sealed
Jak and dexter HD collection -sealed (would love to trade for the vita version)

Istaerion

I've got a brand new refurb deluxe 32 gb Wii U with Nintendoland. I'll do $200 shipped considering no tax and shipping will be like $30. Make it $215 and I'll throw in a new refurb pro wii controller and nunchuk in black.

This is a fantastic deal for all those folks looking to purchase a Wii U on the cheap.

ShyGuy

WTS

US$39/AU$42 - 12-Month US PS+ Playstation Plus Membership code (purchased from Amazon)

USD/AUD/GBP make offer - MK8 Mario Kart 8 EU Version RETAIL Complete Brand new but Club Nintendo code IS SOLD (This is located with my friend in UK)

----

I have +3 feedback atm and haven't bought or sold in a while here on GAF.

I 1x 1-year codes left!

Any questions please PM me

WTB:

Ok, not exactly gaming related but if anyone is going to/is at San Diego Comic Con, if you can get any of the concept art posters from Marvel (provided they are free), I would like to buy them at a reasonable price (non ebay prices).

Edit: Positive Seller Feedback for Sixfortyfive. 2 of the 3 items I bought seem to work, can't test the gameshark yet since I don't have my Saturn hooked up. Pokemon came in better shape than I was expecting. Reasonable prices and fast shipping. Totes not a scammer. :)

paolo11

I am a Neogaf Plus Buyer.

WTB

PS1

Megaman X 4
Megaman X 5
Megaman X 6

it must have case, manual, and excellent disc condition.

PM me

NR1

VERY Positive Buyer feedback for Pancakes R Us!

Sold him a Wavebird at cost and he was very quick with payment, easy to communicate with, and was even so nice as to give me an Elite Status code for Dr. Luigi as a thank you gift. Great guy!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Positive Seller feedback for dmix90
Another fast and smooth transaction. :)

Anyone want a Mario Kart 8 code for a free game? Have no idea what the going rate is on these but I can sell for $15 paypal. PM me and we can figure stuff out

Shady859

Sold

FS
2014 Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards code
I will redeem my reward and send you a code for your choice of ONE of the following games:
Platinum
Game & Wario (Wii U)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo 3DS)
Dr. Luigi (Wii U)
NES Remix (Wii U)

EarthBound (Wii U)
Fluidity: Spin Cycle (Nintendo 3DS)
Dillon's Rolling Western (Nintendo 3DS)
Mario Vs. DK: Minis on the Move (Nintendo 3DS)

Gold
Ice Climber (Wii U)
Kid Icarus (Wii U)
Super Mario Bros. (Wii U)
Zelda II - The Adventure of Link (Wii U)
Donkey Kong 3 (Nintendo 3DS)
Wario Land 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
Metroid (Nintendo 3DS)
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Nintendo 3DS)

$10 Paypal gift or another $10 gift code (Amazon, PSN or iTunes)
My name is listed as $hady in the OP traders list, +13. See my other post on this page for info on name change and list update request.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling steam gifts for paypal

Alien Isolation -30$
Risen 3- 27$
Divinity Original Sin- 25$
Shadow of Mordor-30$
Metro Redux Bundle - 22$

limited steam keys:
Murdered Soul Suspect- 12$
Sniper Elite 3-18$

Uplay keys:
Watch_Dogs -25$

I can get most steam games cheaper. Send me a PM with the games you want and I will tell you for how much I can get them for.

JustLynx

Selling for TF2 Keys (can be bought either from the market or from traders here)

Sniper Elite 3 - 8 Keys
Murdered Soul Suspect - 5 Keys

These are steam keys from a Silver AMD promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom