• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam keys/links:

Greed Corp - $1
Incredipede - $1
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 1$
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 1$
Mortal Kombat Kollection - 2$
Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack - 2$
And Yet It Moves - 1$
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time - 1$
Plain Sight - 1$
Snuggle Truck - 1$
Reus - 2$
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 2$
Darksiders - 2$
Supreme Commander - 1$
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - 1$
Toki Tori 2+ - 1$
HOARD - 1$
Grand Theft Auto IV - 3$

Vlaphor

Bought a new video card, selling the old video card and the three games what came with the new vid card

First up is the EVGA GTX 570
2ZhCCPul.jpg

Never been overclocked. Was run in a computer that I cleaned of dust once every month. Did one very complete cleaning after I got it out of the computer.

I'm asking $125 for it, with free shipping anywhere in the lower 48. I will do international shipping, but I'll need the address so I can determine shipping costs.

Also selling

Steam

Arkham Origins - $20

UPlay

Splinter Cell Blackliist - $20
Assassins Creed IV Black Flag - $20

Tell me what you want and I'll send you my paypal email, with the codes being sent shortly after payment is received. The card will be shipped within a mailing day of payment received

Soo this may be a long shot but If anyone of you guys have some of the Exercise Equipment from the WalMart Black Friday Online snafu, I would definitely be interested.

Looking for a good elliptical, bike, stepper, treadmill. Cardio mostly.

I would love to buy someone's PLAYSTATION VITA. It must be in great condition, fully functional and it would really be nice to bundle a 4-16gb memory card with it. Finally and probably most important I would like to pay $150 or less on it. Please message me privately with any and all intriguing offers. Thank you very much.

Yakumo

Banned
updated Jan' 24th 2014
Framemeisters are now selling for 39'800 yen (EMS shipping to the US, Europe and Australia included). Takes about 1 week to arrive at your home.

D-Terminal to Component / Component to D-Terminal cables also available at 1000 yen when ordered with a Framemeister XRGBmini. Ideal for connecting your PSP, PSX or PlayStation 2 to the Framemeister!!

The Framemesiter is the golden crown of upscan converters made for games and gamers. You want full scan lines from your Retro Consoles on your HD TV via HDMI? You got it with this fantastic bit of kit. And best of all, the Framemeister has an English GUI.

If you are interested in a unit then please let me know. Serious buyers only I'm afraid. I can't hold on to one for a few weeks while you get the funds together. Sorry.

Here's a few pictures of the XRGB-mini Framemeister in action.

The Framemeister is very easy to set up. The default settings out of the box should suit most people.

EDIT
Here's a Retro Core special that I made on the framemeister.

FLzTRJGBVYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzTRJGBVYk

baphomet

WTT:

NTSC Black Gamecube with XenoGC modchip

For

PAL Black Gamecube

Want to do an even trade. Only want the PAL console to get RGB output. If you have one youd like to trade pm me.

n64coder

Looking for a great deal on a Wifi PLAYSTATION VITA. Must be in really good shape.

I'm curious. Is there an issue with getting a 3G Vita? It has WiFi capability and you can turn off the 3G.

You would have more options if you are open to all models.

Anyone selling Wii U Super Mario 3D World for $40 shipped?

kyoakuma

Banned
Paypal
From Michigan
Pricing are SHIPPED
Ebay Feed Back Here

Persona 4 Golden, Ys For Vita, very special 101-1 mega mix mod and Valk Chronicals 3 fully translated all on the memory card for $235 shipped.

Atelier Totori Plus
Soul Sacrifice
Rayman Origins
Sonic Transformed
Mutant Blobs Attack

PSP
Tactics Ogre: LUCT
The Legend of Heros: Trails of the sky
101 in 1 Mega Mix
Ragnarok Tactics
Persona 3

PM ME

Everything for $235 shipped

I'm curious. Is there an issue with getting a 3G Vita? It has WiFi capability and you can turn off the 3G.

You would have more options if you are open to all models.

Anyone selling Wii U Super Mario 3D World for $40 shipped?

Sorry about that. That dumb posting was nothing more than collateral damage from my massive brain fart.

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, after a few months selling here I've got Gold Seller status thank to you all.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

If you're looking for something that's not on my list, feel free to ask me, I can't list all the games on steam.

On sale

Other games

7 Days to die - $19
7 Days to die 2 pack - $28
Blackguards - $21
Might & Magic X - Legacy Deluxe - $18
Might & Magic X - Legacy Standard - $15
The Banner Saga 4-Pack - $48
The Banner Saga $16
Hitman: Contracts - $6
Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - $12
Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition - $15
Neverwinter: Hero of the North Pack - $85
Starbound - $11
Starbound 4 pack - $33
Rust - $15
The walking dead season 2 - $17
Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag - $31

SuperSah

Banned
Want to buy:

PAL copies of:

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising

Selling:

UV codes for Revolution, complete first season for £5. (PayPal)

Diomedes

WTS (prices dropping):

-Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag $20
-Batman: Arkham Origins $20

NVIDIA codes, Paypal OK, PM please.

Not sure if this is possible, and it's probably too early, but:

WTB: Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2, Steam, if you can sell it at a discount.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For sale:

Club Nintendo Zelda 3DS game case. This just came out on Club Nintendo. I'm looking for $18 shipped.

SSFIV AE for PS3 $15 shipped

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Positive seller feedback to AwRy108, Stronghammer22, and GuardianE!

I'm looking to buy Xbox One download codes. I'd be interested in Assassin's Creed IV, Deadrising 3, Forza 5, Ryse, and Need for Speed. I'm looking to spend ~$30 each. PM me if you have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom