• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Tales of Destiny PS1

Tales of Xillia CE extras (mainly the art book, but I am also interested in the Milla statue)

Tales of Symphonia PS3 Theme/Steelbook

Longshot, but Tales of Abyss and Tales of Legendia PS2 Cases

hey guys, just a question, I dont want to derrail the thread but I don't know where to ask. what if I pay for something and then the user doesn't answer to my pms and I see him posting in other threads?

Did they provide tracking number? If no then file a Paypal claim ASAP.

nope, it's not going to be shipped, because it's a digital code.

I don't want to expect the worse, and probably I'm just jumping into conclusions and he hasn't had the chance to reply to my pms, but I find it disturbing he posted in other threads hours later from the las message I sent him

sladeums

WTB

One of those PS4 Assassins Creed IV Gold digital codes, cheapish.

Would like to spend ~$30, PayPal.
Probably have a Civ V Steam key I can throw in to the mix, too.

televator

Positive feedback for televator.

All three sold me great Metal Gear items to help me add to my collection.

Positive feedback for SephCast. Quick and easy deal.

I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Road Rash 3
Endless Ocean 2
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
Clone Wars [Animated]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-The Legend of Zelda $12
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3

SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Final Fantasy VII $30
N64:
-Mario Kart 64 $30
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Donkey Kong 64 $10
-CIB Mario 64 $30
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Dreamcast:
-Jet Grind Radio [Missing manual] $10
-Skies of Arcadia [2 copies] $55 EACH
Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Cubivore $50
-Geist $7
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-1080 Avalanche $7
-Mario Kart Double Dash $20
Disk only games
-StarFox Adventures $5
-Metroid Prime $5
PS2:
-Dragon Quest VIII [demo missing] $7
-Dynasty Warriors 2 $7
-Okage $10
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10

Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5
Game Boy Advance:
-Metroid Fusion $10
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
-Final Fantasy Tactics

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

n64coder

I don't want to expect the worse, and probably I'm just jumping into conclusions and he hasn't had the chance to reply to my pms, but I find it disturbing he posted in other threads hours later from the las message I sent him

Are there any known issues with NeoGAF PM system?

I had a similar issue with someone where he was initially very responsive and then was terrible. He claimed that the PM system was screwy and didn't get any of my messages and that he sent me PMs that I didn't get. I even sent an email to his paypal gmail account. I was skeptical because I did transactions with other people at the same time and had no issues with PMs.

Anyway, I finally got his attention by posting in the B/S/T thread and "paging" him.

It's possible that some people use their ISP email accounts for NeoGAF and never check those accounts for emails. The other possibility is that they use the mobile interface and perhaps there's no good indication that you got new PMs? I don't know because I usually use the desktop interface.

bakeray

Are there any known issues with NeoGAF PM system?

I had a similar issue with someone where he was initially very responsive and then was terrible. He claimed that the PM system was screwy and didn't get any of my messages and that he sent me PMs that I didn't get. I even sent an email to his paypal gmail account. I was skeptical because I did transactions with other people at the same time and had no issues with PMs.

Anyway, I finally got his attention by posting in the B/S/T thread and "paging" him.

It's possible that some people use their ISP email accounts for NeoGAF and never check those accounts for emails. The other possibility is that they use the mobile interface and perhaps there's no good indication that you got new PMs? I don't know because I usually use the desktop interface.
this. there are a lot of times when I'm checking the forums on my phone at class or in between places and don't see the PMs until I get home. as someone else said, the mobile PM system is a little screwy too.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Fire Emblem: Awakening - $30
Tales of Vesperia - $20
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Limited Edition - $30
Ni no Kuni (PS3, non-GH) - $15

These are items I am looking for, willing to buy them outright or trade, especially for the rare items as I have a lot of rare games and collectibles, some are listed below.

WTB

The Last of Us - Post Pandemic Edition (Statue only even)
Mario Wearable Hat - Club Nintendo Reward
Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - Steelbook Edition
Luigi's Mansion - GameCube
Rogue Squadron 2 - GameCube
Luigi Hat Case - Club Nintendo

WTT or WTS

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Statue - Club Nintendo Pre-Order
Diablo 3 CE - Sealed
Journey Art Book - 1st Edition and Signed
Skyward Sword CE - Sealed
Golden Nunchuk - Sealed
BioShock CE - Sealed

I am also looking for any rare or press kit type of stuff that is Half Life related.

SmokeMaxX

Yeah me and a few other GAFers have a disclaimer on our B/S/T posts that if you don't receive a reply from us in X amount of time, resend your PMs since the messaging system sometimes screws up.

Petrie

Banned
this. there are a lot of times when I'm checking the forums on my phone at class or in between places and don't see the PMs until I get home. as someone else said, the mobile PM system is a little screwy too.

This. I won't send PMs mobile anymore. Too many times I've assumed it went through only to get an angry PM days later.

kIdMuScLe

I'm selling a sealed Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Guide Book. Let me know!

p.s. does anyone know where i can sell my comic books in Los Angeles? I'm looking to get rid of them too...

SmokeMaxX

One of the problems with mobile PMs is that it doesn't give any error messages so if you do something the system doesn't like (like sending two PMs too soon after each other), it won't send but it also won't tell you it didn't send.

Prodigal

Banned
Selling:

Guild Wars 2: $22

zcRdsRJ.jpg

Darksiders 2 Limited Edition Steam Key: $8

kqd7SE1.jpg

Battlefield 4 Origin Code: $25

whxIV5I.jpg

Skyrim Legendary Edition Steam key: $25

2t0F4Cv.jpg

Ultraviolet code: Man of Steel $3

All copies from the U.S. Paypal, Best Buy gift cards and Amazon gift cards are accepted. Prices are negotiable and add me on Steam if you'd like to chat: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JJANIME/

I have a bunch of feedback there.

Positive feedback for seller MrDaravon. Sold me a Fire Emblem Awakening Artbook at a solid price, packed it well, and had excellent communication throughout the process.

Looking for a great deal on a Wifi PLAYSTATION VITA. Must be in really good shape. If anyone sees any good deals on a Vita bundle at a retailer please let me know as well it would be greatly appreciated.

I also wanted to ask current Vita owners how much room does a standard Vita game takeup? For instance the Uncharted game, Killzone and Media Molecules new game Im having a hard time remembering the name. Roughly how big are these games running?

Thanks for the help, Ive been in search of a good Vita deal for well over a month now so hopefully I can find something soon.

This is a non gaming related request looking to buy one of two books..

I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic

or

David Beckham (most recent book)

Please PM if you have either and are looking to sell, looking to do a book report on either

DD-11

Positive feedback for DD-11, thanks man!

and you were right guys, the mobile version sucks for checking your new pms, thanks guys

And Positive feedback for inthrinbetween. Great to work with, especially since he had paid very promptly, and I had thought I had responded just as promptly, but a day later realized that PMs and the mobile app don't play well together.

jmizzal

WTS

Dropping my prices

Ultraviolet codes
Man of Steel - $3
Elysium - $3
Olympus Has Fallen - $2
Oblivion - $2
The Last Stand - $2

Paypal PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.