• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

baphomet

WTB - Thomas the Tank Engine - Hero of the Rails

Really need some help finding this. Ill pay up to $25 depending on condition. If you have it please pm me as a good friend's son wants it for his birthday after seeing it on youtube.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
WTB - Thomas the Tank Engine - Hero of the Rails

Really need some help finding this. Ill pay up to $25 depending on condition. If you have it please pm me as a good friend's son wants it for his birthday after seeing it on youtube.

Movie? Game? It's on amazon/ebay for cheap.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (104+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

MrDaravon

COMPLETE BLOWOUT! Need money for little things like...rent, food, and medical expenses, especially since I may no longer have a job >_>. I did links for most of the pictures since I didn't want to post 50 pictures, but if there's still too many someone please let me know.

-GAF Gold member (most of the feedback is under my previous name SailorDaravon, I've sent a request to have the listing updated), 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-Not really looking for anything right now; if you feel like you have an amazing trade or something you can offer go ahead, but really only looking for paypal right now.
-Will be adding more pics, if you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - $13. Like new.
Man on Fire - $8. Sealed/new.
Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series - $18. Like new.

DVDs
-----
Howl's Moving Castle - $12. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Nausicaa Valley of the Wind - $12. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Games
-----
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC Code (360) - $2.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
vpY9jcI.jpg

The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy (very) Limited Edition set - $350. Set is like new, was only opened and looked at once. Not to be confused with the re-release that is much cheaper, this set only had a very (unexpectedly and unannounced) run. The re-release ONLY contains a slipcase and the three main books, and nothing else that is seen above. The # sheet is unique to every copy, the signature and sketch Amano did is different on everyone's. Only thing to note is there is light damage to one of the corner of the boxes from the initial shipping that can be seen here.

Skyrim Artbook - $40. Like new, only came with the Collector's Edition.
Skyrim Collector's Edition Guide (1st print) - $15. Like new, map has been removed but will be included.
*Will do the Skyrim Guide and Artbook together for $50*

Marvel Vs Capcom Official Complete Works - $25. Like new.

The Art of Tales of Symphonia - $10. Like new.

The Art of Tales of Legendia - $10. Like new.

Patlabor 2 the Movie Artbook - $12. Like new.

Metal Gear Solid Art of the HD Collection - $30. Like new, this is the artbook that came with the Limited Edition of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in the US.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $10. Like new, hardcover release.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $7. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Final Fantasy 6 Adventure Game Guide (JP) - $12. Some wear but fully intact.

Toys/Figures/Misc (I apologize for the dust on some of the figures, rest assured I will take care of that before actually shipping anything out :p)
-----
Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Reward Statue - $50. Like new, just a bit dusty. Will come with the ? block box packaging it came with (not pictured).

Dragon Quest Crystal Monster Cubes - $45 for all 3. Like new, you get the three seen which are Type 2 (Slime King), Type 3 (Slime Knight) and Type 4 (Dragon). These are actually pretty old and hard to find now.

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $30. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are complete a "stage" across multiple series).

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

0jpgY08.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $50. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the figures you see). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $25. Like new, two figures as seen here and here.

A7Q9usA.jpg

Jack o' Lantern & Jack Frost Kotobukiya One Coin figure - $40. Like new.

Bahamut Sin - $12. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $60. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $40. Like new, the figure on the right.

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $20

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys - Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

WTS:

The Lone Ranger Blu Ray: 17 shipped
Nintendoland 25
Fear Effect 2 (No manual)-14 shipped
Planes Blu Ray-17 shipped
Little Mermaid 2 Blu Ray-18 shipped
Atlantis/Atlantis 2 Blu Ray-15 shipped
Return to Neverland 20 shipped
Advent Children Yuffie figure-27 shipped
Tekken 3 Ling Xiayou figure-20 shipped

Incredibly positive, over the top awesome feedback for seller kiryogi. Quick to reply to PMs. Was more than patient with me over a couple days when I needed to figure out some finances. Great prices, shipped promptly. Stuff came in CRAZY good shape and he included an amazing freebie. A perfect transaction. A shining example of why this thread rocks. Buy from this fine GAFer.

I have a couple of games for sale. Prices are shipped in the continental US (PM for international prices if interested). If you have questions please feel free to ask. If I don't reply please send a second message to make sure it wasn't lost. I have sold before with positive feedback.

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV (sealed) $42
Kid Icarus (Like New-W/stand, box, cards, etc) $34

Wii
Bomberman Land (missing manual-good condition) $15

Xbox360
007 Blood Stone (sealed) $14
Assassin Creed 2-Platinum Hits (sealed) $12
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (sealed) $15
X-Men Destiny (sealed) $15

PS3
Blur (Sealed) $29

Edit: added a couple of titles

Putting up my Retro wants. Looking for Xbox, Sega Saturn, and Turbografx/PC Engine stuff. The list isn't comprehensive, so especially for PCE/Turbo stuff if you have something you are looking to unload. Let me know.

Xbox:

Otogi
Otogi 2
Yaeger
Xyanide
Shikigami no Shiro series
Deathrow
Kingdom Under Fire 2
Shin Megami Tensei NINE
Crazy Taxi III
House of the Dead III
Black Stone: Magic and Steel
Blinx 1
Dino Crisis 3
Galleon
GunnGriffon Allied Strike
Hunter the Reckoning
Iron Phoenix
Murakumo
Phantom Crash
Sneakers
Spikeout Battle Street
Thousand Land
Whacked
The Wild Rings

Saturn:
Guardian Heroes
Dragon Force (disc only ok)
X-men: Children of the Atom
Darius Gaiden
Shining Wisdom
Street Fighter Collection
Enemy Zero
Three Dirty Dwarves
Last Bronx

Turbografx:
Splatterhouse
Blazing Lazers
Legendary Axe II
Neotopia
Neutopia II
JJ and Jeff
Cadash
Parasol Stars
Dead Moon
Deep Blue
Devil's Crush
Alien Crush
Dungeon Explorer
Dragon Spirit
Fantasy Zone
Galaga '90
Legend of Hero Tonma
New Adventure Island
Ordyne
R-type
Psychosis
Star Soldier
Soldier Blade
Veigues Tactical Gladiator
VIgilante
Space Harrier
Ninja Spirit
Bomberman
Magical Chase (yeah, right)

TG-CD games:
Dragon Slayer
Bonk 3
Super Air Zonk
Exile: Wicked Phenomenon
Vasteel
Cotton
Dungeon Explorer II
The Dynastic Hero
Fighting Street
Final Zone II
Forgotten Worlds
3 in 1 Disc
Godzilla
Last Alert
Loom
Lords of Thunder
Lords of the Rising Sun
Riot Zone

PC Engine:
Arcade Card Pro/Duo

PC-Engine CD:

Macross 2036
Ys IV
Star Parodier
Golden Axe
Legend of Xanadu
Legend of Xanadu II
Ane-San

PC Engine Accessories:
Avenue Pad 6
Multi-tap

WTS

Final Fantasy XIV ARR key only - $15 Paypal Gift

Maybe WTB

Kind of looking for a PS Vita, if someone has a REALLY good deal I might be interested. Fund are tight right now.

vocab

I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In excellent condition. Lightly used. Stick is still tight. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $105 for it.

vocab said:

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Positive Feedback for seller kiryogi

Positive Feedback for seller DownLikeBCPowder

Positive feedback for The Grim Heaper and Lone_Prodigy.

Both were super quick, as well as friendly buyers. It was a pleasure doing business with them, thanks!

WTB
GBA SP or GBA Micro
DJ Max Technica Tune
PSN credit (NA - USA) if you're willing to sell a few bucks under face value

Just a note, I like to use Amazon Payments (as opposed to PayPal) to pay, so you'd need an Amazon account to receive my payment.

NMFried

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I'm trying to gather some funds to pick up a PS4.

I'm look to sell:

Game Boy Micro 25th Anniversary Famicom Edition (US Version)
This thing is complete and mint in box, and I'll throw in a leather carrying case for it (it's pretty great.)

Looking for $140 shipped or best offer.

I've also got a launch day Cosmo Black 3DS that I could sell in box with a sealed copy of Project X Zone. I'm looking for $150 on that or best offer.

I've got some other things like a Super Nintendo w/ Donkey Kong Country and an extra controller, and a Pikachu 3DS XL in box that I'll sell for the right price.

PM any offers or if you have any questions. I've got positive NeoGAF feedback as well as 300+ positive transactions on eBay.

I only ship to the US and I accept PayPal. Thanks!

I am upgrading my graphics card, PM me your offers.. includes free shipping.

Want to Sell:
GTX 680 2GB in excellent condition, includes the High Flow bracket

For:
Paypal

gabbre

[H] Code for Splinter Cell Compilation (Double Agent, Convinction, Blacklist - GeForce bundle, uPlay activation)
[W] The Indie Gala BTA

Not sure who to contact for the feedback list, but can my previous activity under JodyAnthony be added to my current activity? I had a name change a few years ago.

Also does anyone by any chance have Blades of Steel for NES for cheap?

sabanoo

Not sure who to contact for the feedback list, but can my previous activity under JodyAnthony be added to my current activity? I had a name change a few years ago.

Also does anyone by any chance have Blades of Steel for NES for cheap?

I'll put it in with my next update.

TnK

WTB

-Castlevania Circle of the Moon CIB in very good to like new condition.

-Castllevania Aria of Sorrow CIB in very good to like new condition.

-Metroid Fusion CIB in very good to like new condition.

-Metroid Zero Mission CIB in very good to like new condition.

If anyone has any of these, please do tell.

Games for sale, very limited stock, so first come first served!

Game: Divinity: Original Sin
Price: $11 / $22 [Single / Duo Pack] (Out of stock)

Game: Rust
Price: $11 (Out of stock)

Game: Final Fantasy VIII (8)
Price: $6 (Out of stock)

Game: Bloody Trapland
Price: $5

All worldwide Steam gifts.
Payments will be made to my Paypal as gift (family/friends).

ksdixon

Live in England but used to take many family holidays to America. I got the bright idea to take advantage of the exchange rate being favorable to pick-up a few things for cheaper than they were back home. But in the end I never made much use of my NTSC PS2 as an American games machine or dvd player. Now they just sit around taking-up space.

To Sell:

NTSC PS2 & Games
- GameShark CD
- Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
- War Of The Monsters

NTSC DVDs TV Show Boxsets:
- American Dad s1,2
- King Of The Hill s1,2
- South Park s5,6,12
- The Simpsons s8,9,10

Positive Seller Feedback for BeEatNU, bought me a graphics card off of him on Wednesday, got it in the mail today. Would purchase from him again.

EDIT : Holy shit that is one giant video card. I had no idea how giant they were these days. No box but that doesn't bother me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for DunderHassan because the sun rises in the east every morning. (Divinity, thank you~!)

Good Afternoon all,

I have a Black OG Launch Ambassador 3DS for sale for 90$. It is a US model with perfect screens with no wear or tear. I take exceptional care of my equipment. I will cover half of shipping and I prefer paypal.

PM if interested, I have a Vita and I am making the commitment to a PS4 for Remote Play is the only reason I am parting ways with the system. I also have 7 games if you would be interested in buying one or all with the system (Price on top of system price above).

Legend of Zelda ALBW
Legend of Zelda OoT
Professor Layton Golden Mask
Tales of the Abyss
Metal Gear Solid 3D
Shin Megami Tensei IV Collectors Edition (Everything included, but opened)
Super Mario Land 3d

Also some eShop games if you keep the account linked. (Please only PM about the System and games only if interested in the system, once the system is sold I will more than likely post the games. I have pics in interested.)

Thanks! MA (I have sold multiple items before here before.)

Positive Feedback for the awesome buyers Ultimadrago, dorkimoe, Vince McMahon, firehawk12 and badbrains, couldn't go better and more smooth as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom