• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've wanted to do this too, and according to the watermelon forums, anyone who's invested can do so again with an additional 500 gems ($50) and secure another copy, as i was told...I'm currently trying to find an investor who'll take my $ + shipping, was just asking in the thread here on GAF! just wanted to let you know there might be another option.

I would TOTALLY be up for this. If you find someone let me know! C'mon GAF, help us out!

Fxp

Is there such a thing as Fire Emblem: Awakening eshop code (US) ? If yes, and you're selling it, please PM me your price.

Draft

Hi

My friend just built his very first gaming PC ( the feels) and needs some content. I told his dumb ass to get left 4 dead 2 while it was free, but he didn't listen. I was hoping someone has an extra copy of l4d2 they're looking to offload. I'll toss you a few bucks for it. Thx.

vgachi57

anyone selling a blackberry phone with full qwerty keypad? need one that's either unlocked or works on t-mobile.

if so, PM offers please!

baphomet

Positive Feedback for outsidah

Had me do some work on his snes jr and bought an mvs cart from me. Nice guy, would definitely work with him in the future.

Also,

Positive Feedback for Gunsmithx

Also did some work for him. Took a bit longer than planned to get a part in, but he was understanding and cool to work with.

Thanks guys!

Positive feedback for JLateralus!

Smooth trade! Very fast shipping, incredibly polite and communicative, can't endorse enough! :)

Thanks again!

positive feedback for NoRéN. Received the game today. Fast to ship and a pleasure to deal with. Got me a highly anticipated game personally for a great price. Thanks!

Chairhome

Selling:
comics
Can discount if you buy a lot. Please check it out! I have too many comics :-D

DSi sold.

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask OST CD. - $18 shipped
I have the Ocarina one, too, i need to find it then I'll list it.

Also, have a Cricut Expression 1 cutting machine and 10 cartridges, let me know if there's any interest and I'll post it. Looking for around $140 shipped for the machine, $100ish shipped for the cartridges.

Hey everyone, this is completely unrelated to gaming and is quite a long shot, but here goes.

To all of Denver GAF, I have two tickets to the Avalanche game at the Pepsi Center for this coming Thursday (January 30th), where the Avalanche will be taking on the Minnesota Wild. They are extremely prime seating at the 13th row right behind the net and they go for $85 face value. If any GAFfer is interested, I would let the pair go for $100.

I live 10 minutes out of downtown Denver and this offer is pick up only. I figured I may as well post this on GAF.

NoRéN

positive feedback for NoRéN. Received the game today. Fast to ship and a pleasure to deal with. Got me a highly anticipated game personally for a great price. Thanks!

Positive feedback for INDIGO_CYCLOPS

Overall pleasant transaction. Friendly and easy to deal with. Excellent buyer. Really wish more people were like this. Enjoy the game!

Hey everyone, this is completely unrelated to gaming and is quite a long shot, but here goes.

To all of Denver GAF, I have two tickets to the Avalanche game at the Pepsi Center for this coming Thursday (January 30th), where the Avalanche will be taking on the Minnesota Wild. They are extremely prime seating at the 13th row right behind the net and they go for $85 face value. If any GAFfer is interested, I would let the pair go for $100.

I live 10 minutes out of downtown Denver and this offer is pick up only. I figured I may as well post this on GAF.

You should cross-post to the NHL thread (in Off-Topic Community).

Has anyone ever used Gaf for local pickups? I purchased a TV that I can't exactly afford and was thinking of offering it up to any local people that might be in the area here.

cj_iwakura

This is a long shot, but I want these blu-rays, and I can't forgive myself for paying that kind of price, so...
WTB Fate/Zero LE Blu-Ray Sets(the US ones). I realize these probably cost(and are worth) $texas, so I'm putting up something special as a bargaining chip.

1sfi2aA.jpg

dkU7vme.jpg

NQr0hjJ.jpg

A mint copy of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, which I bought factory sealed and have kept in pristine shape.

I'm open to negotiating.

Friggz

This is a long shot, but I want these blu-rays, and I can't forgive myself for paying that kind of price, so...
WTB Fate/Zero LE Blu-Ray Sets(the US ones). I realize these probably cost(and are worth) $texas, so I'm putting up something special as a bargaining chip.

A mint copy of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, which I bought factory sealed and have kept in pristine shape.

I'm open to negotiating.

IF you posted this 2 hours ago, i would have blown all all grocery money on this.

I should thank you, but at the same time i really want this.

jmizzal

WTS

Zelda OoT Original Instructions booklet and Offical Hint book Calendar

Zelda 25th Anniversary Special Orchestra CD

The Last Story Sealed Premium Soundtrack and Art Book with box

Xenoblade Chronicles Artbook

GTA San Andreas The Introduction DVD

I will take offers and will be open to game trades too
PM me I take paypal

Ultimadrago

Positive buyer feedback for JBourne. There was a slight goof-up on my end, but it was thankfully fixed quickly and they were very patient with me.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I seen BF4 selling up there for 30.

Anyone selling Premium codes they happen to have? Long shot but testing the waters before I start looking in a week to buy.

bro1

Banned
I also have AC:BF DLC for Steam which is NOT compatible with the Uplay version for sale or trade. $10 for the DLC on Steam and $20 for the game on Uplay. Or trade. Trade is good.

friz898

Positive Buyer Feedback for Dega.

Sold him my 3DS. Buyer was patient, quick, courteous, simple, and paid in record time.

Time to mail out the goods.

SRTtoZ

$250 shipped in the US

For sale I have a PS Vita Bundle, includes:

Wifi White OLED Vita - not a single scratch, adult owned, cleaned after every use and not used often enough :/

Waterfield Cityslicker Leather PS Vita case: Best case ive owned for gaming system period. Its black and tan leather, fantastic condition, holds 6 games, memory cards, cables etc

8gb Memory card

7 games: Wipeout, Uncharted, Littlebigplanet (unopened), Rayman Origins, MK9, Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3, Lumines Electronic Symphony. All with cases etc

Also a PS3 Madcatz MvC2 TE Stick MINT in box, $100+ shipping, unused.

Pics upon request

gatisimo

WTT or WTS: BF4 for XBO and NBA 2K14 for PS4

Ideally, I'm looking to trade NBA for the same title on XBO, and I'd love to trade BF4 for BF Premium on PC. However, they're both in practically new condition (especially BF4, since I played it once for less than 5 minutes) so I'm open to offers as well.

Code_Link

WTS:

Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (download code): $33
Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (download code): $6
Wii U - Both codes: $34

PM if interested. :)

Hakkuei

WTS

Nintendo 3DS XL Silver/Black (UK model) + AC Adapter. Brand new and sealed.
I bought it in December, so it's still under warranty.
Serial number is SUH1028xxxxx and according to this the firmware should be 4.5 or lower.

150€ + shipping. I live in France and can ship pretty much anywhere.

zychi

Banned
Selling my red 3ds Xl, have some unexpected bills next month

It has a bunch of digital games on it:
Animal crossing
Mario and luigi dream team
Pokemon y
Donkey kong country returns
Mario kart 7
Super Mario 3d land
Mario minis
Mario 1
Mario2
Mario and the 6 golden coins
Punch out
Tetris
Mario golf gbc
Metroid
Zelda nes
Oracle of ages
Oracle of seasons

And $100 in Nintendo eshop credit

I'm looking for $400 paypal for it all

Pm me if serious, I can send pictures later

Slixshot

Banned
Selling my red 3ds Xl, have some unexpected bills next month

It has a bunch of digital games on it:
Animal crossing
Mario and luigi dream team
Pokemon y
Donkey kong country returns
Mario kart 7
Super Mario 3d land
Mario minis
Mario 1
Mario2
Mario and the 6 golden coins
Punch out
Tetris
Mario golf gbc
Metoprolol
Zelda nes
Oracle of ages
Oracle of seasons

And $100 in Nintendo eshop credit

I'm looking for $400 paypal for it all

Pm me if serious, I can send pictures later

:O Someone buy this. That's awesome. Sorry you have to sell...

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

1600 Xbox Live Microsoft Points - $16

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (104+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

MrDaravon

-HUGE UPDATE AND ADDITIONS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO HELP DARAVON PAY RENT?? :)p)
-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-Not really looking for anything right now; if you feel like you have an amazing trade or something you can offer go ahead, but really only looking for paypal right now.
-Will be adding more pics, if you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - $13. Like new.
Man on Fire - $8. Sealed/new.

DVDs
-----
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete series, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (complete Series, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Howl's Moving Castle - $12. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Nausicaa Valley of the Wind - $12. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - $15. Like new, includes the holographic cover/insert.

Venture Bros Seasons 1-4 - $35 for all. Like new, includes both volumes of Season 4. Some minor wear to the outside case of Season 1.

Games
-----
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC Code (360) - $2.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $60. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large).

Final Fantasy VI Advance - $50. Complete in box, like new.

Child of Eden (360) - $11. Brand new/sealed.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - $12. Complete, like new.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
vpY9jcI.jpg

The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy (very) Limited Edition set - $300 shipped (this is incredibly heavy). Set is like new, was only opened and looked at once. Not to be confused with the re-release that is much cheaper, this set only had a very (unexpectedly and unannounced) run. The re-release ONLY contains a slipcase and the three main books, and nothing else that is seen above. The # sheet is unique to every copy, the signature and sketch Amano did is different on everyone's. Only thing to note is there is light damage to one of the corner of the boxes from the initial shipping that can be seen here.

OZDrISIl.jpg
KYtq8Iml.jpg

Skyrim Artbook - $40. Like new, only came with the Collector's Edition.
Skyrim Collector's Edition Guide (1st print) - $15. Not pictured. Like new, map has been removed but will be included.
*Will do the Skyrim Guide and Artbook together for $50*

FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $25. Japanese book, like new.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $11. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

osGlSZxl.jpg

Nintendo Power #285 (final issue) - $25. Still sealed.
Nintendo Power #285 (final issue) - $8. Not pictured; like new, but does not have the poster.
*will do both the new and opened copies for $30*

zJiXiV6l.jpg

Nintendo Power Posters book - $10. Like new, no posters removed.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $10. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $7. Like new.

3lYWssQ.jpg

EGM #100 - $6. Fairly worn out and aged; still 100% readable and no loose pages or anything like that however.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $6 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

f0e4mgnl.jpg

The Art of Final Fantasy IX - $22. Selling this for a bit less than the going rate mostly because there's some weird marks on the front and back that I can't tell if they are part of the book or not. You can see what I'm referring to on the back cover here (and I'm not referring to the sticker on the back top right). This has never been in a smoking home and nothing else seems wrong with it, but it seems weird and not intentional, so not sure if this was some sort of weird damage from moving or what. Other than the front and back, book has just a bit of shelfwear as seen but the inside is completely fine and whatnot.

dC5erAU.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Art of the HD Collection - $30. Like new, this is the artbook that came with the Limited Edition of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in the US.

2fH2eFRl.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2 guide + Substance guide - $11. Both guides are complete and intact but both have a fair amount of wear and are beat up some. Binding still tight and everything, but this would be more for actual use.

bqYU5CYl.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 3 Collector's Edition guide + Subsistence guide - $15. Both are like new and complete with light shelfwear. CE guide is complete with the artbook.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $15. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $10. Like new, hardcover release.

WBWp4RF.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 2-7 - $26 each. All like new.

jl0B2mrl.jpg

Unknown Chinese (?) artbook - Taking offers? No idea what this is, someone gave it to us who had gotten a bunch of various artbooks from someone at a flea market. The artwork in the book looks too specific to be random, seems like it's from a specific manga or anime or something but I have no idea what it is. The artwork is actually pretty rad, it seems very similar to Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star. I took two pictures of inside of the book here and here, and if someone is able to read Chinese (if that is the language, if not I apologize >_>) I took a picture of the publishing page/credits here.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $80. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

Bw3Bol4l.jpg

Assassins Creed II Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
Assassins Creed Revelations Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
*Will do all three AC guides for $52*

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $7. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Phantasy Star II Hint book - $10. Torn cover and pretty worn, but is fully intact.

Toys/Figures/Misc (I apologize for the dust on some of the figures, rest assured I will take care of that before actually shipping anything out :p)
-----
s7fQGGIl.jpg

Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Reward Statue- $45. Like new, just a bit dusty.

UTdehDu.jpg

Dragon Quest Crystal Monster Cubes - $40 for all 3. Like new, you get the three seen which are Type 2 (Slime King), Type 3 (Slime Knight) and Type 4 (Dragon). These are actually pretty old and hard to find now.

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $25. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are complete a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $50. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $10. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $10. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $50. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $30. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $20

DZQ0IBwl.jpg

Tactics Ogre Tarot cards - $20. Like new, US pre-order bonus for the PSP release.

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $75. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $18 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

Random game postcards and cards - Any (or all) free with any other purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom