• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

NR1

For Trade:

Year of Luigi Gold Coin from the Best Buy Advance Play Promo during E3 2013.

ADDING 01/30/15:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN)-
CIB. Near MINT condition.

Looking to get:

Sega Dreamcast Titles (USA):
-Mars Matrix
-Giga Wing
-Giga Wing 2
-Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
-Street Fighter III Double Impact
-Typing of the Dead
-Super Runabout
-Rush 2046
-Outtrigger
-Incoming
-Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
-Wacky Races
-Project Justice

GameCube Titles:
-Killer 7

ngower

Selling my red 3ds Xl, have some unexpected bills next month

It has a bunch of digital games on it:
Animal crossing
Mario and luigi dream team
Pokemon y
Donkey kong country returns
Mario kart 7
Super Mario 3d land
Mario minis
Mario 1
Mario2
Mario and the 6 golden coins
Punch out
Tetris
Mario golf gbc
Metroid
Zelda nes
Oracle of ages
Oracle of seasons

And $100 in Nintendo eshop credit

I'm looking for $400 paypal for it all

Pm me if serious, I can send pictures later

I know that feel, bro. Just had to part with mine a few months back. If there's any way you can't sell it, I'd encourage you to do it.

Sorry about your circumstances. :(

Plus Seller as of 1/27/14
Paypal only. Prices include shipping to the US only.

Dark Souls Official Strategy Guide Hard Cover
$30 shipped

Bon Iver, Bon Iver - Red Vinyl Urban Outfitters Exclusive
$40 shipped

Kingston HyperX Genesis 16GB (4x4GB) 1600mhz RAM - KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX
$110 shipped

Positive feedback for Whooter.

A very polite and well-spoken Gaffer. He paid quickly and was an all round great buyer.

Thanks!

---

Positive feedback for Kenpachi.

Thanks for the super smooth transaction. It was a pleasure doing business with you. :)

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, after a few months selling here I've got Gold Seller status thank to you all.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

If you're looking for something that's not on my list, feel free to ask me, I can't list all the games on steam.

On sale

Other games

7 Days to die - $19
7 Days to die 2 pack - $28
Blackguards - $20
Divinity Duo pack - $27
Might & Magic X - Legacy Deluxe - $18
Might & Magic X - Legacy Standard - $15
Hitman: Contracts - $6
Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - $12
Pre-Purchase Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition - $15
Neverwinter: Hero of the North Pack - $85
Starbound - $11
Starbound 4 pack - $33
Rust - $15
The walking dead season 2 - $17
Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag - $31

Boogiepop

So, I guess I may as well throw the random things I'm looking for up here on the off chance there's anybody interested in being awesome and selling.

First off, I've been doing a whole "play through the entire Sonic series" thing recently (posted some L/RTTPs, too), and I'm almost done. The big problem, though, is Knuckles Chaotix and Sonic Pocket Adventure. I don't own a Neo Geo Pocket or a 32X, and I can't think of anything else I'd even want to play on them.

So if anyone wants to be awesome, I'm willing to pay in the $20-30 (maaaaaaybe a bit higher) range for each of them (+necessary hardware). I realize that's not a great price, but I can't justify paying much more JUST to play those games. So if anyone wanted be awesome and help me out that'd be amazing, but if not I understand.

I'm also looking for the Case Closed Double Feature DVD, because it really bugs me that I don't have the first two movies (have the rest of what was released in the USA, and I've actually been reading through the manga in Japanese).

And lastly, if anyone has and is willing to part with Volume 1 of Steel Angel Kurumi 2, PLEASE contact me. I don't think it's even worth much, but for some baffling reason nobody seems to ever be trying to sell it online. I picked up the whole series from someone for a good price a while back, but that disk was scratched to hell, and of COURSE it turns out to be the one that I can't easily pick up off Amazon for pennies.

So to summarize:
Knuckles Chaotix+32X
Sonic Pocket Adventure+ Neo Geo Pocket
Case Closed Double Feature
Steel Angel Kurumi 2 Vol. #1

If you have and are willing to sell any of these, I'd love to try to make a deal with you!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
WTB

Shooting Love 10th Anniversary w/ Soundtrack CD
Dodonpachi Saidaioujou

Mint, complete.. yada yada. Drop me a pm if you're looking to sell. Thanks

Get it now before the OLEDs are banished for the 2000 model.

PS Vita, 3G/Wifi version, adult owned. Good shape, no issues. Owned since June.

Includes system, original box (with manual), charger, a cleaning cloth, padded carry case. Note, other box items, like the AR cards are not included (can't find them)

16GB memory card also included.

Also includes boxed game Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (online code unused).

Looking for $145 delivered in the USA. Thanks.

GnagiwF.jpg

L573PXv.jpg

Massa

Hi all. I have a code for Just Dance 2014 (PS4) for US PSN accounts. The game requires the PS4 camera.

I'm interested in trading it for a $20 US PSN card.

phants

WTB: eShop codes for 3DS. Interested in credit as well as games like Zelda, etc. Competitive prices obviously preferred :)

yosoypr

Neo Member
LF: Assassins Creed 4 for Xbox One digital copy

HV: PP or if you prefer something else (Amazon, M$) let me know

FYI: I have quite a few DLC codes for GOW Judgment if your interested just PM me.

cj_iwakura

Repostings:

1sfi2aA.jpg

Misadventures of Tron Bonne(PS1), mint - looking to trade for Fate/Zero Blu-Rays, open to offers

i2EsPrS.jpg

Jurassic Park (Sega CD), $15 shipped

DgMaFe1.jpg

Corpse Killer (Sega CD), $15 shipped

I would make the CD games cheaper, but they cost quite a bit to ship.

Who wants to welcome me to the small but tight-knit Vita Owners Family by giving me a great deal on TEARAWAY and/or a 32gb memory card. I'm also kinda wanting to get PLAYSTATION BATTLE ROYALE too. Actually if you have some Vita stuff you want to sell let me know via private message and we can go from there.

I also have a 120gb HDD for the original designed Xbox 360. This one actually came off one of the Elite models. I really don't know what these are going for but just like above just shoot me a private message and we can gobfrom there.

Have:

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Tearaway (Vita)

Want: Tomb Raider PS4

Will trade both of mine for TR.

Also I want the new Animal Crossing club nintendo posters, looking to buy them for $25. I don't have enough coins.

Positive Seller Feedback for Muffin Awesome

Great seller, great communication; the 3DS and SMTIV Collectors edition + extras were well packaged and quickly shipped!

Thanks again MA.

Thezez

Banned
WTB:

The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC Steam Code/Gift.

I know it's been on sale a bunch of times, just finished the first season and need more! If you can do better than the $4.99 price it is on Steam at the moment I'll be your best friend.

RkOwnage

WTS:

PS4 - Won a prize at work, which turned out to be a PS4, and I am selling the one I currently use. It has a scratch (not bad, but noticeable for OCD people like myself) on the top part above the disc drive, but other than that it's in perfect condition. I don't need 2, so I thought I'd sell to GAF for a discount .... Asking $350+S/H in US only

Also selling an iPhone 5 Verizon 32GB - Perfect condition, used very lightly and always kept in an Otterbox Defender case. Wife has a 5S now and we don't need the 5. Asking $300+S/H OBO in US Only

PM me for any questions, or pics.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
WTS:

PS4 - Won a prize at work, which turned out to be a PS4, and I am selling the one I currently use. It has a scratch (not bad, but noticeable for OCD people like myself) on the top part above the disc drive, but other than that it's in perfect condition. I don't need 2, so I thought I'd sell to GAF for a discount .... Asking $350+S/H in US only

Also selling an iPhone 5 Verizon 32GB - Perfect condition, used very lightly and always kept in an Otterbox Defender case. Wife has a 5S now and we don't need the 5. Asking $300+S/H OBO in US Only

PM me for any questions, or pics.

lol Another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom