• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dab0ne

Resident Evil 4 Laser Cel and Certificate $15 shipped

DlTJIkY.jpg
Will ship to US and England

bump

Miker

WTS - shipping from either Oklahoma City or Dallas; all prices shipped; Club Nintendo codes used

Club Nintendo 2013 Poster set (Pikmin, Luigi, Wind Waker HD) never opened - $28

Shin Megami Tensei IV first print edition with guide, CD, etc. - complete, excellent condition - $28

Pokemon Y - complete, excellent condition - $28
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - complete, excellent condition - $23

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - complete, excellent condition - $23

I'm too lazy to take photos now, but PM me and I'll send them over!

fosholv

WTS

All items are in very good condition. Price includes USPS priority mail flat rate shipping. Ship within the U.S. only. Paypal gift as payment. PM for pics of item.

Dark Souls Limited Edition PS3 - $39.99

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Special Edition PS3 - $34.99

canvas.png

PS2 Slim - $59.99
Includes:
PS2 Slim system with Power and Video/Audio Cable,
2 Official PS2 Sony Controllers
8MB Memory Card

PS2 Games - $14.99 each. $9.99 each if you buy 3 or more.
Onimusha 1 (Greatest Hits Version)
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Zone of the Enders + MGS2 Demo Disc(No Manual)
Zone of the Enders The 2ND Runner
War of the Monsters (No original Case, no manual)
Rygar
Jak II
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
NFL 2K5
Viewtiful Joe
NBA Street Vol 2
Contra: Shattered Soldier
SSX3 (Greatest Hits Version)
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Greatest Hits Version)
Gran Turismo 3: A-spec (Greatest Hits Version)
Kingdom Hearts
Soul Calibur III (Greatest Hits Version)
Mercenaries (Greatest Hits Version)
Tekken 4

WTS

All items are in very good condition. Price includes USPS priority mail flat rate shipping. Ship within the U.S. only. Paypal gift as payment.

Dark Souls Limited Edition PS3 - $39.99 (Ebay Listing)

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Special Edition PS3 - $34.99

canvas.png

PS2 Slim Bundle - $149.99 (Ebay Listing)

Bundle Includes:
PS2 Slim system with Power and Video/Audio Cable,
2 Official PS2 Sony Controllers
8MB Memory Card

Comes with 23 PS2 Games in original case with manual (unless specified):
Onimusha 1 (Greatest Hits Version)
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Zone of the Enders + MGS2 Demo Disc(No Manual)
Zone of the Enders The 2ND Runner
War of the Monsters (No original Case, no manual)
Rygar
Jak II
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
NFL 2K5
Viewtiful Joe
NBA Street Vol 2
Contra: Shattered Soldier
SSX3 (Greatest Hits Version)
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Greatest Hits Version)
Gran Turismo 3: A-spec (Greatest Hits Version)
Kingdom Hearts
Soul Calibur III (Greatest Hits Version)
Mercenaries (Greatest Hits Version)
Tekken 4

It's against the rules to link to off-site auctions.

chuckycem

WTB following Vita games shipped to Turkey:

- Ys: Memories of Celceta
- Sorcery Saga: The Curse of the Great Curry God
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus

kek_lel

WTS Wii U console, games and more:

-Wii U black 32 GB (includes ZombiU since I bought it on the eshop)
-The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U
-Darksiders 2 Wii U
-Wii/Wii U USB ethernet adapter

Shipping preferably to Germany

JakeD

WTS: Eldritch and Lilly Looking Through Steam keys - 85 cents google wallet gets you both

yeah i want to buy this bundle but my google wallet is about 85 cents short (and i already own those two)

Dawnblade

Banned
What I'm selling: (Sorry for the lengthy post)

Shenmue: Limited Edition: $40 (crack on front of case)

Shenmue: $20 (case has some scratches)

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition: $45 (game key used)

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition: $25 (game key used)

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition: $40 (game key used)

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Collector's Edition: $35 (game key used. searching for soundtrack disc and if I cannot find it, will drop price for person buying)

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition: $120 (game key used)

Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition: $40 (soundtrack code has been used I believe)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: $40 (complete, but box has some damage)

Final Fantasy IX: $15 (no manual, case has some scratches)

Aion: Limited Collector's Edition: $15 (game key used, box has some damage)

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Collector's Edition: $30 (plastic removed, but discs never removed)

PM me if you're interested, and maybe we can negotiate some pricing too. :) Thank you for looking!

bro1

Banned
For sale is copy of ACIV on Uplay and the Season Pass on Steam

I am looking for $15 for the game and $10 for the Season Pass. I can send it ASAP today.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
*Note on STRIKES within post.
Sale is currently going on so have this post on hold until the outcome of potential sales. Will remove strikes if item goes back up for sale.

*DISCLAIMER

To play this game online you need to have a JPSN account to activate your online code, which is included within the instruction manual

SELLING

Brand New Unopened Japanese Copy of

Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost (REGULAR EDITION)

Includes the Ex-S Gundam DLC pre-order bonus code & online code.

Price - 68 USD + Shipping via EMS + 1.00 USD for cost of the box itself.

Shipping from - Tokyo, Japan

Payment Accepted - Paypal only.

Example of the box item will be shipped in. (Game case is just for display purpose to give a sense of scale, actual shipped product is already in the box, wrapped with bubble wrap.)

---

Item is already currently wrapped in bubble wrap to ensure protection and boxed up as shown in the example pictures above.

Once payment has been received will ship out your item through the Japanese Post Office using EMS as the shipping method. You will also be provided with a tracking number and instructions on how to use said tracking number to follow your package in transit.

Though since today is Friday the post office is not open on the weekends in my town. So would have to wait till monday. Post office is open from 0900 till 1700 JST. (Current time of post 0230)

It is possible to hit up a 24 hour post office, though will incur more to the shipping cost due to transportation fees to said town from my current location.

jmizzal

WTS

I have 3 Steam Keys and I am selling them 50% off of the Steam price

Total War Rome 2 - $30
header_292x136.jpg

Civilization V - $15
header_292x136.jpg

Grid 2 - $15
header_292x136.jpg

(Plus first buyer will get a steam code for Rome: Total War Gold Edition FREE)

Paypal PM me

Keys will be send quickly

NeOak

WTB

• Cheap PS3, I prefer a Slim
  • 2 copies of Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten

Kanji_Training_cover.jpg

Complete if possible, cart only is fine as long as its an original game. Its to be used in a 3DS.

Tried Amazon sellers and got a bootleg :(

WTS

Bit of a niche market this one. I'm in the UK and I have two headsets I'm looking to get rid of, both only lightly used and clean.

Turtle Beach XP400: with wireless decoder/transmitter box, mic and wireless chat adaptor for 360, built-in bluetooth for PS3 (possibly PS4 when they update that system).

Works great on all last-gen consoles or PC and has mic monitoring at adjustable levels, which turned out to be my favourite feature (being able to hear yourself talk is a godsend for natural conversation).

SteelSeries Syberia V2 (White/Frost Blue): USB headset for PC. Built-in USB soundcard, retractable mic and blue LED lighting. Awesome sound quality.

Open to any offers on either, PM me if you're interested. Would rather send to UK and tracked if possible.

Cheers.

I have a code for Scrolls - the card game by mojang I'm willing to trade for any other sort of game of similar value if anyone is interested send me a PM!

SummitAve

Banned
WTB:

Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 (Wii)
Actraiser (snes)
Super Mario World (snes)
Yoshi's Island (Snes)

Looking for some deals! If you have some other must play Wii games for sale on the cheap let me know!

Likely a complete long shot but I'm desperate here so whatever. I'm looking to get rid of my Panasonic 42' ST30 tonight for whatever I can get for it. I've put it on craigslist for $500 and have been dropping it down as people flake out but I'm moving tomorrow and I can't take the TV with me so I'm willing to get rid of it for as low as $300. It's in great condition and has been through the slides when I got it ~2 years ago. Kansas City, MO area pick up only. Please, someone on GAF buy this ridiculously amazing TV for a ridiculously low price. I don't want to get rid of it but I also don't wanna get to Florida and have my TV busted from a bump in the road.

Nakazato

Wish I could buy it :(
Likely a complete long shot but I'm desperate here so whatever. I'm looking to get rid of my Panasonic 42' ST30 tonight for whatever I can get for it. I've put it on craigslist for $500 and have been dropping it down as people flake out but I'm moving tomorrow and I can't take the TV with me so I'm willing to get rid of it for as low as $300. It's in great condition and has been through the slides when I got it ~2 years ago. Kansas City, MO area pick up only. Please, someone on GAF buy this ridiculously amazing TV for a ridiculously low price. I don't want to get rid of it but I also don't wanna get to Florida and have my TV busted from a bump in the road.
But I'm in FL lol :(

But try to wrap it in bubble wrap or put it in the box. I traveled with my tv fl to ca and it was fine

isual

wtb

Gundam vs Full boost.
ar tonelico ps3

prefer that if its used, you fully disclose if there's any issues with it (i.e, still have saves on it, opened and used, damages).

Don't really like sellers who don't disclose the product before purchase.

Early positive feedback to Lemstar, hope you enjoy the Vita. Though if you're in our 50th state, you should be enjoying the weather instead. :)

I am looking to buy or trade for a 500gb HDD that will work with my PS3 OR a 1TB HDD that will work with my PS4. Even if you don't have anything to offer I would also appreciate if someone would list or link me to what you would suggest getting if it were you buying an HDD for a PS3 andvPS4. Sorry, I am not familiar with these types of hard drives and I just want to make sure I get it correct. THANKS

Lemstar

Early positive feedback to Lemstar, hope you enjoy the Vita. Though if you're in our 50th state, you should be enjoying the weather instead. :)
It's actually been pretty nippy around here of late - it's been in the low 70s for most of the day this past week. (Took it long enough to get cold - there were maybe a total of a dozen such days before that this fall/winter.)

I am looking to buy or trade for a 500gb HDD that will work with my PS3 OR a 1TB HDD that will work with my PS4. Even if you don't have anything to offer I would also appreciate if someone would list or link me to what you would suggest getting if it were you buying an HDD for a PS3 andvPS4. Sorry, I am not familiar with these types of hard drives and I just want to make sure I get it correct. THANKS
I can't say conclusively as to whether it'd be your best choice, but this is what I have in my PS3 right now:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145875

The one being sold in this post should work, too.

Edit: Positive feedback for seller Stronghammer22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom