• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for NoRéN!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free & in tip-top shape.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for Istaerion

No hassles, friendly and replied to messages quickly. Payment was quick. Highly recommended buyer. Thank you!

Probably a stretch but any SIM racers out there looking to retire I'm looking to buy a thrustmaster th8rs or fanatec clubsport shifter, pm me if you have one thanks.

WTS Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - PS Vita Code $21 (paypal or amazon GC)
I'm open to trading as well (pretty much for any system). I also have Class of Heroes II codes for trade/offer.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:.

***$50 Cards On Sale Until Saturday for $45 (10% Off)***

I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

1600 Xbox Live Microsoft Points - $16

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

Playstation 4 (Brand New; Never Been Opened) - $400 + Shipping (Shipped as cheaply as possible with tracking; usually about $15)
Not looking to make a profit off of this; just giving fellow users a good deal if they're unable to find it locally.

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (110+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

kasane

WTS

Steam gifts

Fallout NV:Ultimate edition

looking to get of it since im not planning on playing it.

Beats by dr dre ( Silver ) in excellent shape.

Only shipping to canada

PM me offers

WTB: The Walking Dead for PS Vita, digital code for US/Canada!
Hopefully for not so much :)

WTB: Ultraviolet Digital codes for Disney movies, or Blurays for fro decent prices!

Please PM me your offers!
Thanks

MercuryLS

Banned
I recently bought a 2DS over the holidays and I feel like I've made a mistake. Should have bought a Vita.

If anyone is interested in a trade I've got the following:

Nintendo 2DS w/ 4gb SD card
Game holder that holds 20 games
Mario 3D World
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Virtue's Last Reward

Rhythm Heaven

Willing to trade the lot for a good Vita bundle. PM me with offers.

I recently bought a 2DS over the holidays and I feel like I've made a mistake. Should have bought a Vita.

Mario 3D World
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Virtue's Last Reward

Rhythm Heaven

Are you willing to sell just the games?

paolo11

WTT or WTS

360 Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournament Edition Arcade stick used.

Ps3 Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tournament Edition Arcade Stick used

Used Tales of Eternia PSP with case and manual.

Used Japanese version Magna Carta psp with case and manual

Dead Rising 2 ZombreX edition Used but all extra stuff not used

I'll email pics. $100 each for the sticks and let me know your offer on the games or we can trade. I need a good condition Nintendo 3DS or an external HDD for the WiiU.

WTB:

Used good condition Nintendo 3DS or external HDD for WiiU.

Positive feedback for chualie - enjoy!

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition (sealed) - $45
Red Cliff Blu-ray International Version (Part I and II) - $10
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

IrishNinja

positive feedback for drtomoe123, sold me an awesome game for a great price & was supportive while USPS played foosball with it too, good guy

H3xum

I have an XBO Assassins Creed Black Flag uPlay code here I would like to trade for a Stick of Truth steam code ideally, but I'm open to other offers

JustinBB7

Very positive feedback for Stronghammer22, fast, cheap and friendly!

Do I need to edit the google spreadsheet or will somebody else do this? Never used this thread before

Haven't really done this before so bare with me.

I bought it on release day and now that Poke bank is out I'm switching over to my digital copy.

I have the original case and it looks new.

I'm looking to trade for a 3DS (J)RPG to trade for it.
Anyone of these will do.
Fire Emblem
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked
Bravely Default
Tales of the Abyss
Or anyone not mentioned

PM me if interested. I'll gladly match your shipping speed. I live I'm the U.S. if that matters.

televator

I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
Road Rash 3
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
Clone Wars [Animated]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Pics on request.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-The Legend of Zelda $12
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3
-Super Monaco GP $3
-Sonic 2 $3
-Earthworm Jim

SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Final Fantasy VII $30
N64:
-Mario Kart 64 $30
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Donkey Kong 64 $10
-CIB Mario 64 $30
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Dreamcast:
-Jet Grind Radio [Missing manual] $10
-Skies of Arcadia [2 copies] $55 EACH
Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Cubivore SOLD
-Geist $7
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-1080 Avalanche $7
-Mario Kart Double Dash $20
~~Disk only games~~
-StarFox Adventures SOLD
-Metroid Prime $5
-Eternal Darkness $10
PS2:
-Dragon Quest VIII [demo missing] $7
-Dynasty Warriors 2 $7
-Okage $10
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10

Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5
Game Boy Advance:
-Metroid Fusion $10
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
-Final Fantasy Tactics

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

n64coder

Positive feedback for Jirotrom

Sold me Wii U Super Mario 3D World. Good communication, fast shipping. Would do business with him again.

Anyone have any interest in buying a xbox one controller(not day one edition)?

Looking for like $45 shipped. Only used a few hours if that.

WTS

1 year Playstation Plus - $35

Ultraviolet/itunes digital copies:

Breaking Bad Season 5 (UV) - $5
Django Unchained [iTunes] - $2
The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 [UV] - $2

sense

WTS

3g/wifi oled PS Vita with 32 gb card for 220 shipped and mortal kombat catridge.

it is in very good condition. it is over a year old and there are no scratches on the front screen and couple of minor ones on the back touchpad but nothing that affects gameplay. mostly played persona 4 golden and a few select titles along the way. it will come with the charger as well. paypal gift or you pay fees

eemd.jpg

ahhg.jpg

bszb.jpg

tu1b.jpg

also have a bunch of ps3 games i want to sell. looking to sell them for around $12 each shipped (paypal gift or buyer pays fees) and additional ones will be 8 each. so it will be 2 for 20 and 3 for 28 and so on

Games:
1. Uncharted 1
2. Uncharted 2
3. Uncharted 3 (sold)
4. God of war 1 and 2 hd collection
5. God of war 3
6. Resistance 1
7. Resistance 3
8. Assassin's creed 2
9. Valkyria Chronicles (sold)
10. Street Fighter 4
11. Metal Gear solid 4 with limited edition case
12. Final Fantasy 13
13. red dead redemption (sold)
14. ico and sotc hd collection
15. infamous 2
16. enslaved
17. James bond blood stone
18. ratchet and clank all 4 one (unopened)
19. Little Big Planet 2 special edition with all dlc (unopened)
20. killzone 3 (unopened)
21. gran turismo 5 xl edition (unopened)

1i49.jpg

thanks

WTS:

250 gb Xbox 360 slim with Kinect and 3 controllers. I'll also toss in a Xbox media remote and 2 rechargeable battery packs with charger. Would like to sell as a package with the following games included:

Call of Duty 2
Project Gothem Racing 3
Perfect Dark
Kameo
Rockstar Table Tennis
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfigher
Saint's Row
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Viva Pinata
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Lost Planet Extreme Condition
Crackdown
Project Gothem Racing 4
Bioshock
Grid
Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Halo Wars
Mass Effect 2
Fable 2
Fable 3
Kinect Adventures
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Test Drive Underground 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Mass Effect 3
Halo 3 ODST
Fallout 3
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed 2
EA Sports MMA
Kinect Sports
You Don't Know Jack
Dragon Age 2
Fallout New Vegas
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Gears of War 3
Battlefield 3
SSX
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Fight Night Round 4
NBA Street Homecourt
College Hoops 2K8

I don't really know what a fair price is for all of this stuff, so make me an offer. I'd like PayPal payments or Amazon payments. US only.

60 gb launch PS3 (backwards compatible) including 2 controllers. Also I'd like to sell it with all of this games:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Killzone 3
Little Big Planet 2
Resistance 3
Modnation Racers
Heavy Rain
Little Big Planet
Resistance 2
Starhawk
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Killzone 2
LA Noire
Street Fighter IV
Gran Turismo 5

Again, I'm not sure what all of this stuff is worth, so please try and make a fair offer if you know what it might be worth. Also, US only. I'd really like to see all of this stuff go to people on GAF as opposed to selling it on eBay. I'd also like to sell it as packages, instead of breaking it up if possible. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and if you'd like pictures I will gladly send some. I have sold a few items in here with nothing but positive feedback and bought a ton of stuff with positive feedback.

sk3tch

Buying LEGOS and LEGO-related stuff for my 3 and a 1/2 year old son - PM me! I've bought quite a lot of stuff here! Paying top dollar. Thanks.

Lingitiz

Mario 3D World
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Virtue's Last Reward

Rhythm Heaven

If you're interested in selling the games/holder individually send me a PM.

Shady859

For sale: Bravely Default Collectors Edition $75 shipped in the United States.
PM for price outside of US.

SEE ACTUAL PIC BELOW - Click for huge pic

top corner is dinged and bottom corner is a little white from bad shipping. The rest looks good and it is sealed.

Athreous

I'm trying to pre order Infamous 2nd Son Collector's Edition, from gamestop, since Amazon doesnt have it atm, but the shipping is so high to my country (Brazil), and it will be taxed, so i'll be paying at least 300$ for it -.- anyone able to help me?

Tonezorz

Still up for grabs!

Want to Trade: Steam Codes:

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman: Arkham City GOTY
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Guardians of Middle-earth
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Dead Space

Looking for Skyrim, CS:GO, Or really just about anything. I'm not looking to be picky. PM Me offers!

I am looking for the following PS2 games. Unfortunately all of my local Gamestops are tapped out due to their 75% clearance. If any one bought duplicates or are willing to sell their games at good price and are in great condition, send me a PM!

WTB:
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Castelvania Curse of Darkness
Castlevania Lament of Innocence
Rez
Romancing SAGA
Sky Gunner
Stella Deus
Soul Reaver 2

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

The Stanley Parable
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead Season 2
The Secret World
Arkham Origins
The Banner Saga
Jazzpunk

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-Not really looking for anything right now; if you feel like you have an amazing trade or something you can offer go ahead, but really only looking for paypal right now.
-Will be adding more pics, if you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - $13. Like new.
Man on Fire - $8. Sealed/new.

DVDs
-----
Howl's Moving Castle - $11. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Nausicaa Valley of the Wind - $11. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Venture Bros Seasons 1-4 - $35 for all. Like new, includes both volumes of Season 4. Some minor wear to the outside case of Season 1.

Games
-----
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC Code (360) - $2.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $60. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large).

Final Fantasy VI Advance - $50. Complete in box, like new.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - $12. Complete, like new.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $25. Japanese book, like new.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $11. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

osGlSZxl.jpg

Nintendo Power #285 (final issue) - $25. Still sealed.
Nintendo Power #285 (final issue) - $8. Not pictured; like new, but does not have the poster.
*will do both the new and opened copies for $30*

zJiXiV6l.jpg

Nintendo Power Posters book - $10. Like new, no posters removed.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $10. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $7. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $6 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

f0e4mgnl.jpg

The Art of Final Fantasy IX - $22. Selling this for a bit less than the going rate mostly because there's some weird marks on the front and back that I can't tell if they are part of the book or not. You can see what I'm referring to on the back cover here (and I'm not referring to the sticker on the back top right). This has never been in a smoking home and nothing else seems wrong with it, but it seems weird and not intentional, so not sure if this was some sort of weird damage from moving or what. Other than the front and back, book has just a bit of shelfwear as seen but the inside is completely fine and whatnot.

dC5erAU.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Art of the HD Collection - $30. Like new, this is the artbook that came with the Limited Edition of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in the US.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $15. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $10. Like new, hardcover release.

jl0B2mrl.jpg

Unknown Chinese (?) artbook - Taking offers? No idea what this is, someone gave it to us who had gotten a bunch of various artbooks from someone at a flea market. The artwork in the book looks too specific to be random, seems like it's from a specific manga or anime or something but I have no idea what it is. The artwork is actually pretty rad, it seems very similar to Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star. I took two pictures of inside of the book here and here, and if someone is able to read Chinese (if that is the language, if not I apologize >_>) I took a picture of the publishing page/credits here.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $80. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

Bw3Bol4l.jpg

Assassins Creed II Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
*Revelations guide is no longer available. Will do the 2/Brotherhood guides for $35*

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $7. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Phantasy Star II Hint book - $10. Torn cover and pretty worn, but is fully intact.

Toys/Figures/Misc (I apologize for the dust on some of the figures, rest assured I will take care of that before actually shipping anything out :p)
-----
s7fQGGIl.jpg

Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Reward Statue- $45. Like new, just a bit dusty.

UTdehDu.jpg

Dragon Quest Crystal Monster Cubes - $40 for all 3. Like new, you get the three seen which are Type 2 (Slime King), Type 3 (Slime Knight) and Type 4 (Dragon). These are actually pretty old and hard to find now.

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $25. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are complete a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $50. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $10. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $10. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $50. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $30. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $20

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $75. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $18 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

Random game postcards and cards - Any (or all) free with any other purchase.[/QUOTE]

Code_Link

WTS:

For Wii U:
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (download code): $30
- The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (download code): $5

Both: $32

PM me if interested. Paypal.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for FreakyFink!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free & in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom