• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK / IRE GAF : I'm selling a Slim PS3 with a modified eSata drive so it accepts external 3.5" drives as internal. Comes unboxed with one controller and all cables Inc 1tb hard drive - leaves about 930gb free space. £160 - PM for info.

Miker

WTS - shipping from either Oklahoma City or Dallas; all prices shipped; Club Nintendo codes used

Club Nintendo 2013 Poster set (Pikmin, Luigi, Wind Waker HD) never opened - $35

Pokemon Y - complete, excellent condition - $25

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - complete, excellent condition - $22

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - complete, excellent condition - $22

Super positive feedback for DJ Lushious.

This guy...THIS FREAKIN GUY...send me a 3DS XL I bought from him in December and USPS royally screws this one up. It sat here in Atlanta for 30+ days before they decided it was undeliverable (I was calling on a daily basis asking for status and if I could pick up) and then it took another good chunk of time to get back to him so he could send it back to me via UPS. And the whole time he's checking in on it and generally being an awesome dude. And on top of that, he throws in some extra games.

This guy gets an Activision-style AAAA rating, everyone buy from him.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Still looking to buy a 3DS XL (regular 3DS or 2DS is okay too if the price is right). Let me know if anyone's selling!

M3z_

$115 Shipping Included Gigabyte Z87 UD4-H *Used*

$_12.JPG

Comes with board and original box.

kn1ves24

Hello all!

I'm still looking for PAX East tickets. Specifically Saturday or a 3-day pass. Let me know if anybody has one they don't want.

I'm also looking around for action cams. So if anybody has a GoPro or one of the Sony ones that they don't want let me know.

Thanks

Dr Gumaer

Neo Member
Positive feedback for the following:

Sora_N
Dr Gumaer
bearcatjosh
zychi
Soakedjunk
Fracas
zer0blivion

Quality buyers, thanks everyone!

*Side note, I got home to 12 PMs, so I'm trying to sort them all out now. Thanks for your patience.

Positive feedback for Stronghammer22. Stand up guy.

GAME & ANIME FIGURE SALE

I'm in need of some cash with a wedding coming up so I'm parting with a few of my game and anime figures. These prices don't include shipping, however I will ship worldwide. PM me your information if you'd like a quote on shipping. Bayonetta is complete in box, the others do not come with their original boxes however they're all complete and will be packaged extremely well (wrapped & with air cushions inside). Feel free to PM with any questions.

Bayonetta w/ BONUS FIGURES! - $95
Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3
Bonus Figures: Saber (Fate/EXTRA), Cosette (Valkyria Chronicles 2),
Erul Tron & Diol Twee (Otomedius Excellent
13944.jpg

Asuna (Sword Art Online) - $55
Pic 1, Pic 2
126835.jpg

Velvet (Odin Sphere) - $65
Pic 1, Pic 2
9886.jpg

Nagisa (Phantasy Star Portable 2) - $65
Pic 1, Pic 2
78813.jpg

Want to BUY: (Paypal Gift)

Only looking for complete and good condition.

-Soul Sacrifice $8
-Gravity Rush $8
-Jak and Daxter Collection $15
-Muramasa Rebirth $15
-LittleBigPlanet Vita $8
-Dragon's Crown Vita $15
-Unit 13 $6
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus $12
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 $10

I know the prices are cheap, so I'm happy to throw in a couple extra bucks for cheap, first-class shipping.

Lemstar

I know the prices are cheap, so I'm happy to throw in a couple extra bucks for cheap, media-mail shipping.
Video games aren't eligible for Media Mail. (Although, that doesn't really matter - for games that light, First Class is actually going to be both cheaper and quicker.)

baphomet

Positive buyer feedback for Baphomet

Highly recommended trader, couldn't ask for better!

Positive Feedback for Peagles as well

She helped me buy something in her neck of the woods, and i couldn't be happier with it. Thanks again!

Stuff For Sale

RGB Modded NES (NESRGB Board)/Expansion Sound Mod/Lockout Disabled

This is pretty much the best possible NES you can get. Outputs super clear RGB video. This is done with the new NES RGB board which means you get the correct colors unlike the Playchoice 10 mod. It also means there are absolutely no jailbars. It has a 3 way switch in the back to change between the color palettes. One is the original composite palette, second is an improved palette taken from the FCE emulator, and lastly is the Playchoice 10 ppu palette. Console has an extremely clean and tight 72 pin connector. In fact you don't even need to push the cart down for it to read saving on wear and tear on the connector. The lockout has also been disabled to stop any pesky flashing. System is in very good condition overall.

System comes with RGB NES, RGB Scart Cable, Official Power adapter, and Official NES Controller.
Pic is Akumajo Densetsu running in RGB on a Sony PVM monitor

$360 Shipped in the states

Also for sale:

RGB Modded TurboGrafx 16 with Red Power LED

RGB TG16 works great, and is in pretty good condition overall. I've added a Genesis 2 RGB jack on the side of the console so any correctly wired Genesis 2 RGB cable will work. Only issue is that the cover across the back of the console has been repaired to make sure it clips into place. Picture is Splatterhouse running in RGB on a Sony PVM monitor.

RGB TG16 comes with RGB Modded Console, Official Turbo Pad controller, and Working Power Adapter (Official Genesis Adapter).

$130 shipped in the states

Shiggie

::Reposting::
This is my first time selling here so be nice :p
Shipping is included in price.
US only.
PayPal preferred.

PM me for more info.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask OST Club Nintendo Platinum Reward -- $25

Game of Thrones: Season one DVD -- $15
Sleeve is a little dinged but everything else is in excellent shape.

Sleeper: Out in the Cold TPB -- $15

Marvel 1602 TPB -- $15

Batman: Night of the Owls HC -- $15

Batman: Court of Owls Vol 1 HC -- $15

Fables: The Deluxe Edition: Book One HC -- $ 20

Justice Leauge Vol 1 HC -- $15

Justice Leauge Vol 2 HC -- $15

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man Vol 1 HC -- $15

dab0ne

GAME & ANIME FIGURE SALE

I'm in need of some cash with a wedding coming up so I'm parting with a few of my game and anime figures. These prices don't include shipping, however I will ship worldwide. PM me your information if you'd like a quote on shipping. Bayonetta is complete in box, the others do not come with their original boxes however they're all complete and will be packaged extremely well (wrapped & with air cushions inside). Feel free to PM with any questions.

PM sent

Super positive feedback for DJ Lushious.

This guy...THIS FREAKIN GUY...send me a 3DS XL I bought from him in December and USPS royally screws this one up. It sat here in Atlanta for 30+ days before they decided it was undeliverable (I was calling on a daily basis asking for status and if I could pick up) and then it took another good chunk of time to get back to him so he could send it back to me via UPS. And the whole time he's checking in on it and generally being an awesome dude. And on top of that, he throws in some extra games.

This guy gets an Activision-style AAAA rating, everyone buy from him.
And amazing ultra awesome buying feedback for Pai Pai Master. This man has the patience of a saint! Just being able to deal with the USPS as much as he did is reason enough alone for a merit badge. I couldn't be happier from my experience with him.

Jonboy

Very positive feedback for Stronghammer22, fast, cheap and friendly!

Do I need to edit the google spreadsheet or will somebody else do this? Never used this thread before
All you have to do it post here. The spreadsheet will be updated based off that.

kick51

Banned
Looking for near market rates on these if anyone is interested! Pm! PayPal or Bitcoin! Brand new, sealed.

Ahhh, CompUSA. So many cheap deal because nobody thought to buy video games there.

Just curious if people have made transactions with bitcoin in the thread? Just yes or no please (sorry, don't want opinions that throw this off topic)

WTB

This is niche, but I'm looking to buy the Blood Official Strategy Guide for my collection. Does anyone have a copy they're prepared to sell? PM me.

WTB

Injustice Ultimate Edition for PS4

Give me a nice price please! :D

WTS

Unlocked Sony Xperia Ion. Old 2012 smartphone with Android Jelly Bean 4.2 and ATT logo. Has some light scratches. Has the charger and everything including original box. I've thrown in a cover as well.

Asking for $100 I'll send it in factory or updated condition based on buyer's choice.

asdad123

For Sale:

I love the surface pro 2, but I need something with a larger screen. Staring at a 10" screen is starting to hurt my eyes lol.

This is the 128gb/4gb ram version and was purchased from the Microsoft store in late October. I had it exchanged due to the screen creaking and received a brand new unit on December 24th so this unit has less than a month of use on it.

Comes with:
Box for original surface pro 2 (different serial number due to the exchange)
Extended Microsoft warranty with accidental coverage until January 29, 2016.
Type Cover 2 in black.
Receipt for the warranty, and the surface. (And possibly the type cover receipt if I can find it)
All original accessories.

I'm looking for $1000, which I think is pretty fair considering I spent $1370 after tax for it.

WTS: Nintendo 2DS- $95 shipped or NYC local pickup.

Few things, I dont have the original Stylus but will include 3ds retractable stylus and pen length Stylus, top screen has a few very light scratches that you cant see unless angled.

Besides that its in terrific shape, box/ charger. No Nintendo Club.

Just bumping this, will probably throw on ebay in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom