• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveBish

Hey guys, first time gaf seller, have 100+ 100% ebay feedback, good gaf buyer already. I'm located in the so cal area (near the 55 and 91), if you're in the area, i can do local pickup on anything here. Otherwise, i ship to the 48 states.

I've decided i have too much stuff, i'm so busy with working out and cooking that i hardly play any games anymore. I'd rather sell off all of these great games and have others enjoy them. I really wanted to rebuild a great retro collection, and bought a ton of stuff, and then didn't even use any of it. Here is what i have available. I have pictures of pretty much everything, but if you want something specific, i can absolutely take pics of anything. I do not reply via Gaf Mobile, so i only reply to pm's in the evening. Prices do not include shipping, you pay actual shipping costs unless otherwise specified (will calculate and refund difference once sent).

Wii Games + Controller bundle:

iQgWERE.jpg

Goldeneye 007
Castle Of Shikigami
Super Smash Bros Melee
Classic Controller Pro Black

The 3 games + CCP controller for 60 shipped.

Gamecube Game Bundle (All games complete unless stated otherwise)

Viewtiful Joe
Animal Crossing (Players Choice)
Resident Evil 4 (Players Choice)
Resident Evil 0
Soul Calibur 2
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (2 copies)
Pikmin
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball
Super Smash Bros Melee
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Donkey Konga (with Drums)
Paper Mario (one Players Choice/one Black Label)
Legend Of Zelda TP/WW/OOT

Stand alone these are worth almost 500, asking 400 shipped for everything listed above. Would really like to sell as a set. I also have 2 gamecube setups with matching controllers if interested in a full setup.

Gamecube Disc Only

Super Smash Bros Melee (2 copies)
Mario Kart Double Dash (2 copies)
Waverace
Soul Calibur 2

Make reasonable offers for the Disc only stuff, or if you want any in addition to the bundle. If you want multiple games, i will bundle for cheaper.

PS3 Game Collection

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Street Fighter X Tekken
Super Street Fighter 4
Soul Calibur 5
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Black Ops
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
God Of War 3
God Of War Collection (UPC punctured)
God Of War Origins Collection (Disc Only)
Time Crisis - Razing Storm
The Sly Collection
Resistance 3

Asking 120 Shipped for all PS3 games listed. I believe 1 or 2 games do not have manuals, the majority does have them. GOW Collection has upc code cut.

3DS

Pink 3DS XL Registration Code For Club Nintendo - 10 (Will email you code)

Xbox One

Day 1 Controller (Sealed, never been opened)
Day 1 Achievement
Play And Charge Battery
Play And Charge Cable
1 Month Xbox Live Code
14 Day Xbox Live Code
Xbox Sticker

Asking 155 shipped for everything Xbox One related.

Dreamcast

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/KoM75wG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pRNTyPl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8BmkQIU.jpg

Dreamcast Console, Power Cable, Watermelon Red Controller, Blue + Green VMU, and Treamcast VGA Box

Elemental Gimmick Gear
Evolution - The World Of Sacred Device
Sonic Adventure (2 copies)
Sega Smash Pack Volume 1
Skies Of Arcadia
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Crazy Taxi
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Jet Grind Radio
Street Fighter III: Third Strike (Missing Manual)
Virtua Tennis
Armada
Dead Or Alive 2 (Missing Manual)
Hydro Thunder
Sword Of The Berserk: Guts Rage
Phantasy Star Online

So full Dreamcast setup with console, VGA Box, Controller and all the games, asking 450 shipped.

PSP

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/ZyvtYdN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jpFMBQc.jpg

I have 2 PSP-2000 Systems for sale. Both are on the newest and latest CFW already. One is black, and im the original owner of it. I bought it brand new at frys along with the component cable for it when the PSP-2000 launched. The other is the silver and was bought later. Both have usual wear/tear with scratches here and there. They are not mint but not in bad shape.

Included are the following:

Black Console
Silver Console

OEM Charger
Aftermarket Charger
OEM Component Cable
Aftermarket Composite Cable
Sandisk 1 Gig Pro Duo
PhotoFast CR-5400 Dual MicroSD Adapter (2 of them)

Ace Combat X
Star Wars Battlefront (No Case)
Prinny - Can I Really Be The Hero
Silent Hill Origins
Dragon Ball Z - Shin Budokai Another Road (2 copies)

The black console has the OEM sony larger battery installed, the silver has the stock battery installed. I also have the OEM black cover as well as other batterys that no longer charge. The batterys do not last very long anymore, but once charge they do turn on again since the batterys installed do hold a charge. The black PSP power button needs a bit of a push to turn on but turns on fine. The buttons on both are great and work perfectly. The battery can get a tad loose if you are moving the black one a bit, but i never had problems with it.

Will include 1 console, couple games + cables for 100 or you can get EVERYTHING psp listed above for 175 shipped.

Any questions or offers, pm me. Thanks.

n64coder

WTB - Wii U Pro Controllers. Looking for 1 or 2 to buy in very good condition. I'm located in the US. Let me know your asking price.

EDIT: Just bought 1 from someone so I'm only looking for 1 more.

Another person offered the last controller so I'm all set. Thanks!

Hip Hop

WTS:

2x Official Nintendo Wii Remote Plus with Flingsmash(Sealed Copies) and Remote Sleeves/Wrist Strap - Black. $23 shipped each.

Pokemon Y - $24 Shipped.

Little Big Planet Vita and Playstation All-Stars Vita
(Codes used) - $22.50 shipped for both.

Killzone: Mercenary
- $18.50 shipped.

F1 2011 Vita
- $19.50 shipped.

Paypal
US Only.

BHK3

Banned
H:

Hawken steam early access code

W:

Sid meiers railroads steam code

Unless you already have an account, you can't make a new account for Hawken as they are moving towards a full steam release. Meaning the code will give you the game but unless you already have an account(which means they emailed you a code) you can't play.

NR1

Positive seller feedback for Christopher. Fast shipping and good communication. Willing to discuss prices and make a fair deal. Pleasure to work with!

isual

wtb atelier iris 3

Selling !

Tales of Legendia ps2 15 usd - mint (can send pictures to you)
8gb vita memory card 15 usd (upgraded to a 16gb)

all prices are shipped; buyer pays paypal fees.

VoxPop

Selling

LOWERED PRICES

PS4 w/BF4, KZ Shadowfall - 420 shipped. PS4 is complete with box.

PS4 console standalone/no games - 360 shipped

BF4/KZS PS4 - 60 shipped

2014-02-07-0915510fktz.jpg

1TB SSHD - 60 shipped

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time SEALED - 14 shipped

Looking to buy an HTC One for a good price.

PM'd

finalflame

WTS

- 1x GameCube Black Console (Mint condition) (Modded w/ Viper-GC Original, can play your backups and any region games)
- 1x GameCube Component Cable w/ box (JP)
- 1x GameCube A/V Cable
- 1x GameCube Power Cable
- 1x GameCube WaveBird Wireless Controller w/ receiver - Grey (Great to Mint condition)
- 1x GameCube Black GameBoy Player w/ Disc, fully functional and in great condition
- 1x GameCube Memory Card 251

Looking to get $250 paypal for everything + whatever true shipping to your location is. Prefer to ship to continental U.S. but if you wanna pay for shipping I'm down to figure something out for anywhere on the planet.

I'll PM pictures upon request, or post them here sooner rather than later. I take really good care of my stuff, and this whole setup is flawless/near mint. I will package it dearly and send it off to you, it's a great starter kit for a GC collection!

Mercutio

WTS:

Red 3DS XL.

Includes box, manuals, and AR cards.

Also includes the Japanese 3DS XL charging cradle in black plastic, and the Circle Pad Pro XL.

No stuck pixels, in absolutely fantastic condition. I'm happy to send you pictures if you shoot me a message.

I'm looking for $140, shipped within the USA. Essentially, I don't find the system comfortable, and want to "downgrade" to the 2DS, which is quite comfortable to me. I use USPS flat rate boxes, so it'll get to you quick.

Paypal works fine, and I've got great feedback at Neo-Geo.com, eBay, and Head-fi.org. Again, send me a message, and I'll direct you to that if necessary.

NMFried

WTB:

Any/All three of the Nintendogs 3DS Games
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Brain Age Concentration Training
Mario Party Island Tour
Bravely Default CE

Just looking for these for a reasonable price since they're the only ones I'm missing to have an up to date first-party 3DS collection.

Firehead

WTS

- 1x GameCube Black Console (Mint condition) (Modded w/ Viper-GC Original, can play your backups and any region games)
- 1x GameCube Component Cable w/ box (JP)
- 1x GameCube A/V Cable
- 1x GameCube Power Cable
- 1x GameCube WaveBird Wireless Controller w/ receiver - Grey (Great to Mint condition)
- 1x GameCube Black GameBoy Player w/ Disc, fully functional and in great condition
- 1x GameCube Memory Card 251

Looking to get $250 paypal for everything + whatever true shipping to your location is. Prefer to ship to continental U.S. but if you wanna pay for shipping I'm down to figure something out for anywhere on the planet.

I'll PM pictures upon request, or post them here sooner rather than later. I take really good care of my stuff, and this whole setup is flawless/near mint. I will package it dearly and send it off to you, it's a great starter kit for a GC collection!

Goddamn. Hope someone jumps on this. Not bad at all for including the component cables. Good luck with the sell!

finalflame

Goddamn. Hope someone jumps on this. Not bad at all for including the component cables. Good luck with the sell!

I hope so too! Tried to do a cool price for GAF, I could probably fetch over $300 parting it up on eBay. Would prefer to sell it to someone here who will appreciate/enjoy it.

Extra Awesome POSITIVE FEEDBACK for ajcacio. What a stand out guy! Not only is he super cool, down to earth fellow, but he sold me a PS2 in box practically new and for a steal, but with many many extras included for no extra! Swell dude and I highly recommend people buy from this man! I think he still has some good stuff available, so don't hesitate. Thanks very much!!

WTB #2387
These are items I am looking for, willing to buy them outright or trade, especially for the rare items as I have a lot of rare games and collectibles, some are listed below.

WTB

The Last of Us - Post Pandemic Edition (Statue only even)
Mario Wearable Hat - Club Nintendo Reward
Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - Steelbook Edition
Luigi's Mansion - GameCube
Rogue Squadron 2 - GameCube
Other Rare/Good GameCube Games
Luigi Hat Case - Club Nintendo
Wii U Pro Controller - Black

WTT or WTS

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Statue - Club Nintendo Pre-Order
Diablo 3 CE - Sealed
Journey Art Book - 1st Edition and Signed by Developers
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword CE - Sealed
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD CE - Sealed
Golden Wii Nunchuk - Sealed
BioShock 1 CE - Sealed
BioShock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition - Sealed
Grand Theft Auto V Collectors Edition (With Hat etc.) - Sealed
Portal Gun - Sealed (Original first run)

I am also looking for any rare or press kit type of stuff that is Half Life related. I will pay good money for this stuff.

JaseMath

Looking to sell my "new" PS VIta (OLED, WiFi/3G model).

It's more or less brand new; used for a total of maybe 2 hours. Looks brand new and comes in the original packaging and all original accessories. It even has an officially licensed screen protector on the display! There's nothing wrong with her (yes, it's a her), just going to hold out for the slimmer model.

Asking $165 shipped.

PxVg3xI.jpg

IrishNinja

WTS: $150 Best Buy gift card, looking for $145 or so paypal gifted - gotta make some $ after recent purchases, and I'll totally PM you the code after receiving payment! or, you know, mail you the card if you're into that kinda thing. I have lots of feedback on here, ebay & elsewhere/totally legit so PM me if you're looking to buy stuff from BB soon.

Garou

Want
Sid Meier's Pirates (Steam)

Have
Lots and lots of (Indie) Steam Keys (Defense Grid, Binding of Isaac, Sonic Adventure DX, Bastion,...), just give me a short request-list and I will check with my list.

ajcacio

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Haiiro Husky!

Very quick payment and very accommodating. A true pleasure doing business with you!

V_Ben

Banned
Selling my PS4. UK only.

Comes with CoD ghosts.

Asking for £280

Cheers and PM me if interested or want pictures etc.

You should post that in the Cheap Arse Gaffer thread for UK folks, just a heads up. Sure someone in there will happily bite!

maxcriden

WTS:

Zelda: Link Between Worlds complete in box (played, mint, not sealed) - $32 *includes shipping*

Open to trades, too. Looking for Skyward Sword...Pikmin 1/2 NPC...DK Jungle Beat NPC...Nintendo games in general. Oh, OOT 3D as well.

Also selling or trading: Wind Waker GCN. Golden Sun GBA. Link to the Past GBA. Open to any offers.

Glad to ship internationally for an additional fee.

paolo11

WTB

A used excellent condition 3DS XL for a $100.00.

Or

I'll trade my Ps3 Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tournament Edition and Xbox 360 Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournament Edition excellent condition used. I stop playing fighting games anymore. It comes with the box.

I just need 3DSXL. I will pay shipping if needed. PM me.

ChronoX

I want to trade Thief (2014) Steam key I will be getting soon for a pre-order copy of Resident Evil 4 HD on Steam. Feel free to PM me at any time :)

Thief_box_art.jpg

dab0ne

Selling my Playstation 4 $450 Shipped, it's in like new condition and comes with the Following:

1tod.jpg

Playstation 4
HDMI Cable
USB Charge Cable
Power Cable
Controller
Earbud w/mic
Killzone Shadowfall
Need for Speed Rivals
Man of Steel - Blu-Ray

Free Shipping!!!
Wow! Good deal!

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
*Assume LIKE NEW, COMPLETE, and ORIGINAL LABEL unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*I will ship internationally, but buyer will pay for difference in shipping cost

PSVita
Rayman Legends (sealed) - $20

PS2
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures - $30

MISC.
ARGO - Ultraviolet code - $1
The Raid: Redemption - Ultraviolet code - $1
PS+ 7-day Trial (does not stack w/ existing memberships) - $1 (expires 3/31/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom