• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

Alright, I've resolved Petrie's and NoRéN's issue and there should be no further damage done to either seller nor sellers past.

As for my current customers regarding Amazon Prime, you have nothing to worry about as those invites are not associated with this mishap. I will continue to support you so long as our duration term is active.

It's safe to say my career on this thread is pretty much at a close for, needless to mention, extensive damage to my reputation; Ill-deserved or not.

I find it a tad ironic considering the nature of the thread as of late and my posts advocating communication; I was basically done in by miscommunication. I'd understand if it was solely on my part, but I couldn't fail in communicating something I wasn't made aware of until the issue was presented by the two mentioned above.

I try my very best to resolve every issue made present to me as professional and timely as possible. I've yet to have a complaint filed against that behavior, but I can't say I was ever victim to a shoot first and ask questions later situation before.

In any event, it's been a grand time here during my two years of participation on this thread. Many thanks to the many customers and sellers I've dealt with over that said duration; you're greatly appreciated!

EDIT: If texasairhead101 or a moderator can remove the personal information listed above, I'd really appreciate it. That sort of stuff shouldn't be taken lightly nor pasted on a large public space as this.

Hope you're not actually considering leaving the thread, Istaerion. You're one of the few "regulars" who is consistently polite, considerate, and--above all else--level headed. People make mistakes, but few of those same people are humble and honest enough to admit to them; and even fewer go to the lengths that you have to apologize and also make things right.

In short: Please Don't Go.

SmokeMaxX

Nothing worth leaving the thread over. It'll be old news in like a day (buried 3 pages back) and the only ones who will remember what happened are the same people who know that the issue got resolved in a manner that everyone has agreed with.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Nothing worth leaving the thread over. It'll be old news in like a day (buried 3 pages back) and the only ones who will remember what happened are the same people who know that the issue got resolved in a manner that everyone has agreed with.

I recorded it all and plan to send a book detailing it all to everyone on GAF. :p

I bought a prime membership from him too and I had no problems.

SiDCrAzY

Positive seller feedback for battousai11.

Sold me a PS Plus Code for a good price! Would do business with again.

and

Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX

I was finally able to enter next gen because of him. Good deal on a PS4.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $2

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

The Stanley Parable
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead Season 2
The Secret World
Arkham Origins
The Banner Saga
Jazzpunk

Athreous

I'm trying to order it at gamestop but I have this error all the time:

There was an error processing your order. We apologize for the inconvenience; please check back later.

It's been 4 days...

I'm from Brazil, so I'll import both games, they'll cost me 500$ at least... but w/e, it cant be helped, facking import taxes =/

I tried Amazon but they don't have Infamous CE =/

I'd like to use a single package to ship both to my home =)

Thank you!

Positive seller Feedback to PhoenixSFT for selling me Pokemon X which came in perfect condition. :)

Also not looking for Injustice anymore and kinda pending on Lightning Returns. Awaiting game delivery before giving feedback but good business so far with nextgeneration, good communication and amicable person. :)

WTB

3DS games on the cheap end. No Pokemon, Fire Emblem: A, Paper Mario: SS, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, LOZ:ALBW, and KH 3DDD offers as I already have them or don't want them.

minx

WANT TO SELL (Paypal Only)

XBOX 360 games
(All games include case and manual)

Buy one for $10. Two for $18. Also will to negotiate.

L.A. Noire
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Crackdown 2
RAGE: Anarchy Edition
Batman: AA GOA Edition
Dead Space 2
Dead Rising 2
Halo 4
Fallout 3
Alan Wake
COD MW3
Assassin's Creed 3
NFS: Hot Pursuit
Gears of War 3
Max Payne 3
Bulletstorm

PS3 Games
Manual and original case included

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Uncharted 2: GOA Edition
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Borderlands

$5 for the following XBOX 360 games No manual or original case

Gears of War
NHL 08
Guitar Hero 2
COD: Black Ops
Fight Night Round 3
Halo 3
Oblivion
Project Gotham Racing 3
Prince of Persia
COD 2
COD 3
Perfect Dark Zero
PURE
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Madden 2007
Mirror's Edge
Ninja Gaiden 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Split/Second
Bioshock 2
Mercenaries 2
Halo Reach
Project Gotham Racing 4
GTA: 4
Dark Sector
Darksiders
Call of Juarez
The Club
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Stranglehold

The_Afroman

WTS: Mitsubishi 65 inch DLP 1080p 120hz WD-65737 - $500
Hey GAF! So i pulled the trigger on a new TV. Nice M Series Vizio 70 inch!
But I have my wonderful 65 inch DLP I no longer need. SO. Anyone in the CNY area (Syracuse, NY) want to buy here it is!

Nice Pictures here

Don't know how many Central New York GAFers there are but. Here we go! This is a great deal for the price. I just want her to go to a good home, and need her to leave by Thursday Night. So. Yeah.

But I have my wonderful 65 inch DLP I no longer need. SO. Anyone in the CNY area (Syracuse, NY) want to buy here it is!

Nice Pictures here

Don't know how many Central New York GAFers there are but. Here we go! This is a great deal for the price. I just want her to go to a good home, and need her to leave by Thursday Night. So. Yeah.

Too bad I'm in L.A.!

I NEED a least a 60 inch TV

own1313

Neo Member

If only you were in Australia... Sometime it sucks to live down under.

Positive Feedback for DownLikeBCPowder

Everything showed up well packed in wrapping paper, so it felt like Christmas when I opened the box.

maxcriden

WTS:

3DS

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds CIB, used, mint: $30 shipped

DS

Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber $15 shipped (cart only)

Open to trades as well. Looking for Nintendo games. I have 100% positive feedback on GAF. I accept Paypal and will ship quickly.

Willing to ship internationally.

n64coder

Positive feedback for CidHighwind89
Positive feedback for Chorazin

They both sold me a Wii U Pro Controller. Good communication, quick shipping. No issues.

Petrie

Banned
Hope you're not actually considering leaving the thread, Istaerion. You're one of the few "regulars" who is consistently polite, considerate, and--above all else--level headed. People make mistakes, but few of those same people are humble and honest enough to admit to them; and even fewer go to the lengths that you have to apologize and also make things right.

In short: Please Don't Go.

I recorded it all and plan to send a book detailing it all to everyone on GAF. :p

I bought a prime membership from him too and I had no problems.

I agree. I really don't think this harms your reputation at all at. All it showed was you more than went out of your way to correct and issue as fast and amicably as possible. I for one would have zero concern doing business again and I don't think anyone else would either.

Nice Pictures here

Oh if only my girlfriend wouldn't kill me if I spent money on a tv again. Syracuse, NY GAF represent! Liverpool specifically! Woot woot!

AwRy108

WTB:

South Park - The Stick of Truth (Steam keys). Looking for 3 or 4 of them for a group of friends. PM me with your price. Thanks!

Hey guys. I have a modded Xbox 360 slim that I would like to trade for a Wii u. I don't care if it's the deluxe one or not, I just want it for the wind waker port. I don't need any games either unless it's said wind waker port.

In terms of the 360 it is the slim model and I will include a wireless controller, the kinect and it has 250gb. I have the kinect game that came with it as well. If you have any questions about the mod just pm me. Also if you want any pics.

I can ship first if you have any type of positive feedback on here I guess.

DCX

DCX
I agree. I really don't think this harms your reputation at all at. All it showed was you more than went out of your way to correct and issue as fast and amicably as possible. I for one would have zero concern doing business again and I don't think anyone else would either.

Oh if only my girlfriend wouldn't kill me if I spent money on a tv again. Syracuse, NY GAF represent! Liverpool specifically! Woot woot!
CNY Gaffer. Utica NY area, Oriskany actually.

DCX

Quake1028

FS: Digital Codes (PP Gift/you pay fees)

Game of Thrones Season 2 - $10
Game of Thrones Season 3 - $10

Game of Thrones Season 1 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 3 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped *Buy all 3 for $30 shipped*

Bad Grandpa - $2
Dredd - $2
Fast & Furious 6 - $2
Hangover Part 3 - $2
Man of Steel - $2
Silver Linings Playbook - $2
The Way, Way Back - $2
World War Z - $2
The Hobbit Extended Edition - $3
Pacific Rim - $2
Ted - $2
The Wolverine - $2

WTB: Digital Codes

Gravity
Rush
Machete Kills
Oblivion
Riddick
The Counselor
Dallas Buyers Club
Escape Plan
Captain Phillips
The Lone Ranger

DCX

DCX

Nice Pictures here

pm sent

DCX

HAVE:
Xbox Slim 250GB console w/ 3 controllers, original box, etc.
Modded SF4 360 fightstick w/ sanwa buttons
SNES Street fighter 2 CIB
Wii Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash-Up CIB (w/ comic)
Wii Super Mario Galaxy CIB

PSX Dragon Quest 4 (JP)
PSX Legend of Dragoon (black label)
PSX Threads of Fate (black label)
PSX Legend of Mana (black label)
PSX Final Fantasy 8 (black label, case, no manual)
PSX Xenogears (Black case, some hairline cracks, both disks)
PSX Saga Frontier (disk only)

PSOne (slim form factor, console only, untested)

360 Metal Gear Rising 360
360 Halo 4
360 Marvel vs capcom 3

WANTS:
PS4 console
Sega Genesis with S-video and stereo mod
Sega Genesis Rocket Knight Adventures
DS retro game challenge
3DS Mario 3D Land
3DS Fire Emblem
3DS Sonic Lost World
PayPal, PSN content/credit, eShop credit, PS3 games
Retro consoles/games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis

kakashi08

Trying to sell my
-SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 3GB-

Price: $400 obo.
Shipping: Within 48 states.
Payment: Paypal.

Works perfectly fine. I had 2 of them, already sold one, trying to sell my second one so I can get another GPU for my new PC Build.

NYCrooner

Anyone interested in the following before I go to ebay? All prices shipped. PayPal only.

Wii
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns (no manual) - $20
  • Jeopardy - $10
  • LoZ: Skyward Sword with Zelda music CD (brand new - sealed) - $40
  • Mario Kart Wii - $30
  • Metroid Other M - $10
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy (Gamestop reissue) - $50
  • Wheel of Fortune - $10

Wii U
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted - $20

DS
  • Tetris DS - $15
  • Scribblenauts - $10

3DS
  • Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - $30

DasRaven

Joysticks for sale... If they don't sell complete, I may part them out on SRK.

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SA (PS3) with mods:
-Brushed black plexiglass
-Seimitsu LS56 joystick
-Seimitsu Smoke/Smoke 30mm buttons (8x)
-Seimitsu Clear LB39 bubbletop
-Seimitsu Smoke/Clear 24mm buttons (2x)
-NAUSB quick disconnect jack
-box, manuals
image.jpeg

$50+shipping

MadCatz WWE BrawlStick (360) with mods:
-Seimitsu LS32 joystick
-Sanwa Pink OSBF30 buttons (8x)
-Seimitsu Pink LB39 bubbletop
-box, manuals, accessories
image.jpeg

$30+shipping

PDP Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament Joystick (PS3) with mods:
-IL Eurostick
-IL Competition buttons (6x)
-box, manuals, accessories
[pics soon]
$100+shipping

JimPanzer

WTB US/CAN Club Nintendo Stars for either Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 7, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Super Mario 3D Land
only need the unused code to register the game, so no shipping needed. Paying 10$ via Paypal.

Hey got a beta key that i will not be using it comes with a friend code as well so that's 2 beta keys. Giving them away for free so let me know if you want them first come first serve.

oatmeal

Banned
FS: Digital Codes (PP Gift/you pay fees)

Game of Thrones Season 2 - $10
Game of Thrones Season 3 - $10

Game of Thrones Season 1 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 3 DVD SET from BD - $12 shipped *Buy all 3 for $30 shipped*

Bad Grandpa - $2
Dredd - $2
Fast & Furious 6 - $2
Hangover Part 3 - $2
Man of Steel - $2
Silver Linings Playbook - $2
The Way, Way Back - $2
World War Z - $2
The Hobbit Extended Edition - $3
Pacific Rim - $2
Ted - $2
The Wolverine - $2

WTB: Digital Codes

Gravity
Rush
Machete Kills
Oblivion
Riddick
The Counselor
Dallas Buyers Club
Escape Plan
Captain Phillips
The Lone Ranger

Hey, is The Wolverine or Pac Rim iTunes? Or both UV? I'm assuming the latter.

Cth

WTS
- Nidhogg (Steam gift) + Takedown: Red Sabre (Steam gift) - $10 for both (Paypal)

header_292x136.jpg
+
header_292x136.jpg

If anyone wants a Guest Pass for Killing Floor let me know and I'll send it your way.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

White Wii U Pro Controller (sealed in box) - $38
Killer is Dead Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $35
Zone of the Enders HD Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $30
Red Cliff Blu-ray International Version (Part I and II) - $10
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom