• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hhey.
How does this work?
I boughht an nvidia card and got some steam code for batman origins. I don't use windows so this is useless to me. Anyone have some spare codes for games that work on linux and want to trade?
I also have the redemption vouchers for splinter cell and asscreed 4 which gives you a code to the ubisoft store. I'm having issues redeeming them though.

Jonboy

**NeGAF PLUS Seller**
**Prices dropped across the board PLUS items added**
Amazon Payments or Paypal Gift accepted

WTS

Nintendo Wii "Gamecube" Bundle
photo.jpg

- Includes wii remote, motion plus attachment, nunchuk, memory card 1019 for Gamecube, black Gamecube controller plus Mario Kart Double Dash, Luigi's Mansion, Battalion Wars, Just Dance (Wii), Hawx II, and Eternal Darkness (only game without a box).
- Adult-owned with every item in excellent working condition.
- Also includes Wii component cables! Power cable and stand also included.

$125 shipped

Nintendo 2DS plus extras!
- Digital copy (already installed) of Link Between Worlds
- Official carrying case
- Both the 2DS and the case are red
- Original box, cables and manuals included
- Club Nintendo Codes have been used
- All items are in like-new, adult-owned, excellent working condition

$110 shipped

Club Nintendo Majoras Mask Soundtrack
*has been opened*
$20 shipped

Killzone Shadow Fall
- Box and manual included
$25 shipped

Cole MacGrath InFamous 2 Statue
$18 shipped

Friggz

Positive seller feedback for:

ImNotSteven

and

FamousLastX

received both items quickly, fast transaction, both were pleasant to work with. Would buy from again!

Chairhome

Threw these on ebay. If you win, let me know and I'll give you free shipping. There's 5 days left in the auction and I only have 1 and 2 people watching the auction :-(, so you may be able to get them at a good price.

Adidas Originals Skywalkers (Orange), sz 7.5
Worn twice, very good condition. Missing the plastic "blister pack", comes with tags. Cardboard backing has a big crease in the lower right corner. Looking for best offer.

Adidas Originals Forum Mid AT-AT, sz 7/7.5
NOTE: in getting these ready to sell, I just noticed the store gave me one size 7, and the other size 7.5 :-(
Worn maybe 5 times. Soles show some wear and discoloring, might be able to restore if you know what you're doing (i don't). Good condition. Comes with box, tags, extra white laces, tissue paper (shows AT-AT schematics).

Also selling:
Vita games:
Persona 4 Golden (card only) - $18 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken (complete) - $18 shipped

WTB:
UV Digital code for Justice League War
Moto G
PvZ Garden Warfare (XB One)

WTS: Mitsubishi-73C10 73in DLP 1080p HDTV 120HZ

1888726_10201025589236503_1913467939_n.jpg

This TV is far too big from where I've put my sofa now. The only thing semi-broken is the remote. In order to volume up, you may have to hold the volume up button for like two seconds.

I'll let it go for $700. I live in Kokomo, IN. Of course, this is for local pickup in cash. Feel free to ask any questions!

Well hot damn, that's where I'm from.

Too bad I don't have $700

I already do this for others member on here but figured I would offer it to everyone else:

I have gamers club unlocked and elite plus at Best Buy, so I get 20% off new games and free expedited shipping.

If any member is looking for any new games, such as:

Titanfall: $50.87(includes tax and shipping)
Infamous: $50.87(includes tax and shipping)
Dark Souls 2: $50.87(includes tax and shipping).

This also works on collectors editions as well. I will also email the DLC to you if its not something that comes package with the game.

If anyone is looking for any new games at a cheaper price, let me know I would be glad to help.

I have 17 positive transactions on here, 63 on CAG under the same name and 232 on eBay(under blazenumb1226).

Also looking to trade a sealed copy of Saints Row IV(360) can add PayPal if needed

for

Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen(PS3)
Last of Us(PS3)
Lost Planet 3(360)

WTB:

- Club Nintendo 3DS XL or 2DS code
- A Club Nintendo code from any of the following games:

Mario Kart 7
Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Donkey Kong Country 3D

I'll be straightforward, I want to get the "free" Pokemon X that will be offered for registering a console and one select game starting on March 1. I don't have a 3DS registered as my XL was from Cowboom and didn't come with the Club Nintendo code.

I think $17-19 would be fair for the 3DS code, and $4-5 for the games. Please PM me :)

WTS/WTT:
PAL:
Darksiders 2-Used (PS3)- 11$
Knights Contract-Used (PS3)- 11$
Playstation: All-Stars Battle Royale -Used (PS3)-11$
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood-Used (PS3)-11$
Enslaved: Odyssey to the west-Used (PS3)-11$
Yakuza: Dead Souls-Used (PS3)-11$
PAL-Blu-Ray:
Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol [Blu-ray] -Used 11$
Doctor Who: 2011 Christmas Special [Blu-ray]-Used 11$
NSTC:
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma-Used (PS3)-10$
Uncharted : GA -Used- 13$
Street fighter x Tekken-Used (Vita)-15$

Or 4 (+1 figure) for 40$
i5aJMb2.png

6$ for figure

WTT(need to be willing to ship outside the u.s):
4 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Any PS4 (Physical or U.S PSN digital) version of a game except AS4 and Killzone:SF
Pokemon x/y (NSTC)
3 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Dragon's Crown (PS3/Vita)
Sherlock Season 3 [Blu-Ray]
2 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Little King's Story (Vita)
Murumasa: The Demon Blade (Vita)

TAFK

Found another one.

Selling
1 iTunes $25 gift card.

Want
$22 Paypal gift
OR
Equal card exchange Amazon or Google Play Store

PM me, these usually go quick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for Kick51 - pretty dope. The item came, exists, and is undamaged. I'm a happy little shit.

Credo

WTS:

Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive - Robot Limited Edition - $50 with shipping included

A foot-long USB cable is included with the drive. You may need to press the USB cable in pretty tightly for your PC to recognize the drive, but it works perfectly. It's a 500 GB drive with 465 GB actual storage space. I bought this on GAF about a year ago, and it has worked fine since then.

For further product details, check the product's Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ZK5NZY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

WTS:

250 gb Xbox 360 slim with Kinect and 3 controllers, Xbox media remote, 2 rechargeable battery packs with charger and the games below - $300 shipped

Call of Duty 2
Project Gothem Racing 3
Perfect Dark
Kameo
Rockstar Table Tennis
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfigher
Saint's Row
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Viva Pinata
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Lost Planet Extreme Condition
Crackdown
Project Gothem Racing 4
Bioshock
Grid
Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Halo Wars
Mass Effect 2
Fable 2
Fable 3
Kinect Adventures
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Test Drive Underground 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Mass Effect 3
Halo 3 ODST
Fallout 3
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed 2
EA Sports MMA
Kinect Sports
You Don't Know Jack
Dragon Age 2
Fallout New Vegas
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Gears of War 3
Battlefield 3
SSX
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Fight Night Round 4
NBA Street Homecourt
College Hoops 2K8

60 gb launch fat PS3 (backwards compatible) including 2 controllers, and the games below - $250 shipped

Metal Gear Solid 4
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Killzone 3
Little Big Planet 2
Resistance 3
Modnation Racers
Heavy Rain
Little Big Planet
Resistance 2
Starhawk
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Killzone 2
LA Noire
Street Fighter IV
Gran Turismo 5

Apple AirPort Extreme AC router - $150 shipped

http://store.apple.com/us/product/ME918LL/A/airport-extreme?fnode=4d

I have an AirPort Extreme that is 6 months old that I'd like to sell. It's a really good router, I only replaced it because I got a deal that was too good to pass up on another AC router. Super easy to setup with the AirPort Utility. Includes the original packaging and documentation.

I am more than willing to provide pictures of anything that I have listed. I have nothing but positive feedback on this forum and eBay. I take PayPal payments (gift or you pay the fees). If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Positive Seller Feedback for MrDaravon

Seller is awesome and gave me a GREAT deal on some Dragon Quest stuff as well as some free goodies! Shipping was professional and very fast. Can't recommend this person enough.

Ecto311

For sale: Nintendo 2ds with Pokemon Black and Pokemon White with official case for the system.

System does not have the thumb slider bit. It still all works like new but our new dog got ahold of it for a second and took that off. The system has some scratches on the plastic also. One small mark on the top screen and no marks or issues at all with the bottom screen. Does not have the stylus with it either. Comes with the original box, charger, case from nintendo in blue and 2 games shown here.

The pokemon games are like new.

NtOfQdNl.jpg

kVkyYBAl.jpg

aYfx5V1l.jpg

AfM1MRel.jpg

kfFcBQOl.jpg

gLi1a1Gl.jpg

Looking for $90 shipped.
PM if interested. I take paypal and ship tomorrow if bought today.

Bii

So is there a way to get Titanfall for PC cheaper than Origin?

Greenmangaming had sent out a $7 off coupon code for subscribers to their e-mail newsletter. I think some people were getting those emails just today/yesterday.

Besides that, if you have a Best Buy Gamers Unlocked account, you can get the boxed PC version of Titanfall for 20% off ($47.99 before taxes).

Greenmangaming had sent out a $7 off coupon code for subscribers to their e-mail newsletter. I think some people were getting those emails just today/yesterday.

Besides that, if you have a Best Buy Gamers Unlocked account, you can get the boxed PC version of Titanfall for 20% off ($47.99 before taxes).

isn't gamers unlocked a $120 for 2 years?

EGM92

WTT: Wipeout 2048 Vita with Online pass for other Vita game.

I'm looking for something I don't have, must have a the case. Persona 4 Golden would be nice. I'm up for pretty much anything. I'm not looking to trade away any of the games I already have, only wipeout.

Here's what I have:
Killzone: Mercs
Rayman Origins/Legends
PS All-stars
Hotshots Golf
Metal Gear HD
Need for Speed: Most wanted
Lumines
Uncharted
Gravity Rush
Sly Cooper
Blazeblue
Assassins Creed Lib
Fifa 2012
Marvel VS Capcom 3
Mortal Kombat
Ridge Racer
Resistance
Soul Sacrifice
Sonic Team Racing

Anything other than those I'd be interested in. Just PM me with what you have and if I'm interested in it we can go from there, if it's a recent title I'll add in some cash.

I'm located in Canada.

Wipeout.jpg

Barzul

Positive feedback for Afro. Sold me an Xbox, shipped fast and insured it at own cost. Overall smooth transaction, would deal with them again.

Axass

Want to trade / Want to sell

So, I have this digital code for Super Mario 3D Land from a Nintendo promotion... too bad I bought the game one month before the promotion started... so I'm currently just sitting on it.

It's a PAL code, I'd be willing to trade it for a Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies code (also PAL of course) or to sell it for €20.

I have Paypal, hit me with a PM if interested.

Repost with what's remaining, a few new items and some price changes. Thanks for looking!

WTS (via Paypal gift preferably) all prices include shipping, US Only please
Soul Sacrifice (PS Vita) - $12
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) - $14 *Pending sale*
Playstation All Stars (PS Vita) - $8

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (3D Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray, DVD, and Ultraviolet code all included) - $14
Cop Out (Blu-Ray) - $6
Halo 4: Forward Until Dawn (Blu-Ray) $7
Oceans 11/12/13 Trilogy (Blu-Ray) - $15
Napoleon Dynamite (Blu-Ray) -$5
Prometheus (BR, DVD, Digital Copy) - $8
Role Models (Blu-Ray) - $5
Salt (Blu-Ray) - $5
Step Brothers (Blu-Ray) - $5
21 Jump Street (Blu-Ray) - $5

Portal 2 (PS3) - $8
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3, 25th Anniversary, region 2 but plays fine in region 1 console) - $8
SoulCalibur V (X360) - $6
Tekken 6 (PS3) - $5
Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD (Wii U) - $22

Ultraviolet Codes (3 for $5 or 6 for $9)
Amazing Spiderman - $2
Looper - $2
Man of Steel - $3
Zero Dark Thirty - $2
Fast & Furious 6 - $3
Project X - $2

Wii U Pro Controller Black - $21

All items are in very good to like new condition. Can sumbit pictures for verification f interested. PM me with any offers or questions. If you're interested in buying multiple items let me know and I can probably do some sort of discount.

Thanks in advance for looking!

kn1ves24

Bumping this.

Also add to the WTB:

PvZ:GW for Origin

WTS

I have a few steam gifts I'd like to unload if anybody is interested. I don't have any set price for these.

Sanctum 2 (2 copies)
Postal 2 Complete (3 copies)
Serious Sam 3: BFE (1 copy)
Half-Life 2 (1 copy)

I'll accept paypal or amazon payments. I'll also take trades for them as long as its something I don't already own. (steam profile)

WTB

I'm still looking for PAX East tickets. Either a 3-day pass or a Saturday pass. PM if your looking to get rid of yours!

Also looking for a copy of NFS: Rivals for PS4. Willing to pay around $30 for it.

Rtas

Anyone got a battlefield 4 digital code for the Xbox one? Not sure if there is one or not but thought I'd try as its not practical to purchase discs from NA gaffers as I live in Europe.

Josh7289

Japanese 3DS and DS games
Everything is in excellent, like new condition. Let me know how much you want to pay. I'm pretty reasonable. Shipping is actual cost (or included in your offer), and I'll ship to anywhere in the world.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Fire Emblem: Kakusei)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori)

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

nintendogs + cats Toy Poodle & New Friends

Pokemon Platinum

Pokemon Black

Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom