• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAFK

Reposting.

Have to sell/trade - $25 iTunes gift card

Want - Paypal $22 or Amazon/Google Play gift card of equal value

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards

PS4
Battlefield 4 (no China Rising code) - $30
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $30

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $55 for all of them.

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures - $30
...or $38 for all of it.

MISC.
ARGO - Ultraviolet code - $1
The Raid: Redemption - Ultraviolet code - $1
PS+ 7-day Trial (does not stack w/ existing memberships) - $1 (expires 3/31/14)
God of War Ascension - Online Pass - $1 (expires 12/31/14)

Etzer

SELLING Prices include shipping within the U.S. I ship from CT and accept Paypal payment.

7WD9Br1.jpg
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS $18 shipped GONE

vocab

Selling:

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $45 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $15 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)

WTB: Pokemon Red. Cheap. good condition/good clean label please.

grkazan12

WTS North American - White Vita (OLED) w/64 GB Memory Card (Excellent Condition)

$300.00 Shipped (includes original packaging that it came in)

PM with any offers me if interested.

Also, willing to trade it for a Nvidia 780ti w/ACX

12598880454_a25d7c8097_b.jpg

minx

WANT TO SELL (Paypal Only) PRICE DROPS!

XBOX 360 games (All games include case and manual)

Buy one for $10. Two for $18. Also will to negotiate.

L.A. Noire
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Crackdown 2
RAGE: Anarchy Edition
Dead Space 2
Dead Rising 2
Halo 4
COD MW3
Assassin's Creed 3
NFS: Hot Pursuit
Gears of War 3
Max Payne 3
Bulletstorm

PS3 Games Manual and original case included

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Uncharted 2: GOA Edition
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Borderlands

$5 for the following XBOX 360 games No manual or original case

Gears of War
NHL 08
Guitar Hero 2
COD: Black Ops
Fight Night Round 3
Halo 3
Oblivion
Project Gotham Racing 3
Prince of Persia
COD 2
COD 3
Perfect Dark Zero
PURE
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Madden 2007
Mirror's Edge
Ninja Gaiden 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Split/Second
Bioshock 2
Mercenaries 2
Halo Reach
Project Gotham Racing 4
GTA: 4
Dark Sector
Darksiders
Call of Juarez
The Club
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Stranglehold
Alan Wake (case no manual)
Fallout 3 (case and manual)
Batman: AA GOA Edition (case and manual)

Linkup

Have an Assassins Creed 4 promo code from my Nvidia GPU purchase and would trade for any of these from my Steam wishlist.

Metro Last Light
Thief
Tomb Raider
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Zeno Clash 2
Far Cry® 3
Strike Vector
Borderlands 2
Resident Evil 6
Dead Island Riptide
Sonic Generations
The Witcher 2

PM if interested and I will get back with you in a few hours.

Hip Hop

Selling PS3 Games:

Games in great condition with manual and case

Madden 25 - $27 shipped

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - $9 shipped

Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection
- $14.50 shipped

Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
- $18.50 shipped

NHL 12, Madden 11, Madden 12, Madden 13, Tiger Woods PGA 12 - $22shipped

Battlefield 3 and Most Wanted
- $19 shipped

Call of Duty: Black Ops - $10.50 shipped.

US Only
Paypal

Peagles

WTB: GBA SP AGS-101 with the backlit screen. The cheaper the better, cosmetic condition doesn't matter as long as it works. Shipping to New Zealand. PM me with what you got!

Also WTB: PS2 games
.hack//G.U Vol2. Reminisce
.hack//G.U Vol3. Redemption

WTB:

Xbox One Wireless Controller. New/Like New $30 or less Shipped
COD:Ghosts Xbox One Physical or Digital. $20 or less Shipped
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Physical or Digital $25 or less Shipped

I am located in 95148 and PayPal verified with confirmed address.

Bii

WTB:
Naruto Shippudden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst (Steam, PC)

It's a weekend deal for 40% off so I'm seeing if any of the Steam sellers are able to sell a key for less than $23.99. If not, I'll just purchase it on Steam before the sale ends.

Fracas

#fuckonami
As part of the promo this month, looking to buy a Club Nintendo code for any of these 3DS games:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land

Let me know if you're selling! I'd also be interested in buying a copy of DKCR or SM3DL if the Club Nintendo code is unused.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-I will only ship to the continental US. I have had so, so, so many problems in the last few months shipping internationally, even just to Canada. Will not consider regardless of what you want to pay for shipping unless you are buying hundreds of dollars worth of stuff or something extreme like that. I apologize.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
Man on Fire - $7. Sealed/new.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - $11. Complete/mint.

DVDs
-----
Venture Bros Seasons 1-4 - $30 for all. Like new, includes both volumes of Season 4. Some minor wear to the outside case of Season 1.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Games
-----
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC Code (360) - $2.

Final Fantasy VI Advance - $45. Complete in box, like new.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - $9. Complete, like new.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $20. Japanese book, like new.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $10. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $8. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $6. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

f0e4mgnl.jpg

The Art of Final Fantasy IX - $17. Selling this for a bit less than the going rate mostly because there's some weird marks on the front and back that I can't tell if they are part of the book or not. You can see what I'm referring to on the back cover here (and I'm not referring to the sticker on the back top right). This has never been in a smoking home and nothing else seems wrong with it, but it seems weird and not intentional, so not sure if this was some sort of weird damage from moving or what. Other than the front and back, book has just a bit of shelfwear as seen but the inside is completely fine and whatnot.

dC5erAU.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Art of the HD Collection - $25. Like new, this is the artbook that came with the Limited Edition of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in the US.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $13. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

WBWp4RF.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $26 each. All like new.

jl0B2mrl.jpg

Unknown Chinese (?) artbook - Taking offers? No idea what this is, someone gave it to us who had gotten a bunch of various artbooks from someone at a flea market. The artwork in the book looks too specific to be random, seems like it's from a specific manga or anime or something but I have no idea what it is. The artwork is actually pretty rad, it seems very similar to Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star. I took two pictures of inside of the book here and here, and if someone is able to read Chinese (if that is the language, if not I apologize >_>) I took a picture of the publishing page/credits here.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $65. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

Bw3Bol4l.jpg

Assassins Creed II Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.
Assassins Creed Revelations Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.
*Will do all 3 guides for $50*

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $20. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $15 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $45. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $9. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $15 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $8. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $40. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $28. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $18

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $70. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $15 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $35. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

WTS:

Samurai Shodown 1 MVS cart- neo-geo SNK - Working/Tested
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0130.jpg
Asking $25 shipped obo.

Samurai Shodown 2 II MVS cart neo-geo SNK - Working/Tested
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0132.jpg
Asking $25 shipped obo.

Neo Geo MVS MV-1F JAMMA Motherboard SNK - Working/Tested
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0137.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/qwark20/IMG_0134.jpg
Asking $115 shipped obo.

Only to the continental US. If somewhere else, PM to figure out the shipping cost.

thx.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a copy of Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost with the intention of really digging into it but... I have like zero time and I don't think I'll get around to it for a long ass time. So I'm looking to sell it. It's still sealed, and it has the first print DLC. $78/shipped in the US. I'll ship outside of the US for actual cost. I'm a Gold Seller. PM Me!

Lemstar

Gauging interest:

GAEMS G155 Portable Gaming Environment - like new condition; haven't had the opportunity to use it since I bought it a few weeks ago. Original box is kind of beat up (tape all over it - pictures available on request), but will be included. Looking for $125 + shipping.

Sony PlayStation 4 - brand new; hole on the front of the box. Looking for the best offer I can get for it.

Want to sell.

$257.77 includes shipping and paypal fee. - Super Slim PS3 250GB with included games. Original Packaging and paperwork included, AC Cord, and Micro USB cord, PS3 Dualshock, NO HDMI or Video Cables included. Adult owned, all discs in great condition.
Metal Gear Solid 4
Earth Defense Force 4 (JPN)
God of War Saga(used the code so you only get 1,2,3)
Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition with all the DLC
Killzone 3
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
3D Dot Game Heroes
Valkyria Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid PS1(not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions PS1
Strikers 1945 PS1

Vita - SOLD

Selling these as their own bundles no separating :). I have positive feedback here and a 100% eBay account. http://www.ebay.com/usr/infectedzero Shipping only in the continental US.

WTS/WTT:
PAL:
Darksiders 2-Used (PS3)- 11$
Knights Contract-Used (PS3)- 11$
Playstation: All-Stars Battle Royale -Used (PS3)-11$
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood-Used (PS3)-11$
Enslaved: Odyssey to the west-Used (PS3)-11$
Yakuza: Dead Souls-Used (PS3)-11$
PAL-Blu-Ray:
Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol [Blu-ray] -Used 11$
Doctor Who: 2011 Christmas Special [Blu-ray]-Used 11$
NSTC:
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma-Used (PS3)-10$
Uncharted : GA -Used- 13$
Street fighter x Tekken-Used (Vita)-15$

Or 4 (+1 figure) for 40$
i5aJMb2.png

6$ for figure

WTT(need to be willing to ship outside the u.s):
4 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Any PS4 (Physical or U.S PSN digital) version of a game except AS4 and Killzone:SF
Pokemon x/y (NSTC)
3 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Dragon's Crown (PS3/Vita)
Sherlock Season 3 [Blu-Ray]
2 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Little King's Story (Vita)
Murumasa: The Demon Blade (Vita)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom