• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtb complete in box gold ocarina of time for n64

Also looking for boxes and manuals for the following Zelda games

Zelda 1 NES
Link to the past SNES
Link to the past gba
Oracle of ages
Oracle of seasons
Zelda 1 gba
Zelda 2 gba

plc268

SOLD Dell Venue Pro 8 64gb - $240 shipped SOLD

Great tablet. It runs the full version of Windows 8.1, which will allow you to run any Windows application you want. I did a factory reset, so there's a fresh install of Windows on the tablet. It is the 64gb model, but only ~40 gb is usable for storage (rest is taken up by windows). You can expand storage with a microsd card up to 64gb if you choose. Box, charger, documentation are included.

I'm also including this case: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GPH6T8E/?tag=neogaf0e-20

12424005763_492cdb418d_b.jpg

12424021793_bf3831c769_b.jpg

Interest Check: I'm selling my Wii U (NSMBU Bundle) along with 3D World and W101 (factory sealed). Hit me up if you're interested, but I'll be making an official post later today or tomorrow.

Jonboy

Interest Check: I'm selling my Wii U (NSMBU Bundle) along with 3D World and W101 (factory sealed). Hit me up if you're interested, but I'll be making an official post later today or tomorrow.
Some here will frown upon posting something like this until your actually ready to sell. Just a friendly heads-up. I only speak from experience making the same mistake :)

Jamix012

Question: He won't be named but I ordered something from a seller here.
They then gave me the wrong tracking number, didn't respond to messages after the day they sent it and upon recieveing the envelope which was supposed to contain my games, I find it to be damaged, already opened and empty. Upon taking it to the post office counter, they explain that it should've been packaged, rather then sent in an envelope with no protection. I am entitled to a full refund from said seller, yes?

Edit: While I'm here I should also mention I'm wanting to buy a copy of Ocarina of Time 3D.

I already do this for other members on here but figured I would offer it to everyone else:

I have gamers club unlocked and elite plus at Best Buy, so I get 20% off new games and free expedited shipping.

If any member is looking for any new games, such as Titanfall, Infamous: Second Son, Dark Souls 2, etc. Price would be $50.87(includes tax and shipping). This also works on collectors editions as well(Dark Souls 2 is only $101.75, after tax). I will also email the DLC to you if its not something that comes package with the game.

If anyone is looking for any new games at a cheaper price, let me know I would be glad to help.

I have 16 positive transactions on here, 63 on CAG under the same name and 232 on eBay(under blazenumb1226).

Also looking to trade a sealed copy of Saints Row IV(360) can add PayPal if needed

for

Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen(PS3)
Last of Us(PS3)
Lost Planet 3(360)

Bump

WTB

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins OR DK Country Returns 3D Club Nintendo code. Have a 3DS code, now I just need a game code for the digital Pokemon copy.

coopolon

They then gave me the wrong tracking number, didn't respond to messages after the day they sent it and upon recieveing the envelope which was supposed to contain my games, I find it to be damaged, already opened and empty. Upon taking it to the post office counter, they explain that it should've been packaged, rather then sent in an envelope with no protection. I am entitled to a full refund from said seller, yes?

Edit: While I'm here I should also mention I'm wanting to buy a copy of Ocarina of Time 3D.

How did you pay? Are you asking according to the rules of the thread? Because there aren't any rules of the thread about something like this (that I am aware of.) The first step is of course ask, but if you paid with paypal non-gift you can definitely get your money back.

WTB
Pokemon X/Y Digital or Physical

Please PM me if you have a copy for sale.

Ah, shit, your PM got buried in my constant spam for CoD GAF clan invites. One second.

Edit: So with a 3DS XL I sent out, my receipt shows a "label number", which the lady said was the tracking number. However, the USPS site doesn't take it.

The other package I mailed today has one labelled tracking.

does anyone have experience with this crap? It was a small flate-rate box, so it was supposed to come with tracking. Is there a delay before it shows up?

Was it a media bag that has like bubble wrap stuff inside or was it like an envelope for snail mail?

asdad123

Wii U Basic Version... Bought about a year ago (not sure on the exact date). Was only used to play through Zombie U.

Comes with:
-Original Box
-Zombie U (used gamestop copy with some sticker residue)
-Wind Waker HD Limited Edition still sealed
-Black Charging Cradle for Gamepad

Looking for $275 shipped for the lot.

kennah

Anyone in NJ/NY interested in a mini-ITX gaming PC?

-Silverstone FT-03 mini itx Silver
-SILVERSTONE ST45SF 450W SFX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
-i7 4770k
-Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI LGA 1150 mini ITX Intel Motehrboard
-Samsung 840 SSD, 500gb
-Slim DVD Drive
-EVGA GTX680 2gb with Warranty until 3/2015
-Seidon 120m CPU Cooler
-8gb Kingston ram (2x4gb)
-Windows 8.1 Professional

I'm thinking $900. Not looking to part out at the moment, and am looking for a local pickup in the NY/NJ area. I'm located in bergen county nj.

I didn't even play one game on this since I built it. Looking to get a laptop (macbook retina) instead.

Just so people understand the value of this pc.

Basic used prices for the parts.

Cpu - $300
Motherboard - $100
Case - $100
Psu - $55
SSD - $250
Dvd - $50
Video card - $250-300
Cooler - $50
Ram - $50
Windows - $20

This is a good deal

Ah, shit, your PM got buried in my constant spam for CoD GAF clan invites. One second.

Edit: So with a 3DS XL I sent out, my receipt shows a "label number", which the lady said was the tracking number. However, the USPS site doesn't take it.

does anyone have experience with this crap? It was a small flate-rate box, so it was supposed to come with tracking. Is there a delay before it shows up?

Not everything has a tracking number (I found this out the hard way when something I sent got lost and didn't have a number). Tracking numbers also take about 24 hours before they show up in the system.

zidigan

Positive feedback for Afro he sold me his PS4. It came complete in box and pretty much as pristine as could be. His packaging was amazing and couldn't have kept the system safer. Awesome guy!

Not everything has a tracking number (I found this out the hard way when something I sent got lost and didn't have a number). Tracking numbers also take about 24 hours before they show up in the system.

Ah, okay, thanks.

I looked on the site and it fits the template fine, but it just wasn't showing up.

Cr0wn0

They should replace/refund, that's the right thing to do IMO. Especially since it sounds like they used crappy packaging. I would give them an opportunity to make it right and if they don't respond within a few days hit up PayPal. The seller has an obligation to get the item you paid for to you in the condition you paid for.

sladeums

It isn't unusual for USPS tracking to not show up and/or update until overnight.

What'd ya mean it don't take the number?
If it says 'number not found try again later' or something to that effect that would be normal.

asdad123

Just so people understand the value of this pc.

Basic used prices for the parts.

Cpu - $300
Motherboard - $100
Case - $100
Psu - $55
SSD - $250
Dvd - $50
Video card - $250-300
Cooler - $50
Ram - $50
Windows - $20

This is a good deal

You're tempting me to part it out :p

Lol

WTS:

250 gb Xbox 360 slim with Kinect and 3 controllers, Xbox media remote, 2 rechargeable battery packs with charger and the games below - $300 (OBO) shipped

Call of Duty 2
Project Gothem Racing 3
Perfect Dark
Kameo
Rockstar Table Tennis
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfigher
Saint's Row
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Viva Pinata
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Lost Planet Extreme Condition
Crackdown
Project Gothem Racing 4
Bioshock
Grid
Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Halo Wars
Mass Effect 2
Fable 2
Fable 3
Kinect Adventures
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Test Drive Underground 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Mass Effect 3
Halo 3 ODST
Fallout 3
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed 2
EA Sports MMA
Kinect Sports
You Don't Know Jack
Dragon Age 2
Fallout New Vegas
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Gears of War 3
Battlefield 3
SSX
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Fight Night Round 4
NBA Street Homecourt
College Hoops 2K8

60 gb launch fat PS3 (backwards compatible) including 2 controllers, and the games below - $250 shipped (OBO)

Metal Gear Solid 4
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Killzone 3
Little Big Planet 2
Resistance 3
Modnation Racers
Heavy Rain
Little Big Planet
Resistance 2
Starhawk
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Killzone 2
LA Noire
Street Fighter IV
Gran Turismo 5

Apple AirPort Extreme AC router - $150 shipped

http://store.apple.com/us/product/ME918LL/A/airport-extreme?fnode=4d

I have an AirPort Extreme that is 6 months old that I'd like to sell. It's a really good router, I only replaced it because I got a deal that was too good to pass up on another AC router. Super easy to setup with the AirPort Utility. Includes the original packaging and documentation.

I am more than willing to provide pictures of anything that I have listed. I have nothing but positive feedback on this forum and eBay. I take PayPal payments (gift or you pay the fees). If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Jomjom

Banned
Positive Feedback for Shadow2222. Sold me a GoT digital code, worked perfectly! He even sent me the code before I even paid! Awesome seller!

Jamix012

Was it a media bag that has like bubble wrap stuff inside or was it like an envelope for snail mail?

How did you pay? Are you asking according to the rules of the thread? Because there aren't any rules of the thread about something like this (that I am aware of.) The first step is of course ask, but if you paid with paypal non-gift you can definitely get your money back.

They should replace/refund, that's the right thing to do IMO. Especially since it sounds like they used crappy packaging. I would give them an opportunity to make it right and if they don't respond within a few days hit up PayPal. The seller has an obligation to get the item you paid for to you in the condition you paid for.

It had no bubble wrap, just an envelope. I paid via Paypal. And I will wait a few days and see if he responds, I suspect he's away somewhere as he hasn't been on NeoGAF in 5 days, so I'll give him a little more time.

Hip Hop

Positive Seller Feedback for FamousLastX

Sold me New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii U. Great price, fast shipping. Thanks again.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, US/PAL)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, US/JPN, Spine Cards optional for JPN)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
TG16/PCE games, HuCard or CD (US/JPN, Original Game+Manual+Jewelcase required)
PS1 games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)

Have:

Dual Shock 4 Controller (Factory Sealed)
NBA 2K14 Super Fan Code (Redeemable for PS3 AND PS4 Version of the game)

Want:

Paypal
Offers

Jonboy

**NeGAF PLUS Seller**
**Prices dropped across the board PLUS items added**
Amazon Payments or Paypal Gift accepted

WTS

Nintendo Wii "Gamecube" Bundle

- Includes wii remote, motion plus attachment, nunchuk, memory card 1019 for Gamecube, black Gamecube controller plus Mario Kart Double Dash, Luigi's Mansion, Battalion Wars, Just Dance (Wii), Hawx II, and Eternal Darkness (only game without a box).
- Adult-owned with every item in excellent working condition.
- Also includes Wii component cables! Power cable and stand also included.

$125 shipped

Nintendo 2DS plus extras!
- Digital copy (already installed) of Link Between Worlds
- Official carrying case
- Both the 2DS and the case are red
- Original box, cables and manuals included
- Club Nintendo Codes have been used
- All items are in like-new, adult-owned, excellent working condition

$110 shipped

Club Nintendo Majoras Mask Soundtrack
*has been opened*
$20 shipped

Killzone Shadow Fall
- Box and manual included
$25 shipped

Cole MacGrath InFamous 2 Statue
$18 shipped

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Killer is Dead Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $30
Zone of the Enders HD Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $30
Red Cliff Blu-ray International Version (Part I and II) - $10
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom