• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecto311

Have a fitbit zip, just got it but lost the covering on the package and can't return it. It is almost brand new - was in the holster for it one day to test it out. Its a black and I can post pictures if needed just dont have it near me and wanted to gauge interest. PM if interested and I take Amazon payments and paypal I guess (paypal sucks). Looking for $40 shipped in the US.

Chinbo37

I dont want to get in trouble so please someone tell me if this is breaking the rules.

I was helping my friend move and was looking though his SNES collection. We both collected SNES games in the late 1990s early 200s and we have some good stuff. I noticed he has a copy of SNES Mega Man X with the box and manual. The box looks to be in pretty good shape with only 1 crease on the top of the box.

He asked me to sell it for him on NEOGAF because he doesnt trust ebay and his NEOGAF membership got turned down (he still doenst know why, he used his work email address).

Basically I dont know how much to ask for ... it seems like it could be worth anything from 50 to 100. I read the rules and it said you are not allowed to promote external auctions, but can you put items up for auction just in this thread?

Again, this is not an invitation to bid or even an official listing of the item, i just want to get an idea of how best to help him sell it. When he is ready to sell it we will def post up some pics.

Friggz

I dont want to get in trouble so please someone tell me if this is breaking the rules.

I was helping my friend move and was looking though his SNES collection. We both collected SNES games in the late 1990s early 200s and we have some good stuff. I noticed he has a copy of SNES Mega Man X with the box and manual. The box looks to be in pretty good shape with only 1 crease on the top of the box.

He asked me to sell it for him on NEOGAF because he doesnt trust ebay and his NEOGAF membership got turned down (he still doenst know why, he used his work email address).

Basically I dont know how much to ask for ... it seems like it could be worth anything from 50 to 100. I read the rules and it said you are not allowed to promote external auctions, but can you put items up for auction just in this thread?

Again, this is not an invitation to bid or even an official listing of the item, i just want to get an idea of how best to help him sell it. When he is ready to sell it we will def post up some pics.

i would say the best bet is just say to send you a PM with an offer. Thats the closest youll get to an auction, with people sometimes asking you what others have offered, you see that quite frequently on this thread. either way, im interested if you decide to sell =)

Chinbo37

Great,good to know.

He has the following SNES games in boxes

Mega Man X
SF II Turbo
Final Fantasy III
Super Metroid

He also has a boxed Links Awakening DX

A couple other games i forgot about. Ill ask him to send me pictures and request offers as you suggested, thanks guys, Ill be back!

Selling

Battlefield 4(PS4) $35 Shipped

Killzone: ShadowFall(PS4) $35 Shipped

NBA 2K14(PS4) $35 Shipped

2 Xbox 360 Controllers. One black, one white. $30 Shipped if you buy both, $20 Shipped if you only buy one.

Everything in excellent condition, shipe to U.S., prefer paypal.

And I have dat positive feedback!

WTS:
Oculus Rift Development Kit - $200 including shipping (barely used and works wonderfully; just too much of a hassle to setup with my current PC)
4YPjAi5.jpg

WTB:
-Pokemon White (preferably one with a complete game save; need it to Memory Link later and use GTS)
-Wireless 360 with the new D-Pad and the PC wireless adapter
-3DS Circle Pad Pro XL

EYEL1NER

Positive Feedback for ultratruman.
He sold me an XBL sub code for a great price and was extremely prompt with his PMs.

Shady859

Threw these on ebay. Auctions ending in a few days. If you win, let me know and I'll give you free shipping. There's 5 days left in the auction and I only have 1 and 2 people watching the auction :-(, so you may be able to get them at a good price.

Adidas Originals Skywalkers (Orange), sz 7.5
Worn twice, very good condition. Missing the plastic "blister pack", comes with tags. Cardboard backing has a big crease in the lower right corner. Looking for best offer.

Agree with everyone else those Skywalkers are sick and i'm a Nike guy plus not even a Star Wars "fan". Darn you and your tiny feet i'm a 12 at smallest.

sheaaaa

WTS:

US$100 worth of Nintendo eShop codes (2 x $50), selling for US$80.

I can't do Paypal money transfers though, so I'll take US$80 worth of Steam or PlayStation Network credit. PM if interested.

Cth

Checking to see if there's any interest in a Apple MD818ZM/A/A1265 Lightning to USB + Power Block Charge Cord.

If so, drop me a PM with any offers.

1__32826.jpg

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $1 (drops cards)

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

The Stanley Parable
Jazzpunk
The Secret World
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead Season 2
The Banner Saga

TAFK

WTS:

Apple iTunes Gift Card ($25)

Want in Return :

Paypal ($22) or Google Play/Amazon Gift Card ($25)

PM me

vermadas

Have

Killer Instinct Shadow Jago Xbox One code - $8

Want

Paypal / Amazon

Also looking for a Wii U. Deluxe/black preferred. Interested in the following games if selling a bundle: Super Mario 3D World, Wonderful 101, and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze.

grkazan12

WTS North American - White Vita (OLED) w/64 GB Memory Card (Excellent Condition)

$300.00 Shipped (includes original packaging that it came in)

PM with any offers me if interested. Willing to discuss pricepoints.

Update: I will also separate them as different items so, $200.00 for vita and $100.00 for the memory card

12598880454_a25d7c8097_b.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have an RU version of Rayman Legends for Steam. Selling it for $5 USD.

It can be played in the following countries:
Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan

Price includes shipping to the continental 48 US States via Priority Mail. Payment by PayPal gift, please. Lots of positive NeoGAF feedback.

---

SOLD iPad 16GB Generation Four Black (With 200MBs free mobile data per month for life from T-Mobile) $410

Includes everything it came with new. Also includes grey official Apple iPad case.

Screen has a couple of short, insanely light scratches (the kind you will only find if the screen is turned off and you are looking for them). Back of the iPad is in near-mint condition.

Originally a "Verizon" model, this iPad includes a T-Mobile sim card and is already set up for 200MB a month of free lifetime 4G LTE data for the life of the device (no further setup required).

The top of the iPad has a tiny, tiny section where the plastic looks a little weird (manufacturing defect, it didn't bother me enough to worry about it). Again it is tiny, but please be sure to see the picture.

Eurocult

WTB:

Ultraviolet Codes. Elysium, MUD, TV shows etc...

If the price is right, I'm pretty much into anything except animated films.

I have paypal. Let me know.

sense

WTS

PS plus 1 year code $40
dual shock 4 $45 shipped brand new unopened

3ds games

donkey kong country returns 3d 23$ shipped
New Super Mario Bros. 2 25$ shipped
mario kart 7 - 28$ shipped
super street fighter 4 ed edition 12$ shipped

all come with case and manual

paypal gift please

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Have: 3DS Zelda ALBW Code - $25 Paypal Gifted

I purchased the Nintendo Platinum Reward a few pages back. MrDaravon would vouch.

Thank you

GCNemesis

Game bundle prices have been dropped!

All games are complete in box unless noted below. Questions can be sent via PM.
Prices include shipping and items will be shipped within the contiguous United States.
Payment accepted through Amazon Payments or PayPal. I have continuous positive feedback and now a Plus Seller!
If using PayPal, please cover all transaction fees (can calculate through this link). You can also send payment via PayPal Gift to avoid transaction fees.

Playstation 2

DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution + Dance Pad - $20

Wii

HAVE ALL 4 Wii Games - $24

Epic Mickey - $10
Excite Truck - $9
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - $7
Super Paper Mario - $11

Playstation 3

Buzz! Quiz TV - Complete [Box (some slight scuffs and dents), all Buzzers, game and USB Stick all in like-new condition) - $30

Want to sell.

$257.77 includes shipping and paypal fee. - Super Slim PS3 250GB with included games. Original Packaging and paperwork included, AC Cord, and Micro USB cord, PS3 Dualshock, NO HDMI or Video Cables included. Adult owned, all discs in great condition.
Metal Gear Solid 4
Earth Defense Force 4 (JPN)
God of War Saga(used the code so you only get 1,2,3)
Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition with all the DLC
Killzone 3
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
3D Dot Game Heroes
Valkyria Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid PS1(not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions PS1
Strikers 1945 PS1

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards

PS4
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $30

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $55 for all of them.

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5
FEZ - STEAM KEY - $3

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures - $30
...or $38 for all of it.

MISC.
PS+ 7-day Trial (does not stack w/ existing memberships) - $1 (expires 3/31/14)
God of War Ascension - Online Pass - $1 (expires 12/31/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom