• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

isual

would anyone be interested in buying a titanfall download code ?

I may buy the titanfall bundle; don't really want a digital download; prefer physical copy.

50-55 usd; you cover fees sound good ?

should be just enough to cover the tax...

Psykoboy2

would anyone be interested in buying a titanfall download code ?

I may buy the titanfall bundle; don't really want a digital download; prefer physical copy.

50-55 usd; you cover fees sound good ?

should be just enough to cover the tax...

Guessing that is for Xbox One?

onionfrog

Positive feedback for Mikhal!
Traded me a steam copy of King of Fighters 13 for two of my physical games. He was very pleasant to deal with!

Ecto311

For sale: Nintendo 2ds with Pokemon Black and Pokemon White with official case for the system.

System does not have the thumb slider bit. It still all works like new but our new dog got ahold of it for a second and took that off. The system has some scratches on the plastic also. One small mark on the top screen and no marks or issues at all with the bottom screen. Does not have the stylus with it either. Comes with the original box, charger, case from nintendo in blue and 2 games shown here.

The pokemon games are like new.

NtOfQdNl.jpg

kVkyYBAl.jpg

aYfx5V1l.jpg

AfM1MRel.jpg

kfFcBQOl.jpg

gLi1a1Gl.jpg

Looking for $90 shipped with the 2 pokemon games.

Also for sale is a barely used like new FitBit Zip in Black.
v1Z8yoQl.jpg

6yMEoMDl.jpg

All in awesome condition just lost the outside of it trying to get it working for someone and it was a duplicate gift and I cant return it without the packaging.
Looking for $35 shipped for the fitbit

I have this sitting around also and thought id see if any one here could use it before posting to ebay.
Pokemon Soul Silver box and pedometer unused
UCEacZHl.jpg

eEBju7El.jpg

IATGWMbl.jpg

Search on ebay is showing around $45 on average so I would get it sent out to a gaffer for $25 all the pokemon stuff for soulsilver in the pic together. Pedometer has never been used that I know of and looks brand new. Does not include the soulsilver game just he box and pokewalker.

If interested in all the pokemon stuff together I would do the 2 games and the pedometer for $50 shipped also.

The 2DS alone shipped for $70

PM if interested. I take paypal and ship asap.
Good feedback in the thread also.

Friggz

the absolute highest positive feedback for wsoxfan1214. great communication, great packaging, and a pleasure to do business with.

Would buy from again.

the absolute highest positive feedback for wsoxfan1214. great communication, great packaging, and a pleasure to do business with.

Would buy from again.

Same for Friggz. Positive buyer feedback. Payment was fast, was easy to communicate with. Had no issues whatsoever.

Hope you enjoy the system!

Jobbs

Banned
If there's anything to these rumors of steam codes for south park being sold for $30ish, count me in, PM me, I have paypal.

WTS:

-Pokemon Y (physical copy)

I can unfortunately only ship to the US. I tried figuring out shipping to Canada for djblue, but I can't make heads or tails of it.

Looking for about $20. Shipping shouldn't be much.

Peagles

WTB: GBA SP AGS-101 with the backlit screen. The cheaper the better, cosmetic condition doesn't matter as long as it works. Shipping to New Zealand. PM me with what you got!

WTB: SNES Mini/Jr, if you have the console only at a good price. Sick of trying to get my OG US SNES to work here.

Also WTB: Fire Emblem games on Wii and GC

jayvo

I would like to leave Super Positive feedback for Afro. He sold me a 3DS XL with a game and accessories for a good price. Packaging was awesome and communication was great. Absolute pleasure to do business with.

I already do this for others member on here but figured I would offer it to everyone else:

I have gamers club unlocked and elite plus at Best Buy, so I get 20% off new games and free expedited shipping.

If any member is looking for any new games, such as:

Titanfall: $50.87(includes tax and shipping)
Infamous: $50.87(includes tax and shipping)
Dark Souls 2: $50.87(includes tax and shipping).

This also works on collectors editions as well. I will also email the DLC to you if its not something that comes package with the game.

If anyone is looking for any new games at a cheaper price, let me know I would be glad to help.

I have 17 positive transactions on here, 63 on CAG under the same name and 232 on eBay(under blazenumb1226).

Also looking to trade a sealed copy of Saints Row IV(360) can add PayPal if needed

for

Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen(PS3)
Last of Us(PS3)
Lost Planet 3(360)

bump

Cardon

Star Wars Master Replica Darth Vader Lightsaber (USED).
Qcc1iZy.jpg

This is the Darth Vader lightsaber released by the now defunct Master Replica. The saber is in excellent condition since the light and sounds still work and there aren't any major scratches or dents.

I'm looking to sell this for around $65-80 (negotiable) or to trade for some PS3/PS4 game combos (Killzone: SF, NFS Rivals, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, AC4 etc.)

If you have any questions or want more pics just shoot me a PM.

realcZk

EDIT: Purchased.

WTB Stick of Truth (Steam) for any price under retail if possible. Can do PayPal or Amazon Payments, or e-hugs and e-kisses.

SiDCrAzY

Want to buy:

This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if anybody would sell me a Doki Doki Universe PS4 code for a good price.

Will pay via Paypal gift.

WTS:

-Pokemon Y (physical copy)

I can unfortunately only ship to the US. I tried figuring out shipping to Canada for djblue, but I can't make heads or tails of it.

Looking for about $20. Shipping shouldn't be much.

Such a good price, but god, why must shipping to Canada be so complicated :'(

Selling Pc codes for Assassins Creed 4(SOLD), Batman Origins(SOLD), and Splinter cell Blacklist(SOLD).
I bought the 760, but ended up sending it back so these codes are useless to me now.

Paypal preferred, pm me for more info.

Freeser

WTB - Legacy Southpaw modded xbox one controller. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Suirrad

WTB:
16gb or 32gb memory card for PS Vita
Resistance Burning Skies (online pass only!)

I have Paypal so please shoot me a PM asap.

Such a good price, but god, why must shipping to Canada be so complicated :'(

If anyone wants to explain, feel free. I'd do it.

But when I was looking at it, in an envelope they provide from CHI to MTL, what I was looking at, their online tool was coming up 4.95 postage.

...That can't be right, can it? From US to Canada to be 4.95?

SmokeMaxX

If anyone wants to explain, feel free. I'd do it.

But when I was looking at it, in an envelope they provide from CHI to MTL, what I was looking at, their online tool was coming up 4.95 postage.

...That can't be right, can it? From US to Canada to be 4.95?
Probably the easiest thing to do is take it into a local post office and have them walk you through it. It'll be like a dollar or two more expensive, but it's much easier than figuring it out on your own online. After you do it once in person, online's a piece of cake. If you want to try to figure it out online, just fill out the online form and attach the customs form copies that gets generated (usually it generates four copies; you attach the three copies that aren't "Sender's Copy") to the outside of your envelope. It's possible that the postage is $4.95 for the cheapest way. I'm not too familiar with sending really light items (like games) to Canada. I know that heavier items are super expensive internationally though.

EDIT: A 2 oz item is a little over $6 shipped to Canada with the cheapest option. Not sure how you got $4.95?

WTS

Dark Souls 2 Steam key (may only be valid in UK, not sure how this stuff works), £18. Key would be sent when I get it, bought it from SimplyCDKeys before it became clear that the PC version may well be ages away :(

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

PSN Credit: $10/$20/$50 - 5% Off

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

ARCADE STICKS:

360:

Hori Dead Or Alive 5 Stick (Brand New; Never Been Opened or Used) - $100 shipped
Stock Image:
hori_doa5_360_02.jpg

PS3:

MadCatz Namco Tekken Hybrid Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Never Been Used) - $110 shipped
Stock Image:
1000x1000.jpg

My pics of sides:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_022042_zpsqp2zienr.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_022035_zpsukd7kzis.jpg

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Very Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts (except JLF joystick); it has stock Hori parts.
Has plastic crease mark around screws. Can probably easily be removed by pulling or by unscrewing and removing. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020254_zpsymnlmasv.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020251_zpsrgqcjhmf.jpg

Dual Mod:

Eightarc Synthesis (Used; Great Condition) - $160 shipped
Balltop is clear and cracked. If you buy this stick, you can have any one of the balltops I have for sale above free to replace the cracked balltop. Everything works perfectly fine.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_010830_zpsgyt3tazu.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (124+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

WTS/WTT:
PAL:
Darksiders 2-Used (PS3)- 11$
Knights Contract-Used (PS3)- 11$
Playstation: All-Stars Battle Royale -Used (PS3)-11$
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood-Used (PS3)-11$
Enslaved: Odyssey to the west-Used (PS3)-11$
Yakuza: Dead Souls-Used (PS3)-11$
PAL-Blu-Ray:
Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol [Blu-ray] -Used 11$
Doctor Who: 2011 Christmas Special [Blu-ray]-Used 11$
NSTC:
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma-Used (PS3)-10$
Uncharted : GA -Used- 13$
Street fighter x Tekken-Used (Vita)-15$

Or 4 (+1 figure) for 40$
i5aJMb2.png

6$ for figure

WTT(need to be willing to ship outside the u.s):
4 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Any PS4 (Physical or U.S PSN digital) version of a game except AS4 and Killzone:SF
Pokemon x/y (NSTC)
3 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Dragon's Crown (PS3/Vita)
Sherlock Season 3 [Blu-Ray]
2 items (+1 figure) from the above list for:
Little King's Story (Vita)
Murumasa: The Demon Blade (Vita)

Chairhome

These failed to sell on ebay. I put them back oneBay, but I'll try again here as well.
Adidas Originals Skywalkers (Orange), sz 7.5
Worn twice, very good condition. Missing the plastic "blister pack", comes with tags. Cardboard backing has a big crease in the lower right corner. Looking for best offer.

Adidas Originals Forum Mid AT-AT, sz 7/7.5
NOTE: in getting these ready to sell, I just noticed the store gave me one size 7, and the other size 7.5 :-(
Worn maybe 5 times. Soles show some wear and discoloring, might be able to restore if you know what you're doing (i don't). Good condition. Comes with box, tags, extra white laces, tissue paper (shows AT-AT schematics).

Also selling:
Vita games:
Persona 4 Golden (card only) - $17 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken (complete) - $17 shipped

Mario kart Wii - $25

DS (no club Nintendo codes)
12896157735_ccbc456435_c.jpg

Mario kart ds (card only) - $13
Final fantasy tactics A2 (DS card only) - $13
Ace Attorney 2 (Japanese version with English text, complete) - $12
Ace Attorney 3 (generic GameStop case with ds card) - $12
Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice (complete) - $15
Ace attorney: Miles Edgeworth (complete) - $15
Professor Layton and the Curious Villain -$12
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box $12
Professor Layton and the unwound future -$12

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask CD - Sealed - $20 shipped
Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)

WTB:
UV Digital code for Justice League War
Moto G
PvZ Garden Warfare (XB One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom