• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling an opened but unused copy of Danganronpa for Vita, for $32 shipped. PM me.

own1313

Neo Member
Positive feedback for MrDaravon - Amazing seller who shipped some dvds to Australia for a great price, thanks buddy!

Anustart

Want to trade for: Club nintendo code from either Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3d Land, DKCR 3D or Lego.....(Yeah, I'm wanting in on the pokemon promotion)

I have an unused code from Nintendogs that I'd trade for one of the above, my daughter really wants Pokemon Y on her 3ds and I'm hoping to get it :)

Anyone???

Edit:

Also wanting to sell:

Bravely Default 30 shipped. SOLD
Resident Evil Revelations 15 shipped

FS: black vita,excellent condition with original box, a hard case, and a 16GB memory card. $130 great system , I just don't seem to have any interest in playing it. :(

Joni

Positive feedback for Mega Spooky

He was the buyer. Fast communication and good help on getting me the rights form for international shipping.

Christopher

Does anyone have Disney movie reward codes for the older muppets or Winnie the pooh adventures sword and the stone or robin hood??message me if so well set something up ;)

I'll be back in the US March 6th to send GameCube games out again!

Meier

Hi all,

I have my 1600 points / $20.00 XBL credit from GTA V that I haven't used. Anyone interested in buying this from me? It still works as I just went to put it in but it tells me I need to convert my account to money. Willing to take a trade for Banished on Steam or something else that is also the same price.

asdad123

Wii U Basic Version... Bought about a year ago (not sure on the exact date). Was only used to play through Zombie U.

Comes with:
-Original Box
-Zombie U (used gamestop copy with some sticker residue)
-Wind Waker HD Limited Edition still sealed
-Black Charging Cradle for Gamepad

Looking for $275 shipped for the lot.

Chorazin

FS: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past SNES - $55 shipped Priority in the continental US, comes in a protective case.

BHfEMZU.jpg

Close up shots:

Front: http://i.imgur.com/6uDnnTU.jpg
Back: http://i.imgur.com/y5xeigB.jpg
Manual: http://i.imgur.com/76iMhOH.jpg
Cart: http://i.imgur.com/e1Fkolh.jpg

For everyone (myself included) looking for South Park, the reason the keys used to be so cheap is that the Russian codes were not region-locked and that's why they were sold for <30$.

WTS:
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE Extras (minus the steelbook)
$75 shipped.

Putting it up on eBay tomorrow afternoon. Be sure to PM me before then if you want it.

The_Afroman

Anyone in NJ/NY interested in a mini-ITX gaming PC?

-Silverstone FT-03 mini itx Silver
-SILVERSTONE ST45SF 450W SFX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
-i7 4770k
-Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI LGA 1150 mini ITX Intel Motehrboard
-Samsung 840 SSD, 500gb
-Slim DVD Drive
-EVGA GTX680 2gb with Warranty until 3/2015
-Seidon 120m CPU Cooler
-8gb Kingston ram (2x4gb)
-Windows 8.1 Professional

I'm thinking $900. Not looking to part out at the moment, and am looking for a local pickup in the NY/NJ area. I'm located in bergen county nj.

I didn't even play one game on this since I built it. Looking to get a laptop (macbook retina) instead.

PM sent.

Koppai

Want to Sell
Digital code for Pokémon X or Y (your choice) for $30. This deal isn't until I get my next game for the 3DS promotion but just trying to guage any interest. NA only.

dhonk

WTB:

GBA SP AGS-001 - Preferably one with something wrong with it. I'm sacrificing the unit to front light my Gameboy Color.

Neverfade

WTS a 256GB Surface Pro 2. Lightly used and in great shape. Comes with Type Keyboard and Logitech Anywhere MX mouse.

Looking for $1250

PM with any questions!

Speevy

Banned
Hey guys, I have a promotional code for the PC version of Assassin's Creed 4 but I've already played and beaten the game on the PS4.

If anyone wants it, just PM me an offer. Looking for maybe $20 OBO.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a copy of Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost with the intention of really digging into it but... I have like zero time and I don't think I'll get around to it for a long ass time. So I'm looking to sell it. It's still sealed, and it has the first print DLC. $78/shipped in the US. I'll ship outside of the US for actual cost. I'm a Gold Seller. PM Me!

I'd also be interested in download codes for Ryse ($20-25) and Need for Speed Rivals ($25-30) for the Xbone.

Selling: this laptop: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834313719
which still sells for $530:
Lenovo IdeaPad G505s (59406417) AMD A-Series A10-5750M (2.50GHz) 6GB Memory 1TB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 8.1

For ... $350 with a wired xbox 360 controller. I have had it for exactly a month; it runs great, is in great shape, and has its battery and charger obviously.

Will also trade it for a vita with a memory card (at least 16 gig) plus $200.

Will also trade for a vita, memory card, and some decent amount/combination of psn, eshop, and iTunes money.

I have awesome feedback in this thread and on eBay. Buy or trade with confidence !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom