• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the circumstance. Tell us what happened and we can tell you what the right course of action is. :)

He sold me a Mario kart 8 for $45, said in the 8th he would ship it the morning of the 9th. I PMed him that night and said he forgot it but would do it first thing the following morning. I've sent a couple follow up PMs and no replies since the 9th.
Nothing has come in the mail when even the cheapest postage gets to my house(Chicago) at the longest in 4 days.

Istaerion

He sold me a Mario kart 8 for $45, said in the 8th he would ship it the morning of the 9th. I PMed him that night and said he forgot it but would do it first thing the following morning. I've sent a couple follow up PMs and no replies since the 9th.
Nothing has come in the mail when even the cheapest postage gets to my house(Chicago) at the longest in 4 days.

Sounds like the perfect candidate for negative feedback to me as you've already sent the payment and the seller appears to be jerking you around.

I suggest you start the proceedings to open up a claim for your money back as well since it appears communication isn't possible at this point. Hopefully the claim will get the seller's attention and have him/her actually start doing something rather than putting it off.

All of these are 3D disc only. I will do $100 shipped in US for all.

Penguins of Madagascar 3D Disc only
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D Disc Only
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Disc Only
Godzilla 3D Disc
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D Disc Only
The Amazing Spider-man 3D Disc Only
Clash of the Titans 3D Disc Only
Dredd 3D Disc Only
Immortals 3D Disc Only
Pirates of the Carribean 3D Disc Only
Prometheus 3D Disc Only
Puss in Boots 3D Disc Only
Rise of the Guardians 3D Disc Only
Secret of the Wings 3D Disc Only

maxcriden

If he's been online multiple times since then (and esp. if he's been posting), I think negative feedback is warranted, yes.

paolo11

Palom

I have a few random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, please. Prices include shipping. Click to see images. I ended up buying a bundle of PS2 games for one game I couldn't really afford, so I'm hoping someone would have some interest in these other titles so I can justify the purchase.

I use the eBay rating scale of Acceptable->Good->Very Good->Like New. I'll always err on the side of caution and rate something lower if there's doubt, because I don't want anyone to get something in worse shape than expected.

Want to Sell:

SNES Donkey Kong Country - cart only - Good - $20

PS1 Breath of Fire III - Acceptable - $25

PS2 Arc the Lad End of Darkness - Good - $12
PS2 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II - Good - $35
PS2 Final Fantasy X - Good - $8
PS2 Fisherman's Bass Club - Good - $8
PS2 Ghost Recon - Disc Only - $5
PS2 GTA Vice City - Good - $8
PS2 Judge Dredd - Very Good - $15
PS2 NASCAR Thunder 2002 - Good - $5
PS2 Okage Shadow King - Acceptable - $15
PS2 Rainbow Six 3 - Good - $8
PS2 Rockband - Disc Only - $5
PS2 Simpsons Hit & Run - Acceptable - $8
PS2 Simpsons Hit & Run - Good - $10
PS2 Smuggler's Run 2 - Acceptable - $5
PS2 Worms Forts Under Siege - Good - $8
PS2 Xenosaga - Good - $10

PS3 Star Ocean Last Hope International - Good - $18

I also have some 1989 trading cards from the Batman movie and Ninja Turtles cartoon to get rid of. Not sure what to do with these. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I'll take PayPal or Amazon gifts as payment, but would prefer to trade for games below.

Want to Buy: (complete, in good shape)

PS2 Games
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Champions Return to Arms
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
MS Saga
Sakura Wars
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga Ep III
Ys Ark of Napishtim

PS3 Games
Ar tonelico Qoga
Ar Nosurge
Fairy Fencer F

Please PM me if interested.

Also, postive buyer feedback for El_TigroX. Really good guy, paid quickly, and a pleasure to deal with.

SiDCrAzY

I'm in the US and I accept Paypal Gift.

**iPad sold!**

Also selling a Kobo Aura HD(not H2O) for 90 dollars shipped.

It is in good condition. Only scratch I can see is close to the bottom of the device it has a small one, but no scratches on the screen.. Comes with original box and usb cable.

AJvkoIi.jpg

WTS

+4 Seller / +9 Buyer

All prices include domestic shipping within the CONUS. However, for international options contact me and we can work out a price which will likely include a bit extra for shipping.

My preferred form of payment is Paypal (gift or buyer covers fees), but I'll consider other forms of payment like Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, or gift cards

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey cart-only, $15 OBO.
I bought it "used" from GameStop, but it looks like the previous owner didn't play more than 5 minutes of it and I didn't play it at all.

Games of Thrones Season 1 Bluray, $24 OBO.
The outside slipcover and some parts of the disc foldout have some wear and light bends, but it's in very good condition otherwise. I've only ever used the first disc; all the other discs are untouched. All the inserts are included. They're Region 1, if you're wondering.

Neon Genesis Evangelion DVDs complete set (ADV release), $40 OBO.
Here's the caveat for this set: volumes 3 and 4 are in less than desirable condition. Some idiot thought it was a good idea to write his name inside the cases, right above the discs. Also, they're not the original cases. However, all the other discs come in their original cases and are in good condition with little wear. Volume 8 is still sealed. All the discs work and there's very minimal if any wear on them; also, they all come with the original inserts from these releases. This isn't the box set, so I don't have the box that houses the DVDs from the Perfect Collection; they're just the separate DVDs.

PM me with interest or offers.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
SUPER positive feedback for seller Palom - Unbelievably fast shipping, packed with care, and he seemed to really care for his stuff.

Thank you for selling to me! Your old games will have a good new home! :)

Positive seller feedback for da_stabbah

Smooth transaction, Sent photos, very fast shipping. Item arrived in great condition :3 Thanks man!

Looking for Gaming PC. Don't want anything too fancy, just something that will play strategy games and early access games. Have around $550 to spend on it.

vocab

WTS:

PS3

Ar tonelico Qoga - Special edition. Practically brand new. Never played. Complete. Seal was removed to check contents. ($45)
Guilty Gear Xrd - Sealed $40

Vita

Danganronpa 1 - Complete, and pretty much flawless. ($24).
Demon Gaze Complete, and pretty much flawless. $26

WTB: Kings Field IV - PS2
Ill trade games for cs go skins as well.

sladeums

WTS

3DS
Club Nintendo Platinum/Gold Reward - $18. Digital code - your choice.
Purchase also includes your choice (WIIU, 3DS) of one Mewtwo DLC code.
SOLD

Codes delivered via PM and are US codes.
Payment via PayPal, please gift or add enough to cover fees.
GAF Plus Seller

RkOwnage

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for sale. It is 1 month old, and has been used for less than that. I have a Zagg Glass Shield installed on it, as well as a Speck case.

Everything is included, including the box and original charger!

Asking $400, OBO. Paypal gift or Google Wallet accepted! Please also include $15 for shipping!

Thanks!

dlJ1xBTm.jpg

Vo0TZaqm.jpg

OJk39oam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom