• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istaerion

Doesn't say the currency

Did you refund the payment through it's transaction page or as if you sent a payment to a user? If the former, it should auto-convert to the initial currency source. If you did the latter, you pretty much gave someone $15.76 as it'll default to your currency instead of theirs.

Hatchtag

Banned
Looking to trade an American 3DS Mewtwo Code for a Japanese 3DS Mewtwo code, on the off chance that anyone would be interested in such a trade.

I just bought a PS4 fight stick, so I'm selling my old ones.

EYBKWEm.jpg

Here's a 360/PC stick. This stick works on both the 360 and the PC. The art is removable (and I photoshopped it myself). It was originally a MadCatz SF4 stick, but I replaced the art and all the parts with Sanwa buttons and a joystick. I can give you exact part names if you need them. Since it works on PC, as well, I'm thinking $55 shipped for it. It's probably the best deal for a Sanwa stick for PC you'll find.

(Pending sale)

K3tz3n5.jpg

This is a Hori PS3 stick. Edit: I've been informed this also works on PC, so bumping up the price a bit because of that. Stock Hori parts, never made any adjustments to it. $50 shipped.

These are also going up on Craigslist, so the sooner you can let me know, the better.

Athreous

WTB

Yugioh Card xD

Dark Magician Girl - Dt06-en064

Amiibos:

Roseta/Rosalina
Princess Peach (New Version)

PC Games:

Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls PC Keys (Looking for a great deal)

PS4 Stuff:

3 months of PSN Plus US

FFXIV ARR PS4 Key US

3DS Stuff:

The Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

The Legends of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS

Balb

Anyone selling an RGB modded N64? Interested in buying one, or sending mine in for service. PM me!

Also, positive buyer feedback for Anfang. Very fast payment.

WTB: A code for the Famicom 3DS Home theme that ONLY comes inside the case of physical copies of Ultimate NES Remix for 3DS! Will pay $5

For sale Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack for Sega Saturn below at no additional charge!!!*******

I need to move this to recoup a bit of money in my budget from a trip I took late last year, otherwise I'd keep it. There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are both mint. 

Price has been lowered from previous listings to $165 shipped, as low as I will go.  I think this is pretty fair as mint units of this game with box/manual go for $200 easy on ebay. Any units you see for less than that are usually loose, don't have the manual or have boxes in much worse shape. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping. 

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.Just look at this beauty and try telling yourself you don't want it:

******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack for Sega Saturn below at no additional charge!!!*******

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

Also up for sale is a U.S. copy of Galactic Attack for Saturn (aka Layer Section, prequel to Raystorm). Excellent game and also a great Saturn shmup for those on a budget. Disc, manual and case are all in very good condition, $35 shipped. ******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack at no additional charge!!!*****

389595DE-8F68-474B-88A9-B218BBB19DFB-1192-000001123270B803_zps6e484459.jpg

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

NHL 94 $25

That '70s Show DVD set $35

Yellow new replacement joystick $25

Game Boy croc skin carry case $15

http://imgur.com/a/6h1Km#0

Murder Club $12
Mario Open Golf $6

Tetris DX $7
NBA Jam $4
Chase $4

2, 6, 4, 6

2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $5
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $5

Guides
BomberMan 64 $6
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $7

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

just cause 1 & 2 + all dlc steam key

for 1 of following steam keys
new n tasty
agarest 2
heretic kingdoms
van helsing 2
ori & blind forest

pm me if intrested

KiDdYoNe

WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $26
Royal Edition - $32

Mortal Kombat X

header.jpg

Regular Edition - $25
Premium Edition - $35
Kombat Pack - $13

Titan Souls - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Deluxe Edition - $12

Platform: Steam. Region free.

P.S. Prices may change due to exchange rate.

Cookie18

Buying ANY APPLE WATCH

I need to get my hands on one for work, I stupidly didn't pre-order one online and by the time I got to the Apple Store on the 10th pre-orders were already for June.

Will buy an Apple Watch or Apple Watch Sport, any band and colour/size. I have an address in the UK and in CA so European and US sellers would be preferred and it can be sent to the closer address.

I'll pay more than retail obviously, how much kind of depends on the model/band. For example I will happily pay $450-$500 for any of the Apple Watch sport models.

baphomet

Long shot, but maybe someone will have one.

Wanting to buy a Canon 6D Body

Willing to pay around $1,000 depending on condition and extras.

If you have one please shoot me some pics of it via pm.

Thanks!

braves01

Banned
Hi,

I'm looking to sell my GBC/GBA collection. I'm not interested in breaking it up at this point. I tried to get a rough guess of price using pricecharting.com and then discounting about 20%. I'd like $400 shipped (to the 48) via Paypal gift. That's about $24/game only counting the CIB stuff, and only $16/game if you include the loose carts, not to mention the hardware. I would provide tracking, insurance, and signature confirmation.

Here's what's included:

Used solid purple GBC
Used Glacier (translucent light blue) GBA with broken battery door
DKC 1
DKC 2
DKC 3
FFV
Metroid Fusion CIB
SMB 3
SMW CIB
WarioWare CIB
THPS 2 CIB
Mario Kart CIB
Castlevania: DP CIB
Castlevania: CotM CIB
M&L CIB
ChuChu Rocket CIB
Golden Sun CIB
Mario v. DK
Advance Wars CIB
Metroid: ZM/bootleg (Broken cart with damaged pins, but complete box; bootleg works but I'd advise you not to use it in anything)
Zelda: ALTTP CIB (box is in slightly less good condition than the others)
DKC for GBC CIB
Rampage CIB
WarioWare Twisted CIB
Metroid II
Zelda: Oracle of Ages CIB
Drill Dozer
Klax CIB
Link's Awakening CIB (slight damage to lower left of box, see picture)
Yoshi's Island Box only, no cart

Please excuse the poor quality of these pictures. If you'd like additional pictures of something in particular, please PM me. It might take a couple days to get the picture, however, so sorry in advance.

Positive Buyer Feedback for carlos

Nice guy and secured the pay like he promised.

Sorry to the other PMers, he got to me first but asked if I could wait an hour for the pay and I accepted.

Kolma

Hi guys looking to sell my digital copy of The Last of Us Remastered for PS4.

Just got a PS4 and I can't stand digital games so I'm going try and get rid of the code and put it towards a retail version.

Anyways, Simply asking for $10 which I think is fair.

carlos

Positive seller feedback for
Hip Hop
Dimitri LH
SocksAndShoes

All three are top notch guys and upstanding members of the community :)

I also have a club nintendo platinum reward of your choice AND a 200 point game of your choice
both for $20 paypal gift.

Hi guys looking to sell my digital copy of The Last of Us Remastered for PS4.

Just got a PS4 and I can't stand digital games so I'm going try and get rid of the code and put it towards a retail version.

Anyways, Simply asking for $10 which I think is fair.

PM'd

Setzer

PS4

Final Fantasy Type-0(No FFXV code) - $35 shipped
Bloodborne(sealed) - $45 shipped

PayPal gifted only unless you want to cover the fees.

lem0n

Would there be any interest in a GameBoy Micro? Black faceplate is in good condition, usual wear. System works perfectly fine. Comes with charger.

$80 shipped. PM me! PayPal is totally fine. $90 shipped with Pokemon Sapphire :)

Silh

GAF Plus

WtS TLoU Remastered digital download code

Bought the TLoU PS4 bundle today but would rather have a physical copy. If someone can help me get towards where I need to be, that would be lovely!

For Sale:

Neo Geo Console for MVS carts
:

I had someone on NeoGaf help me build a
consolized Neo Geo machine out of Neo Geo
arcade machine parts. It works great but I am
letting it go due to financial reasons. It would include
everything you need minus a Neo Geo controller which
you can find on ebay easily. It is RGB output only.

Looking for $257 shipped.

iPad Air 2 64GB Brand New and sealed: $530 Shipped.
Pictures soon.

Xbox One Day One Edition: $295 Shipped
In box with original controller as well.
Very well taken care of.
Pictures soon.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, etc. Boxes, manuals, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, whatever. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

HaL64

For Sale:

Neo Geo Console for MVS carts
:

I had someone on NeoGaf help me build a
consolized Neo Geo machine out of Neo Geo
arcade machine parts. It works great but I am
letting it go due to financial reasons. It would include
everything you need minus a Neo Geo controller which
you can find on ebay easily. It is RGB output only.

Looking for $275 shipped.

Tempted.

TheTurboFD

WTS

UV Interstellar code - $5

Gateway Modded super smash 3DS XL - $150 shipped
Comes with the gateway card

RFgQJCKl.jpg

Elgato HD60 $125 shipped!

ZJPin7a.jpg

I ship with tracking and insurance.

I take google wallet

zulux21

WTS: 3ds smash bros code for mewtwo.
it seems like the going rate is $3... thus I will sell mine for $2.67 because... well... I can :p

edit at 1:30am CDT. I have work tomorrow and thus won't respond until around 7pm CDT.

Cels

Positive seller feedback for nemss. Sold me his iphone 6. I paid on a Saturday and he shipped it out promptly on Monday morning and messaged me with a picture of the tracking information from the post office. The iphone was in great condition as well.

I highly recommend nemms as a seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom