• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaco6121

Shipping price included if in the US, if international add extra. Paypal or Amazon Payments; buyer covers any fees. Games are in very good to like new condition. Feel free to make offers.

WTS:

Have a used in good condition black 3ds xl with a 64 gig SD card and power cord- $130

Unopened copy of NBA 2k15 (ps4) would like trade for Xenoblade 3DS, new or used or will sell for $40

MLB 14 (ps4)- $10

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

PSX:
Chrono Cross (US NTSC) - black label, complete, great condition - $35

PS2:
Gradius V (US NTSC) - complete and in pretty much perfect condition - $40
lRxqyNP.jpg

PS3:
Wolfenstein (2009) (PAL UK) - complete, good condition - $12
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (US NTSC) - complete, good condition - $12

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

Ratrat

I bought the current Humble Bundle before realizing I already had all the games I thought I wanted from it...
Anyone interested for $6?

Lum1n3s

If anyone is willing to sell their mewtwo Wii U code and 3ds one for a good price I'm more than down for buying a code. PM if so please =).

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:

header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X - 24.99$ (limited quantities!)
Mortal Kombat X Premium Editionr-34.99$

header.jpg

GTA V(not Steam) - 37$
header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 16$ (ON SALE)
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$
header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 33$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 with Preorder costume packs- 36$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Taco_Rocket

Neo Member
Prices are not firm!

WTS

If I don't respond bear with me and message me again in 12 hours.

Thanks!

• GunMetal Gray Playstation 3 Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 40GB Console ONLY

YnWigfkm.jpg

$130 - SALE PENDING (Through Craigslist, PM if still interested).

• Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Controller. Right joystick dog got to it. Does not affect gameplay
5fh4Fr4m.jpg

$25

• Super Mario Figures: Toad, Yoshi, Luigi. Creases on the box but figures are fine!

GKL9puKm.jpg

$25

• Xbox 360 Arcade Boxes. Just the box!

$10 each.

udRfIJim.jpg

fyH3wtlm.jpg

• Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One Console Box Only

B4vTz9vm.jpg

$45

• I also have a complete console of the metal gear solid 4 console stated above (sorry no box!) Has all cables and the matching controller.

With a 750GB hybrid drive

IU7u34Tm.jpg

eiRadtdm.jpg

BhPPEz0m.jpg

Was looking around $240.

Just PM what you think and we can talk about shipping. Thanks so much!

WTB

Looking for sealed of the following (NA only please!)

Link
Fox
Samus
WFT
Villager
Marth
Zelda
Luigi
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Rosalina
Bowser
Lucario
Toon Link
Sheik
Ike
Shulk
Megaman
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Super Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser

If you have nicely opened boxes of amiibos let me know. I might be interested in those.
Please all US versions.

Here's the killer part. I'm looking for angels. I'm trying to keep most to retail + shipping + $thanks for helping

To show that I'm not reselling or anything I can provide you strong evidence. Please PM me and I will show you.

If you'll notice all the ones I'm asking for sealed are the ones I dont have. I also didn't learn in time how to open the ones I opened (so the boxes are kinda meh).

I have a gold mario to trade or I can trade for the items above.

eN7YUWCm.jpg

PM me with pics please.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
WTS:
$15 iTunes Card - $12.50
Wasteland 2 Box Edition Sealed - $30 shipped
Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL) - $40 shipped
Jam with the Band (PAL) - $13 Shipped
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2) - $6 shipped

fenners

For Sale!

I'm trimming down my retro collection! Shipping from TX, and will only ship to the US - will ship free on everything other than just a purchase of a $15 game individually :) I accept paypal only.

Happy to send pictures of anything, answer questions etc via PM. Everything is complete, played, in very good condition, unless otherwise noted!

IBW91Ol.jpg
9hJUE1A.jpg

PS1 - Lunar Silver Star Story Complete - $70
Definitely has some wear on the edges of the box, particularly the corners. Contents are complete & in great condition. The map is still in the plastic bag, even.

PS1 - Breath of Fire III - $30
PS1 - Dragon Warrior VII - $45
PS1 - One Piece Mansion - $15
PS1 - Team Buddies - $140
PS1 - Trap Gunner - $15 - ON HOLD

PS2 - God Hand - new/in shrinkwrap - $50

Xbox - Kung Fu Chaos - new/in shrinkwrap - $15
Xbox - Marvel vs Capcom 2 - $20 - ON HOLD

GCN - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest - new/in shrinkwrap - $80

Wii - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Collector's Edition/steelbook - new/in shrinkwrap - $170

9MpHvBu.jpg
7GlPCXT.jpg

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBL 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (633+ Total Positive Feedback!)

H3xum

Have:

Steam keys! Unloading:

• Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $3
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V: The Complete Edition - $8
  • Sid Meier's Railroads! - $3
  • Sid Meier's Pirates! - $3
  • Stacking - $2
  • Psychonauts - $2
  • Costume Quest - $2
  • Mortal Kombat Kollection - $2
  • Guardians of Middle-earth - $5
  • F.E.A.R. 3 - $5
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - $4
  • F.E.A.R. - $3
  • Batman™: Arkham City GOTY - $5
  • Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY - $4
  • Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ II - $5
  • Star Wars™ The Force Unleashed™: Ultimate Sith Edition - $4
  • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II - $5
  • Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ - $5
  • Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™ - $4
  • Star Wars™ Republic Commando - $4

Origin:

• Dead Space Origin Key - $3
  • Dead Space 3 Origin Key - $5
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key - $5
  • Mirror's Edge Origin Key - $3
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key - $4
  • Populous Origin Key - $3

All negotiable since I'm just doing spring cleaning. Paypal (you get the fees, please)

wkstMxf.gif

Will give you ALL OF THEM for Majoras Mask 3DS!

dgco86

A long shot, but what the hell...

Hoping to get the following complete with all their games, packaging, paperwork, cables etc in mint condition (where applicable). Please PM me your asking price inclusive of Paypal fees and shipping to Singapore.
WTB:

1. Gold Gameboy Advance SP (GBA SP) Collectors Edition (bundled with Zelda Minish Cap)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4139ETD0X0L._SY300_.jpg

2. Gold DS Lite Phantom Hourglass bundle
http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/4/5/6/74456_front.jpg

3. Silver DS Lite Phantom Hourglass bundle (I believe this was a UK exclusive)
http://www.exophase.com/images/misc/nin481.jpg

4. Plain white faceplates for the New 3DS (i.e. the ones that come with system)

5. Panasonic SH-GB10-H (Gameboy Player for the Panasonic Q)

Thanks!

It's been a couple of pages, so I thought I'd post this again:

Anyone looking to digitize their WiiU collection? I'd like DK:Tropical Freeze, but I'd rather have the complete disk/case/manual (I would pay shipping).

If you have a retail copy of DK and would like a digital version (or any other platinum game) I would pay shipping, let me know via PM.

Thanks!

Positive Seller feedback for blazenumb1. I got my copy of Xenoblade 3DS on launch day despite not expecting it for a day or 2 afterwards.

This was a separate transaction where I got behind a little....

Positive Seller feedback for blazenumb1. Ordered me a copy of Watch Dogs on Wii U. Not sure what else I can say about this seller....he is extremely helpful and has always went out of his way to make sure to help as much as possible and that I'm satisfied. Top notch seller and I recommend him to anyone looking for a good deal.

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $40

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Price: $25

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $18

Game: Depth
Price: $8

Game: Onikira - Demon Killer
Price: $2

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

Spades

Selling:

Mortal-Kombat-X-Xbox-One-214x300.jpg

Mortal Kombat X, digital version code for Xbox One. This is the UK version. That means it'll work on any region Xbox One, but you'll only be able to play against PAL players online.

Asking £30 PayPal. PM me.

I am currently selling the following. Let me know if you're interested in any of it via PM.

Blue 3DS XL
3DS XL Circle Pad Pro
2 3DS XL Grips
3DS XL Charging Cradle

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS (typo version)
Kid Icarus Uprising

Edit: I'm happy to sell things together or separately. I'm also not totally sure on price so we can discuss that, too.

IronRinn

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Mass Effect 2 Tali Lithograph $50.00/$51.50. 9" x 12" Not signed or numbered. Excellent condition. Ships flat. SOLD

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Game and Watch Collection DS $20.00/$20.65 Excellent condition. Instruction booklet shows some wear.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $85.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Samurai Jack: Seasons 1-4 $50.00/$51.50 Complete and in excellent condition. SOLD

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Criterion Trio: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai $30.00/$31.00. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Seasons 1-7 and Aqua Patrol Squad 1 $45.00/$46.35. Entirely too much ATHF. All in excellent condition. SOLD

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
Looking for
Xbox One w/Halo MCC
(Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5/Horizon 2 are a big plus)

WTT/WTS
WiiU 32GB
2 Black WiiMote Plus w/Nunchuks
2 White Pro Controllers
Windwaker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101
New Super Mario Bros U w/Luigi U
Super Mario Galaxy 1 (wii game)
(Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, Pikmin 3, Galaxy 2 are all digital on the console, I'm not sure how nintendo handles this but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to take over the account)

Nikon d3200 24.2 MP CMOS w/stock lens

Nightz

WTS - all prices include shipping USPS Priority

Nintendo Stuff
Club Nintendo platinum reward - $18
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) - $30
Blue/black 3DS XL. Mint condition, box and charger included, along with a 16 GB SD card. $100 shipped.

PS3 Stuff
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, non-GH) - $20
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $20
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - $20

paolo11

WTB Actually favor

Long shot but I do hope anyone can help me out.

I wanted to pre order the MGS V Playstation 4 console however I do not know any website that can help me (most of them sold out). Play ASIA is asking for $800 plus shipping so that's kinda out of the question. If anyone can pre order the MGS V PS4 console and want to do business with me, PM me with info so we can talk. Thanks, everyone.

wiibomb

WTB Actually favor

I wanted to pre order the MGS V Playstation 4 console however I do not know any website that can help me (most of them sold out). Play ASIA is asking for $800 plus shipping so that's kinda out of the question. If anyone can pre order the MGS V PS4 console and want to do business with me, PM me with info so we can talk. Thanks, everyone.

isn't that a console from japan only atm?? because if so, I think you might not find a so different price since the console must travel so much.. and taxes may affect too..

Istaerion

WTB Actually favor

Here ya go: http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japa...om-pain-limited-edition-ps4-brand-new-en.html

It's $486.25 without shipping, however, it may or not be sold out. Use the notification system to see if they just haven't started taking orders on it or not.

It's the best price I've seen so far since Nippon-Yasan doesn't seem to have stocked it so far. All in all, Play-Asia is notorious for gouging the prices on imports, especially systems and more so the limited variety.

paolo11

isn't that a console from japan only atm?? because if so, I think you might not find a so different price since the console must travel so much.. and taxes may affect too..

I was about to preoder from Nin-Nin games for $600.00 with shipping and taxes but when I was about to click the credit card option ( I don;t wanna get charge on preorder), it states item out of stock.

Play-Asia with shipping is $800.00. I wanted to pre order in the Sony Japan store but it's all Japanese.

QUOTE=Istaerion;160365997]Here ya go: http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japa...om-pain-limited-edition-ps4-brand-new-en.html

It's $486.25 without shipping, however, it may or not be sold out. Use the notification system to see if they just haven't started taking orders on it or not.

It's the best price I've seen so far since Nippon-Yasan doesn't seem to have stocked it so far. All in all, Play-Asia is notorious for gouging the prices on imports, especially systems and more so the limited variety.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was able to add it to my wish list. I was trying to pre order and I got to the cart but it gives me the error in the end.

shandy706

WTB

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Code - Looking for a cheap code or would love to trade for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

Amiibos
Sheik Amiibo - $11 Shipped in US (NEW IN BOX)

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

PC Games

Tropico 4: Collectors Bundle/Edition - SOLD
The Whispered World Special Edition - $4 - $20
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $3 - $10
Toki Tori 2+ - $4 - $15
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $4 - $10
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Ed. - SOLD

DLC/Discount Codes

Gauntlet - Exclusive DLC Mask of the Wyrm Slayer - $2
50% off Lichdom Battlemage - $5 - $40 (This reduces the price to $20)

Other Codes

Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $2

Xbox One Games

Thief - $10

Xbox 360 Games

Euro 2008 - $4
Too Human - $5
FF XIII - $9
Lost Planet: CE - Includes Art Book $7
Take them all: $15

Random Items

Limited Edition 20 Year Old Star Wars Coins Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter (1994) - $10 each or $16 for both

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

Vita Games

MLB: The Show 2012 (Cart Only) - $3
MLB: The Show 2013 - $6

Feel free to make me an offer...or combine a ton of things for a big discount :).

I believe that it's region free, I just checked it on my Canadian account and it was recognized and redeemable. Just want people to be aware in case there's some issue that I don't know about.

Appreciate it....I can't make my mind up..lol. Let me think about it. :)

Probably a long shot but here it goes...

WTB:

Xbox 360. Any model would do, as so long as it has a hard drive in it. Ideally I would like to spend around 70-90 on it, if possible. It has to be working. I want to play some games I have, but they are only exclusive to the 360.

PM me if willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom