• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palom

Positive Seller feedback to Palom

Great communication, great flexibility, and a great deal on a bunch of Ninja Turtles cards I used to have, and haven't even thought about in years.
Cowabunga, dude!

Positive buyer feedback for terrisus. I'm glad I was able to find a good home for these.

asdad123

For Sale (Local only in North Jersey. I'd rather not ship systems).

Wii U, 8gb with Zelda Windwaker HD installed and a Brand New Sealed Copy of Mario 3D. Comes with box. - $215

PS4, 500gb Black. Purchased in January. Barely used as this was my second PS4 for a spare room - $285

Majora's Mask new 3DS XL Limited Edition - Practically new. Has a tiny chip mark on the paint from where I applied the screen protector - $225 (this is he only one I'd consider shipping due to size. Buyer Pays for shipping)

//ARCANUM

WTB

If you're wanting to sell off your Club Nintendo reward (platinum / coins) tonight (and FYI it expires tomorrow), and want some extra cash, hit me up. I don't have a ton of cash to offer, but hit me up with what you've got and we'll see if we can make a deal.

ALSO WTB

Wario Land Shake It (Wii)

Sorry for the late reply. I just got home from work.

Just to be clear, yes, those are a brand new PAL NES and PAL SNES system.
Besides opening the boxes when they were purchased to check the contents, these boxes have only been opened to take these pictures today.
So everything in there is brand new and has never been used. :)

Not quite sure what to ask for these.
The only similar ones I can find are a brand new NES Action Pack that is going for €1149
and one that is being sold as new for €849 but clearly has some marks and thus isn't new at all...

And on the SNES front, the only new one for sale right now I can find is a Super Mario All-Stars pack without Super Mario World that is going for over €2000.
There's also a €699 one being sold as "new", but again, there are some clear grime marks around the cartridge slot as well as some disgusting looking plastic wraps around the power adapter and TV cables, so that one is nowhere near new either.

So make me an offer I can't refuse. ;)

Use Pricecharting and/or Rarityguide to look at pricing/sales history.

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $4
    bhcjp1xt.jpg
  • (3DS) Flipnote Studio 3D - $3
    SHf24iAm.jpg
  • (Steam) Dead Space 2 - $3
    gy4OMF9m.jpg
  • (Steam) Dragon Age: Origins - $3
    R7YaUkUm.jpg
  • (Steam) Mass Effect 2 - $3
    Ipfu04Jm.jpg
  • (Steam) Bejeweled 3 - $1
    mMFGnqum.jpg
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4) Mortal Kombat X Season Pass
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy (CiB)
WTB: ACCESORIES:
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

Edit: Trade done. Will post feedback.

Want to Trade

Have a Club Nintendo Platinum award I would like trade for Club Nintendo coins. I.e. Tell you what games to redeem for coins and we trade codes.

Today is the last day to select a reward (my fault) so if you're interested it should be quick. Thanks.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

WTB 120-ish GB SSD

Pikmin $32

Kirby $22

Yellow new replacement joystick $25

Game Boy croc skin carry case $13

http://imgur.com/a/6h1Km#0

Murder Club $10
Mario Open Golf $6

NBA Jam $4
Chase $4

2, 6, 4, 6

2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $5
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $5

Guides
BomberMan 64 $6
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $7

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

maxcriden

WTB

If you're wanting to sell off your Club Nintendo reward (platinum / coins) tonight (and FYI it expires tomorrow), and want some extra cash, hit me up. I don't have a ton of cash to offer, but hit me up with what you've got and we'll see if we can make a deal.

ALSO WTB

Wario Land Shake It (Wii)

Platinum expires tomorrow, but I thought we have till the end of June to redeem coins?

AwRy108

Anyone happen to buy from NMFried? He promised me a tracking number a week ago (4/23), but never sent it. He said the stuff he shipped me was supposed to arrive "mid-week", so I waited patiently, then PM'd him yesterday to ask for the tracking b/c the package hadn't shown up; but I got no response, and then no package today, either. I PM'd him again several hours ago and, though he's been active on GAF, he still didn't respond.

At this point, I'm mildly concerned and mildly miffed by the lack of response on his part, especially since he promised me a tracking number a week ago. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. Whenever I sell something, I make an honest effort to keep the buyer updated; and most of the others I've dealt with on here make the same effort.

I understand as much as anyone that life takes precedent over GAF; but entering into a transaction with someone and taking their money is a conscience decision, and should then carry some priority with it.

I'm sure everything will turn out fine with the transaction, so feel free to write my post off as a bit of venting.

Thank you, but sites like that are only for USA games though, unless I missed a big section of the site.
So it's pretty worthless when it comes to PAL and Japanese prices...

Yeah sorry I don't know any PAL/Japanese equivalents.

Anyone happen to buy from NMFried? He promised me a tracking number a week ago (4/23), but never sent it. He said the stuff he shipped me was supposed to arrive "mid-week", so I waited patiently, then PM'd him yesterday to ask for the tracking b/c the package hadn't shown up; but I got no response, and then no package today, either. I PM'd him again several hours ago and, though he's been active on GAF, he still didn't respond.

At this point, I'm mildly concerned and mildly miffed by the lack of response on his part, especially since he promised me a tracking number a week ago. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. Whenever I sell something, I make an honest effort to keep the buyer updated; and most of the others I've dealt with on here make the same effort.

I understand as much as anyone that life takes precedent over GAF; but entering into a transaction with someone and taking their money is a conscience decision, and should then carry some priority with it.

I'm sure everything will turn out fine with the transaction, so feel free to write my post off as a bit of venting.

Positive feedback just a few posts above:

Leaving positive seller feedback for NMFried. He sold me 2 amiibos. Great GAFer. Thanks mate!

Neverfade

Updated!

WTS:

Videogame items
Kid Icarus Uprising sealed, includes 3DS stand - make offer
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii version) - Sealed: make offer
The Last of Us Artbook and Comic book (the ones that came with the PS3 limited edition) - $25
Super Smash Bros Brawl - 18 shipped
Blue/Black 2DS - 55 Shipped
Gold Mario Amiibo - 32 shipped
Bloodborne Collector's Edition (Game in Steelbook, artbook, unused digital soundtrack voucher) - 60 shipped/best offer
Bravely Default Collector's Edition - Game opened, all other items untounched, whole package in fantastic condition (none of that crushed box nonsense a lot of shipped copies got) - 70 shipped/best offer

Boardgame items:
Relic + Nemesis Expansion: 55 + shipping
7 Wonders + Leaders expansion (integrated into base game box) - 40 + shipping
Lord of Waterdeep (box lid is dinged a bit, components fine) - 30 + shipping

Athreous

I bought 3 amiibos for a friend of mine on april 23 and they didnt arrive yet too =(

It's prolly something with USPS.

MonoLuna

Neo Member
From NoA's Twitter account:

Oh the gold/platinum status gifts are def tomorrow I think what the question was that coins (separate from the elite status gift) are valid until the end of June.

from Club Nintendo rewards catalog:
Game Offers

Use your Coins to get these great downloadable games for a limited-time only. All games will be available up to June 30th, 2015.

Africanus

Want
Radiant Historia DS
or
Moon DS.

Offering

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze Wii U code in addition to
A code worth 250 coins or less from Club Nintendo (I have ample).

Ecto311

For sale - Lots of feedbacks on here

2ds With 2 games Cubic Ninja and Harvest Moon 3D - The Tale of Two Towns.
Comes with original Charger and case for the 2DS

$85 shipped in US

bh35tyjl.jpg

LZrUdZEl.jpg

Acer Aspire Switch 11 - Model: SW5-171-325N
Comes with the keyboard and charger. Formatted to original windows 8 that was on it when I got it.

Processor
Intel Core i3 4th Gen. (1.5 GHz)

Memory
4 GB

Hard Drive
Hard Drive 128 GB SSD

Display
11.6"

Video Card
Intel HD Graphics 4200

Dimensions
Depth 8.0223 in.
Height 0.9906 in.
Width 11.5908 in.
Weight 3.41 lb.

$300 shipped in the US.
XPcERLzl.jpg

lIjO3o4l.jpg

sFM2I7cl.jpg

UEE6urLl.jpg

k20TxGkl.jpg

qAIcjsGl.jpg

Laptop runs great and battery lasts around 8 hours from my usage with it. Got it recently for a business trip and don't have a need for it now.

PM if interested. Amazon payments preferred or paypal.

Okay, time to buy some stuff.

Anyone got a Steam copy of Killing Floor 2 for around $15-20?

PM me.

EDIT

Also, I edited my selling post and responded to PMs!

steveovig

WTB:Mario and Luigi:Dream Team (3DS), either of the DS Mario and Luigi games

FS:Loose Amiibos in mint condition, willing to deal/sell in a bundle, open to offers

Villager-$45
Captain Falcon-$27
Wii Fit Trainer-$30
Marth-$30

Games CIB

Mario Kart 7 (3DS) CIB-$16
Smash Bros. Brawl CIB (Wii)-$16

Both for $30

YwhViqn.jpg

Destiny PS4 Limited Edition - Used/Mint Condition/***SOLD***
via PayPal Gift please :)

Literally just bought new and actually decided to play this on Xbox instead with coworkers. Great time to jump in for those interested as it's looking like the upcoming DLC is going to address a lot of criticisms the community had.
Yes, the digital content HAS been redeemed for this one but everything else is completely mint :)

I bought 3 amiibos for a friend of mine on april 23 and they didnt arrive yet too =(

It's prolly something with USPS.

I say give NMFried a bit more time to respond and for your stuff to arrive. I ordered 2 amiibos from him on the 21st and I got my amiibos today in the mail. Whenever I sent him a PM he normally wrote back within the day or by the next day. I had no issues with him, so I don't think its him it may be the mail carrier.

Athreous

I say give NMFried a bit more time to respond and for your stuff to arrive. I ordered 2 amiibos from him on the 21st and I got my amiibos today in the mail. Whenever I sent him a PM he normally wrote back within the day or by the next day. I had no issues with him, so I don't think its him it may be the mail carrier.

Yeah, he's a great guy! just waiting usps to deliver it xD

Ettie

All prices include shipping. I'm listed as NeoGAF Plus +9 in the feedback list, working on getting my numbers up on this newfangled list you're all using now.

Heads Up:

1. Paypal Gift Only (or you cover fees)
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only

Note: None of these games are new/sealed. Some are in excellent condition; others were bought used from Gamestop, so less than excellent. If this is important to you as a collector, please ask questions before you buy. I'm happy to provide whatever info you need, including additional pictures.

If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut.

Wii
House of the Dead 2&3 Return + 2 White/Blue Nyko Perfect Shot - 35
NSMB Wii - 20

GCN
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - 30

DS
JRkL7co.jpg

MHBHbCu.jpg

DS Lite white with charger, Acekard 2 and 4GB micro SD – 55 Some minor discoloration of shoulder buttons and hinge area. No cheeto fingers were used while playing this device. I am leaving the file structure on the micro SD but no roms will be included. My understanding is this will not work on the 3DS out of the box, FYI to all.
sJ2jSCq.jpg

Final Fantasy IV - 20

6W2cPuo.jpg

twQmpQe.jpg

OpVGdSF.jpg

PS2 – Everything CiB was bought new by me and is in pretty great shape. Everything not CiB was bought used from BB or Gamestop and has scratches and no manuals, but has been played through to completion. I would prefer to sell this whole lot as a bundle, including the console, but if you want to mix and match or buy singles feel free.

Gauntlet Seven Sorrows CiB - 10
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms CiB - 30
Bard’s Tale CiB - 10
KH CiB - 7
Spyro: New Beginning CiB - 12
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly CiB- 8

PS2 Slim Console – 50 I tested all of the PS2 games above up to first gameplay on this console with no trouble. I turned my house upside down looking for the memory card and DS2, but can’t find them. So please be aware this will come with no memory card and a pelican PS2 controller with rumble and a DS1 that I would only use in an emergency. The pelican controller has less than 20 hours on it.

PS1
FFIXGH – 18 – Two playthroughs, minor scratches on D1, rest are pretty clean.

x3sphere

qsub.png

Selling an EVGA GTX 980 - this is the reference model (part number: 04G-P4-2980-KR). Under warranty since 09/25/14. Card performs great and was well taken care of, only selling as I've just upgraded to a Titan X.

edit: card sold on Hardforum.

golem

FS: Asus Strix GTX 970

jbx9z1cCtSc85I.JPG

Stock cooler was removed for water cooling but has been put back on, runs great.

$275 shipped in the US, Paypal Gift please.

Madao

WTS

Mewtwo DLC SSB4 Wii U Japanese version code - $3

the reason is that i only have a JP 3DS SSB4 but i figured that splitting the cost by buying the bundle and then selling one code is cheaper than buying the 3DS code on its own.

Paypal Gift preferred for payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom