• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)
header.jpg

The Crew- 25$ (North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

DRM-Free:
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with preorder bonuses- 30$

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Broken Age - 12$(few copies left. Episode 2 is being released tomorrow)
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

OraleeWey

I have a AC:Black Flag code for Xbox One
Asking for $10 PayaPal, or would trade for Life is Strange for PC(Steam) or Ps4.

I also have a Verizon Modem/Router combo.
Model: MI424WRI Rev. I
Used for about a year/year and a half. Great condition.
Note: I do not have the AC Adapter which can be bought from eBay.
Asking for $30 shipped.

GravyButt

Want to sell my fire tv stick. Only used 3-4 times.

Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U. Like new, literally opened up the plastic shrink wrap, put it in the wii U and never actually played it.

Want paypal.

Shoot me a pm thanks!!

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  2. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  3. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM. (collector's problem... yeah, I know)
  4. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetic condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get, no box or manual are necessary, they would be extremely nice, but not necessary
  5. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  6. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  7. Goro Key, my friend bought Mortal Kombat X with the preorder, but it happens that when he entered the code it said it was already used, so I'm looking for someone who doesn't want it and wants to sell it
  8. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+28 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade, or possibly a sale at what I paid.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for more or less what I paid for them, $155.

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
The Bridge

PM me with offers! =)

Zaheer

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition - $250

101867_1_LELG.jpg

the-witcher-3-GAL2.jpg

Have these available for PS4, XBO, and PC. THE XBOX ONE VERSION IS THE ONLY EDITION THAT COMES WITH THE TWO GWENT CARD DECKS AND CLOTH MAP! Tell me which one you want. I'll send a screenshot of the purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available. PAYPAL ONLY.

Nightz

WTS - all prices include shipping USPS Priority to anywhere in the US

PC
Witcher 3 code that came with my video card (redeem on https://redeem.geforce.com/en-us/) - $30

Used Cell Phone
Verizon HTC One M7 - mint condition, phone and charger only, clean ESN - $150

Nintendo Stuff
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS - used, mint condition) - $30
Amiibo lot (Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link. All US versions NIB) - $220

PS3 Stuff
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, non-GH) - $20
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $20
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - $20

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Buy with confidence!

SliChillax

I am selling a Galax GTX 980 SOC. GPU was bought in March and is working wonderfully. Haven't noticed any coil whine or had any weird issues. If anyone in the UK is interested shoot me a PM.

SLEIhbg.png

All prices are shipped to the US.
PayPal preferred.

Star Wars Battlefront - Complete. Light scratches on disc. - $19
XcG6S3wl.jpg

Spyro: Year of the Dragon - Complete - $20
GkBzmXyl.jpg

Pokemon Blue - Cart only, fading on label. Save battery works. - $20
Pokemon Blue - Cart only, fading on label. Save battery works. - $20
NOTE: The box pictured is a reproduction box that a seller on eBay tried to pass off as real. I have no need for a fake box, so I'm happy to throw it in for anyone who buys one of the Pokemon carts. It's pretty noticeable in person, but it might work as a placeholder until you get a real one.
rmDwPn4l.jpg

Pokemon FireRed - Box, tray, and manual only. Typical shelfwear, but otherwise in good shape. - $20
QWUIyVhl.jpg

Pokemon Gold - Box, tray, and manual only. Typical shelfwear, but otherwise in good shape. - $25
sEHho9Yl.jpg

Figured I might as well throw these records up too:

The Starting Line - With Hopes of Starting Over - $45
omzWY5nl.jpg

New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones - $45
MhxGaVvl.jpg

The All-American Rejects - Self Titled - $25
ygXJqS7l.jpg

I tried selling my Last of Us remastered code that I received with my ps4 I just bought in my previous post, but the market is probably pretty saturated with all of the codes.

I'd like to give it away for free to someone who's never played it before. First person to PM will get it. I'm at work for another few hours, but I'll send it over as soon as I get home.

Young Magus

WTS:

God Eater 2- PS Vita
Tales of Innocence R- PS Vita

Games are in Japanese and will work on any vita. Games areNEW AND SEALED I repeat games are NEW AND SEALED

If ya interested pls PM, price will be negotiated then.

Pics:

steadfast

I tried selling my Last of Us remastered code that I received with my ps4 I just bought in my previous post, but the market is probably pretty saturated with all of the codes.

I'd like to give it away for free to someone who's never played it before. First person to PM will get it. I'm at work for another few hours, but I'll send it over as soon as I get home.

That's mighty generous. You could probably still get $10 from it.

That's awfully generous of you - cheers. PM'ed you about it, but probably was already beat. :-D

Athreous

WTS:

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae Demo Voucher (US) PS4 - 20$ (I can trade for a D3 or RoS CD Key too =D)

WTB

Amiibos:

Princess Peach (New Version)

PC Games:

Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls PC Keys

PS4 Stuff:

Bloodborne

1 Year PSN @ 35$

FFXIV ARR PS4 Key US

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
WTS -

delisted steam keys:
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse (steam gift) - $20
Deadpool - $30

TLOU Remastered ps4 code - $17.50

Used Gigabyte WindforceGTX 670 2 gig. Shipping in a 970 box in their protective sleeve. Works great. Never overclocked. - $120 shipped (in the US)

WTB or trade for -

New Super Mario U
Hyrule Warriors

Istaerion

Long-shot, but is anyone willing to sell off their Bloodborne PS4 Dynamic Theme that came with the Future Press Collector's Guide?

I'm willing to negotiate on prices, however, I obviously won't entertain anything that surpasses the actual price of the guide nor is close to the full price.

WTS Steam Keys:

Freedom Planet - $4

all others $1

Wrack
Fenix Rage
100% Orange Juice
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!
Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
Betrayer
CONSORTIUM
CastleStorm
Closure
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love
Cubemen
Defiance
Delver Early Access
Dominique Pamplemousse
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dustforce DX
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Farming World
Greed Corp
Hammerwatch
Home
Lovely Planet
Lunar Flight
MIND: Path to Thalamus
Magnifico
Nuclear Dawn
Offspring Fling
Osmos
Post Master
Primal Carnage
Puddle
Skulls of the Shogun
Super Comboman: Don't Mash Edition
Super Hexagon
The Bridge
The Showdown Effect
The Whispered World Special Edition
Thomas Was Alone
Velocibox
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Year Walk
Zafehouse: Diaries
Zenbound 2
Zoo Park

fenners

For Sale!

I'm trimming down my retro collection... Shipping from TX, and will only ship to the US - will ship free on any purchase $25 & above :) I accept paypal only.

Happy to send pictures of anything, answer questions etc via PM. Everything is complete, played, in very good condition, unless otherwise noted!

PS1 - One Piece Mansion - $15

Xbox - Kung Fu Chaos - new/in shrinkwrap - $15

GCN - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest - new/in shrinkwrap - $75

Wii - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Collector's Edition/steelbook - new/in shrinkwrap - $140
Wii - Xenoblade Chronicles - UK Import (requires modded Wii!) - $40

Saturn - Sakura Wars Limited Edition "B-Type" - $25
Complete, box has some shelf wear, but contents are in excellent condition. Mousepad still in shrink, stickers + mouse unused etc. Can share pics if needed.

7GlPCXT.jpg
ed2KtWUm.jpg

Mark5130

Positive seller feedback to mikespit1200. Sold me a Jaguar system and a bunch of games for a good price. Thanks, man!

Let's play some Jag!

terrisus

Positive Seller feedback to Palom

Great communication, great flexibility, and a great deal on a bunch of Ninja Turtles cards I used to have, and haven't even thought about in years.
Cowabunga, dude!

meppi

I want to buy that stuff, how much? :)

OMG.. I want one of those!!! GIMME!!!!

Sorry for the late reply. I just got home from work.

Just to be clear, yes, those are a brand new PAL NES and PAL SNES system.
Besides opening the boxes when they were purchased to check the contents, these boxes have only been opened to take these pictures today.
So everything in there is brand new and has never been used. :)

Not quite sure what to ask for these.
The only similar ones I can find are a brand new NES Action Pack that is going for €1149
and one that is being sold as new for €849 but clearly has some marks and thus isn't new at all...

And on the SNES front, the only new one for sale right now I can find is a Super Mario All-Stars pack without Super Mario World that is going for over €2000.
There's also a €699 one being sold as "new", but again, there are some clear grime marks around the cartridge slot as well as some disgusting looking plastic wraps around the power adapter and TV cables, so that one is nowhere near new either.

So make me an offer I can't refuse. ;)

terrisus

e3VQj9O.jpg

Hello you FUCKIN' NERDS! I got some nerd stuff to sell, and I KNOW you're wantin' to buy.

Finally, a Dynex 400 watt PSU for all your computing needs. Comes with a money back guarantee that this fuckin power supply supplies your PC with the power it needs so you can browse reddit all day and look at stupid fuckin MEMES. $15.

HAVE A GOOD DAY, NERDS.

By the way, I'm buying this.
I guess that makes me a NERD.
I suppose I should figure out how to navigate Reddit now >.>

<3

Selling Dragonball Xenoverse Collectors Edition Vegeta SSJ4 DLC (works for the european&uk versions of the game) - Xbox one or PS4 - £25
Comes with 2 frieza costumes.
$_57.JPG

Positive seller feedback for: maxcriden and deviant1

Power Buyer (24)/ Power Seller (29)

Want To Trade:

Amiibos for Amiibos. Want: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, Metaknight.
Have: Shulk, Rosalina, Lucario, Gold Mario.

Want to sell:

Prices do not include shipping

PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60
GCN Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure - $35 (Apparently it was an ex-rental and has a white label on the cover insert. Can not remove without messing up insert. No manual)

Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario, Gold Mario amiibos (sealed) -$45 (each), Marth + Ike set - $70 , or $225 for all 6.

Graphic Novels/Trades:

Paperbacks:

Essential X-Factor vol. 2
Essential Silver Surfer vol.2
Inqueisitor: Ascendent
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four
X-Men: the Movie Prequel - Magneto
X-Men: the Movie Prequel - Rouge
Hawkeye (vol4) vol1 - My Life As a Weapon - $5

Hardcovers:

Ms. Marvel (vol2) vol3 - Operation Lightning Storm (Brand New) - $15
Guardians of the Galaxy (vol2) vol2 - War of Kings Book 1 - $25

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
Dates listed are the "expiration date". As of 4/12, all are confirmed to work.

All are Ultraviolet unless specified.

$2 each, $4 for iTunes/UV combo codes. $2 for Fox combo codes.

* - sonypictures.com/uvredeem
+ - foxuv.com
- - PARAMOUNTUV.COM/REDEEM
^ - digitalcopyplus.com or more.marvel.com

For Fox iTunes digital copies need dvd disc to redeem. Go to: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=236284 for instructions to redeem without disc.

*30 Minutes or Less/BadTeacher/Easy A - 12/31/17
Army of Darkness - Expiration Unknown
*Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher - 12/31/17
Bad Grandpa.5 - 7/8/16 - (iTunes + UV)
Django Unchained - 6/30/15
Dread - 1/8/14 - (iTunes + UV)
G.I. Joe: Retaliation - 7/30/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Gravity - 2/25/16
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - 6/11/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Horrible Bosses - 3/11/16
Shaun of the Dead - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - 6/12/14
Silent Hill: Revelations - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Silver Linings Playbook - 6/30/15
Star Trek: Into Darkness - 9/10/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Ted - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
*The Amazing Spider-Man - 11/9/14
The Expendables 2 - 11/20/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Dark Knight Rises - 12/4/14
The Hangover Part II - 12/6/13
The Hangover Part III - 10/8/15
The Hunger Games - 8/18/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 3/7/15 - (iTunes + UV)
-The Italian Job (Remake) - 1/18/17
The Last Stand - 5/21/14 - (iTunes + UV)

*NEW* Fast and the Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* 2 Fast 2 Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* $7.50 credit to see Furious 7 - 5/17/15 - (Fandango credit) $4
*NEW* Game of Thrones Season 1 - 2/28/17 - (iTunes/UV) $20

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Lucina amiibo
Meta Knight amiibo

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

bms2993

Banned
Hey, GAF, I have an Apple Watch Sport 38mm Silver Aluminum Case with Green Band that I received on Monday. While I do not have the green band anymore, I have everything else! The unit has been used for less than two days and is in perfect condition despite this. Here is what you will receive:

• Apple Watch Sport 38mm Silver Aluminum Case (1)
  • Magnetic Charging Cable (1)
  • USB Power Adapter (1)
  • Quick Start Guide (1)
  • Box (1)
I'll sell it at a price of $379.99 if you are interested. I can ship it through usps priority mail as soon as I receive payment.

If interested, PM me! :)

Pics? Pics!

$_57.JPG

Want To Trade:

Witcher 3 GOG Game Code (obtained from Geforce promotion)

for

Grand Theft Auto V (Steam version preferred, but GMG keys are accepted too since coupons are available for them.)

Send a PM if you're interested.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -4$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 4$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 7$
- Dark Souls Xbox 360- $10
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP Japanese - $18

Prices include shipping within the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Humble Bundle Steam Keys/Gifts $1/each

Little Inferno
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
English Country Tune
Full Mojo Rampage
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim

I also have some Game Gear games for sale. I don't know yet what they usually go for so I'd like you to make me an offer:

- X-Men comes with box, manual and game
- Jurassic Park comes with box, manual and game
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Columns with manual
- Ecco the dolphin
- Tanzmania with manual

I also have one of the Game Gear Screen magnifiers with box.

WTB

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone willing to sell it for the initial price of 99.99 + Shipping?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta (English subtitle version) for ~25
- Dragon's dogma Arisen Xbox 360 ~ 13
- Valkyria Profile: Lenneth ~12

ss32

Super Positive Feedback for MendicantBS again!

Always super nice and sent the code quickly after payment.

Also I WTB;

XBONE Dragonball Xenoverse :D (digital or hardcopy is fine)

bms2993

Banned
WTS

My beloved GBA SP with headphone jack mod. Yep, you can use headphones on this bad boy and enjoy the fact that this is a BACKLIT model. It has been done by a professional modder, but now I have no use for it as I do not play video games anymore. So, asking price is $75.00. YES it comes with an AC adapter. :p

IMG_0113.jpg

Cardon

Positive Seller Feedback For: CidHighwind89

Bought an Xbox One from him that was in exquisite condition. Seriously, this guy is a perfect seller since he delivered the goods, and he was even willing to ship the item with a mere down payment as I waited for PayPal to full process the remaining funds I sent to my account. Would buy from again in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom