• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
e3VQj9O.jpg

Hello you FUCKIN' NERDS! I got some nerd stuff to sell, and I KNOW you're wantin' to buy.

First off, we got the complete VIZ Neon Genesis Evangelion series, uncut, and in English. GET THE FUCKIN' DEAL, SHINJI! Asking $50, way less than what it cost to rebuild Tokyo-2.

Second, even more EVA shit. Campus Apocalypse. FOUR VOLUMES. Howz'about $15? Yeah, that's it.

Like The Dark Tower? Never heard of it? Well, FUCK YOU! Read this shit and get learned about Roland and his ka-tet. Ten volumes, all hardcover but one. TEN FUCKIN VOLUMES, SON. Asking, oh, let's say $25. GONE

Finally, a Dynex 400 watt PSU for all your computing needs. Comes with a money back guarantee that this fuckin power supply supplies your PC with the power it needs so you can browse reddit all day and look at stupid fuckin MEMES. $15. GONE

HAVE A GOOD DAY, NERDS.

Flandy

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS
Xbox Live Gold 12 months - $35 ONLY 1 KEY REMAINING
17030047298_79f4870a2b_n.jpg

Xbox live gold 2 day trial - $1

Arma Cold War Assault - $1 Steam Gift

Bejewled 3 - $1 Steam Key

Tags: XBL XBLG

e3VQj9O.jpg

Hello you FUCKIN' NERDS! I got some nerd stuff to sell, and I KNOW you're wantin' to buy.

First off, we got the complete VIZ Neon Genesis Evangelion series, uncut, and in English. GET THE FUCKIN' DEAL, SHINJI! Asking $50, way less than what it cost to rebuild Tokyo-2.

Second, even more EVA shit. Campus Apocalypse. FOUR VOLUMES. Howz'about $15? Yeah, that's it.

Like The Dark Tower? Never heard of it? Well, FUCK YOU! Read this shit and get learned about Roland and his ka-tet. Ten volumes, all hardcover but one. TEN FUCKIN VOLUMES, SON. Asking, oh, let's say $25.

Finally, a Dynex 400 watt PSU for all your computing needs. Comes with a money back guarantee that this fuckin power supply supplies your PC with the power it needs so you can browse reddit all day and look at stupid fuckin MEMES. $15.

HAVE A GOOD DAY, NERDS.

vhLSqei.gif

Read that like a commercial off of Adult Swim! 10/10

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
wts:

my last EVGA SC GTX 970 $250 (video card only)
New 1TB SSD Samsung Evo 840 $275

both prices are shipped (priority mail) and I take paypal or bitcoin :D

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTT:

Have: 300 coins club nintendo reward

Want: Yoshi New Island eshop code..

club_nintendo1.jpg

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition Bundle with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds NEW SEALED + Hori Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear: $250

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition Bundle - NEW SEALED: $100 .

Shipping from Venezuela...

PM if interested...

NeOak

My preferred method of payment would be bank transfer.

This won't fly here. You don't have feedback and we've had some bad experiences here.

I suggest you list prices, accept Paypal and do not dare to ask for Paypal gift >.>

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
WTS:
A Hat in Time Digital Deluxe Edition gift (instant beta access + full game* + soundtrack). USD$15 via PayPal (essentially a saving of $5).

* It's unclear at this stage whether or not the full game will have a separate key. Probably not, but it's not unheard of (see: Pillars of Eternity).

Edit: Sold to wilflare.

meppi

This won't fly here. You don't have feedback and we've had some bad experiences here.

I suggest you list prices, accept Paypal and do not dare to ask for Paypal gift >.>

Well that's too bad then.
I'm not going to take the chance of being hit with chargebacks on paypal 6 months down the road on items that are worth multiple hundred dollars. :-/
It is what it is. I'm not here to make a quick buck as I don't even need to money to be honest.
My collection has just become absurdly huge that even if I wanted to, I couldn't play though every game in my lifetime.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10 or $15
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 5% off for one week (Apr 26th to May 2nd)
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 5% off (until May 2nd) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(645+ Total Positive Feedback!)

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for earvcunanan. Great buyer!

Well that's too bad then.
I'm not going to take the chance of being hit with chargebacks on paypal 6 months down the road on items that are worth multiple hundred dollars. :-/
It is what it is. I'm not here to make a quick buck as I don't even need to money to be honest.
My collection has just become absurdly huge that even if I wanted to, I couldn't play though every game in my lifetime.
Seems kinda weird that you don't want to risk getting hit by chargebacks, but you just said in your post that you were about to bring your items to eBay?

meppi

Positive Feedback for earvcunanan. Great buyer!

Seems kinda weird that you don't want to risk getting hit by chargebacks, but you just said in your post that you were about to bring your items to eBay?

True, but I'm very apprehensive about doing so. I do have other local sites where bank transfers are the norm though, and when I have to go the route of listing on eBay, after all the horror stories I wouldn't use paypal and opt to go with direct bank transfers again.
I do have a 100% rating from 381 individual sellers on there with tons of items bought from many of them, so that's a plus I guess.

I do understand where you're coming from of course.

I just ended up with waaaaay too much stuff over all these years of collecting and I don't look forward to having to install 2 full rooms in my new home as full-on game shrines.
I mean, if you've got spare things like these laying around, you know you have a problem. ;)

AwRy108

Like The Dark Tower? Never heard of it? Well, FUCK YOU! Read this shit and get learned about Roland and his ka-tet. Ten volumes, all hardcover but one. TEN FUCKIN VOLUMES, SON. Asking, oh, let's say $25.

Finally, a Dynex 400 watt PSU for all your computing needs. Comes with a money back guarantee that this fuckin power supply supplies your PC with the power it needs so you can browse reddit all day and look at stupid fuckin MEMES. $15.

HAVE A GOOD DAY, NERDS.

Laughed heartily; PM'd you about buying something; felt much shame...

Armaly

Anyone selling the Ultra Street Fighter 4 Wild Costume Pack? I have paypal/amazon/google wallet/etc. if you're down to sell.

terrisus

Positive Seller feedback for isitstill
Sent me a whole bunch of Animal Crossing cards - for free!
(Well, he tried to refuse any payment. I at least covered shipping though :þ)
And, as promised "The cards are affixed somehow to the backing (glue probably)" >.>

No, but seriously, it's extremely awesome. Thank you so much =)

Positive Seller feedback for SmokeMaxX
Domino's gift card

Positive Seller feedback for SmokeMaxX
Noticing a pattern here? This time for Nintendo eShop credit. Seriously, with this guy around, there's hardly a reason to leave the house :þ

Positive Trade feedback for maxcriden
Seriously, if this guy isn't your favorite person on GAF, you're the one doing something wrong. Everyone loves Max <3

Positive Buyer feedback for pa22word

I think that's everyone. I'm sorry that I fell a bit behind there. If I missed anyone, please PM me and let me know <3

I just ended up with waaaaay too much stuff over all these years of collecting and I don't look forward to having to install 2 full rooms in my new home as full-on game shrines.
I mean, if you've got spare things like these laying around, you know you have a problem. ;)

I want to buy that stuff, how much? :)

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

Prices have been lowered yet again!

+12 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items (up to three DVD case games). I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS XL - SOLD
Crosswords 3DS - $2

Gamecube
NFL Blitz 2003 - $2
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $2
Resident Evil 4 - $8
Medal of Honor Frontline - $2
True Crime Streets of LA - $2
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $2

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $5
WarioWare Twisted - $10

Club Nintendo
Majora's Mask 3D Messenger Bag - Offer

wiibomb

True, but I'm very apprehensive about doing so. I do have other local sites where bank transfers are the norm though, and when I have to go the route of listing on eBay, after all the horror stories I wouldn't use paypal and opt to go with direct bank transfers again.
I do have a 100% rating from 381 individual sellers on there with tons of items bought from many of them, so that's a plus I guess.
http://www.benl.ebay.be/usr/meppi64

I do understand where you're coming from of course.

OMG.. I want one of those!!! GIMME!!!!

So I decided to take the dive and go for a PS4, but need cash so~

Want To Sell:

Rockband 2 PS3 Special Edition Complete in Like New Condition
- Original Box(s) and Slip Cover
- Guitar (with dongle and strap), Drums (with Dongle, foot pedal, and drum sticks), and USB Mic
- Game with case and manual
*neatfreak owned, no smoking/pets near it

qKoOFGh.jpg

All thats included
BoOhUeW.jpg

All packed up, a bit of light duct tape inside to be sure things don't get tossed around in transit, but everything in the original spots for the most part.

Want: Amazon Gift Card exchange

Like I said, Like New condition, was barely used might be a bit of light use marks on the back of the guitar glossy part, especially the mic and drums which... I literally think were never used lol. Small tear on the slip cover where some tape was to hold it on the box, but that was there when I bought it new years ago.

After looking online at the auction sites and other trade sites seems like one in its condition goes for $300 but want to parse some offers on here first since fellow gaffers might be in the market for it. Would be Shipping UPS if a deal is met, USA only for now. All going towards a PS4.

Looking for around $200 maybe a touch extra to cover some of the shipping cost.

Let me know if interested.

Fireblend

Banned
WTB

Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (Yoshi's New Island for 3DS) - $15

PM me if you have one :) willing to paypal right away, and I'll cover the fee too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom