• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down to two items!!!

SLEIhbg.png

+19 Seller, +8 Buyer, 1169 eBay feedback.

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Animal Crossing Fishing Boy Plush from Japan
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- I don't remember how I got this, but I was looking for something else last weekend and found this in a bag with a bunch of other plushes! It's from 2001 and is in really good shape. XENOBLADE CASE BEING SHOWN ONLY FOR SIZE COMPARISON AND IS NOT INCLUDED!

Deception IV (PS3)
$18 (F/F) or $18.85 (G/S)
- Mint condition and complete!

Need to make some money all fast-like due to unforeseen circumstances. I'll take Paypal but it needs to come as a gift so I don't get hit by fees. You can check my BST ratings, I'm trustworthy.

Selling:

Lucina amiibo MIB (US) - $43 + shipping.
Majora's Mask 3DS game LE with Skullkid figure MIB (US) - $120 + shipping

Hoping there's some interest in these.

SalvaPot

WTB

Elgato Game Capture HD or HD60 new or used its fine, but functional, I want to start streaming the smash tournaments I am hosting, looking to pay around $100 for it but willing to negotiate. Thank you!

Does any one want the limited edition of batman on xbox one. My order is delayed till july 3 and I can not wait. If no one wants it I will just cancel it. Not trying to make a profit just selling what I paid. $110 PM me if you are interested

TriAceJP

WTB

Elgato Game Capture HD or HD60 new or used its fine, but functional, I want to start streaming the smash tournaments I am hosting, looking to pay around $100 for it but willing to negotiate. Thank you!

The El Gato has a rather annoying audio delay, you may want to look into the AverMedia Gamer HD instead.

WTS Updated price

PS4 - Complete and Mint from a smoke-free, animal-free home. I think I've only played about 4 hours of GTA V and about 7 hours of Bloodborne. I just don't play it compared to my PC.

Includes -

-Original GTA V/Last of Us packaging. Does not include Last of Us code.
-1 DS4 Controller
-All wires
-All Manuals
-GTA V - Mint and complete
-Bloodborne - Mint and complete

$365 Shipped. PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

k7dcAwH.jpg

eKT4adO.jpg

For sale:

GBA SP. AGS-001. Comes with original manual and charger, no games. Works perfectly, screen has no scratches. Its definitely got some wear on the body but functions flawlessly.

Price reduced! Asking $25 shipped with tracking to the lower 48. Paypal gift or buyer pays fees.

Only a few hours remaining in the sale, and I was just wondering if there was anyone here with some left over steam credit who would be able to help me get a small discount on a couple games.

Rafy

I ended up with an extra Steam key for Batman:Arkham Knight. If you are interested send me a PM. I'll let it go for $23 on either PayPal or Steam Wallet. Thanks

check your PMs

EDIT: Transaction concluded successfully. Positive Seller Feedback for Cabal.

KiDdYoNe

WTS:

seasonpass.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass - $22 (Steam)
Region free and all that stuff. Be fast, i have a bad feeling they're gonna do something about it.

Also
Want to sell Batman: Arkham Knight copy from GMG (Steam). It was purchased long ago before they had RU tags on the game, but. I'm not sure if it's activation locked or not. It may be locked, it may be region-free. One way to know it. It just says Batman: AK in library, no RU tags. If you're willing to try and take risks, it's $22. Comes with Harley Quinn DLC.

jfoul

Positive seller feedback: KiDdYoNe
  • Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass

Positive seller feedback: chessnut [This counts for 5 transactions over the Steam Sale]
  • Rayman Origins
  • Jazzpunk
  • Abyss Odyssey
  • Titan Souls
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Gods Will Be Watching
  • Alien: Isolation - Season Pass
  • This War of Mine
  • Legend of Grimrock 2
  • PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
  • Nidhogg
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass

Jmac71

For Sale: Nintendo Wii U 32GB

Comes with Nyko pro controller, ZombiU, New Super Mario Brothers U (disc only), and digital copies of Wind Waker HD, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, and Mega Man X. Unit has a decal girl NES skin applied to it, but can easily be taken off.

Asking $220 obo

Also For Sale: Nintendo 3DSXL

Comes with physical copies of Majora's Mask 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, and MGS 3D: Snake Eater. Carrying case and charger included. Unit is in great condition.
Asking $150 obo *pics coming

Want: Paypal (regular option is fine, but you cover fees)

Please feel free to make an offer if interested!

Maxim726X

FS:

3 month Google Music code. Great service, I use it myself... But apparently I can't add it to my subscription.

Taking all offers, just PM me.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Positive seller feedback for RadarScope1. Sold me a game at a great price and shipped it out quick. Packaging was on point as well.

Positive buyer feedback for Amiibro. Smooth transaction for a digital code.

Thanks guys.

WTB:

Dreamcast Games
Dreamcast Accessories (non-common stuff - ie: Not controllers, VMU's, etc)

I'm looking to really start focusing on this aspect of my collection, so hit me with everything you've got.

Mepsi

I have a bunch of stuff that I want to sell/trade, most of which I'm not quite sure what to set a price at but send me a PM with your offer and I'm sure we can work something out.

I am UK based but I will be willing to ship worldwide.

Selling/Trading:-

-Sealed Players Choice copy of The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past - Currently kept in a plastic protector in a smoke free home. This is in very good condition with a nick in the shrink wrap. I am looking to sell this for around the £150 mark (UK Shipping included, PM me for an overseas quote)

-Diablo 3 Collectors Edition - All in good condition, all of the game codes have been redeemed but all of the other stuff it came with are all here.

-Legend of Zelda Edition Game Boy Advance SP (AGS-001 Model) - Quite a few scratches on this one but the screen is completely free of scratches and the unit is in full working order.

-Gamecube Wireless Wavebird Controller - This one comes with the box and the controller and receiver are in good condition apart from a couple of black marks on the controller.

-Score Master Arcade Stick for the SNES - unboxed but in working order, couple of marks on it but nothing too bad.

-Hori Fighting Stick V3 PS3 Version (Also works on PC) I might have the box for this one lying around but I'm gonna say it's unboxed for the time being, but it's all in good working order and in good condition, fantastic little entry level arcade stick.

PM me if you wish to see any pictures of these.

Want:
-Paypal gift.
-Gameboy Micro FF4 or Famicom edition complete in box.
-Complete in Box GBA Games especially these particular ones:
-Super Mario Advance 2 and 3
-Boktai 1 and 2
-Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
-Legend of Zelda Minish Cap and Link to the Past

Reposting

GRaider81

WTS

Batman Arkham Knight PS4 £37 shipped (sealed)

Got a copy on Saturday so selling my Delivered copy tomorrow.

WTB

Red hood DLC for Ps4 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom