• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus
$60

Windows 7 Pro
$60

Windows 8 Pro
$60

Office 365 Personal
1 Year Subscription for One User
1 PC/Mac + 1 tablet
$25

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OZUs24Th.jpg[/img]

Marvel Unlimited for 1 Month
$5

Code:
[B]Intel Core i7-5930K
Haswell-E 6-Core 3.5GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W BX80648I75930K Desktop Processor[/B]

[B]$450 Shipped[/B]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JSmQYXKl.jpg[/img]

Code:
[B]Macbook Pro 2015 15" 512GB SSD 16G RAM RETINA AMD Radeon R9 M370X[/B]

$2200 Shipped

$2150 if you pick it up at SoCal

Battery Cycle Count: 1!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UwjnqHf.jpg[/img]

beane316

Still have lots of stuff!

PS3
*Playstation Eye Camera & Sports Champions (no controller; camera never used; game sealed)
*Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Bundle (2 sealed sets)
*Resistance 3 (sealed)
*Singstar bundle (sealed; comes with 2 mics; clamshell has damage near the top left corner and the bottom right corner)
•Modnation Racers (complete)
•Devil May Cry 4 (sealed)
•Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (sealed)
*Killzone 3: Helghast edition (comes with game, case, manual, figure, art book, big Helghast helmet statue, and big box) (all mint but the box itself which is very worn)

PS2 (all complete)
*Tekken 5
*Final Fantasy X-2
*Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
*God of War (greatest hits)
*God of War 2 (opened but never played)
*Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road to Glory
*Shadow of the Colossus (sealed; greatest hits)
*Final Fantasy XI Online: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (sealed)
*Hot Shots Golf 3 (GH Version)
*Metal Slug 4/5
*Black and Bruised
*The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
*Fatal Fury Battle Archives 1
*ATV Off-road Fury
*Guitar Hero Aerosmith (complete with guitar)
*Ratchet: Deadlocked
•Yakuza
•Viewtiful Joe 2 (sealed)
•Destroy All Humans 2
•Time Crisis 3 (complete plus big box and 2 Guncons)
*Buzz: The Mega Quiz (complete + 4 game buzzers)
*Buzz: The Movie Quiz

WII (all complete)
*Spectrobes: Origins
*Samba De Amigo
*Spyborgs
*Endless Ocean
*Blastworks
*Dead Space Extraction (sealed)
*•Lego Batman
•Thrillville: Off The Rails

N64
*Nuclear Strike (label damage; cart only)
*Roadsters (cart only)
*Superman 64 (cart only)
*Donkey Kong 64 (cart only)

SNES
•Brunswick World Tournament Champions (complete)

DS (all complete)
*Transformers: Ultimate Autobots Edition (sealed)
*Flash Focus: Vision Training In Minutes A Day
*Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
*Feel The Magic XY/XX
*Personal Trainer Cooking
*Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010
*Point Blank DS
*Spectrobes
*Sonic Rush
*Treasure World
*Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008
*My Weight Loss Coach
*LOL
•Let's Pilates
•Bleach: Dark Souls

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
*Golden Sun: The Lost Age (cart only)
•Sonic Advance 3 (compete)
*Blender Bros. (cart only)
*F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (complete)

GAMEBOY COLOR
*Mario Golf (cart only)
*Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (cart only)
*Mario Tennis (cart only)

GAMEBOY
*Pac-man (cart only)
*Super Mario Land (cart only)
*Kirby's Dream Land 2 (cart only)
*The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (cart only)

XBOX 360
•Crackdown (sealed)

XBOX ORIGINAL (all complete)
*Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
*Yourself Fitness
*Doom 3
*MX vs ATV Unleashed (sealed)
*Outlaw Golf/Sea Blade bundle
*Outlaw Golf 2
*Outlaw Volleyball
*Outlaw Tennis
*Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home
*Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy
*SSX Tricky
*Project Gotham Racing 2
*Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
•Bloodrayne
•Freestyle Metal X
•Red Dead Revolver
•Fight Night 2004
•Raze's Hell

PC
•Bomberman collection pc (complete)

SYSTEMS
•Sega Saturn (broken; console only; no cords, games or controllers)
•White GBA system (works; needs tlc)
*Playstation One (system, 2 controllers, power and a/v cords, and multitap)(also have a big stack of disc only games my buddy gave me in support of my sofa funding lol they are less than desired games and scratched up but I would toss them in with the PS1 as a bonus!)

MISC. NOVELTIES
•Gba E-reader (reader only)
•N64 Dex Drive (may not be complete)
*Gameboy Printer (printer only)
*Gameboy Camera (camera only)

MISC. INSTRUCTION MANUALS
*Frogger (PS1)
*Power Rangers: Light Speed Rescue (GBC)
*Test Drive Off Road 3 (GBC)
*Clue (SNES)
*Shining Force 2 (Sega)

DIGITAL GAMES/TV SHOWS/MOVIES
*Mighty Switch Force 3DS
*Adventure Time seasons 2, 3, & 4
*Breaking Bad Final Season episodes 5-8
*The Lego Movie
*This Is The End

Preferred Payment Method: PayPal

I have a copy of Morrowind and the expansion pack Bloodmoon in fantastic condition. Packaging for both is excellent and there are pretty much no scratches present on either discs. Manuals, maps and additional documents are also included.

£6.80

I'll ship these free of charge to wherever you want. Message me if you need any more details.

Thank you for looking.

WTS:

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $100
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card.

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $15
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Pokemon Sapphire $15
Yoshi’s Island $15

Gameboy Advance SP Pearl Blue AGS-101 $30

I bought this off eBay where it was advertised as a backlit model. As far as I can tell, that was true, but it feels to me like the internal face plates may have been replaced. Also, the battery was dying when I got it, so I replaced it, but I ended up just snapping off the battery plate. It stays in well enough but it'd probably be safe to put some kind of tape on it. So in conclusion, this SP isn't a looker, but it works as it should.

Xbox One Day One Controller $30
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

guYyPwd.jpg

Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and Bioshock for Xbox 360. All are used but in great condition. - $30 shipped

Warhawk for PS3 (used but in great condition) - $8 shipped

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

Astarte

Huge Positive seller feedback for Pokemon Trainer Red

Sold me a desktop and sent it very safe and secure = v=
Trustworthy guy :v

JJBA_HD_Ver_logo.png

Hey there,

In the last year or so I've been obsessed with the CPSIII JJBA & have been playing and collecting it on all systems including the arcade itself. Since the existing material for bezel and control panel were super basic, I even designed my own ;) https://instagram.com/p/v_eQirAjmz/?...=tokyopunchout
https://instagram.com/p/t6RloNgjsR/?...=tokyopunchout (I know I used characters from later seasons, just couldn't help putting some of my faves in there).

Anywho, I've been wanting desperately to practice at home with my PS3/XB360 fightstick, but as you well know, it's been delisted from PSN & XB360, & being as how this never got a physical release, this makes it a tricky situation. The only way I can ever obtain this release is through download using a user's account who actually bought it online when it was still available.

I know on PSN you can download another users game if you have their user/pass and then load/play it under your own profile, as my brother and I used this technique for years as he was always too cheap to pay for most games :D

I'm not too familiar with how it's done on XB360 exactly, but I know it too can be done.

I know this may seem like a bizarre request, but it seems there isn't any other way to ever obtain JJBA HD Ver. for PS3/XB360... So I'm asking a big ask here.

Let me also first assuredly state that I'm a super stand (JoJo's pun intended) up dude who would give you the shirt off his back if need be & have traded flawlessly for life on eBay, craigslist, local flea markets, neo-geo.com's forums, KLOV & Instagram without issue.

The easier, albeit way more trust-involved method, is to temporarily change your password to your PSN account and grant me temporary access - so I can quickly jump on, download the game and then delete your account and keep the game. I believe the original asking price was $19.95, but I'd be willing to offer $60 Paypal gift to a trusting soul for a few minutes of access.

The more involved method for the kind understanding soul who already owns a digital copy of the game is for me to ship you my PS3 and or XB360 and for you to handle the downloading and subsequent removing of your account information off of my console. I realize this is more effort on that person's part, so I'm willing to offer $80 Paypal gift to that kind individual.

Sorry to throw you a request outta nowhere on here, but I just would really like to get JJBA HD Ver. on PS3 and or XB360 & it seems there is no other way as it was digital-only and is now delisted. Please PM me if you're interested in helping me out. Also if you're more interested in trades - let me know as I have everything from CPS2 PCBs, to front lit NGPCs, to modern titles available.

Thanks for reading GAF bros!

Fellow JoJo's Fan,
Joshua

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Gold Seller
plusbuy.png
goldsell.png

+42 Buyer / +50 Seller
(Yay, I'm a Gold Seller now! =)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Price drop on EVERYTHING: I lowered the price on any items I have prices listed for. Let's move some of this stuff!
Also definitely willing to cut prices even more if you're buying multiple things!

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Mainly looking for PayPal Gift, but I would be willing to take some Nintendo eShop credit or Amazon Gift Card as part of the value as well.

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android would be alright as well)

Section 1, selling a Collector's Edition/Steelbook Destiny (PS4)
Section 2, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 3, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 4, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 6, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 7, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday (I know today's Saturday, but the post office is closed now, so, next Saturday now unfortunately). Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

Destiny (PS4) Collector's Edition/Steelbook

No specific price in mind, so just toss me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out =)

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99 $94

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70 $65

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65 $59!
(Note that this is the lowest I'm going on this before I un-list it!)

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 $55 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15 $12
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15 $12
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10 $7
Diablo (PS1) - $50 $45
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30 $24
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15 $11
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10 $7

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

Take all 9 keys for $20!

Please PM me with offers! =)

LegendX48

Positive Seller feedback of Zulux21

Sold me some amiibos and shipped them quick and securely and they arrived quickly in great condition.

Chucker

NeoGAF Feed Back +3 Buying +9 Selling.

Selling my modded PS3 Brawlstick. Used maybe once or twice as I stuck to the 360 for most of my gaming.

Replaced the stock stick with a Sanwa JLF and the buttons are all Sanwa as well. Kept the square gate.

I honestly have no idea what to price it at, one recently sold on eBay unmodded for $61+10 shipping. So lets say $60 + Shipping

toOKuJ5l.jpg

Repost.

Positive feedback for didamangi was quick, friendly, and communicated through the whole process.

Positive feedback for DunderHassan was also quick friendly, and kept an open line of communication.

Positive feedback for KiDdYoNe sold me a season pass quick.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

Kriken

Positive seller feedback for Tabasco, bought a Club Nintendo game off him, smooth transaction

WTS (All CiB with shipping, Paypal gift is preferred)
+9 Seller feedback

Vita:
Danganronpa 1: $25
Borderlands 2 code: $8

Xbox 360:
Bayonetta: $10
Metal Gear Rising: $7

Wii U:
New Super Mario Bros U: $35
Super Smash Bros: $45

PM me if you want pics or any questions on prices/shipping

OraleeWey

WTS Advanced Warfare themed 1TB Xbox One (mint/like new).

All cables necessary to play
Halo MCC
Kinect
*No advanced Warfare themed controller, will replace with "day one" (black) edition instead.

$415 shipped (UPS ground), paypal gift or you cover fees.

I'll include a $15 off any Microsoft.com purchase of $50 or more (code expires this month) with purchase of Xbox One, or I'll sell it for $7. Which ever comes first.

Samurai Snake

Neo Member
Selling a Hauppauge 1212 HD PVR USB Capture Card for $100. Records Component, Composite + SVideo, and digital audio. Comes with USB cable and AC adapter. Drivers + software can be downloaded.

I'm also selling a Wacom Graphire 4 4x5 tablet (white version) unopened and unused for $40.

I also have a Secret of Mana 2/Seiken Densetsu 3 English repro cart for $50. It has the wrong label on it (a Terranigma label), but it plays Secret of Mana 2.

Coda

Selling:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C 32GB Bronze 4G LTE (Factory Unlocked)

Asking $550 which includes shipping. Sorry for the not so great pictures, the best camera I have is on the phone itself.

This Phone will NOT work with CDMA Companies

This is a GSM Phone.

It has been flashed with the latest custom ROM "Sweet Rom" which is a rooted/unlocked version of the latest Android release Lollipop. Works fantastically. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask.

It will be factory reset before shipping so you can make the phone yours and go through the preliminary phone setup steps. Phone has some minor cosmetic damage pictured, just a couple small chips on the sides and corners. Phone and screen otherwise are both in nice condition.

O.E.M. Factory Unlocked!
No Locks
No Carrier Logos
LTE Cat4 (AWS/700/800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz)
Ready To Be Used Worldwide
Dimensions
Weight: 176 g
Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5433
CPU: 4x 1.9 GHz ARM Cortex-A57, 4x 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53: 8
GPU: ARM Mali-T760
RAM: 3 GB
Storage: 32 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 5.7 in, Super AMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 3220 mAh, Li-Ion
Camera: 5312 x 2988 pixels, 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30 fps and 60 fps, 4K video
SIM card: Micro-SIM
Wi-Fi: a, b, g, n, ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Bluetooth: 4.1
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
What will you get?

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C -32GB - Bronze - Factory Unlocked LTE VERSION
-Original Box
-Charger
-USB
-Stylus Pen
-Manual
-Headset
-Battery

I only accept Paypal for payment and will only ship within the USA. Thanks!

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzIwWDEwODA=/z/G3YAAOSwMmBVhvwb/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzIwWDEwODA=/z/saQAAOSw~gRVhvwe/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzIwWDEwODA=/z/qbcAAOSwT6pVhvwd/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzIwWDEwODA=/z/sNEAAOSw~gRVhvwZ/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

Wanting to buy Nintendo Wii U eshop virtual console games. If anyone is selling lower than the actual price or still wanting to get rid of Club Nintendo prizes let me know.

Prices are in US, shipping from Canada. I may ship internationally at buyer's expense (PM for details).

I have lots of positive feedback on here, CAG, and eBay.

I will respond to PM's within 24 hours.

Pictures available upon request.

---

Bundles

Wii Operation Rainfall $180:
Xenoblade (mint, complete) with artbook
Pandora's Tower (sealed)
The Last Story (sealed, with artbook)

$40:
Wii Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (sealed)
GC Tales of Symphonia (Player's Choice, mint, complete)

Wii

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (sealed) $30
Kirby's Dream Collection (sealed) $50
Wario Land Shake It (sealed) $30
Super Mario All-Stars (sealed) $50
Monster Hunter Tri (mint, complete) $10
Excitebots Trick Racing (sealed) $15
Metroid Other M (sealed) $11
Kirby's Epic Yarn (mint, complete) $9
Lego Batman 2 (sealed) $6

Gamecube

F-Zero GX (mint, complete) $40
Timesplitters Future Perfect (mint, complete) $55
Official 1019 memory card (sealed) $20
Official 251 memory card (sealed) $15
Star Wars Rebel Strike (mint, complete) $19
Star Wars Bounty Hunter (mint, complete) $19
NHL 06 (mint, complete) $4

DS

Golden Sun Dark Dawn (mint, complete) $5
Lego Batman 2 (sealed) $3

Steelbooks

Epic Mickey 2 $3
Batman Arkham City Armoured Edition $3
Batman Arkham Origins $6
Battlefield 4 (shrink-wrapped) $4

Misc

Defiance PC (sealed) $2
Modnation Racers PSP (sealed) $2

REMAINSILLY

I've been away and missed a couple of opportunities to get Arkham Knight on Steam for $25. If anyone wants $25 for a Steam copy, PM me ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom