• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

baphomet

WTS - Official EverDrive N8 - $84 shipped- SOLD

Thing works great. I just ended up with a second one, so I'm selling on the other. The board is the official one and not the cheap Chinese ones you see online. The cart and label were made by me, so the label isn't perfect. Be sure to take a look before you decide.

WrJTREU.jpg

4YsRA3d.jpg

Selling

Elgato HD60 - $140 obo

I actually bought it off a Gaffer in this same thread but school is revving up and with working full time, I don't have much time to play games anymore, much less stream.

Box is a little beat up but the HDMI cable is brand new. I'm about to pass out for the night so I'll probably bump my post with pics tomorrow.

Geneijin

Selling

Elgato HD60 - $140 obo

I actually bought it off a Gaffer in this same thread but school is revving up and with working full time, I don't have much time to play games anymore, much less stream.

Box is a little beat up but the HDMI cable is brand new. I'm about to pass out for the night so I'll probably bump my post with pics tomorrow.
I see a bidding war happening.

Looking to buy Elgato Game Capture HD60. PM Me with offers thanks
Same here, if you have more than one pm with you offer for Elgato Game Capture HD60 or another capture card that can stream Smash 4 Wii U.
same here :p

i have stuff to trade for one as well, take my game boy(s), colors, pockets, N64, snes , PSone, gamecube systems :3

For Sale

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus
$60

Windows 7 Pro
$60

Windows 8 Pro
$60

Office 365 Personal
1 Year Subscription for One User
1 PC/Mac + 1 tablet
$25

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OZUs24Th.jpg[/img]

Code:
[B]Intel Core i7-5930K
Haswell-E 6-Core 3.5GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W BX80648I75930K Desktop Processor[/B]

[B]$450 Shipped[/B]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JSmQYXKl.jpg[/img]

Marvel Unlimited for 1 Month
$5

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I may be able to do this but I'm holding out hope for the Captain Toad Figure hitting U.S. CN!!!

Club Nintendo is dead. Points wont transfer to whatever they replace it with.

Yeah, tomorrow (the 30th) is the last day to redeem any coins you have on your account, they'll DISAPPEAR after that. I don't know how long the codes of the redeemed digital items will last either.

I don't mind waiting, just be aware of that.

JayEH

FOR SALE

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) - $15 shipped
-This is the japanese version of the game. Has English subtitles

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3) - $15 shipped
-Has some sticker residue in the upper right of the cover and a small sticker on the back of the cover in the lower left. Will send pics if want to see it.

Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3) - $10 shipped
-Sealed copy.

Uncharted 1,2,3 (PS3) - $20 shipped
-Not looking to sell individually.

Not only consolidate, but also read the OP for posting rules - you posted on back to back pages. You need to wait at least 150 posts before reposting any of your available items. It's fine to edit your first post, but please be considerate of other users in the thread.

Cheers.

Not only consolidate, but also read the OP for posting rules - you posted on back to back pages. You need to wait at least 150 posts before reposting any of your available items. It's fine to edit your first post, but please be considerate of other users in the thread.

Cheers.

my apologies. i didn't realize i would be selling all of these at the time of the first post. i thought it would be ok since they are different items. i've consolidated everything into one post.

I have 700 coins left for Club nintendo. Looking to trade those for $25. I will redeem them for any games you want up to 700 coins. Shoot me a PM if interested.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Portal 2
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

wiibomb

I need to buy 2 copies of splatoon, if someone is selling one or two for about $40, you can PM me, I need them rather soon.

even if not about $40, you could PM me and we might work a deal.

also, I have about 300-350 coins left in Club Nintendo, PM me an offer for them if you are interested

WTS:

Club Nintendo 600 coins game code

600 coins games list: The Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, Game & Wario, Crosswords Plus, Brain Age: Concentration Training, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Asking for $18 thru Paypal Friends & Family.

Sheik

Selling:

Malfurion hero and Malfurion Storm Mantle skin code (unlocks both) - gone

and

Steam games from bundles I already own or am not interested in for like a buck each or something (or up for trade):

Guacamelee gold edition
Dust: an Elysian Tale
Giana Sisters: TWisted Dreams
The Swapper
rocketbirds: hardboiled chicken
a virus named tom
bastion
limbo
FTL
Fez
Trine 2
Mark of the Ninja
Brutal Legends
Eets Munchies

grkazan12

Hey everyone, have these two games that you can purchase individually or as a bundle. These games together on the eshop are $60 MSRP and $30 MSRP individually on eshop. Looking for payment in PayPal.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $20
Super Mario 3D Land - $20

New Super Mario Bros. 2 + Super Mario 3D Land = $35

WTB:
MGSV European Day One Edition Steel book

Basically I'm just shopping around if anyone is able/willing to get the MGSV European Day One Edition and sell me the steel book it comes with.

Apparently, it comes with the normal case with the game inside, and the extra steel book with nothing in it. It's available at ShopTo and several European Amazon sites. I'm willing to pay $15 or equivalent converted by PayPal plus whatever necessary shipping (within reason) just for this steel book extra, pending a possible announcement of its inclusion in the Collector's edition sold in the United States.

I don't need or want anything else, so I'm sure anyone willing to take this offer will be able to sell the rest (Base game plus physical and digital Day One extras) for very close to the original MSRP on Amazon or a similar outlet. That is of course if they don't want the game for themselves. :)

Please understand that I won't want to make any final payments until about a week before the release (comes out September 1st everywhere but Japan and PC I believe), when the possibility of this steel book being announced for release in the United States will have likely passed. Basically, if it becomes known that the edition I am already buying for myself, the US Collector's Edition, will include this steel book (so far it is unknown), I will naturally no longer be interested.

Contact me via PM if you are interested in making a deal.

wiibomb

Oh, oops! I thought I saw some people selling them still so I thought they lasted until July or something. Thanks for letting me know, removed now.

those codes that are being sold are for the actual games since the remaining coins of redeeming those old codes can be redeemed for the codes of some games from the rewards page

Christian

Positive seller feedback for shintoki! Really can't thank them enough! Inquired about something back in March, but wasn't able to send payment until the beginning of this month. Great about it the entire time! Friendly, easy to work with, super communication. Really recommended!

_h8bit

Banned
WTB
I've been looking to get my hands on a GBA SP 101 in decent shape for awhile now and I'm so skeptical of eBay models that I think I'd rather try my luck here. I'd prefer an onyx colorway : )

Looking to sell:

Bleach Season 1 and Season 2 DVDs - $20.00 Separate $35.00 together
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GhB8KTf.jpg?1[/img]

Chrono Trigger Soundtrack - $20.00 shipped
[Taiwanese Import] Disc insert and case in excellent condition, disc is in NM condition.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/COmwUSE.jpg?2[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nOwg45b.jpg?2[/img]

Various Memory Cards:
Pocketstation - SOLD
PS1 Official Memory Card - $15.00 shipped - Has the memory card stickers that came with Lunar The Silver Star Story on it. Who doesn't like Lunar?
PS2 Official Island Blue Memory Card - $10.00 shipped
Gamecube Memory Card 251 - $15.00 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6dn887Z.jpg?1[/img]

Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness and Disgaea 3 Strategy Guides - $25.00 shipped together, $15.00 shipped individually.
Great condition, slight bend on the Disgaea 3 cover upper right corner.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yjtS7rp.jpg?3[/img]

I also have some UV movie codes $1.50 for UV and $3.00 for iTunes/UV
The Hangover Part II - UV
How To Train Your Dragon 2 - ITunes/UV
Les Miserables - iTunes/UV
Moonrise Kingdom - iTunes/UV
The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty - iTunes/UV

I will accept Paypal gift and ship USPS.

I do have positive feedback on this thread and I have helped SteamGAF with regional pricing gifts for a while all with very positive feedback.

Eila

+2 seller rep

WTS the following NA Club Nintendo rewards (Redeemable on american 3DS systems):
Flipnote studio 3D $1
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move $4
Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again! $3

Want Paypal or offers.

sladeums

SLEIhbg.png

Destiny Expansion Pass (360/XB1) - $20
Code is North American, delivered via PM.
SOLD

Payment by PayPal gift (Friends/family option), or please add enough to cover fees if using PayPal as Goods/services payment.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/s4tikOHm.jpg[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom