• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMAINSILLY

Yep relisting again

F/S

Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 - $250 (shipping included in price)

I'd also be willing to negotiate.

Will only ship in the continental U.S.

Card works perfectly, great overclocking capabilities.

Send a PM if interested.

j8npaz6.jpg

M1k21ly.jpg

yjAg480.jpg

EGGIwE3.jpg

I wish GAFers took payment plans, lol.

Hawk SE

Selling a download code for Batman Arkham Knight on PlayStation 4. I'm not aware of any goodies or bonuses, but there might be.

Asking $45 via PayPal.

notworksafe

Bit of a price/interest check: I've got a Vita 8GB memory card that I used one time. I assume it's too small capacity for anyone to care...but just checking if there's interest in it anyway.

As much as I hate to do this...

WTS: 20th Anniversary PS4 - Opened but in perfect mint condition. Includes Console, Camera, Controller, Stand and cables. Comes fully boxed in perfect condition.

I need some money and its the most valuable thing I have so sadly I'm going to have to part ways with it. Which kills me after the effort that I put into getting one along with a large number of members here on GAF.

I can get a good price for it on ebay or in trade in stores, but obviously I'd much rather know its gone to a good home than have it sit behind some glass screen or in a stock room for the rest of its life. I need the money though, so if someone here is interested instead then that's what I'd like to do.

If anyone is interested then please PM me (I'll try and reply asap) and I can also provide pictures on request and more details.

I am looking to sell for £800 but open to offers.
Here are some pictures:

Please PM me for more info or with any offers. Thanks.

MrDaravon

The most Positive feedback for battousai11 of all time! Hooked me up with the Theatrhythm CE at retail cost (it's readily available on ebay but for around $20 more). I have been pining after the 3DS case since it was announced and had posted in here several times looking for it, it's even better than I had hoped :D. It's also nice in that's a little bit large so a new 3DS XL should fit in there no problem as well (I'm on an old XL).

XjYvRA4.jpg

So happy ;___;.

blackjaw

Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX

Hooked it up with PS+, always a pleasure to work with, super fast (could be a bot...haha). Thanks man!

SaviourMK2

need to sell of some spare things traffic tickets are not fun :(
will add more as I clean, it's mostly amiibos and nintendo stuff.

For the time being I can only accept paypal.

11665679_10206249385409046_6794348849637081356_n.jpg

Shulk Amiibo $30 w/ shipping included each

11200795_10206249385609051_7379099045885734039_n.jpg

Marth Amiibo $20 w/ shipping included

11692611_10206249386089063_3780830010450041367_n.jpg

Robin/Reflect Amiibo $20 w/ shipping included

11220910_10206249386249067_181016429844732878_n.jpg

Jigglypuff Amiibo $25 w/ shipping included

1486726_10206249386409071_3678364049728462101_n.jpg

Toad Amiibo $18 w/ shipping included

10985024_10206249441610451_8171546762891027501_n.jpg

Club Nintendo 3DS Carrying Case (Brand New) 18 $20 w/ shipping included

11220147_10206249447930609_6670156348561100756_n.jpg

Armitage III Dual Matrix Special Edition Sealed $10 w/ shipping included

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I may be able to do this but I'm holding out hope for the Captain Toad Figure hitting U.S. CN!!!

Positive Seller Feeback for webkatt. Sold me a couple Club Nintendo codes that worked flawlessly and was a good sport.

Edit: woops, didn't know we had to specify the feedback now.

Selling a Blue/Black 3DS XL with a awesome Mega Man decal that is removable. Includes a digital Mario Kart copy that just needs to be re-downloaded from the eShop. Includes a charger, 2GB SD card and a blue Club Nintendo charging stand. The picture with the home screen was before I wiped the system, so just remember Mario Kart is the only thing tied to the system. I am also throwing in Mario & Luigi Partners in Time (complete w/ box & manual). Adult owned, non smoker, no scratches on the screen.
I am only accepting Paypal and shipping only to continental 48 states.

$100 shipped.

I am only accepting Paypal and shipping only to continental 48 states.

I have positive sells on here and a 100% feedback on ebay with lots of transactions.

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition Bundle with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds NEW SEALED + Hori Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear: $250 paypal

WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition Bundle - NEW SEALED: $100 paypal

Shipping from Venezuela...

PM if interested...

Have:
- Pit NIB NA mint condition
- Meta knight NIB NA mint condition

Looking for:
- Captain Falcon
- Villager
- Ness
- King DeDeDe
- Little MAc
- Lucario

Karish

Selling:

Yoga Tablet 2 10" w/ keyboard cover and latest Windows 10 Technical Preview Build installed $200

tu8QCJO.jpg

hPXD8Fa.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 16GB w/ latest CM12 installed $150

liavE3A.jpg

Sennheiser Game Zero Closed Gaming Headset - $150

Sv2P6ri.jpg

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive feedback for xenoflux2113!

Sold me a PocketStation at a fair price and shipping and communication was great.

Thank you!

Have: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (CiB)

WTT for one of these. I can also do a partial payment since the Zelda games tend to be more expensive.
-Fantasy Life
-Ocarina of Time
-Majora's Mask
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period. Apologies.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!

kaUO5mF.jpg

Art of Phoenix Wright (US release) - $50 shipped media mail. Like new.
Theathrythm Curtain Call Limited Edition - $20 shipped. This is an extra copy I got in the CE I purchased above (I already own this). There's no outer shrinkwrap/seal since it came in the bigger CE box, but the sampler CD and the game case inside the outer box are both shrink wrapped, for all intents and purposes this is brand new.

ThisOne

WTS

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4)

It is in like-new condition. Only played once. Includes case and all inserts. None of the DLC codes have been used for the extra missions. I will ship only to USA.

Looking to get $50 via PayPal but I'm open to offers.

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has to rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $100

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $130

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $100

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

==============================================

Also have a bunch of sneakers for sale, sizes ranging from 10 to 11.5 so PM with any question if you are interested.

WTS

PS4 with 7 games - $475

Games
-Bloodbourne
-The Last of Us
-Shadows of Mordor
-Metro Redux
-Dragon Age: Inquisition
-Diablo 3
-Destiny

Controller has very slight wear around the right thumbstick. Not visible, but it feels slightly rough.
Code:
[url=http://imgur.com/xZ5cMu3][img]http://i.imgur.com/xZ5cMu3.jpg[/img][/url]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wGBVKH2.jpg[/img]

Have more pictures. Just IM me for them.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone happen to have an extra set of 2 Friday and/or Saturday tickets to PAX Prime? Close to retail value.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
*Note: I have several sticks in stock so pictures may not represent actual item. I can provide pics of each stick on request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US Playstation Network (PSN) / Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Any multiple of $10 for PSN Credit or $5 for XBL Credit
psn-card_1.png
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

Xbox Live (XBL) 1 Year Subscription - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$100 credit for $85 (One Left!)
$50 credit for $42.50 (One Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(695+ Total Positive Feedback!)

maxcriden

WTS

NSMBU for Wii U
Mint CIB

Bought the digital copy on sale and want to divest my physical copy. PM me and we will find a mutually agreeable deal. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom