• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psxdad

Looking to sell the below games. Looking for Paypal gift or you cover the fees.

Dark Souls 2 (Original Version) PS3 - Sealed but case is cracked - $10 shipped
DMC Ps3 - Sealed - $10 shipped
Final Fantasy X/X-2 PS3 - Sealed - $13 shipped

Want: PayPal Credit

I have a copy of Morrowind and the expansion pack Bloodmoon in fantastic condition. Packaging for both is excellent and there are pretty much no scratches present on either discs. Manuals, maps and additional documents are also included.

£6.80

I'll ship these free of charge to wherever you want. Message me if you need any more details.

I have some classic Might & Magic games available for sale.

£7 with free shipping anywhere in the world.

Thank you for looking.

AwRy108

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20

Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $25

eShop Codes:

WiiU:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. - $4
OlliOlli - $3
Stealth Inc. 2 - $4
SteamWorld Dig - $3
Sportsball - $3
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - $3

3DS:
Mighty Switch Force! - SOLD!
Woah Dave! - $2
Gunman Clive - SOLD!

UV Codes:
The Raid - $2
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 - $4

Zeeman

Want to Trade

H: Her Story (Steam Gift) or something in the same price range

W: Grim Fandango Remastered (if you have the Humble coupons, it's at about $4.70 at the Humble Store now)

Dimentios

• Ness Amiibo (EU) (Sealed)
  • Robin Amiibo (EU) (Sealed)
  • Lucina Amiibo (EU) (Sealed)
$60 (shipping with tracking inclusive)

• Ganondorf (EU) (Sealed)
  • Zero Suit Samus (EU) (Sealed)
  • Palutena (EU) (Sealed)
  • Dark Pit (EU) (Sealed)
$80 (shipping with tracking inclusive)

Note: Lucina and Ness have a little damage on the top of the box. Maybe too much for an NIB collector.

WTS

Video Game Artbooks. Price includes shipping within the US. Pictures available upon request

Halo - The Art of Building Worlds (like new) - $15
Halo Encyclopedia - The Definitive Guide to the Halo Universe 2011 (good condition, dust jacket a little beat up and top of a few pages have a small crumpling issue) - $20

Thanks

Sillverrr

TheAutomator traded Hotline Miami 2: Digital Special Ed. (!!) for my copy of Wasteland 2 on Steam. One more game off my Wishlist! He even tolerated the fact I am a noob when it comes to trading! 100% trustworthy. Thanks again.

TheAutomator traded Hotline Miami 2 for my copy of Wasteland 2 on Steam. One more game off my Wishlist! He even tolerated the fact I am a noob when it comes to trading! 100% trustworthy. Thanks again.

positive feedback for Sillverrr! he went first and I activated wasteland 2 no problems :)

Quake1028

D4XoOlp.png

***OK, so basically I got all of these GC's for my birthday this past weekend. I am looking to turn these into cash, so I can use them on Amazon UK and Amazon Germany to feed import blu-ray's into my newly acquired region free player. All codes guaranteed authentic, everything will be sent to you electronically. Thanks!***

PrT4QzT.png

$44.00 PP Gift only/you cover fees //PENDING

amazon-gift-card3b-200x130.jpg

$22.00 PP Gift only/you cover fees //PENDING

YCGkFQ0.jpg

$22.00 PP Gift only/you cover fees //PENDING

Hvmv6E0.png

$12.50 each PP Gift only/you cover fees
I have 4 of these available

wiibomb

positive seller feedback for Neverfade who sold me a Bloodborne Collector's edition for a nice price, was a pleasure to deal with.

Cardon

WTS/WTT - reduced prices

METAL GEAR SOLID stuff
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all discs, in excellent condition. - $45
Metal Gear Saga Vol 1 - R1 DVD in excellent condition. - $10
Metal Gear Saga Vol 2 - R1 DVD in excellent condition - $8
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - R1 in excellent condition - $10
Metal Gear Solid: E3 Promotional Pamphlet - Small promo pamphlet for the first MGS. - $15
Metal Gear Solid 3: L Book Artbook - Japanese artbook with art, bts images. In excellent condition - $25
Metal Gear Solid 3: Japanese Edition - JP version of MGS3. In excellent condition. - $10

GAMES/PROMO ITEMS
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) - In excellent condition. - $10
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - includes bonus DVD, in excellent condition. - $8
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Compatible with NA Blu-ray players/PS3/PS4. Has English audio. - $12
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - in excellent condition - $10
SpiderMan: Shattered Dimensions Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $10
Resistance 2 Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $10
God of War: Chains of Olympus demo - Includes demo, bonus mini Omega necklace - $12
Aliens: Infestation pins - Set of 4 pins, never worn/used. - $10
Capcom Collector's Edition Shot Glasses - never used. - $12

Shifty Look Art Prints - Signed art prints of Xevious and Alien Confidential. Can sell these separtely or as a pair. - $10 individually, $20 for both

BOOKS
Devil May Cry Trinity of Fates - collection of DMC 1-3 stuff, includes R2 DVD featuring select cutscenes edited as a movie. - $12
Devil May Cry 1 artbook - ton of DMC art. - $15
Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Enclopyedia - ton of AC art, lore details, dev insight. - $20

GAME/ANIME OST
Lumines Winter Remix (JP release) - $5
Dino Crisis 2 (JP release) - $10
Shadow of the Colossus (JP release) - $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - $8
Primal - $8
Devil May Cry: Deadliest Hits (JP release, collection of music from DMC 1-3) - $15
Ico (JP release) - $10
Katamari Damacy (JP release) - $15
God of War 2 - $10
Big O - Original Score II for Season 2 (JP release) - $20

WTT/WTB
1TB - 2TB external hard drive (doesn't matter if its used, looking for an on desk type complete with enclosure)
GTA V (PS4) (looking for one in the $25-$35 range)
Elgato Game Capture HD60

I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me via PM, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 13 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for phants

That initial line doesn't do this transaction justice. We're talking positive, positive, positive, positive, positive, POSITIVE feedback here.

You know that big list of Gameboy/Gameboy Color/Gameboy Advance games I've had hanging around in my posts for a while, slowly dwindling away as they would get sold little by little.
Well, they're ALL gone now.

Despite the large number of games involved, the many possible moving pieces, and any number of other things which could have caused problems - not to mention that, considering he was in New Zealand and I was in the United States and so our schedules were literally opposite each other - we were able to come to a deal for ALL of those games in just a couple of days.

We tossed a couple of prices back and forth, but really, his initial offer was more than fair, he was more than receptive to stuff that I suggested, and everything came together in no time at all. He also took care of everything to do with issues regarding international shipping, so that I didn't have to worry about that at all.

And, he was willing to send money now when I was in need of it for some bills even though I wouldn't be able to ship the games for a couple of days and still had to go through and test everything just to make sure.

It sounds hyperbolic to call a transaction on here a life-saver, and that would be overstating it a little bit... But, seriously, I couldn't have asked for a better situation given all of the pieces and parts which need to be figured out and worked out.

Thank you so very, very, very, much.
And to everyone else on GAF, if you ever have the opportunity to work with him, consider yourself lucky. This is the kind of person that makes this thread special.

Bii

WTS:
Greninja (new/sealed, US version) - $23 shipped
Lucina (new/sealed, US version) - $25 shipped **PENDING OUT**
Or $45 shipped in the US for both.

All games are complete, some are new/sealed as indicated below. Prices are shipped.
Club Nintendo 18-game Card Case (new/sealed) - $15
3DS - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (new/sealed) - $22
DS - Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Joker - $14
DS - The World Ends With You (new/sealed) - $18
DS - Final Fantasy III - $18
DS - Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - $18

-GJ-

WTB Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One.

I prefer a physical copy, but I have no idea how international shipping works and how much it costs, so a download code is fine if the price is right. I can pay with PayPal.

beane316

We took our cat, Libby, to the vet but it wasn't as we had hoped. She's constipated and may have pneumonia but it's probably lung cancer. I'm going to update my thread with this information and maybe push a few sales. It cost $300 today for X-rays and shots. The medication is for about two weeks but the doctor said if we didn't see any improvement in a week that we had to think about quality of life. We lost 2 of our 5 cats in June and July of 2013. I really hate the summer months now. I'm trying to raise some extra funds in case there is hope and we can keep getting her treatments, though, realistically it's probably not going to happen. We aren't giving up hope! Let me know if you see anything. Thanks!

PS3
*Playstation Eye Camera & Sports Champions (no controller; camera never used; game sealed)
*Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Bundle (2 sealed sets)
*Resistance 3 (sealed)
*Singstar bundle (sealed; comes with 2 mics; clamshell has damage near the top left corner and the bottom right corner)
•Modnation Racers (complete)
•Devil May Cry 4 (sealed)
•Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (sealed)
*Killzone 3: Helghast edition (comes with game, case, manual, figure, art book, big Helghast helmet statue, and big box) (all mint but the box itself which is very worn)

PS2 (all complete)
*Tekken 5
*Final Fantasy X-2
*Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
*God of War (greatest hits)
*God of War 2 (opened but never played)
*Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road to Glory
*Shadow of the Colossus (sealed; greatest hits)
*Final Fantasy XI Online: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (sealed)
*Hot Shots Golf 3 (GH Version)
*Metal Slug 4/5
*Black and Bruised
*The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
*Fatal Fury Battle Archives 1
*ATV Off-road Fury
*Guitar Hero Aerosmith (complete with guitar)
*Ratchet: Deadlocked
•Yakuza
•Viewtiful Joe 2 (sealed)
•Destroy All Humans 2
•Time Crisis 3 (complete plus big box and 2 Guncons)
*Buzz: The Mega Quiz (complete + 4 game buzzers)
*Buzz: The Movie Quiz

WII (all complete)
*Spectrobes: Origins
*Samba De Amigo
*Spyborgs
*Endless Ocean
*Blastworks
*Dead Space Extraction (sealed)
*•Lego Batman
•Thrillville: Off The Rails

N64
*Nuclear Strike (label damage; cart only)
*Roadsters (cart only)
*Superman 64 (cart only)
*Donkey Kong 64 (cart only)

SNES
•Brunswick World Tournament Champions (complete)

DS (all complete)
*Transformers: Ultimate Autobots Edition (sealed)
*Flash Focus: Vision Training In Minutes A Day
*Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
*Feel The Magic XY/XX
*Personal Trainer Cooking
*Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010
*Point Blank DS
*Spectrobes
*Sonic Rush
*Treasure World
*Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008
*My Weight Loss Coach
*LOL
•Let's Pilates
•Bleach: Dark Souls

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
*Golden Sun: The Lost Age (cart only)
•Sonic Advance 3 (compete)
*Blender Bros. (cart only)
*F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (complete)

GAMEBOY COLOR
*Mario Golf (cart only)
*Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (cart only)
*Mario Tennis (cart only)

GAMEBOY
*Pac-man (cart only)
*Super Mario Land (cart only)
*Kirby's Dream Land 2 (cart only)
*The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (cart only)

XBOX 360
•Crackdown (sealed)

XBOX ORIGINAL (all complete)
*Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
*Yourself Fitness
*Doom 3
*MX vs ATV Unleashed (sealed)
*Outlaw Golf/Sea Blade bundle
*Outlaw Golf 2
*Outlaw Volleyball
*Outlaw Tennis
*Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home
*Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy
*SSX Tricky
*Project Gotham Racing 2
*Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
•Bloodrayne
•Freestyle Metal X
•Red Dead Revolver
•Fight Night 2004
•Raze's Hell

PC
•Bomberman collection pc (complete)

SYSTEMS
•Sega Saturn (broken; console only; no cords, games or controllers)
•White GBA system (works; needs tlc)

MISC. NOVELTIES
•Gba E-reader (reader only)
•N64 Dex Drive (may not be complete)
*Gameboy Printer (printer only)
*Gameboy Camera (camera only)

MISC. INSTRUCTION MANUALS
*Frogger (PS1)
*Power Rangers: Light Speed Rescue (GBC)
*Test Drive Off Road 3 (GBC)
*Clue (SNES)
*Shining Force 2 (Sega)

Digital TV/Movie Codes
*Adventure Time seasons 2-4
*Breaking Bad Final Season episodes 5-8
*The Lego Movie
*This Is The End

hongcha

FOR SALE:

White Japanese 3DS LL, boxed and in excellent cosmetic condition, and of course fully functioning as it should. Lovingly used from a pet and smoke-free home. No discoloration on the white finish, and the screen is still bright and vibrant with no dead or stuck pixels. Includes the original 4GB SD card and the stylus.

I am also including three games and three 2012 Japanese Club Nintendo pouches (all sealed/brand new- these go for $15+ a pop on ebay). The games are all complete and mint:

-Youkai Watch 2 Honke
-Kinki no Maguna
-Metal Max 4

Pics:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/y23VNcjh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Xeg8g7yh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gfkFUgMh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/II7ggrLh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/FNH4V48h.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UcB0eF3h.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Z7NT1wuh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/603fUmsh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lMVfxfhh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Q6rUcTah.jpg[/img]

All this for just $140 USD shipped worldwide with full insurance. If you'd like a brand new/sealed copy of Persona Q I can include it for an extra $30. I am located in New Zealand. I accept Paypal Gift as payment.

NOTE: I really just want to sell this all as a complete lot, so I am not interested in breaking it up.

REMAINSILLY

Selling Pokemon Blue for, let's say, $17 PayPal. It works and everything, the cart is a bit beat up, but it only adds to the charm. PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Not selling my GameBoy. Just demonstrating that Blue actually works.

Geneijin

Located in the U.S.

For Sale
$10 Playstation Network Gift Card code - $9 each (5x)
$20 Playstation Network Gift Card code - $18 each (6x)
No further discounts will be given when bought in bulk.

Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone - $190 or next best offer.
Seldom used. Comes with original box, carrying case, foam insert, and stereo jack adapter. Ear pads have some wear from pressing against each other.

Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $105
Brand new and sealed. Bought during the 2nd restock on Amazon when it was $90. Ships USPS Priority Mail.

PayPal gift highly preferred.

taco543

How legit is this?
I've seen quite a few people on gaf buy from them and constantly post them here. Common sense would dictate if it was bad we wouldn't advertise it, but I personally am not aware and am not trying to be condescending, just what I've seen in the thread.

Edit: crap! My bad to anyone selling stuff I didn't mean to take the first post on the page. Sorry guys.

drspeedy

long shot, I know, but if anyone has an unused flipnote studio code for 3DS I'd happily trade you a Monument Valley iOS! (US only, sorry)

Thanks!

phants

Positive Buyer feedback for phants

That initial line doesn't do this transaction justice. We're talking positive, positive, positive, positive, positive, POSITIVE feedback here.

You know that big list of Gameboy/Gameboy Color/Gameboy Advance games I've had hanging around in my posts for a while, slowly dwindling away as they would get sold little by little.
Well, they're ALL gone now.

Despite the large number of games involved, the many possible moving pieces, and any number of other things which could have caused problems - not to mention that, considering he was in New Zealand and I was in the United States and so our schedules were literally opposite each other - we were able to come to a deal for ALL of those games in just a couple of days.

We tossed a couple of prices back and forth, but really, his initial offer was more than fair, he was more than receptive to stuff that I suggested, and everything came together in no time at all. He also took care of everything to do with issues regarding international shipping, so that I didn't have to worry about that at all.

And, he was willing to send money now when I was in need of it for some bills even though I wouldn't be able to ship the games for a couple of days and still had to go through and test everything just to make sure.

It sounds hyperbolic to call a transaction on here a life-saver, and that would be overstating it a little bit... But, seriously, I couldn't have asked for a better situation given all of the pieces and parts which need to be figured out and worked out.

Thank you so very, very, very, much.
And to everyone else on GAF, if you ever have the opportunity to work with him, consider yourself lucky. This is the kind of person that makes this thread special.

dawwww, thanks man <3

And right back at ya - very positive feedback for terrisus. Super cool dude too; makes me feel all warm inside just thinking about it :)

OraleeWey

Selling Batman AK for Ps4 still sealed in shrink wrap. $45 shipped along the US48. PayPal (gift or you cover fees) or Amazon E-Gift will do.

//ARCANUM

How legit is this?

I haven't bought from them myself but have been considering it. I originally saw them linked to here on gaf.

WTS

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition Xbox One Amazon Pre-Order.

I will change the shipping address to ship directly to you. I am looking for more than MSRP as I have since bought a PS4 and want to now get the PS4 collector's edition (which are sold out of course) so I will have to pay a scalper. Trying to offset the cost. PM me any offers, thanks! (Will also trade straight up for a PS4 collector's edition.)

Edit - this is a long shot but if anyone got a Persona 4 Dancing All Night Limited Edition including the limited edition Vita, I would gladly buy it from you for what you paid. (like i said, long shot lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom